FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Four little words

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Four little words Reply with quote

http://infowars.net/articles/August2006/120806release.htm

Apparently, what gave the 8/10 'terrorists' game away was a call from their handlers in Pakistan last week saying "Do your attacks now".

Hmm. Anyone ever heard of a secret mission being told to proceed in such obvious language?

Me neither.

I've got four little words of my own: a crock of nonsense.
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Do your attacks now !! Reply with quote

Letters
Gulf News

With regard to the latest "air terror threat" , we have learned from the ABC news network that the trigger for the operation was a very heavily-coded message : "The cell was under 24 hour surveillance for seven months, and then last week, the intercepted message from handlers in Pakistan. Just four words: Do your attacks now."

This reminds me of another famous phone call : from Flight 93 on Sep 11 2001, when a passenger cell-phoned from the aircraft, 3 years before the relevant technology was available , with the message "Hello Mum, this is Mark Bingham." Well he would wouldn't he : it could have been Mark Thatcher phoning.
SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...And how quickly can you aquire a passport?

All this cavity searching grannies at the airports tsk! Johnny terrorist just needs a light aircraft and a shoulder rocket launcher!
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Evening Standard Lite is saying that apprently up to £3million of the Pakistan earthquake charity money may have ended up with the airline bomb plotters and that a massive transfer of money last year caused alarm and led to the airline plot being uncovered!

Goes on to say the Pakistani authorities have not identified the charity in question but the transaction took place last December, the same time as the British 'suspects' were put under 24 hour surveillance.

Unbelievable. Who writes this stuff?

UnKnownDemon
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This reminds me of another famous phone call : from Flight 93 on Sep 11 2001, when a passenger cell-phoned from the aircraft, 3 years before the relevant technology was available , with the message "Hello Mum, this is Mark Bingham." Well he would wouldn't he : it could have been Mark Thatcher phoning.

I remember being shocked at that, and many other of the calls as well. I heard about them from Loose Change. Despite the fact that the calls wouldn't have worked at 30,000 feet anyway.

"Terrorists" wouldn't use such obvious language. Atleast it's easier to believe than the 9/11 hijackers passports falling from the plane, through burning rubble, onto New York's streets. Laughing

- Benjamin Franklin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: