FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why can't truth critics falsify the hypothesis?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Why can't truth critics falsify the hypothesis? Reply with quote

I have asked JREF to falsify the hypothesis that the US Government was an inside job and this is the response (copied directly from "11 unanswered questions").

Jay Ref wrote:
Daughter: Daddy, why do you never spend anytime with me?

Truther Daddy: Well because I am busy collecting evidence and heresay from laymen inorder to bring down the people who run our country.

Daughter: Why Daddy?

Truther Daddy: Because there is no REAL evidence to bring them down darling, so I have to get what I can, or fabricate it. Like that CNN poll I told you about. You know, the one Daddy and his friend went to over and over again to change the results.

Daughter: But isn't that dishonest Daddy?

Truther Daddy: Are you really my daughter, or are you a CIA plant?
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is ironic.

See http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3025 for a list of posts that Andrew Johnson, sorry, board moderator Andrew Johnson, has made in an attempt to derail threads in the critics corner.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Why can't truth critics falsify the hypothesis? Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
I have asked JREF to falsify the hypothesis that the US Government was an inside job and this is the response (copied directly from "11 unanswered questions").

Jay Ref wrote:
Daughter: Daddy, why do you never spend anytime with me?

Truther Daddy: Well because I am busy collecting evidence and heresay from laymen inorder to bring down the people who run our country.

Daughter: Why Daddy?

Truther Daddy: Because there is no REAL evidence to bring them down darling, so I have to get what I can, or fabricate it. Like that CNN poll I told you about. You know, the one Daddy and his friend went to over and over again to change the results.

Daughter: But isn't that dishonest Daddy?

Truther Daddy: Are you really my daughter, or are you a CIA plant?

Amazing...an entire thread started based only one one ignorant person's misunderstanding of the term "falsifiable"!!

It's like the stupid holding up a neon sign that says "I'm stupid!" While the soundtrack to the 3 Stooges plays loudly in the background....

Bloody amazing!

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That precisely the response I was expecting.

So where is the evidence that supports the US Government? FFS, it is a simple question!

While you think it over:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/The_incredible_conspiracy_theory.ht m
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
That precisely the response I was expecting.

So where is the evidence that supports the US Government? FFS, it is a simple question!

While you think it over:

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/rosebud/The_incredible_conspiracy_theory.ht m

The official reports? Y'know, the ones you guys are always calling false? The ones you provide some pokey "evidence" against, and then we show you how the evidence is wrong.

Like that whole seismic discrepancy thing, that wasn't actually a discrepancy, except I'm not allowed to say that outside of the critics corner, because that would mean that you'd have one less article to wave about and call evidence, even though it's not.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out and discover some of the reasons why I believe the official version is the conspiracy theory:-

http://www.holisticharmony.net.au/ukprobe/pentagon.swf

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: