FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHILLS ON 5-DAY WEEK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: SHILLS ON 5-DAY WEEK Reply with quote

All the 'shills' that have been bombing this site for the last 5 days have suddenly disappeared. They must be working a 5-day week.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: 5 day week Reply with quote

I believe its due to the fact that liars need the other 2 days to fabricate
stories and the other 5 to dish them out.

Telling the truth avoids this eventuality as the truth HAPPENS to us all 365 days a year. Wink

President Eisenhower 1961
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: SHILLS ON 5-DAY WEEK Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
All the 'shills' that have been bombing this site for the last 5 days have suddenly disappeared. They must be working a 5-day week.

Is that right ,I did wonder!

9 to 5 plus overtime!

What government building do they reside in, The Ministry of Information?

Edited: overuse of the word wonder Laughing
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope it is a more permanent withdrawl.

I'm all for informed debate between different 9/11 researchers including with those misguided souls who struggle to accept what to me appears overwhelming evidence of an inside job. But discussion boards doesn't seem to be the best place to conduct this debate. It is too easy for either 'side' to derail the argument with personal abuse etc.

So my preferred solution is the creation of a separate area for our 'critics' and then keep them off the remainder of the forums
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: "Informed debate" Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm all for informed debate between different 9/11 researchers including with those misguided souls who struggle to accept what to me appears overwhelming evidence of an inside job. But discussion boards doesn't seem to be the best place to conduct this debate. It is too easy for either 'side' to derail the argument with personal abuse etc.

I don't think they are looking for an "informed debate" I think they just want to cause disruption and conflict between us and maybe try to influence some people (who may innocently be taken in by them) in a negative way. I think they also play games and there are I think some of them that pretend to disagree with one of their mates in order to appear to have more credibility.

I think if members of this board want to enter into an informed debate with genuine people who do not agree with what we say, then they would be better to join other discussion boards as well as ours and try to open up a discussion about 9/11 and put their view accross openly and calmly. I know Graham does this. I've tried to a bit but I wasn't very good at it. I might try again. There is nothing wrong or dishonest in doing this and it may have some positive results. I can't see the point of having endless "arguments" with people who will never change their opinions and don't seem very "real" to me anyway on this board.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: