FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congressional candidate stumps on conspiracy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Congressional candidate stumps on conspiracy Reply with quote

link
Quote:

Former UCO kayaking instructor Matthew Horton Woodson is taking a leap from extreme sports to extreme politics with his controversial independent ticket bid for Oklahoma's fifth district position in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Like his more traditional rival candidates, Woodson's agenda addresses issues like America's energy policy, healthcare and taxation reform, and immigration laws.

What distinguishes Woodson from the pack of Republicans and Democrats vying for the same seat is his outspoken belief that the American government has been lying to the public about the events of September 11, 2001.

"What I am referring to is the criminal controlled demolition of the 47-story World Trade Center building number 7 on September 11, 2001, which collapsed at 5:20 p.m. that day," Woodson said during his speech at the 5th Congressional District Candidate Forum at UCO's Constitution Hall, July 13. "As we know, no plane hit it, yet it was the last building to collapse before we entered this 'war on terror.'"

At candidate forums, Woodson will often show a video of 7 World Trade Center collapsing, crashing symmetrically to the ground in less than seven seconds.

Woodson said he never considered running for political office until early in 2006 when he began researching a conspiracy theory about the government's possible involvement in the acts of terrorism on 9/11.

"I was researching the life and death of Sen. Paul Wellston and I came upon the work of Jim Fetzer, who is a member of Scholars For Truth and that led me to the work of Steven Jones," Woodson said.

Dr. Steven Jones, physics professor at Brigham Young University has written a paper regarding the attacks on September 11, 2001 called "Why Indeed did the WTC Buildings Collapse," in which he claims evidence that the towers may have been brought down by controlled demolition. In his paper, Jones sites 13 reasons to challenge the government's official explanation of the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings.

"It was when I first saw World Trade Center 7 come down, straight and fast, that I decided this was not a normal fire causing (the building) to come down," Jones said in a June 2006 videotaped interview with Woodson. "The 9/11 Commission Report totally ignores the collapse of building 7."

The "World Trade Center Building Performance Study" issued by FEMA states, "The performance of WTC 7 is of significant interest because it appears the collapse was due primarily to fire, rather than any impact damage from the collapsing towers." In his paper, Jones states that no previous skyscraper has ever collapsed due to fire.

Jones also points to the presence of molten iron in the rubble of the twin towers as evidence of a blast caused by something other than the impact caused by airplanes.

"Your gut reaction would be the jet fuel is what made the fire so very intense, a lot of people figured that's what melted the steel. Indeed it did not, the steel did not melt," Jones states in his paper. Nearly all the steel from the rubble of the three towers was shipped overseas and recycled, he said. Jones said if it had remained, it could have supplied evidence to prove or disprove his controlled demolition hypothesis.

"We know that the National Institute of Standards and Technology has a lot of videos that were collected from private individuals; over 300 hours of videos and thousands of photographs of the collapse of the building," Jones said in the video interview. "We are trying to get that information from them using the Freedom of Information Act procedure, but they are refusing to release the information on World Trade Center 7 so far."

If elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, Woodson said he will call for the "immediate public release of all videos and photos held by our government from the crime scenes of September 11, 2001."

"I believe that the obligation of politicians and the press is to inform and alert the public, so what I am attempting to do is bring these issues to debate so that we can have truth, trust and transparency in our government," Woodson said.

Woodson is the only independent candidate running in the election, so he will forgo the primary elections on July 25 and his name will automatically appear on the November 7 ballot. More information about his campaign can be found at his Web site, www.sendmeabuck.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: