FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Police chief says attack on City of London inevitable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthseeker
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Police chief says attack on City of London inevitable Reply with quote

Police chief says attack on City of London inevitable
Reuters – Wednesday August 10, 2005

An attack on the capital's financial district is inevitable despite tighter security in the wake of the July bombings on the capital's transport network, the area's police chief said in an interview published on Tuesday.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3450

HOW ON EARTH WOULD HE KNOW IT IS INEVITABLE???
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you follow the logic, it's because he KNOWS that isomething is going to happen (or he's been told to say that, by those that know).

I wonder what the people, who have created the circumstances of fear etc. that has arisen from the London events, are aiming for.

If it was a 'false flag' operation then what is the ultimate aim? The phrase Cui Bono? (who benefits) applies, and I cannot clearly see who benefits in this case. There are the measures which the Government is proposing in respect of secret courts & retention of 'suspects' for 3 months (instead of the current 14 days) without charge, but where is it all leading?

I've read about the Hegelian principle:

First step to create the problem
Second step to generate opposition to the problem, (fear, panic, hysteria)
Third step synthesis to offer the solution to the problem (i.e. The implementation of whatever was planned prior to Step 1)

I can see the application of this principle in respect of 9/11, where the horrors of that day served as the (very tenuous) pretext for the (already planned) invasion of Afghanistan & Iraq, to serve the purposes of the USA securing strategic control over a Unocal CentGas trans-Afghanistan pipeline project, & the securing of Iraq's hydrocarbon reserves and in doing so maintain the U.S. dollar as the monopoly currency for the critical international oil market

Where is it all leading to? More state control?

Suggestions please.............
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: