FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pentagon Plane Video - l think I can see something....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:47 pm    Post subject: Pentagon Plane Video - l think I can see something.... Reply with quote

Have a look at:

http://www.voltairenet.org/article139203.html

Scroll down to second 'Youtube' video. I think I can see a plane but it doesn't look like a 757, please have a look, it looks fairly clear but then again maybe I've just spent too long looking at this screen.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's really difficult to see anything in those videos. If you can see a plane you'll be the first.

The Pentagon is my main line of inquiry. I've got my suspicions that it might have been a 737 (and I know somebody else who has reached the same conclusion from a different angle). It seems anyway that people did see a plane, but only Tim Timmerman positively identifies it as a 757, and at least three identified it as a 737, including two who should have known the difference.

I'm not certain but I've got my doubts 77 came down from 8000 ft. Atlantic maybe?
iro
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the second one it is definately a plane of somekind...certainly not a missile - it is the wrong shape and far too big
Ian
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to concentrate on the Pentagon, but have now switched my focus to WTC7.

Some people think that the Pentagon issue is a 'honeypot' - an issue which the 9/11 Truth Movement is intentionally drawn towards, stakes it's credibility on, only to be blown out the water when the US government releases real or CGI-ed footage of a plane hitting the building.

Also, people I talked to about this always ask me, "well if it wasn't a plane, what happened to the passengers?" They then infer that you believe they're all living in some rural backwater of the US under false identities, or that they were gunned down in cold blood after the plane was landed somewhere, and these two possibilities are simply too 'X-Files', too much for them to believe (not that I believe them either)

Anyway, I think that concentrating on the implosion of the Twin Towers and WTC7 is the best option.

If you can actually get people to watch the videos of WTC7's collapse, they generally don't argue too hard against it being a controlled demolition. From there you can work backwards and explain the evidence to support the possibility that the Twin Towers were also demolished.

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Some people think that the Pentagon issue is a 'honeypot' - an issue which the 9/11 Truth Movement is intentionally drawn towards, stakes it's credibility on, only to be blown out the water when the US government releases real or CGI-ed footage of a plane hitting the building.

There is no way a 757 hit the Pentagon. Any footage showing such a thing will have to be a fraud. That part of the Pentagon had to be hit precisely and since it had been so recently reinforced only a missile could be certain to have flattened everything within that part. It was essential to demolish that area to kill the acounting personnel and destroy the records that would potentially lead to the criminals who had stolen $2,300,000,000,000 in the previous four years. Why this is so understated in the whole 9/11 truth movement I cannot fathom. People should be screaming blue murder about this!!!
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also think the Pentagon "no-plane" thingy is a honeypot/tar baby. It's one of the first things our critics set upon and successfully debunk (apart from the pods/Cleveland Airport 'Mystery'/holograms and other hoaxes), and quite rightly too, as the hundreds of eyewitnesses & photographic evidence clearly point to a 757 flying into the building.

Eyewitnesses:
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/sgydk.html

Photographic/Physical Evidence:
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html

All the claims of "too small a whole", "it was a missile", "it was a global hawk", etc, all stem from misrepresentations of the eyewitness & photographic evidence. Even Theirry Meyssan's (the wee scally wag who started it all off) second book's cover (Le Pentagate) shows Boeing parts next to the punch-out hole...

Just to go to Coincidence Theory for a minute:

Is it just by chance that Thierry Meyssan's first website went up just days before Donald Rumsfeld made his "slip-up" by saying that a missile hit the Pentagon? http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/2001/t11182001_t1012pm.html

Is it also just by chance that someone from the Pentagon "leaks" the original five frames of the Pentagon crash to Thierry Meyssan (this was when Meyssan was still peddling his truck-bomb claims, a man who clearly hadn't done his research)? (You know anyone else who has received any "leaked" evidence?)

Is it just by chance that the Pentagon no-757 claims (& other hoaxes) are the only theories that make it into the MSM (only to be debunked and ridiculed, tarring any other theories with the same brush and keeping up the pretence that we are conspiracy nuts with crackpot theories, and we don't even bother to properly look at the evidence)?

Is it also just by chance that there isn't too much support for 9/11 Truth in Washington DC (unlike New York)? (The no-757 claims basically call the hundreds of eyewitnesses from there liars or "in on it")

And just sheer unlucky that 2004 seen a number of websites spring up supporting the no-757 claims, & the "In Plane Site" & "Pentagon Strike" disinfo documentaries, right when the truth movement was gaining momentum and ground, and right before the Presidential Elections, providing ammo for targeting & ridiculing the truth movement? When the other evidence of official complicity, if publicised, could have had a huge impact on public opinion & the outcome of the elections (although they were rigged...)?

Anyway - the no-757 claims appear to be a deliberate attempt to both mislead questioners of the official story, divide questioners of the official story, and serve as an object of ridicule/debunking. Not to mention distracting from the real evidence of complicity with regards to the Pentagon attack:

Hani Hanjour, flight-school dropout, a man who "hates our freedoms" & wants to kill as many Americans as possible, managed to do a 270 degree, 7000ft spiral dive, coming in at tree-top level, a feat that is highly improbable if not impossible of any human pilot (but feasible by auto-pilot), in possibly the world's most heavily defended airspace, completely unchallenged by the air defence (see Mineta's unincluded testimony to the 911 Commission for summinck interesting), to smash into the recently-renovated, largely unpopulated side of the Pentagon (rather than the side in the planes original incoming direction so completely avoiding Donald Rumsfeld), reducing casualties and reducing the damage to the building (plus as blackcat points out - killing a fair few of the accountants who may or may not have not known where that $2.3 trillion went).

Our efforts should definitely be in other areas that have evidence to back them up (prior knowledge, wargames, WTC7, means, motive, opportunity, etc, etc) & spreading the word of these, rather than gawping at fuzzy videos & photos and giving the opposition perfect ammunition for attack.

The sooner everyone ignores the hoaxes and sensationalist ungrounded claims, and realise that there are hoaxers, liars, & disinfo spreaders publishing "911 truth" websites & documentaries, the better.

Peace Cool
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for something I saw the other day, a post or video on another site about a guy retired from the military who used to analyse reconnaissance photgraphs, he said something about the hole, he was sure that a 757 would not have fitted through there.

The hole in the Pentagon is the first thing that got me interested in this and I've heard many people say the same.

This is not like hologram planes, to ask to see further video evidence is perfectly acceptable nobody in the right mind could condemn us for that. What reason is there for withholding it? If they had footage of a 757 hitting the building why would they not have released it on September 12th? I can't believe that the US government are that sensitive that they would worry about upsetting families.
kookomula
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Why would they not release footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon if they had it?
2. Why would Larry Silverstein say 'I told them to pull it' on a major network broadcast?
3. Why would G W Bush say that he saw the footage of the 1st plane hit, footage that didn't exist on a TV that didn't exist?
4. Why would they make the obvious mistake regarding the Flight 93 cell phone conversation 'hi mum, this is 'name' 'surname'.

WHY? WHY? WHY?
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
Why would they not release footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon if they had it?

Because it's incriminating. It won't get released, there is no 'honeypot'.

Quote:
Why would Larry Silverstein say 'I told them to pull it' on a major network broadcast?

No idea, very strange quote.

Quote:
Why would G W Bush say that he saw the footage of the 1st plane hit, footage that didn't exist on a TV that didn't exist?

Because he was nervous about his role in the operation and didn't get his story right. If Cheney had been around the same thing might have happenned to him. But he was incognito for several months.

Quote:
Why would they make the obvious mistake regarding the Flight 93 cell phone conversation 'hi mum, this is 'name' 'surname'.

Maybe Bingham was trying to say something.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll believe that a plane hit the Pentagon when someone shows me a photograph of;
1. A corpse
2. The tail section
3. Seats.
4. Luggage.

As for the "Where did the passengers go if wasnt the plane" question; There is one obvios explanation. It was shot down elsewhere.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, forget those. Just show me the Citco station surveilance footage.

That'll do me just fine.

dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kookomula wrote:
1. Why would they not release footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon if they had it?
2. Why would Larry Silverstein say 'I told them to pull it' on a major network broadcast?
3. Why would G W Bush say that he saw the footage of the 1st plane hit, footage that didn't exist on a TV that didn't exist?
4. Why would they make the obvious mistake regarding the Flight 93 cell phone conversation 'hi mum, this is 'name' 'surname'.

WHY? WHY? WHY?

1. They haven't released all the footage probably because it is stringing along a hoax, if so much effort is being diverted away from the real evidence of government complicity & giving us an object of ridicule - why would they release it?

The no-757 claims give the victims of the Pentagon attack's family & friends, and all those in Washington DC that seen the 757, and the rest of Washington DC, & any critical thinking individual who looks at the evidence, a reason to completely ignore us. Did you read the links above with all of the eyewitness evidence? Did you look at the physical evidence link above?

And there's a request to get the remaining videos released, see http://www.flight77.info/ - I really hope it is done quickly so this can be put to bed. Although when they get released showing the 757, the more websites/individuals/etc still peddling the no-757 claims, the more damage will be done to the 911 Truth Movement's reputation & credibility.

2. Agreed. Although that could have been bait, much like Donald Rumsfeld's "missile" slip-up (which he later retracted). Concentration would be better spent on decontructing the official story of WTC7's collapse with all of the evidence available, rather than basing it all on this comment.

3. Agreed. But another although: again it could be bait - it is something Bush could easily retract, by saying "it was a slip-up, I meant the 2nd plane, later on" or similar. More importantly, why was Bush reading My Pet Goat during the attacks, why didn't the Secret Service rush him away (he and the children would all be in danger, wouldn't they?), did he really give the intercept order, where exactly was Dick Cheney who should have given that order (in the Presidential Emergency Operating Center, giving a stand down order on the air defence system), etc.

4. Again, the "fake cell phone calls" theory appears to more than likely be another hoax thory based on no real evidence, and it's inferrence again will help to marginalise the victim's families. See http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/phonecalls.html

DeFecToR wrote:
I'll believe that a plane hit the Pentagon when someone shows me a photograph of;
1. A corpse
2. The tail section
3. Seats.
4. Luggage.

As for the "Where did the passengers go if wasnt the plane" question; There is one obvios explanation. It was shot down elsewhere.

Here's some corpses, it isn't pretty:
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/humanremains.html

Why would the tail section still be intact? And seats, and luggage? See http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/crashdebris.html and http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/index.html

Why would the plane be shot down elsewhere? Why would they do something so complex when it would be hundreds of times easier to just hijack the hijackers and fly the planes to their targets with remote control/auto-pilot? Where is the evidence that it was shot down elsewhere? Why involve hundreds of people in the plot (hundreds of personnel would have to be in on it for what you are suggesting)? Why risk that hundreds, maybe thousands, of people would see anything other than a 757 (see the eyewitnesses links in my earlier post)? Why risk the hundreds of people in the cleanup seeing anything other than 757 debris? Why do something that a 757 could do with anything else?

These theories are based on misrepresented evidence & distract from the real evidence of complicity.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was a plane but not a 757. The idea that they're stringing along the 9/11 movement is a bit crazy. Why don't they just release them now and be done with us?
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
I think it was a plane but not a 757. The idea that they're stringing along the 9/11 movement is a bit crazy. Why don't they just release them now and be done with us?

As I put above, why release the videos showing a 757, when all the no-757 claims are doing us so much damage? The perpetrators of 911 would not have been so daft as not to have a plan to put any 'conspiracy theorists' into disrepute.

They would have known that hundreds/thousands in Washington DC would see the 757. They would have known that skepticism of the 'official story' in Washington DC would be a major problem. They would have known that skepticism from victim's families would be a major problem. They would have known that people would begin to pull apart the 'official story' soon after the attacks. So what better way to lead us off the edge of a cliff, alienate us from the victim's families, divide us all, than to plant a 'conspiracy theory' of their own:

FBI agents confiscate the videos of all the CCTV in the area within minutes of the attack (this in itself is a good indicator of complicity), ensuring there is no video footage of the 757.

Donald Rumsfeld slips out the "missile" comment.

Websites/books appear promoting the no-757 theory, with wild innacurate arguments (claiming that the 2nd floor damage is the entry hole in photos, whilst the 90ft hole in the first floor is obscured by jets of water; quoting witness statements out of context - "like a cruise missile with wings" is part of a witness statement where the witness said that he seen a 757, and was describing the speed; calling all other witnesses liars; ignoring photos/evidence that shows otherwise)

The Pentagon "leaks" 5 frames of video footage of the crash, possibly tampered with, not showing the plane, and having an incorrect date - all of which would fuel speculation. (The Pentagon isn't the most credible source...)

Once some researchers cotton on that the no-757 claims are inaccurate & against the evidence, a whole bunch of new websites/documentaries/etc pop up with exceedingly bizarre claims - holograms/pods/WTC6 "explosion" (is the South Tower's dust cloud) etc, whilst still promoting the no-757 claims, and launching personal attacks on anyone who says otherwise.

Popular Mechanics/New York Times/911myths.com/the MSM in general - all have a bunch of groundless theories that they can debunk easily (ignoring the real evidence), smearing the 911 Truth Movement & all other evidence of official complicity by association.

Plus a whole bunch of other stuff. Once the videos from the FOIA are released, it will put this to bed (well, it won't really, as certain websites/people will still cry "fake videos" & do their disinfo thing). The longer that people waste saying "It really is a small hole, isn't it?", the better for them - as those people aren't looking in the right direction, & it really is giving them ammunition to shoot us all with in the eyes of the MSM & populace of Washington DC & the victim's families & so on.

But time is of the essence in bringing the perpetrators to justice, and ending the "War on Terror" - and time is really running out for us... the hoaxes/hoaxers need to be ignored & well distanced from us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly - 5 years is a bit long to string people along and why do it anyway. There is NO evidence of a 757 hitting the pentagon and plenty to suggest it was a smaller plane or a missile. There is nothing to worry about at all. The only video evidence the government has, will show them to be lying which is why they are keeping it under wraps. As for witnesses - there are as many that say it was a small plane as say it was a 747.
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Exactly - 5 years is a bit long to string people along and why do it anyway. There is NO evidence of a 757 hitting the pentagon and plenty to suggest it was a smaller plane or a missile. There is nothing to worry about at all. The only video evidence the government has, will show them to be lying which is why they are keeping it under wraps. As for witnesses - there are as many that say it was a small plane as say it was a 747.

Did you read the witness statement links I put a couple of posts above? There are only 2 eyewitnesses that describe a small plane!

Have you looked at all of the evidence (again, see links above)? There is plenty of evidence to support a 757 crashing into the Pentagon, and only misrepresented evidence to suggest otherwise.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim Timmerman is the only one who positively identified it as a 757.
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alan Wallace -- firefighter with safety crew at Pentagon's heliport
We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.
www.gosanangelo.com...
Albert Hemphill -- from inside the Naval Annex
Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex
lists.travellercentral.com/pipermail/tml/2001-September/013153.html
James S. Robbins -- Robbins, a national-security analyst and 'nationalreviewonline' contributor, watched from his 6th story office window in Arlington
The Pentagon is about a mile and half distant in the center of the tableau. I was looking directly at it when the aircraft struck. The sight of the 757 diving in at an unrecoverable angle is frozen in my memory, ...
www.nationalreview.com/robbins/robbins040902.asp
Tim Timmerman --
... said it had been an American Airways 757.
www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/story/0,1300,550486,00.html
Tim Timmerman -- from 16th floor apartment near National Airport
It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question.
www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.32.html
Mike Dobbs -- observed from upper level of outer ring of Pentagon
... looking out the window when he saw an American Airlines 737 twin-engine airliner strike the building.
www.abqtrib.com/archives/news01/091201_news_dcscene.shtml
Terry Morin -- watched from 5th wing of BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex
The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.
www.coping.org/911/survivor/pentagon.htm
Jim Sutherland -- from his car
... saw ... a white 737 twin-engine plane with multicolored trim fly 50 feet over I-395 in a straight line, striking the side of the Pentagon.
www.cincypost.com/2001/sep/11/wash091101.html
Noel Sepulveda --
... saw a commercial airliner coming from the direction of Henderson Hall the Marine Corps headquarters.
www.jimroche.com/pentagon_hero.htm
Madelyn Zakhem --
... she heard what she thought was a jet fighter directly overhead. It wasn't. It was an airliner coming straight up Columbia Pike at tree-top level. It was huge! It was silver. It was low -- unbelievable! I could see the cockpit.
www.roadstothefuture.com/VA_Sept21.txt
Joel Sucherman --
Do you know how many engines? - I did not see the engines, I saw the body and the tail; it was a silver jet with the markings along the windows that spoke to me as an American Airlines jet, it was not a commercial, excuse me, a business jet, it was not a Lear jet, ... it was a bigger plane than that.
play.rbn.com/?url=usat/usat/g2demand/010911_joel.rm&proto=rtsp
Dave Winslow -- Winslow is an AP reporter
I saw the tail of a large airliner ... It ploughed right into the Pentagon.
www.guardian.co.uk/wtccrash/story/0,1300,550486,00.html

AA 757:
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/AA_757_1.jpg

AA 737:
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/AA_737_1.jpg

Airbus:
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/imgs/ANZ_a320_1.jpg

Spot the difference? Could you spot the difference if the plane was flying well over 400mph at tree-top level?

Why the hell would they bother using anything else other than AA Flight 77? Why would they then plant wreckage of AA Flight 77 (which no-one seen anyone doing such)? Why would they then plant the remains of all those aboard Flight 77 (again, no-one seen anybody planting charred body parts)? And why (and how) could they cause all the witnesses of the crash, and all those involved in the cleanup, to mass hallucinate & see/see the remains of Flight 77?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html
Quote:
From the Readers Letters:

I'm the guy that wants to advertise and offered you free Internet radio and playerless video licenses. You should respond to this quote about you from:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

"In the last several months, largely as a result of Mr. DiNardo's work, there has been growing Internet discussion of the lack of Boeing 757 debris outside the Pentagon. Now, magically, new photos of "Boeing 757" Pentagon wreckage are beginning to appear. Check out the websites of Mike Rivero and Joe Vialls for copies of these fakes. Rivero and Vialls, by endorsing them as real, have surely identified themselves as members of the fake opposition."

During the Jim Garrison trial of Clay Shaw in the JFK assassination, a witness showed up who linked Lee Oswald and Shaw. Despite warnings from his staff, Garrison used this witness. But once he was on the stand, the witness claimed that he fingerprinted his own daughter every night to prevent substitutions by "them". During the House Select Committee on Assassinations, the committee made a point of calling a witness who claimed that the open umbrella by the motorcade route in Dallas was actually a poison dart gun that had fired a dart at JFK to paralyze him, in order to make him an easier target. The actual umbrella was then displayed amidst jokes and laughter and great rolling of eyes, and shown to be merely an umbrella. More recently, Congressional hearings into abuses by the BATF featured one witness, dressed in camo and identifying himself as a member of a free militia, who claimed that the US Government had built and was testing a machine that made tornados.

In all three cases the witnesses were plants by the government whose job it was to taint any real questions of what the government was up to with silliness that the media could use to make fun of the whole issue and those who dared question the official story. The media focused on the "fingerprint man" to ridicule Jim Garrison. (Years later Richard Secord admitted under oath that Clay Saw had been a CIA contract agent after all.) The story about the umbrella at Dealey Plaza was focused on by the media to show how silly the entire issue of questioning the Warren Report was (but fell flat on its face when the HSCA concluded that there had been more than one gunman in Dealey Plaza that day) and, of course, "Tornado man", camo and all, was the featured video clip on the news reports of the hearings into BATF, to the exclusion of the family members of dozens of people mistakenly shot by the BATF when the BATF raided the wrong homes. BATF, it should also be remembered, was the agency which, in an attempt to stage a news-worthy raid on "gun nuts", initiated the Waco disaster.

The game is an old one, to plant bogus and easily disproved claims in any inquiry into what the government is doing, in order to ridicule those asking questions. In the old days it worked, because the media was under government control and could be counted on to withhold exposure of the fraud until it could most damage those who asked questions. These days, in the age of the Internet, such planted hoaxes do not survive because the questions the media should ask but refuse to do so ARE asked and answered.

For example, the claim is that the 9-11 masterminds used a missile on the Pentagon to simulate the impact of the aircraft then spirited away the actual plane and killed the crew and passengers. Why would anyone bother? If the end result is the death of the occupants, why not go ahead and carry the crash out?

Those who argue that there was no plane at the Pentagon are either spooks, or those whose knowledge of physics is based on cartoons where characters leave clear outline shapes in walls they penetrate. Airplanes are built to fly through the air, not burrow through solid objects. Built for economy, not combat, passenger jets are, compared to a building, as light and as fragile as a glass Christmas tree ornament.

The "No plane at the Pentagon" story has failed to catch on to the degree where it can be used to discredit those who wonder just who was really behind the 9-11 staged terrorist attacks. Those spooks who promoted the story realize that they are at risk of exposure so their only remaining tactic is to try to claim that anyone who does not agree with them must be the government plant. If I directly responded, their goal would be not to conduct a debate, but simply to tie up as much of my limited time as they could in an endless unwinnable argument while they stand there with their hair on fire claiming they cannot smell any smoke.

The Internet has become the high ground in the war for the minds of America. The other side likes to play dirty. The claim that there was no plane at the Pentagon is a hoax by an enemy that survives by deception and lies.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: 757 or no, it does not really matter in the bigger picture Reply with quote

If, perhaps, one day the American Government did release video footage showing a 757 flying into the Pentagon (and there were several cameras trained pretty much in the direction of where the plane was flying in from), it must not be forgotten that the Americans knew, by that time, that the plane was approaching that they were under attack, so one must assume that every camera in the building was rolling.

So it still would not explain why the plane was swannying around Washington without being intercepted. Assuming that the building is the most heavily fortified in the world, why were no missiles or other anti-attack defences not despatched to intercept the 757?

I am also of the opinion that no 757 hit the Pentagon, I just cannot see how one being flown by Arab terrorists could even have reached close to the building, let alone hit it.

However, surely all these questions point the way to the main question (and demand) that there should be a thorough, independent and searching inquiry made into this attack to get at the truth (even if the real truth is that 19 Arab terrorists did manage to pull this off without any help from factions within the Government). Why did the American Government spend far less on the original very limited quick inquiry (the 9/11 commission) than they did investigating Clinton's cigar and Lewinsky caper??
dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 757 or no, it does not really matter in the bigger pictu Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
If, perhaps, one day the American Government did release video footage showing a 757 flying into the Pentagon (and there were several cameras trained pretty much in the direction of where the plane was flying in from), it must not be forgotten that the Americans knew, by that time, that the plane was approaching that they were under attack, so one must assume that every camera in the building was rolling.

So it still would not explain why the plane was swannying around Washington without being intercepted. Assuming that the building is the most heavily fortified in the world, why were no missiles or other anti-attack defences not despatched to intercept the 757?

I am also of the opinion that no 757 hit the Pentagon, I just cannot see how one being flown by Arab terrorists could even have reached close to the building, let alone hit it.

You bring up the main points there - why wasn't Flight 77 intercepted, and how did Hani Hanjour pilot the 757 so skillfully, to do the spiral dive and hit the almost-empty side with spot on accuracy. A 757 could do exactly that, but not one piloted by a flight-school dropout, rather one that was on auto-pilot/controlled remotely.

spiv wrote:
However, surely all these questions point the way to the main question (and demand) that there should be a thorough, independent and searching inquiry made into this attack to get at the truth (even if the real truth is that 19 Arab terrorists did manage to pull this off without any help from factions within the Government).

The problem with throwing in the "What hit the Pentagon?" question along with the rest is that it takes away our chances of getting a thorough, independent inquiry. Why would people take us seriously when the no-757 claims only serve to discredit us? It's like painting a target on our foreheads, saying "Shoot us and all of our other questions down, the rest are also based on pure speculation over misrepresented evidence too!". There are peeps out there with their tins of paint, and they are trying to set us up to get shot down.

spiv wrote:
Why did the American Government spend far less on the original very limited quick inquiry (the 9/11 commission) than they did investigating Clinton's cigar and Lewinsky caper??

Because they're guilty! Smile
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 757 or no, it does not really matter in the bigger pictu Reply with quote

Well Dodgy, I must say that you raise an interesting point, although one I don't feel too awkward about. The American Government could so easily, assuming that it was a 757 and they do actually have a video showing it slamming into the Pentagon, just release it and have done with the 'conspiracy theory', at least as far as the Pentagon is concerned. My feeling is that they can't - they have no video as no 757 flew into the Pentagon. I've studied the video released a few weeks ago under the American Freedom of Information Act, heralded as putting the conspiracy theory to bed, and cannot see any 757. I can only see what could be the nose of a missile or fighter jet, albeit that is not very clear, and it is very fast.

But, if what the 'official' story says is the truth, I would have no worries. Indeed, would actually welcome it, as the thought that our western governments could conspire to kill our own people for their own political ends is far more difficult to come to terms with than being proved wrong over the Pentagon.

However, if this were the only question which points towards a conspiracy by factions of the American Government, then that would be fine, but it is not, there are many more, and the continued silence only serves to point more and more to the guilt of factions in the American Government (not to mention questions raised concerning 7/7, Blair and the British Government, but that is for another thread!!!).
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Have you looked at all of the evidence (again, see links above)? There is plenty of evidence to support a 757 crashing into the Pentagon, and only misrepresented evidence to suggest otherwise.

Try telling someone else - someone more gullible. I have seen the evidence and heard the "witnesses". I saw the reports of the time immediately after the event and photos of the Pentagon immediately after the event and "there is no evidence that a plane crashed in to the pentagon" says it for me. I am as certain as I can be that it was a drone caryying a missile or simply a missile. Its job was to wipe out accountants and records pertaining to the robbery of $2.3 thousand billion and a 757 could not reliably be expected to do thet even if the hijacker could have been trusted. No 757 hit the Pentagon. You are wasting your time telling me it did. .
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodgy, I posted this back in March - for those who believe that a 757 flew into the Pentagon, ask any professional pilot who flies 757s and my guess is that they are not convinced by the official story. Two hefty pilots, one a Vietnam war hero, quietly give up their seats to some chaps with 'boxcutters' - oh come on!!!

Have a look at these sites:

Quote:
A pretty persuasive package to convince people that single-prop, unqualified amateur pilots cannot do what the official story said they did with jet airliners on 11th September 2001.

Clueless Super-Pilot Hani Hanjour

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/badpilots.html

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft without Training

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/Sagadevan21Feb2006.html

Cockpit of a Cessna 172

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0261644&size=L&width=975&height= 743&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=

Cockpit of a Boeing 757-222 (Pentagon)

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0091156&size=L&width=1024&height =711&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=

Cockpit of a Boeing 767-400 (Twin Towers)

http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=0100119&size=L&width=768&height= 525&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id=

dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Try telling someone else - someone more gullible. I have seen the evidence and heard the "witnesses". I saw the reports of the time immediately after the event and photos of the Pentagon immediately after the event and "there is no evidence that a plane crashed in to the pentagon" says it for me. I am as certain as I can be that it was a drone caryying a missile or simply a missile. Its job was to wipe out accountants and records pertaining to the robbery of $2.3 thousand billion and a 757 could not reliably be expected to do thet even if the hijacker could have been trusted. No 757 hit the Pentagon. You are wasting your time telling me it did. .

S'alright, I'm not going to waste any more time telling you anything. Rolling Eyes
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodgy wrote:
kookomula wrote:

WHY? WHY? WHY?

1. They haven't released all the footage probably because it is stringing along a hoax, if so much effort is being diverted away from the real evidence of government complicity & giving us an object of ridicule - why would they release it?

The no-757 claims give the victims of the Pentagon attack's family & friends, and all those in Washington DC that seen the 757, and the rest of Washington DC, & any critical thinking individual who looks at the evidence, a reason to completely ignore us. Did you read the links above with all of the eyewitness evidence? Did you look at the physical evidence link above?

And there's a request to get the remaining videos released, see http://www.flight77.info/ - I really hope it is done quickly so this can be put to bed. Although when they get released showing the 757, the more websites/individuals/etc still peddling the no-757 claims, the more damage will be done to the 911 Truth Movement's reputation & credibility.

2. Agreed. Although that could have been bait, much like Donald Rumsfeld's "missile" slip-up (which he later retracted). Concentration would be better spent on decontructing the official story of WTC7's collapse with all of the evidence available, rather than basing it all on this comment.

3. Agreed. But another although: again it could be bait - it is something Bush could easily retract, by saying "it was a slip-up, I meant the 2nd plane, later on" or similar. More importantly, why was Bush reading My Pet Goat during the attacks, why didn't the Secret Service rush him away (he and the children would all be in danger, wouldn't they?), did he really give the intercept order, where exactly was Dick Cheney who should have given that order (in the Presidential Emergency Operating Center, giving a stand down order on the air defence system), etc.

4. Again, the "fake cell phone calls" theory appears to more than likely be another hoax thory based on no real evidence, and it's inferrence again will help to marginalise the victim's families. See http://911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/phonecalls.html

DeFecToR wrote:
1. A corpse
2. The tail section
3. Seats.
4. Luggage.

Here's some corpses, it isn't pretty:
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/humanremains.html

Why would the tail section still be intact? And seats, and luggage? See http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/crashdebris.html and http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/photos/index.html

Why would the plane be shot down elsewhere? Why would they do something so complex when it would be hundreds of times easier to just hijack the hijackers and fly the planes to their targets with remote control/auto-pilot? Where is the evidence that it was shot down elsewhere? Why involve hundreds of people in the plot (hundreds of personnel would have to be in on it for what you are suggesting)? Why risk that hundreds, maybe thousands, of people would see anything other than a 757 (see the eyewitnesses links in my earlier post)? Why risk the hundreds of people in the cleanup seeing anything other than 757 debris? Why do something that a 757 could do with anything else?

These theories are based on misrepresented evidence & distract from the real evidence of complicity.

I've looked and i'm sorry but i still see nothing that convinces me that it was a 757 that hit the Petagon.

As for the question of "why would they do this? why would they do that?", that is not for me to say, and is largely unimportant when concidering the evidence. I'm not interested at this point WHY they would fake a Pentagon attack, rather i simply want to know what evidence is there for the official story.

dodgy
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
I've looked and i'm sorry but i still see nothing that convinces me that it was a 757 that hit the Petagon.

As for the question of "why would they do this? why would they do that?", that is not for me to say, and is largely unimportant when concidering the evidence. I'm not interested at this point WHY they would fake a Pentagon attack, rather i simply want to know what evidence is there for the official story.

Here's a bunch of links, follow the links (or sections) within them too if you wanna:
http://home.planet.nl/%7Ereijd050/JoeR/pentahole_dimensions_est.htm
http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon-truth.html
http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/index.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagontrap.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/index.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/video.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/index.html
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20060523100701844 (Not really to do with my case, I'm just putting this one in 'cos it's funny Smile )

* forgot: thanks Justin for the links Very Happy
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea of a booby or honey trap for 9/11 movement is rubbish. Only a real conspiracy nut could dream that one up.

It's plainly obvious that coming up to the 5th anniversary, that they are hiding something.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Did you read the witness statement links I put a couple of posts above? There are only 2 eyewitnesses that describe a small plane!

Witnesses saw missile

USA TODAY reporter Richard Benedetto says aircraft he saw hit the Pentagon 'sounded like an artillery shell.' (USA Today)

Pentagon Renovation project coordinator Michael DiPaula says aircraft that hit the Pentagon 'sounded like a missile.' (Baltimore Sun)

Space News editor Lon Rains was 'convinced a missile' hit the Pentagon by the way it sounded and how fast it flew in. (Space News)

Pentagon network engineer Tom Seibert said he heard what 'sounded like a missile' crash into the building. (Guardian)

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Pentagon_witnesses_mis sile

Describing aircraft very different than a Boeing 757

D. S. Khavkin says aircraft she and her husband saw fly overheard towards the Pentagon appeared to be a 'small' commercial aircraft. (BBC)

Steve Patterson says aircraft he saw crash into pentagon appeared to hold about '8 to 12 people' and sounded like a 'fighter jet.' (Washington Post)

USA Today Editor Joel Sucherman says he saw the body and tail of the aircraft that hit the Pentagon, but 'did not see the engines.' (CNN video)

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Pentagon_witnesses_dif ferent_plane

Witnessed no/little plane debris at crash site

CNN's Jamie McIntyre live at the Pentagon scene says there's no evidence a plane crashed anywhere near the building other than pieces that are small enough to pick up by hand. (CNN video)

Jamie Mcintryre, CNN correspondent

"From my close-up inspection, there's no evidence of a plane having crashed anywhere near the Pentagon.
The only site, is the actual side of the building that's crashed in. And as I said, the only pieces left that you can see are small enough that you pick up in your hand. There are no large tail sections, wing sections, fuselage, nothing like that anywhere around which would indicate that the entire plane crashed into the side of the Pentagon and then caused the side to collapse.
Even though if you look at the pictures of the Pentagon you see that the floors have all collapsed, that didn't happen immediately. It wasn't until almost about 45 minutes later that the structure was weakened enough that all of the floors collapsed." - CNN (09/11/01) [Video archived at: Prison Planet; The Web Fairy]

http://killtown.911review.org/oddities/911.html#Pentagon_witnesses_dif ferent_plane

Engineer Steve DeChiaro says he was perplexed that a plane had crashed into Pentagon by seeing only a small hole in the building and seeing 'no tail, wings, no nothing'. (Memphis Online)

Army Captain Lincoln Liebner says remarkably there was 'no debris from the airplane' at the Pentagon when he got to the building. (Army)

Army Captain Allan Lindsley says he was 100 meters from the Pentagon crash site and didn’t see 'any of the plane.' (Army)

Nurse Eileen Murphy upon reaching the Pentagon crash scene says she was real surprised that the plane 'wasn't there.' (Army)

Sergeant First Class Maybon Pollock says he was in awe that he saw 'nothing left from the plane' at the Pentagon crash site after being told the size of the plane that had crashed there. (Army)

Will Jarvis of the Office of Secretary of Defense tried but failed to see the plane at the Pentagon saying there was just 'nothing left' and couldn’t see a 'tail or a wing or anything.' (U of T Magazine)

There has been plenty of time to muddy the waters (nearly five years now) but events reported AT THE TIME and descriptions and photographs taken AT THE TIME indicate that NO 757 HIT THE PENTAGON. The damage to the Pentagon is inconsistent, there is little or no evidence of a 757 or bodies or body parts or luggage, the lawn is undamaged (though subsequent photos show extensive damage!!!), and the video footage, seized by the authorities, is not being released. Add to that, hours before the event Rumsfeld announced 2.3 thousand billion dollars was "missing" from the Pentagon accounts and the part of the Pentagon hit just housed all the records and the personnel. Further, the flight path taken by the "757" appeared to air traffic controllers to be a military plane as its trajectory was so incredible for a civil airliner!! Why in god's name do you spout this nonsense about everything points to it being a 757? Are you paid by the government? Nobody in their right mind could possibly believe what you are pushing as reality.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Accountants wern't the only ones killed at the Pentagon, there were quite a few from Navy intelligence as well.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Accountants wern't the only ones killed at the Pentagon, there were quite a few from Navy intelligence as well.

I wonder what they were working on??!! Smoke
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: