FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

11 Unanswered Questions
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: 11 Unanswered Questions Reply with quote

This is an open topic for polite (i'm looking at you Jay Ref) discussion by both truth members and critics.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&a ddress=364x1813362

Quote:

1. *Who was responsible for scheduling multiple war games and terror exercises involving aircraft for Sept. 11th

2. Who moved "Global Guardian" normally scheduled for October to September?

3. Who designed the war games to involve 'hijackings'?

4. Who planned and scheduled the movement of Airforce aircraft north to Canada, Alaska and Greenland?

5. Who planned the terror exercise at the NSA involving an evacuation in response to threat from the air?

6. Who was "hands-on" responsible for coordinating all the war games the morning of September 11th?

7. Who would have been responsible for turning off the war games to enable a timely real world response to the attacks?

8. How were as many as 21 false radar blips or possible targets (per Jane Garvey) inserted into FAA radar screens?

9. Who was responsible for the identification of ghost flight 11 which allegedly continued to fly south past Manhattan and which may have caused NORAD's Langley intercept jets to vector North toward NYC rather than D.C.? * *

10. Why was there no reference to the pattern of 9/11 Commission cover-up including that of Able Danger as revealed by Capt. Scott Philpott?

* 11. The bottom line question that corporate media refuse to answer and which the 9/11 Commission ignored is who, specifically, would have been responsible for creating the circumstances that led to the confusion or fog the morning of 9/11 and who should have immediately ceased any and all war gaming activity and deceptive radar data?

These questions alone would seem to me to justify the term 'Reopen 911'.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 11 Unanswered Questions Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
This is an open topic for polite (i'm looking at you Jay Ref) discussion by both truth members and critics.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&a ddress=364x1813362

Quote:

1. *Who was responsible for scheduling multiple war games and terror exercises involving aircraft for Sept. 11th

2. Who moved "Global Guardian" normally scheduled for October to September?

3. Who designed the war games to involve 'hijackings'?

4. Who planned and scheduled the movement of Airforce aircraft north to Canada, Alaska and Greenland?

5. Who planned the terror exercise at the NSA involving an evacuation in response to threat from the air?

6. Who was "hands-on" responsible for coordinating all the war games the morning of September 11th?

7. Who would have been responsible for turning off the war games to enable a timely real world response to the attacks?

8. How were as many as 21 false radar blips or possible targets (per Jane Garvey) inserted into FAA radar screens?

9. Who was responsible for the identification of ghost flight 11 which allegedly continued to fly south past Manhattan and which may have caused NORAD's Langley intercept jets to vector North toward NYC rather than D.C.? * *

10. Why was there no reference to the pattern of 9/11 Commission cover-up including that of Able Danger as revealed by Capt. Scott Philpott?

* 11. The bottom line question that corporate media refuse to answer and which the 9/11 Commission ignored is who, specifically, would have been responsible for creating the circumstances that led to the confusion or fog the morning of 9/11 and who should have immediately ceased any and all war gaming activity and deceptive radar data?

These questions alone would seem to me to justify the term 'Reopen 911'.

Questions are not evidence. Please see below:
Quote:
ques·tion Audio pronunciation of "question" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kwschn)
n.

1. An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.
2. An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.
2. A subject or point open to controversy; an issue.
3. A difficult matter; a problem: a question of ethics.
4. A point or subject under discussion or consideration.
1. A proposition brought up for consideration by an assembly.
2. The act of bringing a proposal to vote.
6. Uncertainty; doubt: There is no question about the validity of the enterprise.

...and then contrast that with this:
Quote:
ev·i·dence Audio pronunciation of "evidence" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (v-dns)
n.

1. A thing or things helpful in forming a conclusion or judgment: The broken window was evidence that a burglary had taken place. Scientists weigh the evidence for and against a hypothesis.
2. Something indicative; an outward sign: evidence of grief on a mourner's face.
3. Law. The documentary or oral statements and the material objects admissible as testimony in a court of law.

tr.v. ev·i·denced, ev·i·denc·ing, ev·i·denc·es

1. To indicate clearly; exemplify or prove.
2. To support by testimony; attest.

Learning the English language can be fun eh? So now we know that questions are not evidence....and investigations are involved with following evidence not the gossip of the mentally challenged.

-z

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Questions are not evidence………

He never said they were

Quote:
Learning the English language can be fun eh? So now we know that questions are not evidence....and investigations are involved with following evidence not the gossip of the mentally challenged.

Follow up with snide abuse

Never really refer to the substance of the point being made

Always make the blank assertion that any claim has already been debunked so many times elsewhere that only the very stupid could possibly believe it still

Mighty poster in 16 days? My ass! Mighty Pain in the butt bought and sold

Why bother with this guy - he's a professional time waster
The only thing he's seeking to debunk is people's self-confidence
I'll admit he's good at his job

F**K HIM RIGHT OFF _

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're quite right dh. That's a really poor effort Jay Ref. Why don't you try to answer those quesitons instead of just saying something like 'Questions are not evidence'. Who said questions are evidence? Defector is simply trying to get a bit of discussion on the go, and as usual you would rather attempt to get around it with sarcasm. Rolling Eyes
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

again, jref, you are acting like a stupid person

defector said in this thread, that he had questions. very important questions, the nature of which warrant a new investigation into 9/11.

you reply with 'questions are not evidence'
....'i know what evidence is and you don't you dumbass'!! is basically what you are saying. and saying this is in no way relevant to the thread

defector never said to you 'i have questions .. and these questions are also evidence'

until you learn how to have a discussion with other human beings. i suggest you get a fukcing life mate

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then you win!"

Mahatma Gandhi said this referring to his struggles for Indian independence from Britain, but it is just as relevant to the 9/11 truth movement today. If we look at the movement in terms of these stages we can see the progress we have made, and how far we still have to go.

Quote:
“A small body of determined spirits fired up by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history”

Mahatma Gandh

Peace & truth even to the Trolls

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

I really like you Jay Ref. At least i'm begining to.
At first all your ranting made me pretty angry but the last few posts you've dribbled on to this forum have had me in stitches.

Its funny as hell how your main tactic is to insult and divert, yet you reply to similar insults with

"Ad hominim attacks are childish yada yada."

I can see you as a seething grumpy old crone surrounded by flakey molting cats in a room brown with nicotine stains and spilt coffee, an unwatched boxed set of Love Island next to a DVD player you cant understand and a tear that periodically wells up in your cataract eye, needing another slice to your arm with a razor blade and a quiet whisper from a passing cat that its okay to be lonely.

Dont fret my little Jay Lord. Despite all you may think of us, we really are nice people. Should you one day come crying, your dreary world having sucked the last of your soul from your frail shell, we shall welcome you with open arms, a shoulder to cry on and a DVD of Loose Change No Come-backs Edition.
You wont say you are sorry, and we wont want you to. Your quiet look of defeat will say all that you never can. Until then these shall be my parting words.

I bid goodbye.
And, if you promise not to cry, i shall leave you with the words of unargueably the greatest man since Jesus Christ;

James Blunt.

"GoodBYYE my luvaaa,
GoodBYYE my friend
You have BIN da wan
You have BIN da wan for meee"

Crying or Very sad

p.s. You dont need to point out how we were neither lovers nor friends, though think of how it could have been....

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref, after concideration, i feel i should offer an apology for my comments...there are spelling mistakes.

Sorry.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Defector,

I am still curious to see how JayRef will respond to the "Identity Challenge".

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel pretty sure he wont.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why JREF feels the need to protect George Bush I will never know.

EDIT:

Your above response (and the response to my critiscism to your "venting" theory) makes you look a little bit desperate.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Quote:
Questions are not evidence………

He never said they were

He implied they were by saying that his questions were "enough to reopen (the)911 (investigation)". Investigations are based upon evidence, not hopelessly biased questions and assumptions.

Quote:

Quote:

Follow up with snide abuse

Snide abuse is about all you people are entitled to. You ignore evidence and you repeat falsehoods ad-nauseum. You are dishonest, irrational, and likely have some mental pathology that you are not taking your meds to control. But that's good since those meds are the tool of the illuminati anyway right?
Quote:

Never really refer to the substance of the point being made

Biased questions which have no basis in reality and have been addressed and answered over and over again do not amount to "substance". There simply is no substance. All there is is a fantasy where you get to play the hero...in reality you're just a pathetic bunch of losers who are busy accusing innocent people of mass-murder. I'm sure your parents must be proud.
Quote:

Always make the blank assertion that any claim has already been debunked so many times elsewhere that only the very stupid could possibly believe it still

Which is of course demonstrably true.
Quote:

Mighty poster in 16 days? My ass! Mighty Pain in the butt bought and sold

Smile
Quote:

Why bother with this guy - he's a professional time waster
The only thing he's seeking to debunk is people's self-confidence
I'll admit he's good at his job

F**K HIM RIGHT OFF _

Why not show my information to be false? Why attack me? Unless of course you can't. I guess that fact makes the personal attacks more understandable.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

JayRef - It pays the bills, huh?

You're doing a grand job.

"Flash, Flash I love you! But we only have 14 hours to save the Earth"

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimmyG wrote:
again, jref, you are acting like a stupid person

defector said in this thread, that he had questions. very important questions, the nature of which warrant a new investigation into 9/11.

you reply with 'questions are not evidence'
....'i know what evidence is and you don't you dumbass'!! is basically what you are saying. and saying this is in no way relevant to the thread

defector never said to you 'i have questions .. and these questions are also evidence'

until you learn how to have a discussion with other human beings. i suggest you get a fukcing life mate

Again...investigations are not begun by giving weight to biased questions. they follow evidence. If you idiots are really serious about re-opening the investigation then let's see the evidence that warrants it.

Now you can call me all the names you like...being disliked by the brain-dead is to me an indication that I'm on the right path....but until you learn the difference between questions and evidence and how they relate to the investigative process you are going to be taken for naifs.

-z

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Jay Ref, fancy answering any of those questions?
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Who is Jay Ref? Reply with quote

Jay Ref,

You do sound as if you've been paid by a government agency or a supporter of the official explanations. Or you could work for a government agency and are angry about your colleagues being 'unfairly' attacked.

It doesn't take a 'conspiracy nut' to conclude that the US Government is hiding something and that they are at least incompetent (Although, I think they were competent at organising 911). But it's interesting that the Anti-Conspiracy Theorists are more angry about the 911 sceptics than they are about the Government's incompetence.

It would be interesting to find out who you are and why you are motivated to spend time on this website. What's your politics? Where in the US do you live? What work do you do? How old are you? You don't have to send us a signed photo with an address on it. Just enough to reassure us that you're not a paid disinfo artist.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Who is Jay Ref? Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
Jay Ref,

You do sound as if you've been paid by a government agency or a supporter of the official explanations. Or you could work for a government agency and are angry about your colleagues being 'unfairly' attacked.

It doesn't take a 'conspiracy nut' to conclude that the US Government is hiding something and that they are at least incompetent (Although, I think they were competent at organising 911). But it's interesting that the Anti-Conspiracy Theorists are more angry about the 911 sceptics than they are about the Government's incompetence.

It would be interesting to find out who you are and why you are motivated to spend time on this website. What's your politics? Where in the US do you live? What work do you do? How old are you? You don't have to send us a signed photo with an address on it. Just enough to reassure us that you're not a paid disinfo artist.

I was going to ask the same thing but decided it would be a bit too forward.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
So Jay Ref, fancy answering any of those questions?

Not really...they are all loaded questions. Each one presupposes an answer.

Here's an interesting tidbit from fallacyfiles.org that uses the assertions of CTers to illustrate the fallacy of asking complex or loaded questions:
Quote:

The Example Article
Quote:

How will all this bombing keep us safe from further terrorist attacks? Won't it only make them even likelier? Why should merely cracking down on terrorism help to stop it, when that method hasn't worked in any other country? Why are we so hated in the Muslim world? What did our government do there to bring this horror home to all those innocent Americans? And why don't we learn anything, from our free press, about the gross ineptitude of our state agencies? about what's really happening in Afghanistan? about the pertinence of Central Asia's huge reserves of oil and natural gas? about the links between the Bush and the bin Laden families?

This is a series of loaded questions and it illustrates one of the common uses of the loaded question as a rhetorical device, namely, innuendo. The questions come at the end of the article, and presuppose the following controversial claims:

• The American government did something to bring about the terrorist attacks.
  • The public doesn't learn anything from the press about that government's mistakes.
  • The public is not learning about what's happening in Afghanistan.
  • Central Asia's oil reserves are somehow pertinent.
  • There are some unspecified links between the Bush and bin Laden families.

No evidence is given in the article for any of these claims. Loaded questions are used in this way to slip claims into rhetoric without the burden of proving them, or the necessity of taking responsibility for unproven assertions.

The entire truth movement is based upon logical fallacy. I repeatedly have people telling me that they can't follow my logic...this is because they have no educational grounding in logic. Fallacy basically means false...a nice way of saying "lie".

Don't you find it a tad bit troubling that a movement dedicated to "truth" has somehow managed to embrace illogic and lies?? There's a question I'd like to see you answer.

-z

Last edited by Jay Ref on Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Predictable...

Quote:

Don't you find it a tad bit troubling that a movement dedicated to "truth" has somehow managed to embrace illogic and lies?? There's a question I'd like to see you answer.

-z

Not really, it's a loaded question.
See what I did there? I avoided it! I must be getting that from reading critics' corner.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:
Predictable...

Quote:

-z

Not really, it's a loaded question.
See what I did there? I avoided it! I must be getting that from reading critics' corner.

Amazing! You actually learned something useful! Now go back and read those 11 questions and see how like my question to you they were. (Only one problem...my loaded question is actually backed by the evidence all around us in this forum...the 11 questions are backed by...what?)

In any case you now see the wisdom of my rejection of those fallacious questions. Good for you.

-z

gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lighten up a bit Jay Ref I was just pullin yer pisser.

Seriously though, just because you think they are loaded questions doesn't mean they are. Can you please answer at least one? Just for me? Come on it should be a doddle for you!
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to be trying to say everything well, without saying anything at all really.

Are you a paid up member of the GOP by any chance?

Why are YOU being selective with the evidence?:

what about Bush's obstruction of the FBI's investigation into the Bin Laden family.

FBI agents in the field were desperate to carry out investigations because it would no doubt improve their careers, so why did people higher up in the chain stop them?

The Bush had the opportunity to have OBL arrested in Dubai when he was having treatment on his kidneys. So why didn't this happen? At first Bush said "dead or alive" then he said some months later "I don't care much for him any more, he's marginalised".

The FBI have admitted there is no hard evidence that OBL was involved. If he was, why doesn't it say so on the FBI website?

There is so much evidence that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were forewarned about this attack and allowed it to happen.

You are so intent on attacking everyone else you haven't stated YOUR position on the attacks. Or are you too frightened of being ridiculed?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gypsum wrote:

Seriously though, just because you think they are loaded questions doesn't mean they are. Can you please answer at least one? Just for me? Come on it should be a doddle for you!

They are fallacious! That means false. Why should I strive to find answers for false questions "asked" by people who are merely working to insert innuendo into the debate?

So, no. I'm not going there.

-z

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
gypsum wrote:

They are fallacious! That means false. Why should I strive to find answers for false questions "asked" by people who are merely working to insert innuendo into the debate?

-z

So you don't care to respond to my message then?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
You seem to be trying to say everything well, without saying anything at all really.

Just because you don't have the capacity to understand doesn't mean I'm saying "nothing".
Quote:

Are you a paid up member of the GOP by any chance?

This again? What would it matter if I were? Would my arguments and pleas for any actual evidence you might have for the "inside job" somehow become illegitimate? Why are you so concerned with who I am? What does it matter?

Please stop with questioning my motives...just imagine the very worst that I could possibly be and believe that. I really don't care. Believe the worst of me but my arguments still stand. therefore it'd be better if you stopped attacking me and start arguing against my assertions.
Quote:

Why are YOU being selective with the evidence?:

what about Bush's obstruction of the FBI's investigation into the Bin Laden family.

Is there evidence of this? No. You are likely talking about executive order W-199i...signed on Sept. 11 1996. If so then Clinton is the POTUS you should be looking at....
Quote:

FBI agents in the field were desperate to carry out investigations because it would no doubt improve their careers, so why did people higher up in the chain stop them?

The Bush had the opportunity to have OBL arrested in Dubai when he was having treatment on his kidneys. So why didn't this happen? At first Bush said "dead or alive" then he said some months later "I don't care much for him any more, he's marginalised".

The FBI have admitted there is no hard evidence that OBL was involved. If he was, why doesn't it say so on the FBI website?

There is so much evidence that Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were forewarned about this attack and allowed it to happen.

You are so intent on attacking everyone else you haven't stated YOUR position on the attacks. Or are you too frightened of being ridiculed?

Again, what evidence? You haven't provided any at all.

-z

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:
gypsum wrote:

-z

So you don't care to respond to my message then?

Well your "message" was nothing more than more loaded and thereby fallacious questions and repeated innuendo....it's meaningless...but I did at least reply to you....

-z

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughter: "Daddy, what do you at work?"
JayRef: "Well sweetheart, one of this things I do is that I go onto these internet message boards. There are these people called 'Truthseekers'. I argue with them just for the sake of it."
Daughter: "Oh. Why do you do that, Dad?"
JayRef: "Well, it's actually fairly easy work, especially when you've irritated them. Sometimes they say to me that I have no conscience and that I don't care that the organisation I work for is responsible for the slaughter of thousands of people."
Daugther: What's a conscience Dad?
JayRef: I'm not really sure. I think it's got something to do with telling the truth, rather than pretending to tell the truth."
Daughter: "But isn't it naughty to pretend that you are telling the truth?"
JayRef: "Well, it depends. When a group of people look like they are going to expose a global criminal network, the people who run the organisation I work for start to get worried."
Daughter: "I don't really understand what you mean."
JayRef: "Well, I am afraid, that if I didn't lie to these truthseekers, you wouldn't be able to eat or have any toys or anything."
Daughter: "Oh!"
JayRef: "Yes - it's true."
Daughter: "....but Daddy, if you lie in your work, how do I know when you are telling me the truth?"
JayRef: "Because you are my daughter - I will always tell you the truth."
Daughter: "But Dad, if I was to go onto one of thost internet message boards, would you lie to me there?"
JayRef: "Ummm.... Errrr.... Of course not Sweetheart...."

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
JayRef: "Well sweetheart, one of this things I do is that I go onto these internet message boards. There are these people called 'Truthseekers'. I argue with them just for the sake of it."
JayRef: "Well, it's actually fairly easy work, especially when you've irritated them. Sometimes they say to me that I have no conscience and that I don't care that the organisation I work for is responsible for the slaughter of thousands of people."
JayRef: I'm not really sure. I think it's got something to do with telling the truth, rather than pretending to tell the truth."
JayRef: "Well, it depends. When a group of people look like they are going to expose a global criminal network, the people who run the organisation I work for start to get worried."
JayRef: "Well, I am afraid, that if I didn't lie to these truthseekers, you wouldn't be able to eat or have any toys or anything."
Daughter: "....but Daddy, if you lie in your work, how do I know when you are telling me the truth?"
Daughter: "But Dad, if I was to go onto one of thost internet message boards, would you lie to me there?"

I applaud your lack of argument. I am amazed that you can so succesfully avoid any and all chance to rebut or counter an argument against the truth movement. Oh yes, I realise that's because the movement doesn't have a fact to call its own. Pity really.

Keep up the ad homs though.

Quote:
Mission Statement:

These forums are provided for debate concerning the events surrounding the attacks on the World Trade Centres on September 11th 2001, and any global events concerning "acts of terrorism" which need to be examined in more detail.

The following simple rules apply:

1. No ad hominem remarks directed towards any person or group
2. No glorification or discussion that could lead to any violent act(s)
3. No advertising of products and/or services unrelated to the forum mission.
4. Topics must be based around 9/11 and 7/7 subject matter

Breaking these rules will lead to deletion of posts and a possible ban. In the case of (2) and (3) an immediate deletion, ban and IP block will be implemented.

In case you forgot the rules of this forum. That could be quite embarassing if you were, say, a moderator.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:

...and you're a moderator?

-z

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:

...and you're a moderator?

-z

In case anyone wondered why I stopped posting here, this is a prime example.

You guys should take a page from the Loose Change forum handbook, and just ban critics on sight. It would save you a lot of time for, oh I don't know, moderating and whatnot, rather than trolling the Critic's Corner deliberately derailing discussions.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: