FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rally for Peace and Justice, Charlotte NC 7/29/06 -Kick Ass!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madthumbs
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Rally for Peace and Justice, Charlotte NC 7/29/06 -Kick Ass! Reply with quote

Video:

Rally for Peace and Justice, Charlotte NC 7/29/06

Quote:
Transcript:

Im going to say some things today that many of you are not going to enjoy hearing, so allow me to start by quoting Noam Chomsky, if we don’t believe in free expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all. I want you to remember this quote as I speak to you today.

Colin Powell once said, It is not anti-Semitic to criticize the policies of the state of Israel. By what is meant by anti-Semitism anyway? Without trying to sound religious, because I am not a religious person, Semites are by definition the descendents of the biblical Noahs son Shem. Shem was the forefather of Abraham and Abraham is the father of both the Jew and the Arab. Isnt it strange how the meaning of this word Semitism has been re-appropriated and shoved down our throats by a mainstream media overwhelmingly controlled by a tiny Jewish minority? Isnt it strange that this tiny segment of the population owns the overwhelming majority of the media? How did that happen? According to the June 1984 issue of the British magazine Candor, even Rupert Murdoch, who is often thought of as an Australian gentile, has a Jewish mother. According to Jewish law, that means Murdoch is a full-blooded Jew. This Jewish controlled mainstream media constantly re-enforces the oxy-moron of something called Judeo-Christianity when the Talmud, a major Jewish holy book, states in Yebamoth 98a that All gentile children are animals. Was Jesus practicing this form of Judaism? As far as I can tell the Babylonian Talmud was written decades if not centuries after his death in another part of the world altogether.

People like me are falsely branded as so called anti-Semites by agents of the Israeli apartheid state. Israel is a country with Jews-only highways (just to name one example of their myriad apartheid policies) and these people call me a racist? On a related note might I add that when Jesse Jackson was in Lebanon and he came face-to-face with the misery of the Palestinian refuges, he described them as the niggers of the Middle East.
What is the difference between the Jewish treatment of the Palestinians compared to the Nazi treatment of the Jews? Whats next? Ovens? Former Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin said “[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs.”

Ariel Sharon bragged on October 3, 2001 that we, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it. He is so right. Not only do the Jews control our media and also coincidentally have a similarly disproportionate control over our finances, they also hold the keys to our NSA and military computers, via the Israeli owned RSA Security Inc. Not to mention the Israeli firm International Consultants on Targeted Security happens to be the parent company of Huntleigh USA, which was coincidentally in charge of passenger screening at the Boston and Newark airports on 9/11, yet George Bush has vowed to protect Israel at all costs. Christians act like Israel is the 51st state. Former Congressman Paul McCloskey said Congress is terrorized by AIPAC, the most powerful lobby in Washington. Cant you see how controlled we are?
Athenian dramatist Aeschylus said, In war, truth is the first casualty. Things havent changed much since the 5th century BC and today the chronology of this war is being rewritten by the minute. Did you know that Matthew Kalman of the San Francisco Chronicle reported that Israel set up its war plans with Hezbollah over a year ago? Did you know that Haaretz News let slip that the detention of Hamas parliamentarians had been planned several weeks before it happened and received approval from Israeli Attorney General Menachem Mazuz? Did you know the Asia Times reported that the situation in Lebanon started when Israeli troops were ambushed on Lebanon’s side of the border? That deserves repeating; on Lebanons side of the border. In other words, Israel started it. Israel was knowingly trespassing in hostile territory in order to provoke an attack.
Moving to the subject of the kidnappings did you know that the day before Corporal Shalit was kidnapped that the Israelis kidnapped Osama and Mustafa Abu Muamar, sons of Hamas activist Ali Muamar. Might I add that these two kidnapped Palestinians, unlike Cprl. Shalit, are non-combatants? Can you smell the hypocrisy? You see, Israel is really pissed-off that the Palestinians democratically elected the wrong leaders, even though it was Israel that created Hamas in the first place. A 6/18/02 UPI article by terrorism correspondent Richard Sale entitled Hamas History tied to Israel states:
According to several current and former US intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years. Israel aided Hamas directlythe Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the center for Strategic Studies. Israels support for Hamas was a direct attempt to divert and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative, said a former CIA official.
American Ambassador Daniel Kurtzer said the same thing.
One last thing about about the kidnappings. The last time an Israeli agent was kidnapped by Hezbollah (Elhanan Tannenbaum was his name), he failed multiple polygraph tests in regard to his testimony of his alleged kidnapping.
Are you still looking for WMDs? Look to Israel. Lebanons Information Minister Ghazi Aridi among others have accused Israel of using internationally prohibited weapons against civilians. Specifically, the Israelis have been using such prohibited weapons as poison gas, depleted uranium, vacuum bombs and the dreaded white phosphorus. Need I repeat that civilians (aka children) are regular victims of these outlawed weapons?
But it doesnt stop there! Israel refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty and stands in defiance of 69 UN security council resolutions regarding its illegal nuclear weapons that Israel will neither confirm nor deny exists. President Kennedy was involved in a little publicized but hostile battle with the Israelis over their burgeoning nuclear program, but dont look to Oliver Stone to tell you the truth about that because his whitewash, I mean film, JFK was financed by Israels biggest arms dealer, Arnon Milchan.
While I got you on the subject of conspiracy theories, allow me to ask you a trick question. Who here believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy? 19 men sitting in cave plotting to attack the US and you dont call those men conspirators? Of course its a conspiracy! Merriam Webster dictionary defines conspiracy as to act in harmony toward a common end. Those of you with an aversion to the word conspiracy have been conditioned to think that conspiracies dont exist when in reality people are charged every single day of the week with criminal conspiracy. The Christmas carol Winter Wonderland even gives an example of a benign conspiracy:
Later on well conspire, as we dream by the fire.
So lets get something perfectly clear, everybody believes that 9/11 was a conspiracy, even those who are incapable of articulating their beliefs. To fail to acknowledge that 19 hijackers working in tandem is anything but a conspiracy is a failure to understand the meaning of the word.
So now that I have dispelled the false notion that there was no conspiracy behind 9/11, lets move to the next level. For those of you who think that 19 Arabs with box cutters are the sole perps behind 9/11 then I would like for you to explain to me how WTC 7 collapsed. You say you dont remember WTC 7? Evidently the 9/11 Commission did not remember this detail either. WTC 7 was conveniently not even mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report. So let me refresh your memory. At 5:20 p.m. EST on 9/11/2001 World Trade Center 7 collapsed despite the fact that no airplane hit WTC 7. And theres a good reason for that collapse because WTC 7 was an admitted controlled demolition and that admission was made by none other than the owner of the building, Larry Silverstein (a Jew) on PBS television in a documentary called America Rebuilds. Larry Silverstein said in reference to WTC 7 quote:
“I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, “We’ve had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse.”
The word ‘pull’ is industry jargon for a controlled demolition or destroying a building with preplanted explosives. This is a feat of engineering that is easily botched if not done right, and takes months to prepare for, but somehow on 9/11 Larry Silverstein will have us believe that during the biggest search and rescue in the history of America, he just threw together a little ol controlled demolition of a 47 story skyscraper as an afterthought. Silverstein also netted almost $500 million over his initial investment from the insurance claim.
There is a mountain of evidence to suggest the rest of the WTC was a controlled demolition too and I simply do not have time for that here today. Some of you in the audience are very much aware of this evidence of bombs in the WTC, but what you must realize is that what even some of the most beloved of the so-called 9/11 researchers can not or will not explain is how the bombs got inside the buildings. I believe these researchers fall short of a comprehensive explanation for how the controlled demolition was executed because the truth is found in the Israeli connection and if you expose that then you might not get to move up the ladder of the Jewish controlled media. Even the so called alternative media. To implicate one rouge Jew is one thing, but to implicate the state of Israel is quite another.
On 9/11 five Israelis were detained for suspicious behavior as they danced and cheered in Liberty Park while video taping the collapse of the WTC. When asked to explain themselves ABC News reported that one of the men said, “Our purpose was to document the event.” Oh really? How did they know there was going to be an event worth documenting? These men were employed by the Urban Moving Systems which in turn was owned by an Israeli. According to Paulo Lima, staff writer for the Bergen Record, bomb-sniffing dogs reacted to the Urban Moving Systems moving van as if they had detected explosives. Another similar crew of three men with a van full of explosives were also arrested on 9/11 in New York City. These men were conveniently dressed as Arabs, however dont you think its funny how these Arab terrorists did not make the cut into the official version of the 9/11 story. I wonder why? Sounds like a heroically foiled plot to me! The spineless FBI quietly let all of these suspects go and they all fled back to Israel, despite the fact that many of the men are believed by the FBI to be linked to Israeli intelligence.
So here we have an admitted controlled demolition on 9/11, along with Israelis with trucks that either smell like bombs or have bombs in them and people like Alex Jones tell us that Israelis are not involved? Hello McFly? Hello? This is the missing puzzle piece in the 9/11 conspiracy. This is how the explosives were largely planted and dont tell me that the Mossad cant orchestrate a quick uniform change to gain access to areas movers would otherwise look out of place. Ive seen spies change disguises in the movies! What they hell can you not put in a big brown moving box?
In the days following 9/11, after the proverbial smoke had cleared somewhat and the hysteria over the inflated (yet still massive) death toll calmed down a bit, pathological liar George W. Bush said that 130 Israelis died on 9/11. But Alon Pinkas, Israel’s NYC consul general, stated there were, in fact, only three Israelis who had been confirmed as dead: two on the planes and another who had been visiting the towers on business.
When former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what 9/11 would mean for US-Israeli relations he said: “It’s very good.” Then he corrected himself, saying: “Well, it’s not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel from the US). Hows that for a motive?
And here we are today, facing another proxy war for Israel. We are going to be destroyed unless we grow some balls and are willing to face the real enemy and that enemy is Israel and its supporters. Ayn Rands heroes had neither fear nor shame nor guilt. It is time to say no to those who guilt trip us into believing they are the perpetual victims when in fact they are the biggest aggressors on the planet!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: