FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Critical Look at 9/11 Plane Theories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: A Critical Look at 9/11 Plane Theories Reply with quote

http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=vaporized_plane_the ories

Quote:
1. Purpose of This Paper
This article hopes to refute any and all claims that the lack of plane evidence from the alleged impact of flight 93 on 9/11 was a result of the aluminum being "liquified" or "atomized." I present all of my calculations and assumptions so that others can check my work and verify it for themselves.
I must say that I'm a little embarrassed for having to actually sit down and write this article up. I don't want to come across as elitist or condescending, but the conclusions I draw in this analysis are so obvious, I feel it's the equivalent of telling a person that their heart is still beating. Nevertheless, friends and scientists that I know personally and respect greatly have actually stated, with straight faces and genuine sincerity, that liquefaction or atomization is a possibility. However, most of these people have spent no more than 15 total minutes examining the official story, so I do not think they would truly believe such conjectures if they actually sat down and cranked out the numbers. I keep dreaming of the day when the scientists and experts of the world stop postulating all of these amazingly complex new models and explanations to hold the official story together. Beliefs, politics, and pride prevent them from picking up a piece of chalk and discovering these errors.
This is not intended to be a "smoking gun" report, but it merely exposes yet another major distortion in the official story. The calcs presented can be done by anyone who has taken and can still use basic algebra. I chose to be explicit rather than hand wave the calculations in order to be as thorough as possible.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Silence is golden, golden
But my eyes still see"

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: A Critical Look at 9/11 Plane Theories Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
http://nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1=vaporized_plane_the ories

Quote:
1. Purpose of This Paper
This article hopes to refute any and all claims that the lack of plane evidence from the alleged impact of flight 93 on 9/11 was a result of the aluminum being "liquified" or "atomized." I present all of my calculations and assumptions so that others can check my work and verify it for themselves.
I must say that I'm a little embarrassed for having to actually sit down and write this article up. I don't want to come across as elitist or condescending, but the conclusions I draw in this analysis are so obvious, I feel it's the equivalent of telling a person that their heart is still beating. Nevertheless, friends and scientists that I know personally and respect greatly have actually stated, with straight faces and genuine sincerity, that liquefaction or atomization is a possibility. However, most of these people have spent no more than 15 total minutes examining the official story, so I do not think they would truly believe such conjectures if they actually sat down and cranked out the numbers. I keep dreaming of the day when the scientists and experts of the world stop postulating all of these amazingly complex new models and explanations to hold the official story together. Beliefs, politics, and pride prevent them from picking up a piece of chalk and discovering these errors.
This is not intended to be a "smoking gun" report, but it merely exposes yet another major distortion in the official story. The calcs presented can be done by anyone who has taken and can still use basic algebra. I chose to be explicit rather than hand wave the calculations in order to be as thorough as possible.

DeFecToR, the only people claiming that the official version asserts that any of the planes were literally vaporized are CTs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: