FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANOTHER WEAK HIT-PIECE ON THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brand_x
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: ANOTHER WEAK HIT-PIECE ON THE 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT Reply with quote

Disturbing trend of 9/11 skeptics - No longer the nutty fringe

Conspiracy theorists are never satisfied with the most straightforward explanation for a tragedy. They demand layer upon layer of complexity to feed their fantasy that world events are manipulated by small groups of utterly amoral insiders.

Still, it is striking that a new poll finds more than a third - 36 percent of Americans - believe it is probable that the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were an "inside job," that U.S. government officials either abetted the attacks or did nothing to stop them. It is one thing when a nutty fringe refuses to accept the official version of an event that has been the subject of exhaustive investigation. But one-third of the nation subscribing to such nonsense? It's enough to give those of us still anchored in reality a case of the chills.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/editorials/article/0,2777,DRMN_2 3964_4895190,00.html - To read more (B.S.)

(COMMENTARY: Full of the usual tired stereotypes and condemnation for looking at the evidence (or lack thereof). I always like it when such writers slag off the idea that quote: "...world events are manipulated by small groups of utterly amoral insiders". Surely such a denial is to deny the very existence of Fascism. A small elite in control of 'the many' who are forced to live in bondage and servitude under the rule of that elite. Nope, it don't exist... never has!)
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send letters to:

letters@RockyMountainNews.com

Re: Disturbing trend of 9/11 skeptics

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/editorials/article/0,2777,DRMN_2 3964_4895190,00.html

Dear Madam/Sir,

I read your August 5th editorial regarding groups of people who reject the official version of the events of 9/11 and who was behind them.

I am a member of a non-partisan loose association called Scholars for 9/11 Truth. We (and many others) present scientifically verifiable evidence (not conspiracy theory) that the WTC 1, 2 and 7 underwent controlled demolition on Sept 11th 2001. We have written academic papers about it.

http://www.journalof911studies.com

If your newspaper is interested in balanced, truthful and fair reporting, you should publish an additional editorial focusing on evidence, rather than statements about one group or another "being based in reality".

Gravity is not open to debate. The acceleration due to gravity is, give or take 9.81 ms^-2. It has been this way for at least 300 years on the surface of the Earth.It is this fact from which the behaviour of the collapse of WTC 1, 2 & 7 can be analysed. Of course, because I am an average person, it took me 3 years to see this fact in the correct context, because I couldn't believe the media could either lie so much or be apparently more stupid than me (me being average, I mean). Only when it was explained clearly to me in a video did I understand. I then went on to re-calculate the figures for myself.

Some time after, I documented these calculations thus.

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/Collapse%20of%20Towers.swf

Think of it as primer. This was debated for almost 9 months here

http://forum.physorg.com/index.php?showtopic=3108

before moderators closed the thread. I have posted all my answers there and will not debate it any more on this thread. Just read what's on there if you have the time or interest.

Your country has been taken over by a fascist group and that group is now busy passing laws and following an agenda to increase its grip on power. This has now become more and more obvious as the legislation has been rubber-stamped by an unquestioning congress, many of whose members are on the payroll of the large corporations that benefit from the climate of fear and the manufactured "war on terror" which has followed from 9/11.

This is truth - now please research it and then print it - while you still can.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson
British 9/11 Truth Campaign (www.nineeleven.co.uk)
Scholars for 9/11 Truth (www.st911.org)

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An exercise in spin.

Try it, it's fun.

Brand_x posted this from the Rocky Mountain hit piece:

Conspiracy theorists are never satisfied with the most straightforward explanation for a tragedy. They demand layer upon layer of complexity to feed their fantasy that world events are manipulated by small groups of utterly amoral insiders.

Still, it is striking that a new poll finds more than a third - 36 percent of Americans - believe it is probable that the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were an "inside job," that U.S. government officials either abetted the attacks or did nothing to stop them. It is one thing when a nutty fringe refuses to accept the official version of an event that has been the subject of exhaustive investigation. But one-third of the nation subscribing to such nonsense? It's enough to give those of us still anchored in reality a case of the chills

When our version of this drivel is easily transformed to this:

Normal consumers of the media are always satisfied with the most straightforward explanation for a tragedy. They never demand any further evidence of our explanations of world events because they know they are never manipulated by small groups of utterly amoral insiders.

Still, it is striking that a new poll finds less than two thirds - 64 percent of Americans - believe it is not probable that the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were an "inside job," that U.S. government officials did not abet the attacks or did nothing to stop them. It is one thing when an ignorant, dumbed down minority accepts the official version of an event that has never been the subject of exhaustive investigation. But just under two-thirds of the nation subscribing to such nonsense? It's enough to give those not anchored in that fantasy a case of the chills.

They get paid to write this stuff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: