FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CableGate - WikiLeaks giant Secret diplomatic cable dump
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: CableGate - WikiLeaks giant Secret diplomatic cable dump Reply with quote

Secret cables WikiLeak ... US takeover of net begins?

WIKILEAKS, A TOUCH OF ASSANGE AND THE STENCH OF AIPAC

“recent admissions that the Israeli lobby, AIPAC, routinely receives masses of classified information makes them suspect #1 for being the source of Wikileaks”

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Wikileaks is like a TV show that never gets off the ground. We started with a “shoot ‘em up” in Iraq, the helicopter slaughter soon forgotten and move on to, well, what? We got a deluge of material from Afghanistan, carefully gleaned to point fingers at Pakistan. When it came down to backing any of it up, it went nowhere.

Considering the massive corruption and drug scandals, even the revelations that President Karzai has been in negotiations with pranksters pretending to be the Talbian, all the really juicy stuff from Afghanistan must have been in another drawer. Then we got Iraq. Ah, Iraq. There, we could check. We know the people who wrote the leaked material. They told us Wikileaks edited it, altered it, redacted it more than the Pentagon.

The “Iraq War Log” was, well…phony. There is one thing that has been consistent about Wikileaks and our prediction is that this next batch, reputed to be millions of highly sensitive documents, will prove our point. Wikileaks is Israel.

Wikileaks is an intelligence operation to weaken and undermine the American government, orchestrated from Tel Aviv, using dozens of operatives, dual citizens, some at the highest authority levels, spies for Israel. Through leaking carefully selected intelligence along with proven falsified documents, all fed to a controlled press, fully complicit, Wikileaks is, in fact, an act of war against the United States.

HOW CAN ISRAEL SIFT THROUGH DEFENSE DOCUMENTS?

This last week, in a lawsuit over an AIPAC, (Israel’s lobby) employee reputedly fired for being caught spying against the US, news stories across the United States reported that, as part of that $20 million civil case, evidence will be presented that masses of classified material come to AIPAC and Israel continually. Is AIPAC Wikileaks? The only evidence of any massive leak discovered in the Pentagon is AIPAC. Last week’s Washington Post story was buried quicker than a carp in a playground: Jeff Stein, at the Washinton Post, reports the following:

Rosen says his actions were common practice at the organization. He said his next move is to show that AIPAC, Washington’s major pro-Israeli lobbying group by far, regularly traffics in sensitive U.S. government information, especially material related to the Middle East. “I will introduce documentary evidence that AIPAC approved of the receipt of classified information,” he said by e-mail. “Most instances of actual receipt are hard to document, because orally received information rarely comes with classified stamps on it nor record’s alerts that the information is classified.”

But Rosen said he would produce “statements of AIPAC employees to the FBI, internal documents, deposition statements, public statements and other evidence showing that [the] receipt of classified information by employees other than [himself] … was condoned … for months prior to being condemned in March 2005 after threats from the prosecutors.”

How does this apply to Wikileaks? The answer, if we bother to put the pieces together, is staring us in the face. The proof, the ultimate proof, however, will be in the current batch of documents that have already been prepared, weeks of work by dozens with access to classified documents, and only one group has that access and can operate with impunity, as was shown in a recent story in Veterans Today:

AIPAC is a sham. The group has, over the years, destroyed anyone who has tried to have it named what it really is, a dangerous foreign lobby and nest of spies. AIPAC is the most feared organization in Washington and most powerful, above any law. A former employee of AIPAC, Steve Rosen, who AIPAC claims was a spy, more appropriately a “caught” spy, now claims his former employer does nothing but spy. Rosen stands to get $20 million in his defamation lawsuit against AIPAC.

He isn’t without motive but we have also learned that Rosen has considerable documentation of AIPAC receiving and disseminating classified information, received from, well, we have to call them traitors, inside the US government. We know that a vast spy ring operates in Washington and that Israel is the center of it.

We also know that Israel, Turkey, India, Pakistan, China and Russia trade American secrets back and forth like baseball cards. We know that AIPAC is deeply involved in this spying. We know that AIPAC claims to hold signed letters of unconditional support from 80% of the members of congress, all of whom received campaign contributions arranged by AIPAC, with many elections financed almost entirely by AIPAC, a group involved, according to the Washington Post and Steve Rosen, in spying on the United States with seeming complicity by the FBI itself.

WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR, HOW CAN WE PROVE ISRAEL OR AIPAC MAY BE BEHIND WIKILEAKS?

Were we to ask author Jeff Gates, he would point to the “storytelling” aspect of Wikileaks, Assange and his “on again-off again” rape charges or that someone that manages to make it to continual television interviews can’t be found by police or security services. We call this “storytelling” and Jeff Gates tells us that Israel, the power behind Hollywood and the American press, is the “storyteller” of all time.

There are better ways to “prove,” a word as subjective as any of the storytelling around the Wikileaks myth itself. The proof, always depending on who accepts the proof, and as is almost always the case, dependent on whether the press itself chooses to report it, which if Israel is involved, is more than a bit predictable itself. Lack of reporting potential Israeli complicity in Wikileaks, knowing AIPAC and Israel have the longest history of accessing classified information and, by far, the strongest agenda for leaking information, could be seen as conclusive proof itself.

WHAT WILL BE IN WIKILEAKS?

If dual citizens who make up much of the Pentagon’s leadership are working with Israel or AIPAC to formulate Wikileaks, as seems to be the case, then the upcoming leak will serve a pro-Israeli agenda, even if it damages the United States, as other Wikileaks have. These are Israeli agenda items:

* Discrediting Obama foreign policy in order to weaken the president’s influence with congress to push for a halt on new settlements in Palestine and the forced removal of Islamic property owners.
* Accusations involving Turkey, now feuding with Israel over the killing of Turkish citizens on the Mavi Marmara, now recognized as a purely humanitarian mission. These accusations against Turkey may include weapons being supplied to terrorists in Iraq, a fanciful abuse of reality. What will not be reported, if this story is “leaked” either through Wikileaks or the other Israeli sources, “Debka”..”Stratfor”..”FamilySecurityMatters.org”..or the infamous “IsraelNationalNews.com” is Israel’s 40 years of complicity in the very acts they now accuse Turkey of.
* More importantly, is the issue of blaming Turkey for the actions of the terrorist group, PKK, long funded by Israel and now claimed to be allied to Al Qaeda, is vital to Israel’s strategy against Turkey.
* Expect Pakistan to be hit, as usual. An Islamic nuclear power with a top rate million man army that outclasses Israel hands down, Pakistan, primary competitor for US aid dollars, a country that actually has agreements with the United States and real troops fighting alongside Americans, will get their usual Wikileaks bashing.

WIKILEAKS IS CHICKENFEED MEANT TO COVER ISRAEL’S TAIL

Is it a coincidence that documents regarding Israel, their spying, influence peddling, suspicions of complicity in terrorism, Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, across Europe and even the Detroit bombing, those reports are there, they are classified but you will never see one on Wikileaks. In fact, they are the only classified information that never gets out to the news. Is that because, as we have learned, the borders of Israel extend well into Washington DC, well into the Pentagon? What won’t we see in Wikileaks:

* Nothing in Wikileaks will accuse anyone, even Pakistan or Afghanistan, or complicity in narcotics trafficking nor mention the huge new narcotics industry operating in Iraq. Ask yourself why.
* One of the biggest areas of complaint in the Pentagon, more classified White Papers have been written on this than anything else: “How Israel is Endangering the United States“
* In fact, the biggest “classified” debate in America is what supporting Israel, a nation with incredible wealth and utterly obnoxious leaders costs the United States. Rumors of such issues aren’t rumors at all. When General Petraeus presented his now famous power-point presentation to Admiral Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, outlining how Israel is undermining American foreign policy, he wasn’t operating without tens of thousands of pages of intelligence behind him. Not one page, not one word of these studies will be in Wikileaks.
* When Vice President Joe Biden said the following to Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu:

“This is starting to get dangerous for us, what you’re doing here undermines the security of our troops who are fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. That endangers us and it endangers regional peace.”

Are we to believe these statements were taken out of thin air? In fact, Petraeus, Mullen and Biden are only the tip of the iceberg. Admiral Mullen, America’s top military leader under the Commander in Chief, has repeatedly cited Israel and America’s relationship, as, not only a liability but something far worse, so much worse that:

As public statements by Admiral Mullen, Vice President Biden, General Petraeus and others, citing America’s relationship with Israel as a military disaster, are obviously “watered down” for public consumption, can you imagine what classified reports are saying?

WHY PRESIDENT OBAMA IS AFRAID AND WHY AMERICA IS PARALYZED

The greatest fear any president has, even more than impeachment, is the fate of Jimmie Carter. Carter, now pegged as an “Antisemite” and “enemy of the state” in Israel, is still being sold to Americans as something quite the opposite of reality. Friends in Israel, if they want to start a row, something not too difficult in Israel as you might guess, will walk around carrying one of Jimmie Carter’s books under their arm. A Yasser Arafat t-shirt and suicide vest are considered only marginally worse. Carter left office under mysterious circumstances. Several disasters, high interest rates, the hostage crisis and the failed rescue attempt showed signs of conspiratorial meddling. His real crimes were:

* Pushing Israel for a durable and lasting Middle East peace
* Monetary policies that kept America out of debt…
* Support of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid
* Unwillingness to engage in military adventure

When the defense and oil lobby joined with Israel and Wall Street to crush the Carter presidency, the writing was on the wall. Interest rates, the “October surprise” and the military sabotaging the hostage rescue attempt, these things destroyed President Carter who might, otherwise, have suffered an “accident” like the Kennedy brothers. Today, millions of Americans who should be praying to return to Carters foreign policy and fiscal conservatism, are taught to look on him as a failure. However, more and more, historians are seeing Carter as the last American president. Every leader since has been dictated to by Israel.

outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: US takeover of net begins? Reply with quote

I probably shouldn't have put the question mark in my 'subject' line. We all knew it was coming - perhaps 'wikileaks' was the 'modus operandi' of the 'Security Services' (though I still welcome the 'leaks'), creating a 'National Security' reason for takeover (though they are ostensibly going for 'copyright breakers'; anyhow, I'll let you more experienced analysers make what you will of this:

http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_censorship_internet.html

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got this when I tried a site mentioned in email informing me of above post info:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/exploit.html?domain=http://torrent-finder.c om/&originalURL=1290959294&pip=false&premium=false&client_uid=12688942 08&client_ver=3.2.0.152&client_type=IEPlugin&suite=true&aff_id=691&loc ale=en_gb&os_ver=5.1.3.0

I'll try to get a 'Homeland Security' response.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Just got this when I tried a site mentioned in email informing me of above post info:

http://www.siteadvisor.com/exploit.html?domain=http://torrent-finder.c om/&originalURL=1290959294&pip=false&premium=false&client_uid=12688942 08&client_ver=3.2.0.152&client_type=IEPlugin&suite=true&aff_id=691&loc ale=en_gb&os_ver=5.1.3.0

Here it is; ain't it just 'Bootifull' to have Homeland Security's logo gracing our Forum posts?:

http://torrent-finder.com/

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
outsider wrote:

Here it is; ain't it just 'Bootifull' to have Homeland Security's logo gracing our Forum posts?:

Also, I should have added informant's comment:

Note this well: .......every goddamned one of us violates copyrightlaw here on the internet every time we turn around, when we send any copyrighted material to anyone at all.......we are "publishing".... Thus we are all, and all of our own websites are now clearly,TARGETED. TARGETED. And this internet--which is the only thing we have that has a chance of overcoming the gathering darkness that is surrounding us--is on the way down. Upset yet? "They", just like the South Koreans, are now "kicking all [citizen] Journalists" OFF THE ISLAND

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:

Google should be next (that contains copyrighted material too!)

Very Happy
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's complete email:

Pick your favorite piece...all attached Here's mine....the Number One most dangerous thing happening in the world right now: Homeland Security Is Seizing Internet Domains Left And Right 26 Nov 2010 The Department of Homeland Security's ICE has launched a major crackdown on websites enabling copyright infringement or selling counterfeits of trademarked goods. In just the past few days ICE has seized at least 12 domains, TorrentFreak reports. All of these domains now display the image shown here. A controversial bill that would allow the Attorney General to shut down domains on similar grounds was recently derailed (temporarily) by Oregon Senator Ron Wyden. [Seize *this.*] Please note: forwarded message attached From: "CLG_News" <clg_news@legitgov.org>To: "CLG News" <clg_news@legitgov.org>Subject: Artillery Heard in North Korea; U.S. Carrier Enters Yellow Sea 28 Nov 2010Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 03:47:53 -0500

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
To: clg_news@legitgov.org
Subject: Artillery Heard in North Korea; U.S. Carrier Enters Yellow Sea 28 Nov 2010
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 03:47:53 -0500

Breaking News and Commentary
from Citizens for Legitimate Government

28 Nov 2010

http://www.legitgov.org

All links are here:

http://www.legitgov.org/#breaking_news

Artillery Heard in North Korea;
U.S. Carrier Enters Yellow Sea 28
Nov 2010 Residents of South Korea’s Yeonpyeong island were ordered to bomb
shelters after artillery shots were heard on the North Korean mainland and U.S.
warships began naval exercises in the nearby waters of the Yellow Sea. The echo
of shots rang out this morning, said a South Korean Defense Ministry official
who declined to be named, citing military policy. While residents were later
allowed out of shelters, the aircraft carrier USS George Washington joined South
Korean vessels for four days of drills.

US, S.Korea in show of force as
islanders take refuge 28 Nov 2010
The United States and South Korea staged a potent show of naval strength Sunday
as residents of a border island bombarded last week by North Korea scurried for
shelter for fear of a new attack. The Yellow Sea naval drill, spearheaded by the
massive US nuclear-powered aircraft carrier George Washington, aims to send a
message of deterrence to the North but has sparked strong criticism from
Pyongyang's ally China.

North Korea readies missiles as
U.S.-South Korea drill begins 27 Nov
2010 North Korea has placed surface-to-surface missiles on launch pads in the
Yellow Sea, Yonhap news agency reported on Sunday, as the United States and
South Korea began joint military exercises that have upset neighbor China. The
agency also said North Korea had moved surface-to-air missiles to frontline
areas, days after it shelled a tiny South Korean island killing four people. The
North's official KCNA news agency warned of retaliatory action if its territory
is violated.

Expats recalled as North Korea
prepares for war
--'Traders have left the kiosks and markets, workers have abandoned building
sites, and North Korean secret service employees working in the region have
joined them and left.' 27 Nov 2010 A mass exodus of North Korean
workers from the Far East of Russia is under way, according to reports coming
out of the region. As the two Koreas edged towards the brink of war this week,
it appears that the workers in Russia have been called back to aid potential
military operations. Vladnews agency, based in Vladivostok, reported that North
Korean workers had left the town of Nakhodka en masse shortly after the
escalation of tension on the Korean peninsula earlier this
week.

S. Korea orders journalists off
island 28 Nov 2010 The sound of new
artillery fire from North Korea just hours after the U.S. and South Korea
launched a round of war games in Korean waters sent residents and journalists on
a front-line island scrambling for cover Sunday. None of the rounds landed on
Yeonpyeong Island, military officials said, but South Korea's Defense Ministry
later ordered journalists off the island.

Japan on high alert amid war
games 28 Nov 2010 Japan is
increasing its vigilance amid a joint military drill by the United States and
South Korea in the Yellow Sea a week after an alleged North Korean attack on the
Yeonpyeong Island. Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan told reporters on Friday
night that the government is taking all possible measures, Japan's public
broadcaster NHK reported on Saturday. Kan instructed all cabinet ministers to
remain in Tokyo during the military exercises in order to prepare for any
contingency.

MI6 paid hundreds of thousands of
pounds to Taliban impostor: Report
26 Nov 2010 A senior Afghan official has blamed the British secret service for
bringing a Taliban impostor to sensitive, high-level peace talks with the Afghan
government, newspapers reported Friday. The fake Taliban commander, said to
actually be a Pakistani shopkeeper, received thousands of dollars in goodwill
payments from the Afghan government, British newspapers reported, and was flown
on NATO aircraft. The Times of London reported that MI6, Britain's foreign spy
service, paid hundreds of thousands of pounds to the impostor to keep the talks
on track. The Guardian newspaper said that the faker received thousands of
dollars in goodwill payments from the Afghan government, and that he was
recruited into the peace talks with the approval of the former American
commander in Afghanistan, Stanley McChrystal.

Think tank: NATO failing in
Afghanistan 28 Nov 2010 Nine years
after the US-led invasion of Afghanistan, a leading international think tank
says NATO's strategy to break the Taliban in the country is failing. The
International Crisis Group (ICG) said on Sunday that there is little evidence
that the US-led operations have disrupted Taliban's momentum. "The Taliban are
more active than ever and they still enjoy sanctuary and support in Pakistan,"
said the ICG report.

WikiLeaks set to reveal what US
really thinks of David Cameron --Website to release three million embassy cables, many of
them distinctly undiplomatic 28 Nov 2010 David Cameron was bracing
himself for the humiliation of public criticism from the Obama administration
last night, as whistleblowers prepared to publish millions of classified cables
between Washington and US embassies around the world. Almost three million
confidential files detailing the US government's private views on hundreds of
allies and rival states are expected to be released by the website WikiLeaks
this week.

'Wikileaks documents show Turkey
helped al-Qaida'
--Report: Documents expected to be leaked allege that Turkey allowed citizens
smuggle weapons into Iraq, US helped Kurdish terrorists. 25 Nov 2010
Wikileaks is planning to release files that show Turkey has helped al-Qaida
[al-CIAduh] in Iraq, according to London-based daily Al-Hayat. The
newspaper also reported that the US helped the PKK, a Kurdish rebel
organization. One of the documents, a US military report, reportedly charges
Turkey with failing to control its borders, because Iraqi citizens residing in
Turkey provided al-Qaida with supplies to build bombs, guns and
ammunition.

UK Gov issues DA notices over
WikiLeaks bomb 26 Nov 2010 The UK
Government has issued Defence Advisory Notices to editors of UK news outlets in
an attempt to hush up the latest bombshell from whistle-blowing web site
WikiLeaks. DA Notices, the last of which was issued in April 2009 after
sensitive defence documents were photographed using a telephoto lens in the hand
of Assistant Commissioner Bob Quick as he arrived at No 10 Downing Street for a
briefing, are requests not to publish, and therefore not legally
enforceable.

Saturday milestone: US, allies
will have been in Afghanistan a day longer than Soviet
Union 26 Nov 2010 On Saturday Nov.
27, the United States and its allies will reach a grim milestone: they will have
been in Afghanistan a day longer than the Soviet Union had been when it
completed its 1989 withdrawal. What's more, the U.S. announced during last
weekend's NATO summit that it intends to spend at least four more years, and
possibly longer, in the Hindu Kush. Even then, many Afghans -- perhaps even
the president installed by the U.S. invasion -- appear to doubt that the
Americans will succeed where their erstwhile Cold War nemesis failed.

Mission accomplished!
Iraq to ink $12b Shell gas
accord 28 Nov 2010 A
multibillion-dollar final deal between Iraq and Royal Dutch Shell to capture
flared gas at southern oilfields is set to be signed before the year-end, a
senior Iraqi oil official said. The $12 billion deal, a venture between Iraq’s
South Gas Company (SGC), Shell and Japan’s Mitsubishi, involves the capture of
associated natural gas produced at fields near the oil hub of Basra, including
Rumaila, Iraq’s workhorse.

Maliki wants foreign troops out of
Iraq 27 Nov 2010 Iraq's
recently-reinstated prime minister has warned against any extension to the
foreign presence on the strife-weary country's soil. Nouri al-Maliki, who was
mandated earlier in the month to remain premier for another four years, said on
Saturday, "I do not feel the need for the presence of any other international
forces to help Iraqis control the security situation," the Associated Press
reported.

80 from Guard company in St. Cloud
heading to Iraq 26 Nov 2010 Several
dozen Minnesota National Guard members based in St. Cloud will be shipped out
this weekend as part of Operation New Dawn, which is the winding down [?!?] of
U.S. military operations in Iraq. The 80 soldiers of Company B, 2nd General
Support Aviation Battalion, 211th Aviation Regiment, will head out Saturday for
training in Fort Hood, Texas, and then arrive in Iraq in January.

Court asked to order probe of
Guantanamo psychologist 24 Nov 2010
A court was asked Wednesday to force an investigation into whether an Army
psychologist [John Leso] developed abusive interrogation torture
techniques for detainees
prisoners at Guantanamo Bay and should be stripped of his license. The court
petition, filed by the San Francisco-based Center for Justice and Accountability
and the New York Civil Liberties Union, furthers human rights advocates' efforts
to spur probes of some psychologists involved in detainee interrogations.
Critics argue that the psychologists' activities amount to professional
misconduct and that state regulators should look into the matter.

'Iran Air hijacker linked to
counter-revolutionary groups' 28 Nov
2010 The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps has issued a statement saying a man who
tried to hijack an Iran Air passenger plane en route to Syria on Friday night
had connections with counter-revolutionary groups. The suspect tried to create
an atmosphere of fear and intimidation by saying that there was a bomb on board
the flight, but no explosives were found and he was later arrested by security
agents. After the incident, the Airbus plane landed safely in
Damascus.

Nigeria detains 12 in Halliburton
bribery case 27 Nov 2010 Nigeria's
anti-corruption police have raided the offices of the U.S. oilfield services
group Halliburton and arrested 12 people Thursday in a bribery case involving
the former Halliburton unit KBR Inc, a spokesman said on Saturday. The Economic
and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said it had detained 10 Halliburton staff
for questioning and one senior employee each from oil services firms Saipem
Contracting Nigeria Ltd and Technip Offshore Nigeria Ltd.

Homeland Security Is Seizing
Internet Domains Left And Right 26
Nov 2010 The Department of Homeland Security's ICE has launched a major
crackdown on websites enabling copyright infringement or selling counterfeits of
trademarked goods. In just the past few days ICE has seized at least 12 domains,
TorrentFreak reports. All of these domains now display the image shown here. A
controversial bill that would allow the Attorney General to shut down domains on
similar grounds was recently derailed (temporarily) by Oregon Senator Ron Wyden. [Seize *this.*]

Portland Mayor Sam Adams, Police
Chief Mike Reese discuss return to Joint Terrorism Task
Force 27 Nov 2010 Portland
Mayor Sam Adams and Police Chief Mike Reese have discussed for months whether
Portland should rejoin the Joint Terrorism Task Force, a multi-agency group that
investigated Friday's failed plot to set off a bomb downtown. Five years ago,
Portland became the first city in the nation to withdraw from the FBI-led task
force. In April 2005, the City Council voted 4-1 to withdraw its two police
officers from the federal task force. Then-Mayor Tom Potter cited the potential
for trespasses against civil liberties and an inability to oversee Portland
officers who would be deputized as federal agents... Adams did not know
about the plot to detonate a bomb at the tree lighting at Pioneer
Courthouse Square until after Mohamed Osman Mohamud's arrest Friday night.
[Right, they purposely kept him in the dark, to exert pressure on
Portland to rejoin the JTTF.]

'Dummy' explosives supplied by FBI
operatives to US 'terrorist' --FBI thwarts [their own] bombing attempt at Portland
holiday tree lighting 26 Nov 2010 The FBI thwarted an attempted
terrorist bombing in Portland's Pioneer Courthouse Square before the city's
annual tree-lighting Friday night, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in
Oregon. A Corvallis man, thinking he was going to ignite a bomb, drove a van to
the corner of the square at Southwest Yamhill Street and Sixth Avenue and
attempted to detonate it. However, the supposed explosive was a dummy that FBI
operatives supplied to him, according to an affidavit in support of a criminal
complaint signed Friday night by U.S. Magistrate Judge John V.
Acosta.

US teenager held in Oregon over
Christmas 'bomb plot'
--Fake explosives supplied by FBI agents (as usual -- except
when they supply real ones) 27 Nov 2010 A teenager has been
arrested in the US state of Oregon after allegedly plotting to carry out a car
bomb attack at a Christmas tree lighting ceremony. Somali-born Mohamed Osman
Mohamud, 19, was arrested after reportedly making a telephone call he thought
would set off the bomb in the centre of Portland. However, the bomb was a fake
supplied by FBI agents in a sting operation.

Over 100,000 police searches in UK
lead to zero terror arrests 26 Nov
2010 More than 100,000 people were stopped and searched by British police under
counter-terrorism powers last year but none were arrested for terrorism-related
offences, according to the latest Home Office figures. The statistics show that
only 504 people out of the 101,248 searches were arrested for any offence - an
arrest rate of 0.005%, compared with an average 10% arrest rate for street
searches under normal police powers.

Actor Mark Ruffalo on terror
alert watchlist 23 Nov 2010
Actor Mark Ruffalo has been placed on a terror advisory list by U.S. officials
after organizing screenings for a new documentary about natural gas drilling.
The "Zodiac" actor arranged showings for "GasLand" earlier this year and voiced
his concerns about the practice in relation to the national water supplies. But
his efforts to raise awareness and demand a stop to natural gas drilling
reportedly attracted the attention of officials from Pennsylvania's Office of
Homeland Security - and he recently discovered it had landed him on a terror
alert watchlist.

I was just detained by the
TSA By Robert Graham 23 Nov 2010
Today, I was detained by the TSA for about 30 minutes for taking pictures while
going through security. Taking pictures is perfectly legal. I took pictures of
the "advanced imaging" machines that see through your clothes - the machines
that are the subject of so much controversy lately. I was quickly besieged by
TSA agents shouting at me to stop taking pictures. I was then detained while
they tried to figure out what to do with me.

BP oil spill incident commander
dies in small plane crash 24 Nov
2010 Jim Black, a BP incident commander for the company's Gulf of Mexico oil
spill response team, died in a small plane crash near Destin, Fla., on Tuesday
night, the company confirmed. The Coast Guard said the small plane crashed
Tuesday about 7:30 p.m. in Choctawhatchee Bay. Black, whose job at the oil giant
was director of operations for the Gulf Coast Restoration Organization, spent a
lot of his time during the past several months in and around New
Orleans.

Laboratory Test Results Raise
Concern Over Gulf Seafood --'Inspectors' initially tested gulf shrimp after the BP oil
spill by smelling it. 22 Nov 2010 WFTV sent shrimp to be tested after
scientists disagreed on whether it is safe to eat after the oil spill, and the
results revealed Monday are raising a lot of red flags. WFTV put gulf shrimp to
the test by ordering raw shrimp over the Internet and shipping it to a private
lab... Scientists found elevated levels of Anthracene, a toxic hydrocarbon and a
by-product of petroleum. The Anthracene levels were double what the FDA finds to
be acceptable.

Parishes get BP money for tourism,
seafood 26 Nov 2010 State officials
have finalized a plan with BP to distribute $78 million to pay for seafood
testing, tourism and seafood marketing after the Gulf oil spill. The parish
governments of Terrebonne and Lafourche will receive $10 million each to promote
and recover from tourism impacts suffered during the BP oil spill this summer.
The state Department of Wildlife and Fisheries will also receive $30 million [in
bribes] to promote Gulf seafood with the Louisiana Seafood Promotion and
Marketing Board.

Obama Needs 12 Stitches After
Getting Whacked in the Lip --President Obama Injured Today Shooting Hoops 26
Nov 2010 President Obama needed 12 stitches on his upper lip after he was
inadvertently hit this morning while playing basketball with friends and family
at Fort McNair in Washington, D.C. The president was playing defense when Rey
Decerega, an opposing player, turned into him to take a shot and his elbow hit
Obama in the mouth. The president was given a local anesthetic for the
procedure.

Tom DeLay Blames 'Rogue' District
Attorney and Democrats, Maintains Friendship with Jack
Abramoff --Former U.S.
House Majority Leader Convicted of Money Laundering 26 Nov 2010 Before
he was convicted this week of money laundering and conspiracy to commit money
laundering, former U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay blamed a "rogue" Texas
district attorney and Democrats for indicting him so that he would be removed
from his powerful position in Congress. DeLay said a district attorney "shopped
six grand juries...before he found a grand jury just sworn in 30 minutes to
indict me" in a case where prosecutors said he illegally funneled corporate
money through his political action committee to Texas candidates in

Thousands protest against Irish
bank bailout, austerity plan 27 Nov
2010 More than 100,000 Irish citizens took to the streets of Dublin today to
protest against the international bailout and four years of austerity. Despite
overnight snow storms and freezing temperatures, huge crowds have gathered in
O'Connell Street to demonstrate against the cuts aimed at driving down Ireland's
colossal national debt. Among the marchers there is deep anger that most of the
more than €80bn (£67bn) from the EU and the International Monetary Fund will be
given to shore up Ireland's ailing banks.

Global warming brings bad news for
polar bears 24 Nov 2010 Polar bears
aren't suited for southern diets and their numbers are likely to dwindle as
climate change forces them south, a new study has found. Researchers at the
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) compared polar bears and grizzly
bears because, as global warming shrinks the polar bear habitat, polar bears
will be forced southward for alternative food sources, where they will be forced
to compete with grizzlies. The researchers studied the skulls of polar bears to
see how they compare to grizzlies and found that the northern bears aren't
suited for the southern lifestyle.

CLG needs
your support.
http://www.legitgov.org/donate.html
Or, please mail a check or money order to CLG:
Citizens
for Legitimate Government (CLG)
P.O. Box 1142
Bristol, CT 06011-1142

Contributions to CLG are not tax deductible

Previous lead stories: 'Korean Peninsula inching towards
war' 26 Nov 2010 North Korea has
slammed the US-South Korea's military exercises, saying the drills could push
the Korean Peninsula to a state of war. "The situation on the Korean Peninsula
is inching closer to the brink of war due to the reckless plan of those
trigger-happy elements to stage again war exercises targeted against the
(North)," said the North's official news agency, KCNA. The United States and
South Korea are going to start the drills on Sunday.

WikiLeaks to ruffle US, Israel
feathers 26
Nov 2010 Whistleblower website WikiLeaks has agitated the US and Israel upon
announcing the imminent release of new documents revealing sensitive US-Israeli
communiqués. The United States has briefed a number of its key allies, including
Britain, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Norway and Israel ahead of the mass release
of classified US documents, Reuters reported on Thursday, citing the website's
latest Twitter message. WikiLeaks material will include cables sent to
Washington from American embassies throughout the world.

US creates vast polar bear refuge
in Alaska as seas warm and ice melts --Oil and gas companies told to steer clear of protected
wildlife habitat, but already corpora-terrorists are pushing to carry on
drilling 25 Nov 2010 The Obama administration today designated more
than 187,000 square miles as a protected area for polar bears, which have been
designated by the US as a threatened species. But environmental groups said the
area - which consists mainly of ice off the coast of Alaska - was only a start
and does not guarantee protection from threats by climate change and oil and
gas.

Those who wish to be added to the list can go here:
http://www.legitgov.org/#subscribe_clg and add your name. Those who wish to unsubscribe can go here:
http://lists.people-link.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/legitgov - you do NOT need a password to unsubscribe! If your email
provider has marked this newsletter as spam, please mark it as 'not spam' and do
not delete from a spam or 'junk' folder, as such actions trigger false spam
complaints against the CLG. If you have any inquiries/issues with your
subscription, please write: signup at legitgov dot org.

CLG Editor-in-Chief: Lori Price. Copyright © 2010, Citizens For

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

US embassy cables leak sparks global diplomatic crisis
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/28/us-embassy-cable-leak-dipl omacy-crisis#history-link-box
David Leigh - guardian.co.uk, Sunday 28 November 2010
• More than 250,000 dispatches reveal US foreign strategies
• Diplomats ordered to spy on allies as well as enemies
• Hillary Clinton leads frantic 'damage limitation'
The release of more than 250,000 US embassy cables reveals previously secret information on American intelligence gathering, and political and military strategy. Photograph: Rex Features
The United States was catapulted into a worldwide diplomatic crisis today, with the leaking to the Guardian and other international media of more than 250,000 classified cables from its embassies, many sent as recently as February this year........

Redacted News wrote:
Wikileaks and the Setup to End Free Speech: The US Embassy Cable "Leaks"
Wikileaks, me thinks, is the Hegelian Dialectic, the Problem/Reaction/Solution for the coming shutdown of the internet, and dictatorial assault on free speech and targeting all of us, the new media, as enemies of the state. This is what the Rockefellers and Sen. Joe Lieberman want, being big fans of the Chinese model of a kill switch. If you believe the media darling and "whistleblower" Czar Assange is genuine, I have some property and a business offer to sell this corporation to you, Brewster Jennings and Associates. Valerie Plame would be your contact for more info.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/28/us-embassy-cable-leak-dipl omacy-crisis#history-link-box

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Fox News' 9/11 Truthers and new Wiki Leaks dump connecte Reply with quote

crazydave wrote:
For those scratching their heads at the recent conversion of Geraldo Rivera and Judge Napolitano to 9/11 Truth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HcliJUk0VY (or at least an admission that the NIST report on the collapse of WTC-7 is a pack of lies) look no futher than this weekend's Wikileaks dump of US diplomatic communications. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/28/us-embassy-cable-leak-dipl omacy-crisis Nothing big like this happens inside Fox News and the News International empire without an OK from Uncle Rupe, so we have to assume that the old *X*t is behind this move? Only a small fraction of the Wikileaks dump has been released but journalists at the Guardian have been combing over this data for many weeks. What if just one message implicates Pakistan (the ISI), Saudi Arabia or a US citizen in 9/11? Are Geraldo Rivera and Judge Napolitano giving the MSM a heads up to a Wikileaks message that confirms 9/11 as an inside job?

more from Wikileaks here:
http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/

I would also recommend Jeffrey Grupp on Anti-matter Radio http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmCBJxY0TGQ
and his excellent article on infowars "The New World Order Wants the New World Order to Fail"
http://www.infowars.com/the-new-world-order-wants-the-new-world-order- to-fail-order-out-of-attacking-the-new-world-order/
... to help make sense of this amazing psyop and U turn by Fox News. This is intra-elite conflict of the most open and vicious kind.

It looks like an Irish bond default, Euro collapse and war in Korea are now very, very likely. What else is in the pipeline?

No way is 9/11 to be 'opened up' by the NWO. Their scrawny or beefy necks are on the line here; the US public, and US serving military, will not allow that a sector of the US Establishment was involved in 9/11.
Once the cat is 'officially' out of the bag, then even 'sheeple' cannot fail to see that the whole ruling elite are a shower of sh*tbag traitors, and the sh*t hits the fan. Marshall Law will be met by incredible resistance, but ultimately, unfortunately, the a**holes will win.
A pyrhic victory, however. They can't 'fix' the Day of Judgement.

Caz
Last Chance Saloon
Last Chance Saloon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the determination to control and programme the next generation, it is siginificant that wikileaks has made the following material inaccessible.

From: http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=16397

Quote:
Seems it is Wikileaks website itself which has blocked access to this material.

(Which says quite a lot about the current state of Wikileaks).

Once Wikileaks came back online after its many months of absence (at which point the documents were still available on Wikileaks) I copied the Wikileaks material elsewhere.

The following was the error message (although I notice it has now changed)

Quote:
This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively, the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

The following made inaccessible by Wikileaks:

Comments re censored video:

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:EIMConsult_censored_video

First solicitors letter:
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Schillings_legal_demands_to_EUTruth.Org_over _EIM_Chair_Arpad_Busson

Second solicitors letter:
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busson,_EIM _Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008

Response to second solicitors letter here:
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Schillings_legal_threat_re_Arpad_Busson   ,_EIM_Group_and_ARK_Schools_to_911forum.org.uk_hoster,_16_Dec_2008

However, the documents are available at the following locations:

Comments about censored video:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/32363201/Schillings-response-to-censored-vid eo

Schillings solicitors letter dated 4th March 2008:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/32363018/Schillings-Letter-4th-March-2008

Schillings solicitors letter dated 16th December 2008:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/32363022/Schillings-Letter-16th-December-200 8

Response to letter of 4th March 2008:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/32363017/Schillings-response-to-first-letter -dated-4th-March-2008

Response to Schillings legal threat re Arpad Busson, EIM Group and ARK Schools to 911forum.org.uk hoster, 16th December 2008.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/32199486/Schillings-response-to-second-lette r-of-16th-December-2008
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reposting as well I think you get the picture!

Quote:
Google & You Tube Ban Alex Jones [HQ]
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=578557873620
Both Google and its subsidiary company You Tube have banned Alex Jones and his websites, as attempts to curtail free speech widen. Within the past 2-3 weeks, Jones and his team have confirmed that after years of being listed under Google News, one of the largest platforms for news dissemination, that PrisonPlanet.com and Infowars.com have been blocked from its search results, effectively censoring their content from wide web coverage. Only smaller sites that re-post the content have appeared in Google searches since early November. In a separate matter, TheAlexJonesChannel on YouTube has learned that it will be either frozen or blocked from uploading new content for several weeks following a "Community Guidelines" violation decision. According to YouTube's support team, users from its site flagged a video on the channel that contained controversial video of the Apache helicopter "collateral murder" that occurred in Iraq in 2007 and was released by Wikileaks. When TheAlexJonesChannel attempted to challenge the removal of this video via YouTube's counter-notification form, it was subsequently told that the account would be disabled and new content blocked (apparently due to the challenge, as no other strikes exist on the account). The graphic content in the video-- which documents real events the Pentagon never wanted released-- has been posted by hundreds of other channels on YouTube, including major media outlets like CBS News and Russia Today without being flagged or removed, yet TheAlexJonesChannel has been told that its posting of a smaller portion of this incident is offensive or otherwise against its community guidelines. This appears to be double standard as even the age-verification barrier set-up for some of the postings was not offered for TheAlexJonesChannel version; it was simple deleted by user demand and YouTube mandate. It is evident that the system revels in any chance to dampen the loud voice that Alex Jones, Infowars.com/PrisonPlanet.com and its supporters have raised on the Internet, effectively challenging the status quo and mainstream media spin on major news and events. With the easy passage of the web censorship bill, it is further clear that what is happening now to Infowars.com and Alex Jones will soon happen to anyone without a politically-correct message, particularly when that message is capable of resonating throughout large parts of the globe. It is up to supporters and lovers of freedom to challenge censorship and oppression on the web, because only resistance can slow the attempts to curtail free speech and expression online. As Frederick Douglass said, "Find out just what the people will submit to and you've found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." This will be prove to be more true than ever in the age of the Internet. Infowars Radio Listen: http://www.infowars.com/audiobox.html Iphone App: http://bit.ly/cJ8999 http://www.infowars.com/ http://www.youtube.com/TheAlexJonesChannel Original Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVtfSO28Upw Article: http://www.infowars.com/google-you-tube-ban-alex-jones

also at

Link

http://www.naturalnews.com/030542_censorship_internet.html

US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

Saturday, November 27, 2010
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) As part of a new expansion of government power over information, the Department of Homeland Security has begun seizing and shutting down internet websites (web domains) without due process or a proper trial. DHS simply seizes web domains that it wants to and posts an ominous "Department of Justice" logo on the web site. See an example at http://torrent-finder.com

Over 75 websites were seized and shut down last week, and there is no indication that the government will stop such efforts. Right now, their focus is websites that they claim "violate copyrights," yet the torrent-finder.com website that was seized by DHS contained no copyrighted content whatsoever. It was merely a search engine website that linked to destinations where people could access copyrighted content. Google also links to copyrighted content -- does that mean the feds will soon seize Google, too?

These seizures were conducted on the basis of language in the DMCA law, which is vastly overreaching in its powers (it was passed to appease the music recording industry and the RIAA). Even so, the U.S. Senate is right now considering passing yet another law -- COICA -- the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act....
see link for more and extensive links list

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting reading from a James Bond point of view Wink

http://truthrss.com/2010/07/28/wikileaks-cointelpro/

CIA, Mossad and Soros Behind Wikileaks

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wiki (Israel) Leaks

Link

Quote:
This past weekend, the whistle blowing website WikiLeaks released thousands more Department of Defense confidential articles that could damage US foreign relations. However, Israel benefited from the release because many of the Arab nations said they view Iran as a threat.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

ah the info one gleans from the www lol
Quote:
How Do you track down Wikileaks ??

1. NSLOOKUP "wikileaks.org" - gives IP address 184.72.37.90
2. Use online finder to find Wikileaks is based in "Washington DC"
3. Just to make sure ... do a "tracert 184.72.37.90" - this will "timeout" at IP ADDRESS 72.21.222.255
4. Use online finder to find "72.21.222.255" - location is "Seattle"

Do you think I should phone the CIA to tell them wikileaks is on their own doorstep

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
well spotted.
But I dont think thats the answer. Just checked myself and that ip 184.72.37.90 belongs to Amazon.com *(Amazon web services) Traffic passes through many servers to get to its final destination. Hence why it brings up this list in tracert. But it timed out once it hit amazon. Didnt allow it through, so it looks like you are just banned from connecting to the wikileaks exact IP which is 91.194.60.32 and based in Paris France. The domain name itself is registed by a company in California called Dynodot.com. But thats the domain registration only.
Looks like Amazon have now expanded online in a big way, acting as a server for general web traffic, more than likely working in connection with ISPs in someway. It's got me intreagued now lol.

Quote:
that 91.184.60.32 shows up as "prod.anh.octopuce.fr". How do you that is the valid wikileaks IP address ?

Quote:
That will be the server company that is hosting the wikileaks files. He may not be based in Paris, but its likely he is living somewhere within France.
You can get all this info by using www.domaintools.com

Quote:
Every online website site I have done lookups on wikileaks.org resolves to 184.72.37.90. Also when a do I LOCAL nslookup at my company it resolves the same and then when I reverse look up that IP address I get "ec2-184-72-37-90.us-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com" doing a tracert to this from whichever location you try it always BLOCKS at an AMAZON firewall as well ... and all of them based in the US. I cant find that 91.184.60.32 connected to the wikileaks site anywhere ?

So either way it looks like the SITE is HOSTED in the US - so they shoiuld be able to shut it down.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/153259.html

Iran: WikiLeaks release highly dubious

Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast says the latest release of classified files by WikiLeaks website is “highly dubious”.

“Regarding the WikiLeaks documents, the president said that this measure seems to be a highly dubious scheme … they have truly included certain crimes committed by Western countries and the US in order to authenticate such documents,” Mehmanparast said at his weekly press conference on Tuesday.

He said the release was an organized coordinated move, adding that such a huge volume of documents could not have been released without the cooperation of intelligence services of Western governments, in particular the US.

Mehmanparast said that the move was in line with a policy to provide “illegitimate interests” of Israel and its Western allies.

He said the release of such documents was part of an effort to sow discord among regional countries and fuel Iranophobia in the region, calling on regional states to exercise vigilance.

Mehmanparast also responded to a question on comments by US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton claiming that the documents reflected concerns of Persian Gulf Arab countries about Iran's nuclear program.

“The very fact that of all those documents, Ms. Clinton focuses on the ones about concerns of regional Arab states over the nuclear program of the Islamic Republic of Iran … makes us more suspicious of such documents.”

WikiLeaks website on Sunday released 250,000 classified US documents, some of which touch on issues ranging from US involvement in spying against UN to the involvement of US embassies across the world in espionage efforts.

Part of the documents also claimed that Saudi Arabia “frequently” exhorted the US to attack Iran in order diminish its nuclear program.

The apparently leaked documents suggest that leaders of Persian Gulf states of Qatar, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates, along with the Israeli regime also considered Tehran's peaceful nuclear program an existential threat, urging a US attack on Iran.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad described the published documents as part of a US “psychological warfare” against Iran.

"The US administration releases documents and makes a judgment based on them. They are mostly like a psychological warfare and lack legal basis," he told reporters on Monday.

AR/MB

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julian Assange Exposes himself and WikiLeaks - Read Description

Link

Wayne Madsen - Clip taken from The Alex Jones show April 1, 2010

WikiLeaks website, pummeled by attacks, loses home

By The Associated Press
Wednesday, December 1st, 2010 -- 1:59 pm

Update: Amazon tells Lieberman that it took down the WikiLeaks website

Independent Sen. Joe Lieberman released a statement Wednesday saying that Amazon.com told him that it had terminated its relationship with a WikiLeaks website that hosted secret US diplomatic cables.

Talking Points Memo obtained a copy of the full statement:

This morning Amazon informed my staff that it has ceased to host the Wikileaks website. I wish that Amazon had taken this action earlier based on Wikileaks' previous publication of classified material. The company's decision to cut off Wikileaks now is the right decision and should set the standard for other companies Wikileaks is using to distribute its illegally seized material. I call on any other company or organization that is hosting Wikileaks to immediately terminate its relationship with them. Wikileaks' illegal, outrageous, and reckless acts have compromised our national security and put lives at risk around the world. No responsible company - whether American or foreign - should assist Wikileaks in its efforts to disseminate these stolen materials. I will be asking Amazon about the extent of its relationship with Wikileaks and what it and other web service providers will do in the future to ensure that their services are not used to distribute stolen, classified information.
Michael van Poppel of BNO News reported that the Department of Homeland Security has confirmed that Amazon is no longer doing business with WikiLeaks.

Original report follows...

The website of WikiLeaks, the organization that just released a trove of sensitive U.S. State Department documents, appears to have lost or left its main Web host, Amazon.com.

The main website and a sub-site devoted to the diplomatic documents were unavailable from the U.S. and Europe on Wednesday, as Amazon servers refused to acknowledge requests for data.

Availability of the sites has been spotty since Sunday, when it started to come under a series of Internet-based attacks by unknown hackers. WikiLeaks dealt with the attacks in part by moving to servers run by Amazon Web Services, which is self-service.

Amazon.com Inc. would not comment on its relationship with WikiLeaks or whether it forced the site to leave. Messages seeking comment from WikiLeaks were not immediately returned.

WikiLeaks website, pummeled by attacks, loses home

WikiLeaks website loses Amazon home after being pummeled by cyberattacks

PETER SVENSSON
AP News

Dec 01, 2010 13:27 EST

The website of WikiLeaks, the organization that just released a trove of sensitive U.S. State Department documents, appears to have lost or left its main Web host, Amazon.com.

The main website and a sub-site devoted to the diplomatic documents were unavailable from the U.S. and Europe on Wednesday, as Amazon servers refused to acknowledge requests for data.

Availability of the sites has been spotty since Sunday, when it started to come under a series of Internet-based attacks by unknown hackers. WikiLeaks dealt with the attacks in part by moving to servers run by Amazon Web Services, which is self-service.

Amazon.com Inc. would not comment on its relationship with WikiLeaks or whether it forced the site to leave. Messages seeking comment from WikiLeaks were not immediately returned.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WikiLeaks claims are 'psychological warfare' says Ahmadinejad
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/29/wikileaks-claims-psycholog ical-warfare-ahmadinejad
Iranian president claims that the leaks are part of a campaign of psychological warfare against his country
..........Iran today lashed out at the WikiLeaks revelations, with the president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, dismissing the controversial leaks as a "worthless" psychological warfare campaign against his country. But Israel said it felt vindicated by the public exposure of Arab and international concern over Iran's nuclear programme.

"We don't think this information was leaked," the Iranian president insisted during a televised press conference in Tehran. "We think it was organised to be released on a regular basis and they are pursuing political goals."

Ahmadinejad told reporters that documents highlighting Arab hostility to Iran and its alleged nuclear ambitions would have no impact. "We are friends with the regional countries and mischievous acts will not affect relations," he said.

Iranian media commented that the US does not trust its "agents" inside the Islamic republic and claimed there were US links to the mass protests and unrest that followed last year's disputed presidential election.

Press TV, the English-language Iranian TV channel, also highlighted evidence from the state department cables that US diplomats are apparently engaged in espionage – a charge that will hold special resonance in a country where the long-empty US embassy is still routinely referred to as "the nest of spies"................

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIA, Mossad and Soros behind WikiLeaks?
WMR has learned from Asian intelligence sources that there is a strong belief in some Asian countries, particularly China and Thailand, that the website Wikileaks, which purports to publish classified and sensitive documents while guaranteeing anonymity to the providers, is linked to U.S. cyber-warfare and computer espionage operations, as well as to Mossad’s own cyber-warfare activities.
http://s287439735.websitehome.co.uk/2010/12/01/cia-mossad-and-soros-be hind-wikileaks/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio 4's PM programme (Wed 1st Dec 2010) had some talking head (an ex-MP) saying that Wikileaks proves "the Conspiracy Theorists wrong" including JFK and 9/11.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00w7c93/PM_01_12_2010

(40 minutes in)

Yet when challenged by Eddie Mair on how the ex-MP was all bluster - he assumed that wikileaks is firstly "all true" and that it covers all conversations on everything - bizarre.
cem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Iran: US should announce its official stance on leaked docum Reply with quote

http://www.presstv.com/detail/153551.html

excerpts from: 'Wikileaks unable to shake Iran ties'

Press TV, 2 December 2010

Quote:
Iran has questioned the credibility of documents recently released by a US whistleblower Wikileaks about Tehran's ties with its neighboring Persian Gulf states.

“Regardless of the legal status of the documents, we suppose that the release of a huge volume of such documents in the past few months in connection with Afghanistan, Iraq and other regions is a development whose reasons and manner must be studied,” IRNA quoted Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki as saying on Wednesday.

“What is apparent in all these documents is links and associations with the United States, and thus we believe that the US should first announce its official stance on these documents and then one can comment on part of the fabricated materials,” the top Iranian diplomat said during a press briefing on the sidelines of a conference on Sudan in Kuwait.

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol nothing like changing world view eh. lol

WikiLeaks cables link Russian mafia boss to EU gas supplies | World news | guardian.co.uk
www.guardian.co.uk
Semyon Mogilevich, one of FBI's most wanted people, identified as real power behind billionaire owner of Ukrainian-based RUE

Think we should all stick to Ahmadinejad's view lol
Quote:
Ahmadinejad stressed that the Wikileaks "game" is "not worth commenting upon and that no one would waste their time reviewing them."

conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exposing the overwhelming hypocracy for what goes for diplomacy is there for all to see.
The Yanks are calling the Russians a mafia state.

The Russians have stated a new cold war will occur if the missile shield isn't dropped. The oil-igarchs in the Arab world wanted a new war with Iran as long as they didn't do the fighting.
Ahmedinajad rightly called the whole thing a US scam, which it is as the 'founder' of Wikileaks
is now allegedly wanted by the police when he was living with a Guardian journalist and the Guardian has been printing this information daily.

Exposing the pro-american bias of foreign countries openly to their population via their diplomatic corps does not aid them as they always wanted to pretend they were ...independent.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conspiracy analyst wrote:
Exposing the overwhelming hypocracy for what goes for diplomacy is there for all to see.
The Yanks are calling the Russians a mafia state.

Who doesn't?

conspiracy analyst wrote:
The Russians have stated a new cold war will occur if the missile shield isn't dropped. The oil-igarchs in the Arab world wanted a new war with Iran as long as they didn't do the fighting.
Ahmedinajad rightly called the whole thing a US scam, which it is as the 'founder' of Wikileaks
is now allegedly wanted by the police when he was living with a Guardian journalist and the Guardian has been printing this information daily.

Exposing the pro-american bias of foreign countries openly to their population via their diplomatic corps does not aid them as they always wanted to pretend they were ...independent.

True but I expect they cannot leak Pro war material without giving something away to the sceptics Wink

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to like Glenn Greenwald on the wikileaks story...

http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/index.html

Quote:
"Indeed, I don't quite recall any entity producing as much bipartisan contempt across the American political spectrum as WikiLeaks has: as usual, for authoritarian minds, those who expose secrets are far more hated than those in power who commit heinous acts using secrecy as their principal weapon."

Elsewhere (on the same page) Joe Lieberman is compared with Chinese dictators in the way that they want to censor the internet.

Meanwhile Paypal freezes their wikileaks account....
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/dec/04/paypal-shuts-down-wikileak s-account
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WikiLeaks - by Alf Mendes

In view of the fact that our ears & eyes are now constantly bombarded by our media with the term ‘WikiLeaks’, it is therefore essential that we investigate it more closely.
And where better to look than at the Wikipedia website which gives a brief view of WikiLeak’s history, in which it states that the latter first appeared on the internet in January 2007, “founded by Chinese dissidents, journalists, mathematicians and start-up company technologists, from the US, Taiwan, Europe, Australia and South Africa" - under the leadership of its so-called founder, the Australian, Julian Assange - adding that “As of June 2009, the site had over 1,200 registered volunteers, and listed an advisory board comprising Assange, Phillip Adams, Wang Dan, C. J. Hinke, Ben Laurie, Tashi Namgyal Khamsitsang, Xiao Qiang, Chico Whitaker and Wang Youcai”.. (though Khamsitsang subsequently stated that he had never agreed to be an advisor!)
Intriguingly, it goes on to state that its "primary interest is in exposing oppressive regimes in Asia, the former Soviet bloc, Sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East, but we also expect to be of assistance to people of all regions who wish to reveal unethical behavior in their governments and corporations." [1] (Intriguing? - as will be seen below).
This has resulted in a number of countries being upset and angry (to put mildly) of being guilty of such ‘unethical behavior’ - particularly America (though, as will be seen below, this is certainly true!)
Take, for example, the ‘Soviet bloc’. In his article, “The Road to Armageddon” (written some years ago), this author wrote the following brief excerpts of pertinence to the subject:

1917: The Bolshevik revolution. NB: Germany, Britain, France, USA and Japan entered Russian territory in order to help the ‘White Army’ in its attempt to restore the Emperor. Forerunner of what would subsequently become known as the Cold War.

1930: The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) the world's oldest international financial institution, is set up - ostensibly to cope with the German financial post-WW1 recession, but, in fact, was formed in order to counter communist Soviet Union, with not-a-little-help from one of its co-founders, the fascistic Montagu Norman (Governor of the Bank of England) - and Corporate America. Suffice it to say that the first President of the BIS was Gates W. McGarrah (ex-Chase National Bank & Federal Reserve Bank).....The ‘Cold War' had begun, and its most blatant expression was the birth of fascism in the aftermath of the Bolshevik revolution - a birth both induced and nurtured by corporations such as I.G.Farben, SKF, Ford, ITT, Du Pont, W.A.Harriman & Co.- et al.

September 1938: Munich Agreement signed by Hitler, Chamberlain, Daladier & Mussolini. By concluding a pact with Hitler, Britain and France - in effect - gave him the green light to advance eastwards towards the USSR (ref. "Mein Kampf") - for which they paid a heavy price!

1939: WW 2 is declared by Britain and France against Nazi Germany. NB: with FDR as President, American public opinion is against joining the Allies (Britain & France). [This author can vouch for that as he was then studying aeronautics at Hofstra College in Long Island] Dec. 7 ‘41: Japanese bomb Pearl Harbour - thus ensuring that the US would now be at war against the German alliance.

May 1942: Contrary to FDR's assurance to the USSR in May 1942 that a ‘second front’ would be opened later that year, this, in fact, did not occur until June 1944 - when it became clear that the Soviets were advancing inexorably westwards. Keeping in mind (as noted above) that America was against joining the Allies at the start of WW 2, and keeping in mind the foregoing events covered in this article - America would now be in position to ensure that the advance of their real enemy, the USSR, would soon be halted.

July 1944: The Bretton Woods Conference, which led to the formation of the World Bank and the IMF. Here, it is of pertinence to note that, at Bretton Woods, Resolution 5, calling for the dissolution of that most prestigious, and notorious banking organisation, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), was subsequently ignored and proven ineffective. The US corporate establishment had seen to that! NB: In its published “People of an International Organisation”, the BIS states clearly that its “predominant tasks are summed up most succintly in part of Article 3 of its original Statute. They are to promote the co-operation of central banks and to provide additional facilities for international financial operations” - and they meant it! Their subsequent conferences/summits, G7, G10, G12...etc.would confirm this.

Feb. 1945: At the Yalta Conference the US & Britain persuaded the USSR to join them in the continuing war against Japan. Stalin promised to do so 3 months after the end of the war in Europe. On August 6th, America atom-bombed Japan (without informing its ‘allies’), and, as promised, on August 8th the USSR invaded Korea, which for the past 40 years had been occupied by Japan - defeating the Japanese....

July 1979: As revealed by Zbigniew Brzezinski, and unknown to the American public and Congress, President Jimmy Carter secretly authorized $500 million to create an international terrorist movement that would spread Islamic fundamentalism in Central Asia and ‘de-stabilise’ the Soviet Union... The CIA called this Operation Cyclone and in the following years poured $4 billion into setting up Islamic training schools in Pakistan. ..Young zealots were sent to the CIA's spy training camp in Virginia, where future members of al-Qaeda were taught ‘sabotage skills’ - terrorism.

December 1979: well-aware of Ops. Cyclone, in December ‘79, the USSR invaded Afghanistan, and after a long and devastating war with guerrilla opposition forces (the mujahideen) the last of the Soviet troops left Afghanistan in February1989, their economy and rubles in tatters.

1991: The collapse of the USSR was probably the most significant post-WW 2 event....and the fact that in the aftermath of the collapse of the USSR the American oil companies (with others) quickly bought their way into the vast reserves of Russian oil and gas is surely proof enough that this was one of the crucial aims of America’s strategy. This ‘destabilisation’ was implemented, primarily, by money-laundering. Two Americans, Leo Wanta and the notorious Marc (Reich) Rich, were the main players in this, and, - in Wanta’s own words: while working under Bill Casey’s Special Operations Branch, Black Ops. “he had dealt with both the fusion bomb and the destabilisation of the ruble” - in conjunction with Kok Howie Kwong of the Chinese Secret Service! Casey was then Reagan’s Director of Central Intelligence (DCI). As for Rich - he had fled to Switzerland in ‘83 to evade prosecution in a US Federal Court, and had been operating on Soviet territory since 1983.

By 1993, his yearly turnover on ex-Soviet territory was $3 billion..... Furthermore, as noted by Eric Hobsbawn (in his book “Nations & Nationalism Since 1780”), the reforms known as Glasnost, introduced by Gorbachev in the late ‘80’s, led to the economic collapse within the Soviet Union. [2]
The foregoing is surely evidence enough to show that the Soviet Union should not be classed as an ‘oppressive regime‘ - as it was by WikiLeaks (above).
And the last paragraph above (Feb, ‘45) leads us to view another questionable aspect of WikiLeaks who, in their latest report, claim that certain Chinese officials, after discussion with South Korea, will now agree to allow Korea to be reunified - but under South Korea’s control! [3] It would seem from this that WikiLeaks is either unaware of the well-known historical facts of Korea’s break-up in 1945 - or conveniently ignoring them! Hence, I attach an excerpt from my article “That Democatic ‘Land of the Free’” (below) - which illustrates that it is very unlikely that North Korea would accept such a form of reunification:
That Democratic 'Land of the Free' (?)
On September 6th 1945, in the immediate aftermath of the Japanese surrender to the Soviets, the Koreans In Seoul formed the left-wing controlled Peoples Republic Government (covering all of Korea). This caused America to hurriedly send in its 'occupation forces' two days later, and on the 10th of October 1945 install the US military government of South Korea (known as USAMIGIK), "of whom not a single member spoke Korean" to quote Alfred Crofts, who had been one such member. This openly undemocratic action would soon be rectified when, on February 14th 1946, the Americans installed Syngman Rhee (who had spent 37 years in America!) as head of the Representative Democratic Council in Seoul with a number of Koreans on the council who had been collaborators under the Japanese. This finally - and inevitably - culminated in the Korean War of '50 to '53. [4] [It should be noted that the US army is still there - in South Korea - in numbers] WikiLeaks is evidently not a principled organisation - but, come to think of it, any outfit which annoys the fascistic capitalist American Administration is a friend of this author (at least for now!).

Footnotes

[1] HYPERLINK "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks

[2] 'The Road to Armageddon' by Alf Mendes

[3] http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/.../wikileaks-cables-china-reunif ied-korea

[4] 'That Democratic ‘Land of the Free' by Alf Mendes

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vell now, 'Make Hay While The Sun Shines'.
It appears the 'Wikileaks' could give a big potential boost to the 'Anti-War' people (which includes, of coursre, us 'tin-hatters'):

http://stopwar.org.uk/content/view/2174/246/

I will post this also on 'events' and 'campaigning' (good opportunity for London activists to put their 'questions'!), but it seems important enough to flag up here as well.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one was received by email

Is Wikileaks a complex propaganda operation
by Chris Black

There are several of us (and a number of writers in the middle east) who
believe that Wikileaks is a US military Intelligence operation to plant
documents justifying war against Iran, Pakistan, Syria, and North Korea.
The rest of the leaks are just a cover for that. In any case it is clear
that Wikileaks "leaks" are being used by the US media and govt for that
purpose with the news concentrating on "leaks" about Iran supporting the
Taliban, Pakistan the same, Syria killing Hariri (when it was Mossad more
likely) and now stupid documents re China being annoyed with the north
Korea and allowing the south to take it over. This is childish fantasy and
someone has spent time to create these fake documents. Same with Iran with
"leaks" that Saudi Arabia etc want the US to attack Iran. It is more than
laughable. But it is also very dangerous. Also Russia a mafia
state-therefore a failed state therefore worth attacking to bring
"democracy".

The rest of the leaks are leaks of things that have been in the common
domain for a long time (US military brutality, chit chat among diplomats
about personalities) - innocuous stuff.

It must be asked how can those people even read 250,000 documents? It
would take man years to do so. So how do they know what they are being
given? Who is giving them this stuff? They say the first leaks was from th
US army intelligence man who was arrested but no one has heard from this
man or his lawyers or even if he really exists or was doing only what he
was ordered to do. His rank was very low so how did he get access to all
these secrete documents. One would have to believe that the US military
and govt has no security in place at all. Now he is arrested who is
leaking this second batch?

Why do the leaks never contain any real dirt on the thinking or actions of
the US govt -nothing about the inner workings of the Pentagon or
Washington or London or Ottawa or Berlin or Paris-nothing really about any
Nato actions or their governments that was not general knowledge before.

All the military docs concern low down material-nothing about command
level decisions, strategies, future plans (e.g. where are the leaks about
the war plans for Iran or the docs revealing why the US really attacked
Iraq and Afghanistan. Nothing on the overthrow of President Aristide, the
coup in Honduras, the coups against Chavez, the coup against Morales,
Amer4ican military operatio0ns in Rwandan and Congo, Sudan etc etc etc.

In other words the effect of Wikileaks is to support wars against the
countries of the axis of evil so-called plus Russia and China and to
reveal nothing that damages US strategic interests.

Who finances Wikileaks? Who are these people? Why do they "leak" only to
newspapers connected to US intel (NY Times, Post) or British intel
(Guardian) German intel (Der Spiegel) but not to Al Jazeera or RT or just
posted on their site for all to access? Why did the US govt know in
advance of the contents of the latest leak. That is who in Wikileaks
leaked that and why?

This is a complex propaganda operation and the US is planning a big war.

Chris Black

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm interesting point, maybe there was a Honey Trap set in Sweden?
Quote:
'That latter disclosure sent founder Julian Assange to Stockholm in August in an effort to correct the oversight. His romantic entanglements on that trip led to an ongoing sex-crime investigation and the issuance this week of an Interpol “red notice” putting Assange on the international police agency’s wanted list.'

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/12/wikileaks-domain/

WikiLeaks Attacks Reveal Surprising, Avoidable Vulnerabilities
By Kevin Poulsen December 3, 2010 | 7:02 pm

Some online service providers are in the cross hairs this week for allegedly abandoning WikiLeaks after it published secret U.S. diplomatic cables and drew retaliatory technical, political and legal attacks. But the secret-spilling site’s woes may be attributable in part to its own technical and administrative missteps as well as outside attempts at censorship.

Struggling with denial-of-service attacks on its servers earlier this week, WikiLeaks moved to Amazon’s EC2 cloud-based data-storage service only to be summarily booted off on Wednesday, ostensibly for violations of Amazon’s terms of service. Then on Thursday its domain-name service provider, EveryDNS, stopped resolving WikiLeaks.org, amid a new DoS attack apparently aimed at the DNS provider.

While WikiLeaks was clearly targeted, its weak countermeasures drew criticism from network engineers. They questioned its use of a free DNS service such as EveryDNS, as well as other avoidable errors that seem to clash with WikiLeaks’ reputation as a tech-savvy and cautious enterprise hardened to withstand any concerted technical attack on its systems.

“If they wanted to help users get past their DNS problems, they could tweet for assistance, tweet their IP addy and ask to be re-tweeted, ask owners of authorities to set up wikileaks.$FOO.com to ‘crowd source’ their name, etc.,” observed one poster to the mailing list for the North American Network Operating Group. “So at the very least, they are guilty of not being imaginative.”

“IMHO it is a gambit to ask for money,” wrote another.

WikiLeaks’ downtime was short-lived, with the site announcing Friday on Twitter that it was operational on WikiLeaks.de, WikiLeaks.fi, WikiLeaks.nl and WikiLeaks.ch — the country codes respectively for Germany, Finland, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The scattering followed a Thursday outage of WikiLeaks.org and the “Cablegate” subsite, that occurred when EveryDNS cut off the secret-spilling site.

Unlike the incident this week in which Amazon unceremoniously booted WikiLeaks from its servers, the latest outage appears to have had less to do with censorship than with WikiLeaks’ inattention to the more-mundane side of running an organization.

EveryDNS is a free, donation-supported service run by New Hampshire’s Dyn Inc. Like thousands of other DNS providers it does the small but crucial job of mapping a user-friendly internet domain name, like wired.com, to a numeric IP address that actually means something to the internet’s underlying infrastructure.

It’s unclear why WikiLeaks went with a free provider, instead of paying for bulletproof DNS that could withstand attack. But according to EveryDNS, the distributed denial-of-service attacks that have been dogging WikiLeaks were threatening to overrun EveryDNS’s servers, which serve some 500,000 sites.

The company responded by notifying WikiLeaks on Wednesday that it was going to drop the organization in 24 hours, according to a statement on EveryDNS’ website. It reached out to WikiLeaks on the e-mail address associated with the account, on Twitter, and even visited the group’s encrypted chat room to try and pass word to the staff.

That should have been more than enough time for WikiLeaks to move its DNS. Instead, Thursday night, visitors could no longer reach WikiLeaks.org.

“Any downtime of the wikileaks.org website has resulted from its failure to, with plentiful advance notice, use another DNS solution,” reads EveryDNS’s statement.

Rather than tweeting the IP addresses of WikiLeaks hosts, which would allow visitors to continue to reach the site uninterrupted, WikiLeaks initially used the outage to encourage donations, tweeting instead: “WikiLeaks.org domain killed by US everydns.net after claimed mass attacks KEEP US STRONG https://donations.datacell.com/”.

And a follow-up tweet noted: “You can also easily support WikiLeaks via http://collateralmurder.com/en/support.html”.

WikiLeaks fans on Twitter discovered and circulated WikiLeaks’ working addresses on their own, until about three hours after the outage began, when the organization tweeted: “WIKILEAKS: Free speech has a number: http://88.80.13.160″.

WikiLeaks followed that up by promoting WikiLeaks.ch as an alternative address, but that domain, too, turned out to be resolved by EveryDNS, which shut it down.

WikiLeaks had the four regional domains working on Friday, resolving to hosts in Sweden and France. Domain-registration records show that WikiLeaks still has control of the WikiLeaks.org, but for whatever reason, the organization still has EveryDNS set as its name server for that domain.

The incident isn’t the first time WikiLeaks has suffered from a bureaucratic snafu. On June 12, WikiLeaks’ secure submission page stopped working when the site failed to renew its SSL certificate, a basic web protection that costs less than $30 a year and takes only hours to set up.

And for years WikiLeaks promised would-be leakers that they’d enjoy the protection of strong journalist shield laws in Sweden, where WikiLeaks maintains some of its servers. It wasn’t until August of this year that it emerged that WikiLeaks hadn’t registered as a media outlet in Sweden, and thus wasn’t protected.

That latter disclosure sent founder Julian Assange to Stockholm in August in an effort to correct the oversight. His romantic entanglements on that trip led to an ongoing sex-crime investigation and the issuance this week of an Interpol “red notice” putting Assange on the international police agency’s wanted list.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White House forbids feds from reading WikiLeaked cables
Everyone else on earth can read them. But they're still classified
By Cade Metz in San Francisco • Get more from this author
Posted in Government, 5th December 2010 07:55 GMT
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/12/05/federal_employees_barred_from_ reading_wikileaks_docs/
The epic collection of classified US documents exposed by WikiLeaks over the past several weeks offer little more than good gossip. But watching the response to Julian Assange and his whistle-blowing website is wonderfully entertaining.
The latest act in the worldwide WikiLeaks comedy: on Friday, the White House told federal employees and contractors that they're not allowed to read classified federal documents posted to WikiLeaks unless they have the proper security clearance.

so where has wikileaks gone? it's not at wikileaks.org any more

Quote:
Wikileaks' DNS pulls plug, citing collateral DDoS damage
By John Oates • Get more from this author
Posted in Networks, 3rd December 2010 09:43 GMT
Domain name provider EveryDNS has pulled the plug on Wikileaks after giving the site 24 hours' notice that it could not put up with the denial of service attacks the site was attracting.
The DNS provider said that it had sent messages by email and via Twitter and through the chat function of its website to warn Wikileaks that it was in breach of its terms and conditions and was at risk of termination. No response was received. Messages were sent 10pm EST 1 December. Services were terminated at 10pm 2 December.
The provider said: "Any downtime of the wikileaks.org website has resulted from its failure to use another hosted DNS service provider."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: