FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

They have no Government charter calling for destruction of..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: They have no Government charter calling for destruction of.. Reply with quote

Its not in my nature to offend any respected forum members..but JAY REF you are talking out of your ..ss.!!

From day one of the occupying Palestinian land.. ISRAEL & AMERICA had government charter and agenda set-up to oppress and torture civilians and innocent Palestinian children to remove them from their land.

After half a century they are still keeping up their agenda & torture and oppressing the weak...and you ASK they have no agenda !!!!!

I blame the so called gutless, arse licking so called puppet leaders from countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordon...who allowed America to create the monster that ISRAEL is today.. IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD...SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ISRAELI GOVERNMENT DON'T HAVE AN CHARTER OR AN AGENDA.

Even to this day Palestinians are living in prison camps surrounded by 50ft wall around them, we could not even begin to imagine what they go through day in..day out...and you expect them to live in PEACE & HARMONY...

Maybe Mr Jay Ref would like to view the link on my memo to see what sort of Agenda/Charter ISRAEL's previous and current government have in mind

Boycott-Israel-001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  26.52 KB
 Viewed:  61 Time(s)

Boycott-Israel-001.jpg

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel have broken 450 UN Security Council resolutions. That says a lot to me.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: They have no Government charter calling for destruction Reply with quote

Mission911 wrote:
Its not in my nature to offend any respected forum members..but JAY REF you are talking out of your ..ss.!!

I'm going to have to lay off the Mexican food...sorry. Embarassed
Quote:

From day one of the occupying Palestinian land.. ISRAEL & AMERICA had government charter and agenda set-up to oppress and torture civilians and innocent Palestinian children to remove them from their land.

Please post your evidence of this.

In a show of good faith I will give you 1 example from the Palestinian Authority Charter: (there are more)
Quote:
Article 15: The liberation of Palestine, from an Arab viewpoint, is a national duty to repulse the Zionist, imperialist invasion from the great Arab homelands and to eliminate the Zionist presence from Palestine. Its full responsibilities fall upon the Arab nation, peoples and governments, with the Palestinian Arab people at their head.

For this purpose, the Arab nation must mobilize all its military, human, material and spiritual capacities to participate actively with the people of Palestine in the liberation of Palestine. They must, especially in the present stage of armed Palestinian revolution, grant and offer the people of Palestine all possible help and every material and human support, and afford it every sure means and opportunity enabling it to continue to assume its vanguard role in pursuing its armed revolution until the liberation of its homeland.

Please now do me the favor of pointing out the similarly offensive and intolerant official Israeli policy or charter.
Quote:

After half a century they are still keeping up their agenda & torture and oppressing the weak...and you ASK they have no agenda !!!!!

Again...I will ask for your evidence of this.
Quote:

I blame the so called gutless, arse licking so called puppet leaders from countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordon...who allowed America to create the monster that ISRAEL is today.. IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD...SO PLEASE DON'T TELL ME ISRAELI GOVERNMENT DON'T HAVE AN CHARTER OR AN AGENDA.

I never said they didn't have one. Please correct me and show me their monstrous policies of torture and oppression as I have done with the Palestinian Charter.
Quote:

Even to this day Palestinians are living in prison camps surrounded by 50ft wall around them, we could not even begin to imagine what they go through day in..day out...and you expect them to live in PEACE & HARMONY...

No...I don't believe I ever said that.
Quote:

Maybe Mr Jay Ref would like to view the link on my memo to see what sort of Agenda/Charter ISRAEL's previous and current government have in mind

What link?

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
realitybites
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref, you get that link yet?
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: They have no Government charter calling for destruction Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Please correct me and show me their monstrous policies of torture and oppression as I have done with the Palestinian Charter.

People like you are f****** unbelievable.

You think that by cunning verbiage that you can make black into white. That you can make sh** smell sweet.

Tear up your Talmud, reconnect with your own spirit and join humanity.

The mystery is how throughout history, over many centuries, Jewish leadership has not learnt that generating hatred against your community is not neccessarily in the best interest of that community.
Mission911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: They have no Government charter calling for destruction Reply with quote

[quote="kbo234"]
Jay Ref wrote:
Please correct me and show me their monstrous policies of torture and oppression as I have done with the Palestinian Charter.

Jay Ref

I should have known that someone who thinks like a neo-con will resort to textbook nonsense just to justify their cause....not impressed at all , and quite frankly pathetic!!..I have gone one further by illustrating step by step of the zionist charter..with concrete evidence.

... and I will open your eyes to the factual Zionist Israeli Charter, give you the bigger pitcure and some history lesson, which you obviously is not able to comrehend.

Please kindkly read ALL OF IT as this might stimulate your undeveloped mind.

Zionist Israel wants to continue its military occupation of Palestine indefinitely. This keeps Palestinians in the occupied terripictureas a slave labor force without any political or national rights. If they resist the evil Israeli occupation, they are labeled as "terrorists." If they give up and leave, then a major Zionist Israeli objective is achieved.

Palestinian refugees and their descendants, who were forced to leave Palestine during the 1948 War, are still deprived of going back to live in their homeland. At the same time, Jews are encouraged to immigrate to Israel from everywhere around the world. This is an evil Zionist scheme that puts Palestinians and Jewish immigrants (who become Israelis) in a continuous conflict that depletes both of them.

Who benefits from that prolonged and bloody conflict I hear you ask ??

The military industry, the financial institutions that finance it, and militarism in the U.S. and Israel are the major beneficiaries. In addition, Cold War II entrepreneurs also benefit from prolonging the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and extending it to include as many Arab and Muslim countries as possible.

It is in this context that Iran and Iraq are added as direct threats to Israel, together with North Korea (which may supply them with missiles). Finally, multinational oil companies (wrongly described as American) stand to benefit most by keeping a tight grip on the production and marketing of Middle Eastern oil.

Therefore, it was not surprising that the Zionist Israeli Likude government in the 1980s had issued an Israeli coin with a map of a Greater Israel on it, that extends from the Nile to the Euphrates. The map includes (from West to East) Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, and about half of Saudi Arabia.

This means that the Zionists consider the oil-rich area in the Arabian Peninsula as part of their imperial project to enslave Arabs and Muslims and deprive them of their resources. Moreover, they do not hide their plans to control Al-Medina, where Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi Al-Sharif is located. This is the second Holiest Islamic shrine (the first is in Makkah and the third is in occupied Jerusalem).

[b]How did the Zionist Israeli goals become America's goals?[/b]

There is no reason, whatsoever, (from the perspective of American national interests) that justifies dragging the United States to support this Zionist conquest of the Middle East. Until 1991, the United States had no bad blood with Arabs and Muslims. The U.S. did not occupy any Arab land, like the other European imperialist powers. The Gulf War represented the first American-led War against an Arab and a Muslim country, Iraq.

[b]The war was totally unnecessary, as Iraq pleaded so many times to be allowed to leave Kuwait without punishment. President Bush's (Sr.) answer was, "No way Jose," and "No face-saving." The 1991 Gulf War was a goal in itself.
[/b]

It aimed at the destruction of Iraq, as a service for Israel. It had nothing to do with evicting the Iraqi troops out of Kuwait. The War resulted in killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers, and about a million and a half of Iraqi civilians died during the 1990s as a result of the sanctions and embargo imposed on Iraq until today.

[size=18]Who dragged the Bush (Sr.) administration to the war against [/size]Iraq?

Simply, the pro-Israel experts and officials in the administration did. The most prominent among these were Dennis Ross and Larry Eagleburger in the State Department, and Richard Haass and Brent Scowcroft in the National Security Council.

They succeeded in branding Iraq as an enemy to the United States several months before the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, which was used as a pretext to destroy Iraq as a service to Israel. In short, they succeeded in using America to support the Israeli conquest of the Middle East, in order to achieve their dream of Greater Israel.

Are Republicans the only party that blindly supports Zionist Israeli goals of expansion and conquest against Arabs and Muslims?

[b]Absolutely not. When President Clinton was absorbed by his legal cases, the United States was led by a team of pro-Israelis. These included Dennis Ross, Martin Indyk, and Madelene Albright in the State Department, Sandy Burger in the National Security Council, and William Cohen in the Defense Department. The only reason that there was no major wars in the Middle East was because of the Labor governments of Rabi, Peres, and Barak, which were involved in the peace process with the Palestinian Authority. The pro-Israel Clinton team would not have hesitated in supporting Israel if it launched a major war in the 1990s.
[/b][size=18]

What about the Bush (Jr.) administration, to what extent is its war on terrorism is a service for Israel?[/size]

With Paul Wolfowitz (as a Deputy Secretary of Defense) and Richard Haass (as an Assistant to the National Security Advisor), Israeli interests are well protected. Actually, Wolfowitz never hid his calls for extending the war to include Iraq, Iran, and many other Arab and Muslim countries.

[b]In fact, identifying the Palestinian resistance organizations of Hamas and Jihad together with the Lebanese Hizbullah as "terrorist" groups is a big service for Israel. These organizations have never targeted any other country except Israel. Their struggle has been directed against the Israeli military occupation of the Palestinian and Lebanese territories, and it will end whenever the evil Israeli occupation ends.

Yes, there is a way out. First, the United States government should stop its support for the Zionist Israeli aggression against Arabs and Muslims.

The U.S. $4 billion in annual military and economic assistance to Israel should stop until Israelis withdraw from the Palestinian territories and relinquish their Zionist plans for Greater Israel. Second, the sanctions and the embargo imposed on Iraq should be lifted to prevent more loss of life.

The destruction that the Gulf War caused would not allow Iraq to pose any threats to any country in the region. Third, it is time for the American troops to leave the Arabian Peninsula and come back home. Arabs are like Americans, they do not like to see foreign troops on their soil, particularly in their Holy Land. Fourth, the peace should be kept by economic development, like the Marshal Plan in Europe after World War II.

[size=18]How can this be achieved?[/size]

The Bush administration, and its successors, should project the United State as an honest broker and a real mediator, in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Right now, the U.S. is a protector of Israel, it has taken the Israeli side even against the Palestinian People, who suffer from the Israeli occupation. This bias in the American foreign policy can be remedied by counterbalancing the influence of the pro-Israel experts and officials in the administration.

It is unbelievable that the Bush administration is embarking on a conflict with so many Arab and Muslim countries without appointing any Arab Americans or Muslim Americans in major decision making positions in various departments and agencies in the administration. This has left pro-Israel officials unchallenged in what they propose or recommend to the President and his cabinet members.

The status-quo represents the brutal absence of a major principle in the American democracy, which is the system of checks and balances. Thus, it not only has compromised the American democracy but also the real American national interests. It is not in the best interest of the United States to fight the Arab and Muslim worlds in order to achieve security for the aggressive and expansionist regime in Zionist Israel. Arab Americans and Muslim Americans should be appointed to major positions of decision making in the administration. Their presence in the administration will serve as a counterbalance of the present hegemonic presence of pro-Israel officials.

Is this going to happen?

Can any American president stand against the Israeli aggression?

Can any American president be allowed to define the national interests of the United States away from the interests of Israel?

SADLY NO !!!! it is up to the good citizen of the world to do this.

--------------

Few other reason to help the zionist cause to strive

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Isreal is the only country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons

Israel is only country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections

Israel is the only country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions

Isreal is the only country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?

What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)? Israel

Israel is the only country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?

Israel is the only country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

What country in the Middle East created 762,000 Palestinian/Lebonon refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses? Israel

Israel is the only country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?

In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated? Israel

In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister? Israel

What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 and wounding 171 American sailors? Israel

Question: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union?
Answer: Israel.

Question: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?

Question. What Middle East country allows American Jewish murderers to flee to its country to escape punishment in the United States and refuses to extradite them once in their custody?
Answer: Israel

Question. What Middle East country preaches against hate yet builds a shrine and a memorial for a murderer who killed 29 Palestinians while they prayed in their Mosque.

Question: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?

Question. Which country in the Middle East deliberately targeted a U.N. Refugee Camp in Qana, Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. vetoes?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives more than one-third of all U.S. aid yet is the 16th richest country in the world?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives U.S. weapons for free and then sells the technology to the Republic of China even at the objections of the U.S.?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely insults the American people by having its Prime Minister address the United States Congress and lecturing them like children on why they have no right to reduce foreign aid?

Question: Which country in the Middle East had its Prime Minister announce to his staff not to worry about what the United States says because "We control America?"

Question: What country in the Middle East was cited by Amnesty International for demolishing more than 4000 innocent Palestinian homes as a means of ethnic cleansing.

Question: Which country in the Middle East has just recently used a weapon of mass destruction, a one-ton smart bomb, dropping it in the center of a highly populated area killing 15 civilians including 9 children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely kills young Palestinian children for no reason other than throwing stones at armored vehicles, bulldozers, or tanks?

Question: Which country in the Middle East signed the Oslo Accords promising to halt any new Jewish Settlement construction, but instead, has built more than 270 new settlements since the signing?

Israel is the only country in the Middle East regularly violates the Geneva Convention by imposing collective punishment on entire towns, villages, and camps, for the acts of a few, and even goes as far as demolishing entire villages while people are still in their homes?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

[b]If you still think that Israel have no charter..maybe you need to have your head tested !!!
[/b]
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: They have no Government charter calling for destruction Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Ad-hominum is not evidence. I have provided evidence...you have countered with insults.
Quote:

You think that by cunning verbiage that you can make black into white. That you can make sh** smell sweet.

I have offered no opinion as to the aroma of my poop.
Quote:

Spoken like a true member of the master(bating)race. But alas, I am not Jewish. Were I so I would gladly tell you. I'm just an average American WASP. Nothing special...but I do have a half Cherokee grandfather who killed a few Nazis up close and personal back in the good old days. So much for the masterrace eh?
Quote:

The mystery is how throughout history, over many centuries, Jewish leadership has not learnt that generating hatred against your community is not neccessarily in the best interest of that community.

No, the mystery is why you can't simply quote an official Israeli government document which calls for the destruction of Palestine and death or removal of all Palestinians. But that would be a problem for you since no such document actually exists.

It was pretty easy for me to find the official Palestinian charter tho....

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: They have no Government charter calling for destruction Reply with quote

[quote="Mission911"]
kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Jay Ref

I should have known that someone who thinks like a neo-con will resort to textbook nonsense just to justify their cause....not impressed at all , and quite frankly pathetic!!..I have gone one further by illustrating step by step of the zionist charter..with concrete evidence.

... and I will open your eyes to the factual Zionist Israeli Charter, give you the bigger pitcure and some history lesson, which you obviously is not able to comrehend.

Please kindkly read ALL OF IT as this might stimulate your undeveloped mind.

Zionist Israel wants to continue its military occupation of Palestine indefinitely. This keeps Palestinians in the occupied terripictureas a slave labor force without any political or national rights. If they resist the evil Israeli occupation, they are labeled as "terrorists." If they give up and leave, then a major Zionist Israeli objective is achieved.

Palestinian refugees and their descendants, who were forced to leave Palestine during the 1948 War, are still deprived of going back to live in their homeland. At the same time, Jews are encouraged to immigrate to Israel from everywhere around the world. This is an evil Zionist scheme that puts Palestinians and Jewish immigrants (who become Israelis) in a continuous conflict that depletes both of them.

Who benefits from that prolonged and bloody conflict I hear you ask ??

The military industry, the financial institutions that finance it, and militarism in the U.S. and Israel are the major beneficiaries. In addition, Cold War II entrepreneurs also benefit from prolonging the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and extending it to include as many Arab and Muslim countries as possible.

It is in this context that Iran and Iraq are added as direct threats to Israel, together with North Korea (which may supply them with missiles). Finally, multinational oil companies (wrongly described as American) stand to benefit most by keeping a tight grip on the production and marketing of Middle Eastern oil.

Therefore, it was not surprising that the Zionist Israeli Likude government in the 1980s had issued an Israeli coin with a map of a Greater Israel on it, that extends from the Nile to the Euphrates. The map includes (from West to East) Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Kuwait, and about half of Saudi Arabia.

This means that the Zionists consider the oil-rich area in the Arabian Peninsula as part of their imperial project to enslave Arabs and Muslims and deprive them of their resources. Moreover, they do not hide their plans to control Al-Medina, where Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi Al-Sharif is located. This is the second Holiest Islamic shrine (the first is in Makkah and the third is in occupied Jerusalem).

[b]How did the Zionist Israeli goals become America's goals?[/b]

There is no reason, whatsoever, (from the perspective of American national interests) that justifies dragging the United States to support this Zionist conquest of the Middle East. Until 1991, the United States had no bad blood with Arabs and Muslims. The U.S. did not occupy any Arab land, like the other European imperialist powers. The Gulf War represented the first American-led War against an Arab and a Muslim country, Iraq.

[b]The war was totally unnecessary, as Iraq pleaded so many times to be allowed to leave Kuwait without punishment. President Bush's (Sr.) answer was, "No way Jose," and "No face-saving." The 1991 Gulf War was a goal in itself.
[/b]

It aimed at the destruction of Iraq, as a service for Israel. It had nothing to do with evicting the Iraqi troops out of Kuwait. The War resulted in killing hundreds of thousands of Iraqi soldiers, and about a million and a half of Iraqi civilians died during the 1990s as a result of the sanctions and embargo imposed on Iraq until today.

[size=18]Who dragged the Bush (Sr.) administration to the war against [/size]Iraq?

Simply, the pro-Israel experts and officials in the administration did. The most prominent among these were Dennis Ross and Larry Eagleburger in the State Department, and Richard Haass and Brent Scowcroft in the National Security Council.

They succeeded in branding Iraq as an enemy to the United States several months before the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, which was used as a pretext to destroy Iraq as a service to Israel. In short, they succeeded in using America to support the Israeli conquest of the Middle East, in order to achieve their dream of Greater Israel.

Are Republicans the only party that blindly supports Zionist Israeli goals of expansion and conquest against Arabs and Muslims?

[b]Absolutely not. When President Clinton was absorbed by his legal cases, the United States was led by a team of pro-Israelis. These included Dennis Ross, Martin Indyk, and Madelene Albright in the State Department, Sandy Burger in the National Security Council, and William Cohen in the Defense Department. The only reason that there was no major wars in the Middle East was because of the Labor governments of Rabi, Peres, and Barak, which were involved in the peace process with the Palestinian Authority. The pro-Israel Clinton team would not have hesitated in supporting Israel if it launched a major war in the 1990s.
[/b][size=18]

What about the Bush (Jr.) administration, to what extent is its war on terrorism is a service for Israel?[/size]

With Paul Wolfowitz (as a Deputy Secretary of Defense) and Richard Haass (as an Assistant to the National Security Advisor), Israeli interests are well protected. Actually, Wolfowitz never hid his calls for extending the war to include Iraq, Iran, and many other Arab and Muslim countries.

[b]In fact, identifying the Palestinian resistance organizations of Hamas and Jihad together with the Lebanese Hizbullah as "terrorist" groups is a big service for Israel. These organizations have never targeted any other country except Israel. Their struggle has been directed against the Israeli military occupation of the Palestinian and Lebanese territories, and it will end whenever the evil Israeli occupation ends.

Yes, there is a way out. First, the United States government should stop its support for the Zionist Israeli aggression against Arabs and Muslims.

The U.S. $4 billion in annual military and economic assistance to Israel should stop until Israelis withdraw from the Palestinian territories and relinquish their Zionist plans for Greater Israel. Second, the sanctions and the embargo imposed on Iraq should be lifted to prevent more loss of life.

The destruction that the Gulf War caused would not allow Iraq to pose any threats to any country in the region. Third, it is time for the American troops to leave the Arabian Peninsula and come back home. Arabs are like Americans, they do not like to see foreign troops on their soil, particularly in their Holy Land. Fourth, the peace should be kept by economic development, like the Marshal Plan in Europe after World War II.

[size=18]How can this be achieved?[/size]

The Bush administration, and its successors, should project the United State as an honest broker and a real mediator, in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Right now, the U.S. is a protector of Israel, it has taken the Israeli side even against the Palestinian People, who suffer from the Israeli occupation. This bias in the American foreign policy can be remedied by counterbalancing the influence of the pro-Israel experts and officials in the administration.

It is unbelievable that the Bush administration is embarking on a conflict with so many Arab and Muslim countries without appointing any Arab Americans or Muslim Americans in major decision making positions in various departments and agencies in the administration. This has left pro-Israel officials unchallenged in what they propose or recommend to the President and his cabinet members.

The status-quo represents the brutal absence of a major principle in the American democracy, which is the system of checks and balances. Thus, it not only has compromised the American democracy but also the real American national interests. It is not in the best interest of the United States to fight the Arab and Muslim worlds in order to achieve security for the aggressive and expansionist regime in Zionist Israel. Arab Americans and Muslim Americans should be appointed to major positions of decision making in the administration. Their presence in the administration will serve as a counterbalance of the present hegemonic presence of pro-Israel officials.

Is this going to happen?

Can any American president stand against the Israeli aggression?

Can any American president be allowed to define the national interests of the United States away from the interests of Israel?

SADLY NO !!!! it is up to the good citizen of the world to do this.

--------------

Few other reason to help the zionist cause to strive

---------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Isreal is the only country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons

Israel is only country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections

Israel is the only country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions

Isreal is the only country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?

What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)? Israel

Israel is the only country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?

Israel is the only country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

What country in the Middle East created 762,000 Palestinian/Lebonon refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses? Israel

Israel is the only country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?

In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated? Israel

In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister? Israel

What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 and wounding 171 American sailors? Israel

Question: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union?

Question: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?

Question. What Middle East country allows American Jewish murderers to flee to its country to escape punishment in the United States and refuses to extradite them once in their custody?

Question. What Middle East country preaches against hate yet builds a shrine and a memorial for a murderer who killed 29 Palestinians while they prayed in their Mosque.

Question: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?

Question. Which country in the Middle East deliberately targeted a U.N. Refugee Camp in Qana, Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. vetoes?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives more than one-third of all U.S. aid yet is the 16th richest country in the world?

Question: Which country in the Middle East receives U.S. weapons for free and then sells the technology to the Republic of China even at the objections of the U.S.?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely insults the American people by having its Prime Minister address the United States Congress and lecturing them like children on why they have no right to reduce foreign aid?

Question: Which country in the Middle East had its Prime Minister announce to his staff not to worry about what the United States says because "We control America?"

Question: What country in the Middle East was cited by Amnesty International for demolishing more than 4000 innocent Palestinian homes as a means of ethnic cleansing.

Question: Which country in the Middle East has just recently used a weapon of mass destruction, a one-ton smart bomb, dropping it in the center of a highly populated area killing 15 civilians including 9 children?

Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely kills young Palestinian children for no reason other than throwing stones at armored vehicles, bulldozers, or tanks?

Question: Which country in the Middle East signed the Oslo Accords promising to halt any new Jewish Settlement construction, but instead, has built more than 270 new settlements since the signing?

Israel is the only country in the Middle East regularly violates the Geneva Convention by imposing collective punishment on entire towns, villages, and camps, for the acts of a few, and even goes as far as demolishing entire villages while people are still in their homes?

---------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

[b]If you still think that Israel have no charter..maybe you need to have your head tested !!!
[/b]

Nice, but I still see no "OFFICIAL ISRAELI GOVERNMENT CHARTER". I gave you a cut/paste of one article of the PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER. You provided a cut/paste from Al Jazeera:
http://www.aljazeerah.info/Hassan%20El-Najjar/what_does_zionist_israel _want.htm

Which consists of an Arab writing an essay (in 2002) about what the Israelis are suspected of being up to then. I REPEAT...WHAT YOU PROVIDED WAS NOT OFFICAL AND WAS CLEARLY NOT ISRAELI.

If you think a cut/paste from Al Jazeera was what I asked for you need you reading comprehension skills examined.

-z

Edited to add: BTW; plaigarism does not make you look smart.

Last edited by Jay Ref on Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a site you should spend some time reading Jay Ref, it's pretty informative.
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/MiddleEast-2.shtml
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
Here's a site you should spend some time reading Jay Ref, it's pretty informative.
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Mike/RantMode/MiddleEast-2.shtml

When I want to get my historical perspective from a Star Wars fan board I'll be sure and look you up.

-z

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only directed you to the relevant page, there's no need for your attitude.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref:

There is no need to repost entire posts - we can read the original!

What a waste of space!
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff wrote:
Jay Ref:

There is no need to repost entire posts - we can read the original!

What a waste of space!

And what about "mission911"? Or is plaigarism and/or reposting of copyrighted material okay with you?

-z

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
I only directed you to the relevant page, there's no need for your attitude.

No you directed me to a "source" which consisted of a Starwars fanboy complaining about the joos.

This is an on-going problem with you folks. You want to know about 767/757's? You go to see a movie by some community college dropouts. I go to sites run by Boeing...or peopled by airline pilots...or consult aeronautical engineers.

You see a building collapse you go to a renegade physics professor whos only prior claim to fame is that he participated in the cold fusion hoax. I go and consult with structural engineers.

You see a war between Israel and Lebanon and consult with an anti-semitic StarWars fanboy...I read actual ME history written by real historians...and am careful to get several different sources for perspective.

Maybe you could consult the Star-Trek fanboard...you might benefit from their own unique perspective??

-z

Leiff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref

I'm not that bothered by minor copyright infringements - its not as though any money is being made by posting material here.

I suggest you take the same attitude unless you are a copyright lawyer or the copyright holder.
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Jay Ref you've made it clear you're a closed mind. Your childish insults are pathetic. There's absolutely no need for them. Maybe if you were a bit more mature people might take you a seriously.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
Well Jay Ref you've made it clear you're a closed mind. Your childish insults are pathetic. There's absolutely no need for them. Maybe if you were a bit more mature people might take you a seriously.

So plaigarism is okay...as long as it's done in service to the trooth right? Besides how has this come to be about me? The OP of this thread asserts that the Palestinians have no call for the destruction of Israel in their charter.

The erstwhile plaigarist asserted incorrectly that the Israeli's had such a call for the destruction of Palestine...but his purloined 3 year old essay from Al Jazeera is not evidence of this. I in turn posted clear evidence...and now I am being demonized as "closeminded" and "childish"

Well, here's the deal. No matter how close-minded or childish you may make me out to be my evidence still stands and yours simply doesn't exist. Some noble search for the truth you have going on here.

-z

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: They have no Government charter calling for destruction Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Ad-hominum is not evidence. I have provided evidence...you have countered with insults.
Quote:

I have offered no opinion as to the aroma of my poop.
Quote:

Spoken like a true member of the master(bating)race. But alas, I am not Jewish. Were I so I would gladly tell you. I'm just an average American WASP. Nothing special...but I do have a half Cherokee grandfather who killed a few Nazis up close and personal back in the good old days. So much for the masterrace eh?
Quote:

No, the mystery is why you can't simply quote an official Israeli government document which calls for the destruction of Palestine and death or removal of all Palestinians. But that would be a problem for you since no such document actually exists.

It was pretty easy for me to find the official Palestinian charter tho....

-z

To present these charters as 'evidence' is laughable. What kind of nit-wit can think like this? I haven't seen the Jewish charter and can't be bothered to look at it. The Balfour declaration gave Palestine to the Jews with the condition that there would be no disadvantage or detriment to the indiginous Palestinians (or words to that effect). Ha, Ha.

There is little doubt that if the Palestinians had the upper hand militarily they would treat the Jews to summary expulsion and kill anyone who resisted IF THEY WERE ALLOWED TO BY THE BIG POWERS. Yes, many of them absolutely hate the Jews. So what? The fact is the Palestinians have had their land stolen, hundreds of thousands forcibly made refugees and have been appallingly treated by the government of Israel ever since 1948. It is fairly clear that there is a plan in place to drive the Palestinians out of the now State of Israel for good.
There might not be a document that promises the destruction of Palestine or the Palestinians but that is exactly what is happening. F*** pieces of paper. Visible reality can, in this case be trusted and it tells its own tale. Israel is a racist and fascist state.

It is amusing that you imagine me as a Nazi who would have been dealt with summarily by your good ol' granpappy.

I'll tell you what Jay_Ref, I believe you think like a proper Nazi, albeit an Israel-supporting one.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you conceed the point of this thread? Good. We can now move on to the other nutty ideas around here.

-z

kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
So you conceed the point of this thread? Good. We can now move on to the other nutty ideas around here.

-z

I'm afraid you'll never escape from nutty ideas, old boy.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

-z

I'm afraid you'll never escape from nutty ideas, old boy.

Not around here I won't. That is for sure a fact.

-z

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet you are self evidently attracted to them eh Jay Ref.

For what purpose ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: