FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Madison professor death threats from O'Reilly on live tv
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fourddream
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Madison professor death threats from O'Reilly on live tv Reply with quote

Hi all,
I'm new on this board, just want to introduce you all to the MUJCA (Muslim, Jewish, Christian Alliance) for 911 truth UK.
After much success and the 1st Global conference for 911 truth last year in Chicago. Mujca is coming to the UK to work together with the 911 truth movement and scholars for truth towards events coming soon to London.

Our founder, Dr. Kevin Barrett has been much in the news lately :

Madison professor, fired, reinstated and threatened with his life for even BEGINNING to examine 911 evidence as part of a project on war.

You can help, mail FOXaroundtheworld@foxnews.com
tell them how you feel. Here follows a word from Kevin and an example of a reaction someone sent me a copy of. We've must defend free speech and now particularly on 911 because knowledge of 911 has the power to effect change by waking people up from their complacency on all manufactured world tragedies once they know it. It is the stone once removed that starts it all tumbling down, the whole labarynth of lies.
Angela.

1) More Fun with Fox

Maybe you caught my exchange with Hannity and Colmes:

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/07/kevin-barrett-on-hannity-and-colmes. html

In case you were wondering what Sean Hannity and I were shouting at each other, here's the transcript (thanks to Marguerite K. and Les Jamieson):

2) Dave and Joyce from the Power Hour Blow the O'Reilly Death Threat Story Wide Open!

http://www.thepowerhour.com/

Monday, July 17, hours 1 and 2

http://arc1.m2ktalk.com/JUL2006/power8ky4/0717062.mp3

http://arc1.m2ktalk.com/JUL2006/power8ky4/0717063.mp3

Tuesday, July 18, hour 1

http://arc1.m2ktalk.com/JUL2006/power8ky4/0718061.mp3

On his July 11th Fox program, Bill O'Reilly said that at the University of Wisconsin, where Kevin Barrett will be allowed to teach in fall, "there are no standards. . . . I'm stunned." He approvingly stated that at his own alma mater, Boston University, "The Chancellor there, John Silber, would have--would have--this guy'd be in the Charles River floating down, you know, toward the harbor."

3) Kevin Barrett Writes More Letters

To My Supporters,

Thank you for calling and writing to Fox News, to my university, to the local and national media, and to me. I am overwhelmed -- and my in-box is overwhelmed too! In the past I have tried to respond to all emails, but to do so now would leave me no time to do anything else. So please accept this note of heartfelt thanks in lieu of a personalized response.

I never intended to become a public figure. Maybe you remember that scene from a war movie where the sergeant describes a very dangerous mission and says "if anyone wants to volunteer, please take one step forward." Everybody takes one step backward -- except one guy. Maybe he doesn't understand cowardice, or maybe he's just thinking about something else. Bingo! He's the one!

It feels like I'm that guy who forgot to step backwards. But that isn't quite it -- because none of you have ever taken a single backward step. You all, and the millions of others who have bravely spoken out about 9/11, are right there with me. It was sheer luck, or destiny, or the will of God -- take your pick -- that two Bushite extremists, radio host Jessica McBride and State Representative Steve Nass, decided to make me famous for reasons known only to themselves. Since then, I've just been polishing my mirror, and reflecting whatever they give me right back at them.

Now that Bill O'Reilly has suggested on national television that I ought to be murdered by my own university officials and found floating in the harbor...well, I've already written to his boss, Rupert Murdoch: http://mujca.com/rupertmurdoch.htm Guess I'd better write to O'Reilly too. See below.

Keep those calls, cards and letters coming--let's flood the inboxes of every journalistic outlet, take over every radio talk show, knock Fox off the air and into a Nuremburg courtroom, and take this country back for its people and its Constitution.

Kevin Barrett

Coordinator, MUJCA-NET: http://mujca.com

Muslim-Jewish-Christian Alliance for 9/11 Truth

Dear Sirs,

I'm writing in view of the fact that your so-called presenter, Bill
O'Reilly, suggested that Dr. Kevin Barratt should be executed and
dumped
into Boston Harbor, on your TV Network.

I presume you realise that if anything were to happen to Dr. Barratt
from now on, O'Reilly will be on trial as the instigator. Your Network
will also be on trial for providing the medium for such hate-speech.

Consequently, if you don't want Dr. Barratt's surviving relatives to
own
Fox News, then I suggest you immediately arrange some 24/7 armed
protection for Dr. Barratt, because that will cost you a lot less in
the
long run.

I've seen some thickos & sickos on TV in my time, but O'Reilly beats
them all. So that's his 'factor', is it?

I suggest your best policy would be to terminate Mr. O'Reilly's
employment forthwith. The 1st Amendment does not extend to death
threats.

Sincerely,

Ms. Veronica Chapman

DRG_GIF.gif
 Description:
Please spread this as much as possible, thankyou!
 Filesize:  119.3 KB
 Viewed:  161 Time(s)

DRG_GIF.gif

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is some hate mail I got from the "Truth Movement" when I improved Loose Change.

Quote:

im going to find out were u live n mak u join the victims at ground 0

may your soul rott in hell bush-lover! wat r u doing? trying to protect evil minded bush?

This video is stupid. You're stupid. Have a Stupid night, stupid.

I CAN DEBUNK YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE WITH A BOXCUTTER!!!

Hitler would be so proud of you.

Hope you have life insurance when you come down to ground zero!

But off you'll run like the "GOOD GERMAN", and espouse all things that are right with America and your misguided belief that America is somehow immune to ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION and TYRANNY. OPEN YOUR EYES PAL!!!

I AM GOING TO CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF SO YOU CAN NEVER TYPEANYTHING AGAIN.

u r a fucing prick u tink yank. i going to cum to ur hose and slit ur throat u fuking bu$h hoe.

osama denied the responsbilites you * idiot! i rather trust osama over bush! at least osama is trying to save the middle east from US foreign policy!

wow you really need to kill yourself cuz u'r video bashing loose change is the most retarded tripe i've ever seen. i could easily make a video ripping on them too just to get my name out there... all i'd havta do is post text on every frame of the movie saying.. WHERE IS THE SOURCE? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THIS? cuz thats all you f'n did.

you use the CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA as your source, therefore your video is a lie. American free press has more credibility.

you are an ignorant, bias prick, who should be ignored. you're promoting the movie you hate, make your own orginal movie, if you want your opinions to be heard. so we can debunk you! cry baby.

YOU QUESTION DYLAN AVERY. YOU MUST BE CIA OR FBI.

R u trying to say ALL THAT * IN LOOSE GHANGE IS A LIE..BECAUSE IT IS VERY BELIEVABLE

All the claims you make are ridiculous. You just can't face the truth that our government was behind the 911 attacks. I am a New Yorker an was there! Everything in the loose change documentry is true and 83% of new yorkers agree that there is a government coverup. You better wake up because what we need in this country is a revolution to get these crazy warmongers and killers out of power. We need the power back in the peoples hands!

The media is controlled you fool so those that want to speak out cannot. This is the best democracy MONEY can Buy!!! Wake up!!

im going to rape your * children since they work forthe govnermnet like you.

you are part of the neo-con squad and when the truth finds out, we are going to hang your ass on a lightpole in new york.

YOU ARE A * GIVER. IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, I AM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR EYES SINCE YOU REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH.

The is a documentory about the 9/11 conspiracy, its showing how it was a conspiracy and there were explosions in the event. Your stupid.

We live in a free country * and we have every right to question our government. You have no right to expose Loose Change for showing the truth.

if you can't see the truth that's right in front of you. Your own "film" illustrates your ignorance!

you and mark roberts work for the CIA.

do you spit or swallow bush's cum?

dylan avery respects the victims, you don't. stop blocking the truth
YOU * GOVERNMENT SHILL. How does it feel to * the people who died on 9/11?

How dare you point Truth in quotes in your cult article. We are not a cult and they are not there to make money. They use the money to spread the message.

u shoudve died with the firefighters.

From the website you linked..

Quote:

Dear John,

You, my “war-hero” friend, are a feckless yellow-bellied WIMP. 19 months ago, when you could have walked away...you did! You let the Bush crime family and their 9/11 perp friends the neocons steal the election you won in a landslide 53%-47%. If you had the slightest shred of guts or integrity, you could have had us all out in the streets taking back the country. Instead, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled like the coward you are. Unless, of course, the two candidates from Skull and Bones had the whole thing fixed in advance. Either way, it appears that masturbating in a coffin in front of your sick Yalie frat buddies doesn't do much for your intestinal fortitude. As far as I'm concerned, you're history. But hey, prove me wrong. Get onboard with 9/11 truth NOW or condemn yourself to historical irrelevance.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett

Have a nice day.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am constantly amazed at how o'reily is allowed to have a day time tv show in america!

its like nick griffin hosting the bbc news or something

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Improving loose change Reply with quote

Abusive email or verbal threats are deplorable.

However perhaps in your academic unbiased help for the producers of
loose change you may have perhaps not lent yourself the influence you
require by calling it

"screw loose change"

That for me does not conjour up an image of a level headed critique; its a shame as LC2 has some errors that require correction which is not really helped by entitling someones hard work in such a manner.

I would imagine making a list of errors and emailing Dylan might be the way to go if you are interested in journalistic accuracy.
MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not interested in accuracy, otherwise he wouldn't be using strawman arguments, quotes out of context, edited footage, cropped images, or dupe "experts" on his video. The man used an anti-tank javelin footage and said IT WAS A CRUISE MISSILE!

His final cut is a joke. He interviews the Scholars of Truth but avoids certified pilots, structual engineers, or Controlled Demolitions Inc...

Last edited by MarkyX on Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

markyx
most of us here, i think, accept that there are several flaws in the evidence which loose change presents. its popular becuase its so accessible and well produced.

however.. it does make people question, quite rightly, the official account. and your in-no-way-emotionally-charged 'screw loose change' video can not change the fact that there is evidence to support a demolition. and can't explain other abnormalities like the funding of $100,000 from mahmoud ahmed.

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What evidence that there was bombs? And saying "firefighters" doesn't confirm that the source of those explosions were a bomb.

http://www.stupidcollege.com/items/Electric-Transformer-Explosion

Look, an electrical transformer making an EXPLOSION and a BRIGHT FLASH.

TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

read the jon ronson thread. we've just been through all this
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: I was appalled at Fox News Reply with quote

I watched the video clip of the interview on Fox News, and was appalled by the biased unprofessional interview of Mr Barrett, so much so that I sent the following e-mail to them ->>

Dear Sirs,

I have just watched a recording of the interview your two presenters did of Mr Kevin Barrett concerning the questions raised about the 9/11 attacks purported to have been carried out by Arab extremists.

Be advised that I am absolutely appalled by the way that your clearly biased interviewers were conducting their jobs, even to the extent of calling Mr Barrett a "nut job". This is completely unprofessional, and is not the sort of thing one expects from a serious "News" programme. However, it is quite clear that your programme cannot be considered serious, nor unbiased, and, as such, must be considered to be complete rubbish presented by fools!!!

Also be advised that I have myself studied film and photographic material produced at the time of the 9/11 attacks, and also conclude that 19 Arab terrorists could not have done this. I believe, as indeed do many around the world (except for your rather silly presenters) that this was an "inside job" done by unknown persons, most likely factions within the American Government, as a false-flag attack to motivate public opinion to sway behind Bush's planned attacks on Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and North Korea, to control oil supplies from the Middle East, to substantially increase military spending, and to utilise the so called (hoax) "War on Terror" to restrict and curtail our freedoms. Although I am not an American, we are having the same erosions in Britain. Indeed, Britain and America are the two most warmongering countries in the world, and, as far as Blair's warmongering goes, it is not being done in my name without my objections being known.

I want to see a full, frank, independent, complete and through investigation done regarding the 9/11 attacks, in order that the world learns of the truth. I want to see the persons responsible for the planning and undertaking of that attack brought to justice, even if the tentacles of the real conspirators reach as high as Bush and any other world leaders, including Blair if he also knew the attacks were 'false-flag' (he has, after all, jumped into bed with Bush to go to an illegal war, and restrict the freedoms of we British)

Until your so called "News" starts to be unbiased and report all arguments in an impartial manner, then your company will not be considered by myself as worthy of taking any notice of.

News presenters may not agree with whom they interview, but that is no excuse for speaking the way these two unprofessional presenters did!!!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:
Here is some hate mail I got from the "Truth Movement" when I improved Loose Change.

Quote:

im going to find out were u live n mak u join the victims at ground 0

may your soul rott in hell bush-lover! wat r u doing? trying to protect evil minded bush?

This video is stupid. You're stupid. Have a Stupid night, stupid.

I CAN DEBUNK YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE WITH A BOXCUTTER!!!

Hitler would be so proud of you.

Hope you have life insurance when you come down to ground zero!

But off you'll run like the "GOOD GERMAN", and espouse all things that are right with America and your misguided belief that America is somehow immune to ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION and TYRANNY. OPEN YOUR EYES PAL!!!

I AM GOING TO CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF SO YOU CAN NEVER TYPEANYTHING AGAIN.

u r a fucing prick u tink yank. i going to cum to ur hose and slit ur throat u fuking bu$h hoe.

osama denied the responsbilites you * idiot! i rather trust osama over bush! at least osama is trying to save the middle east from US foreign policy!

wow you really need to kill yourself cuz u'r video bashing loose change is the most retarded tripe i've ever seen. i could easily make a video ripping on them too just to get my name out there... all i'd havta do is post text on every frame of the movie saying.. WHERE IS THE SOURCE? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THIS? cuz thats all you f'n did.

you use the CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM MEDIA as your source, therefore your video is a lie. American free press has more credibility.

you are an ignorant, bias prick, who should be ignored. you're promoting the movie you hate, make your own orginal movie, if you want your opinions to be heard. so we can debunk you! cry baby.

YOU QUESTION DYLAN AVERY. YOU MUST BE CIA OR FBI.

R u trying to say ALL THAT * IN LOOSE GHANGE IS A LIE..BECAUSE IT IS VERY BELIEVABLE

All the claims you make are ridiculous. You just can't face the truth that our government was behind the 911 attacks. I am a New Yorker an was there! Everything in the loose change documentry is true and 83% of new yorkers agree that there is a government coverup. You better wake up because what we need in this country is a revolution to get these crazy warmongers and killers out of power. We need the power back in the peoples hands!

The media is controlled you fool so those that want to speak out cannot. This is the best democracy MONEY can Buy!!! Wake up!!

im going to rape your * children since they work forthe govnermnet like you.

you are part of the neo-con squad and when the truth finds out, we are going to hang your ass on a lightpole in new york.

YOU ARE A * GIVER. IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE, I AM GOING TO RIP OUT YOUR EYES SINCE YOU REFUSE TO SEE THE TRUTH.

The is a documentory about the 9/11 conspiracy, its showing how it was a conspiracy and there were explosions in the event. Your stupid.

We live in a free country * and we have every right to question our government. You have no right to expose Loose Change for showing the truth.

if you can't see the truth that's right in front of you. Your own "film" illustrates your ignorance!

you and mark roberts work for the CIA.

do you spit or swallow bush's cum?

dylan avery respects the victims, you don't. stop blocking the truth
YOU * GOVERNMENT SHILL. How does it feel to * the people who died on 9/11?

How dare you point Truth in quotes in your cult article. We are not a cult and they are not there to make money. They use the money to spread the message.

u shoudve died with the firefighters.

Yes. well thats the internet for you. However, hes not a network TV presenter

Quote:

From the website you linked..

Quote:

Dear John,

You, my “war-hero” friend, are a feckless yellow-bellied WIMP. 19 months ago, when you could have walked away...you did! You let the Bush crime family and their 9/11 perp friends the neocons steal the election you won in a landslide 53%-47%. If you had the slightest shred of guts or integrity, you could have had us all out in the streets taking back the country. Instead, you tucked your tail between your legs and fled like the coward you are. Unless, of course, the two candidates from Skull and Bones had the whole thing fixed in advance. Either way, it appears that masturbating in a coffin in front of your sick Yalie frat buddies doesn't do much for your intestinal fortitude. As far as I'm concerned, you're history. But hey, prove me wrong. Get onboard with 9/11 truth NOW or condemn yourself to historical irrelevance.

Sincerely,

Kevin Barrett

Have a nice day.

No hate speach in there, just facts, and a stongly worded POV: certainly no call for murder

Here's two for you:

1) Kerry and Bush are both members of the Skull and bones

2) The initiation rituals are well documented, and are exactly as described above

Sorry to bust your bubble, but theres nothing wierder than the "Elites" on this planet...

Anyone can deny the significance of Bohemian grove etc, but no-one can credibly deny the irrefutable evidance for how weird it is that the powerful meet up for such purposes

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed John i cant see the connection between those 2 quotes. The first is from an anonymous source and is deplorable, the second, although a 'strongly worded POV', is right on the money.

Summin amiss with this quote in light of that:
MarkyX wrote:
He's not interested in accuracy, otherwise he wouldn't be using strawman arguments, quotes out of context

MarkyX wrote:
His final cut is a joke.

Have you seen it?
MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what he released, yes. He interviews the scholars of truth...that's supposed to convience me? Kevin "Water boy" Ryan, Jim Marrs, and Jim "Bruce Willis Suitcase" Fetzer? Also, I would like to know the point of talking to a Canadian Conspriacy author. I don't care about some guy's opinion.

Doesn't it strike you odd that the high members of the "truth" movement dodge and evade people with expertise and instead go for fringe wannabes? Imagine the impact they can have if they bring a large group of pilots or structual engineers with credible backgrounds speaking out. Instead, we have Judy Wood comparing the construction of the WTC to trees. Final Cut had they opportunity and they refused to take it...I wonder why Laughing

Fortunately the 9/11 Myths book is going to be released and there was a recent announcement on a document based on the official story.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060721/film_nm/leisure9_11_dc;_ylt=Aq1ziJ J54g3xV6kgfWnnhuhxFb8C;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

Funny how the 9/11 Myths book talks to air defense experts, pilots, and other valid experts, while the Truth Movement has a cold fusion engineer who thinks Jesus was in North America and a Theology PHD.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:
From what he released, yes.

This?:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1840058038507754977
"a preview of content from Loose Change: Final Cut"

ie not the final cut.
Raw footage, some of which will make it in there.

MarkyX wrote:
I don't care about some guy's opinion.

So why worry about that letter that was sent to you?

9/11 myths has been debunked pretty thoroughly. I doubt this book will be anything special. It has obviously convinced you before its even released...
I wonder why Very Happy

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Marky Reply with quote

I dont think you really grasped my point here.

I didnt ask you what Dylans objectives are; if I wanted such I would have emailed Dylan.

I said I think a constructive way forward would be to email him your list of errors.

Have you done so?
MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar wrote:
MarkyX wrote:
From what he released, yes.

This?:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1840058038507754977
"a preview of content from Loose Change: Final Cut"

ie not the final cut.
Raw footage, some of which will make it in there.

MarkyX wrote:
I don't care about some guy's opinion.

So why worry about that letter that was sent to you?

9/11 myths has been debunked pretty thoroughly. I doubt this book will be anything special. It has obviously convinced you before its even released...
I wonder why Very Happy

They did a great job in hte first Popular Mechanics ..

and it's not like you guys have any concrete evidence showing that 9/11 was an inside job; just speculations and assumptions.

Gravy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Marky Reply with quote

Snowygrouch wrote:
I dont think you really grasped my point here.

I didnt ask you what Dylans objectives are; if I wanted such I would have emailed Dylan.

I said I think a constructive way forward would be to email him your list of errors.

Have you done so?

I'll answer that for MarkyX (My name is also Mark, BTW)

Yes, the creators of Loose Change have been advised of the many errors in their film. They have not been receptive to corrections. I wrote an extensive critique of "Loose Change 2nd Edition" and handed it to Avery and Bermas:

"Loose Change Viewer Guide" (.doc file download) http://tinyurl.com/epp82 or view as HTML http://tinyurl.com/jnfp8

They were the first to receive it. Before they read a word of it, they called me a paid agent of the US government and told me to go collect my paycheck.

"We treat our critics with respect." –Jason Bermas in a radio interview

Email to me from Jason Bermas:

Quote:
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 14:37:27 -0700

Like I have stated before people such as yourselves are revealed to be one of two things, government agents on a payroll or brainwashed morons who refuse to accept the truth. Have a Nice 4th of July, and remember you won't be portrayed as someone who just mindlessly let something happen in history, you will be portrayed as a Traitor to your own country!

Dylan Avery email to me after I sent him a critique: "To put it kindly, you are a waste my time."

Dylan Avery post about me on the Loose Change forum: "Can you say, 'payroll'?"

Dylan Avery MySpace headline, June 2006: "Is Mark Roberts CIA?"

See also "Loose Change" Creators Speak: a compilation of quotes: http://tinyurl.com/s8ouv
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno.
you can't blame people for thinking you might be a shill when you have said that the collapse of building 7 looks nothing like a controlled demolition.

NDBoston
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:

It's my first post on here.

I was working at 7WTC for three years up until 9/11 working for Salomon Smith Barney. This subject hits very close to me.

I walked down for 45 minutes from the 44th floor to get out of the building. The building was getting pounded with debris from the minute the first plane hit. I was unable to go out the front entrance because it was blocked with debris so everyone went out the back.

I would also mention that my company had 18 floors of the building which included a few trading floors that had activity 24/7. I was involved in a large global architecture project for a trading system that required me to go floor hopping every day to find the different requirements people had.

I didn't see one construction project going on during my time there within the SSB floors save the addition of few conference rooms once. I was working 80-90 hours a week at that time and I was hardly alone. I was paid good money and dealt with demanding timelines that required me to live my job.

Why did I get involved enough to post on a board like this? Last January, I walked by Ground Zero and was approached by someone from NY9/11 truth who handed me a pamphlet. We started talking and a crowd gathered as they listened to my recollection of what happened.

It ended with people accusing me of being a government employee and I was being paid to misinform people or I was actually involved in what happened.

I was more than a little pissed off to say the least. The police officer there had to pull me away from the person who said that because I was going to punch him in the face if I could get to him. I lost one of my best friends who worked at Cantor Fitzgerald so I take claims like that very seriously.

So I'm here. Ask me about working at 7WTC and I can tell you things Google Video can't.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So I'm here. Ask me about working at 7WTC and I can tell you things Google Video can't.

Hi ND

Welcome , and thanks for both posting and your offer to answer our questions.

Couple of preliminary questions for ya.

Do you have a list of exactly who other than the empoyers of your good self was occupying WTC7 ?

What do you make of Larry Silversteins comments regarding that building, when he said "the safest thing to do would be to just pull it" ?
Gravy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
i dunno.
you can't blame people for thinking you might be a shill when you have said that the collapse of building 7 looks nothing like a controlled demolition.

Did you read my statement that these guys called me a shill before they had any idea who I was or what I had written?

Please explain your logic about WTC 7. You've seen controlled demolitions of buildings that had severe structural damage, were on fire for seven hours, and that all the experts on the scene were convinced would collapse?
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you accept the comments re: Skull n Bones to be factual then Gravy?
NDBoston
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Quote:

Hi ND

Welcome , and thanks for both posting and your offer to answer our questions.

Couple of preliminary questions for ya.

Do you have a list of exactly who other than the empoyers of your good self was occupying WTC7 ?

What do you make of Larry Silversteins comments regarding that building, when he said "the safest thing to do would be to just pull it" ?

Did you realize that pull is also used in the fire department world. Here's an example from a fireman who was there on 9/11

Quote:
"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

Doesn't it make more sense for a fire dept captain and Sliverstein to understand "pull' in the context of getting the firefighters out over some CD slang that neither party are familiar with?

I'm also familiar who the other tenants of the building were. I'm sure you can use Google if you're not clear who was there.

Could you explain to me how 7WTC was wired for CD on Floors 28 on up without a hint of any major construction going on and with people on a number of floors at all times? Thanks.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For heavens sake, someone dig out a link to Silverstein on VT

He says "the decision was taken to pull the building, and they, y'know, pulled it" or something very similar: theres no doubt that pull means bring WTC7 down

Its on the public record

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it John White.

Your type takes the firefighters quotes of "we heard explosions" as hardcore God-send evidence that they were bombs.

But when a firefighter talks about giving orders or recieving orders about pulling out of WTC7 because they knew it was going to collapse, you ignore it.

Seeking the "truth" my ass Rolling Eyes

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here it is:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

Quote:
In the documentary "America Rebuilds", aired September 2002, Silverstein makes the following statement;

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Case solved.

And I'd like a response on the Skull and Bones question

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Thanks ND. Reply with quote

To NDBoston.

Thanks for your reply.

I was hoping that since you suggested that you could answer questions far more accurately than "googling " might, you might not recommend to me to "google" the list of occupants of WTC 7

I would also suggest that there is a world of difference between "pull it" , and pull them out. I guess we got confused there too.

Heres a hint for ya. Its kinda like me saying to you that there is no difference between you saying that you can tell me more things than google video and not Googling can"

In the interests of clarity on both sides I hope you take my point.
MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Here it is:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/pullIt3.wmv

Quote:
In the documentary "America Rebuilds", aired September 2002, Silverstein makes the following statement;

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Case solved.

And I'd like a response on the Skull and Bones question

"WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there. [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

According to Deputy Chief Peter Hayden, there is a bulge in the southwest corner of the building between floors 10 and 13. [Firehouse Magazine, 4/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, “At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged.” [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

Deputy Chief Nick Visconti also later recalls recounts, “A big chunk of the lower floors had been taken out on the Vesey Street side.” Captain Chris Boyle recalls, “On the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors.” [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski

"Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed." - Chief Cruthers

"Then we found out, I guess around 3:00 [o'clock], that they thought 7 was going to collapse. So, of course, [we've] got guys all in this pile over here and the main concern was get everybody out, and I guess it took us over an hour and a half, two hours to get everybody out of there. (Q. Initially when you were there, you had said you heard a few Maydays?) Oh, yes. We had Maydays like crazy.... The heat must have been tremendous. There was so much [expletive] fire there. This whole pile was burning like crazy. Just the heat and the smoke from all the other buildings on fire, you [couldn't] see anything. So it took us a while and we ended up backing everybody out, and [that's] when 7 collapsed.... Basically, we fell back for 7 to collapse, and then we waited a while and it got a lot more organized, I would guess." - William Ryan

I'm avoiding your Skull and Bones question because I don't have much knowledge about it and it's very pointless to the topic at hand. How does Goerge Bush being part of the Skull and Bones prove that there was explosives in the WTC, a missile hit the pentagon, or Flight 93 landed in another airport? Another pointless question with it's sole reason for asking it is to make your theory look stronger without providing any evidence.

Last edited by MarkyX on Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarkyX wrote:
I don't get it John White.

Your type takes the firefighters quotes of "we heard explosions" as hardcore God-send evidence that they were bombs.

But when a firefighter talks about giving orders or recieving orders about pulling out of WTC7 because they knew it was going to collapse, you ignore it.

Seeking the "truth" my ass Rolling Eyes

I accept the possibility that there may very well have been bombs and compare that to the possibility that the plane impacts were the sole cause of the buildings collapsing: and I compare both to the balance of probability and make my own mind up

It would be shame on you if you dont, wouldnt it?

The Silverstein question is definately clear:happy to help you out with it

MarkyX
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing firefighters have mentioned were explosions. which is not unusual for a large scale fire in an office building. Show me proof that the source of these explosions were bombs.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we can agree on the meaning of Silversteins comments on the public record then?

It's crazy to expect individuals on the other side of the atlantic to prove there were bombs/charges inside the infrastructure of buildings on 911: get real; especially with no definition of "proof" beforehand

The hypothesis is simply a working theory to find a greater balance of probability than the pathetic offical explanation: and the evidance is as strong: if not greater

It doesnt mean its totally provable:

A demand for a proper investigation of the evidance is the whole point of this campaign

Last edited by John White on Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: