FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Independent Investigation of Collapses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: An Independent Investigation of Collapses Reply with quote

http://www.implosionworld.com/

Linked under "Latest news"

or use this link:

http://www.implosionworld.com/WTC%20COLLAPSE%20STUDY%20BBlanchard%208- 8-06.pdf

(pdf format)

This thread should be used for discussion of this article. If the movement is collectively afraid of reality; please then move this thread to CC and ignore.

Thanks,
-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JR,

Thanks for this genuinely useful document. I have scanned through it and and done some initial research and have the following points to state:

1) Blanchard is a photographer, not a physicist or structural engineer. He is described as "Demolition Expert", but I have so far been unable to find his qualifications.

Presumably, supporters of the OCT (I won't move this post to Critic's Corner just at the moment) are happy to then accept "double standards". For example, Steve Jones was accused of "not being a structural engineer" - true - yet Frank Greening's paper was welcomed by OCT supporters, even though he wasn't a structural engineer either.

2) The document does not have any photographs, no maths, no science and only 2 web links - "implosion world" and protecservices.

3) The document does not mention the free-fall collapse of WTC 7, 1 & 2.

It could, for example refer to the page I created, for viewers to draw their own conclusions, rather than be "troll beaten" into them:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/LandmarkDemolition.htm

My initial conclusions are therefore that it lacks any real substance other than simple "assertions" (i.e. I could justifiably post the Monty Python Argument Sketch here).

Assertions aren't facts and never have been. The law of gravity is. As I keep saying. But as this was a serious post, I was honest in giving a serious response.

Thank you

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
JR,

Thanks for this genuinely useful document. I have scanned through it and and done some initial research and have the following points to state:

1) Blanchard is a photographer, not a physicist or structural engineer. He is described as "Demolition Expert", but I have so far been unable to find his qualifications.

Wrong. He states his qualifications as an expert. Describing him as a simple "photographer" is intellectually dishonest unless you can prove otherwise.
Quote:

Presumably, supporters of the OCT (I won't move this post to Critic's Corner just at the moment) are happy to then accept "double standards". For example, Steve Jones was accused of "not being a structural engineer" - true - yet Frank Greening's paper was welcomed by OCT supporters, even though he wasn't a structural engineer either.

Structural engineers agree with Greening..they think Jones is wrong. In fact there are zero structural engineers who support Jones.
Quote:

2) The document does not have any photographs, no maths, no science and only 2 web links - "implosion world" and protecservices.

So it's less aesthetically pleasing than LC2E. That's not much of a point.
Quote:

3) The document does not mention the free-fall collapse of WTC 7, 1 & 2.

The investigation finds no evidence of "free-fall" in the collapses.
Quote:

It could, for example refer to the page I created, for viewers to draw their own conclusions, rather than be "troll beaten" into them:

http://www.checktheevidence.com/911/LandmarkDemolition.htm

My initial conclusions are therefore that it lacks any real substance other than simple "assertions" (i.e. I could justifiably post the Monty Python Argument Sketch here).

Assertions aren't facts and never have been. The law of gravity is. As I keep saying. But as this was a serious post, I was honest in giving a serious response.

Thank you

I appreciate your effort, but it falls very short. You have failed to address any specific point which this investigation makes, and you direct us to a web site which merely repeats the CT assertions that this investigation has already found false based on their expert opinions. Your reliance on video interpretation by laymen is not worth commenting on.

I'm not very surprised. Please now sweep this thread under your CT carpet. see no evil...and all that.

-z

"God in heaven. Here's the hard-headed, evidence-only freak who will not, like we CTers, indulge himself in self-inflating, utterly misconceived fantasies." -kbo234 (who is NOT a nazi) briefly makes sense
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah Jayref,

You little tinker! It's so easy to slip back into your programming intit? (As we say we're I come from).

You're being taken for a ride, my friend - but I suppose you might as well enjoy it!

I am gonna move these 2 posts now that you've insulted me and not carefully considered my thrust of "I have so far been unable to find his qualifications."

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/blanchard_brent_40359720.aspx

Quote:
Brent L. Blanchard currently serves as Operations Manager for Protec Documentation Services Inc., Rancocas Woods, New Jersey. The firm performs vibration consulting, structural survey and photographic work for contractors throughout the United States and abroad.

In addition, Mr. Blanchard is a senior writer for implosionworld.com, a website that publishes news and information related to the explosive demolition industry. His team's work is also regularly published in various periodicals such as The Journal of Explosives Engineering (ISEE-USA), Explosives Engineering (IEE-UK), Demolition Magazine, Demolition & Recycling International, Constructioneer and Construction News.

Over the past 24 years, Mr. Blanchard's photographic images depicting demolition projects have won numerous national and international awards, and collections of his team's work have been showcased in The Philadelphia Museum of Art and The Franklin Institute Science Museum, among other prestigious venues. He has also appeared on internationally broadcast television documentaries such as Demolition Day (CBS News), Demolition (NBC/Dateline), Blastmasters (The Learning Channel) and The Art & Science of Blasting (Discovery Channel) as an authority on the explosive demolition industry.

The phrase "intellectually dishonest" is one from your manual I think - I've seen it used before on the Physics forum. Once the person had made that statement, I decided there was no point in continuing the conversation really. Same here. I am happy that you, in your own words described us as "Truthers" (truther Daddy I think was the expression). So what does that make you JR?

Take care, mate.

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Ah Jayref,

You little tinker! It's so easy to slip back into your programming intit? (As we say we're I come from).

You're being taken for a ride, my friend - but I suppose you might as well enjoy it!

I am gonna move these 2 posts now that you've insulted me and not carefully considered my thrust of "I have so far been unable to find his qualifications."

http://www.zoominfo.com/people/blanchard_brent_40359720.aspx

Quote:
Brent L. Blanchard currently serves as Operations Manager for Protec Documentation Services Inc., Rancocas Woods, New Jersey. The firm performs vibration consulting, structural survey and photographic work for contractors throughout the United States and abroad.

In addition, Mr. Blanchard is a senior writer for implosionworld.com, a website that publishes news and information related to the explosive demolition industry. His team's work is also regularly published in various periodicals such as The Journal of Explosives Engineering (ISEE-USA), Explosives Engineering (IEE-UK), Demolition Magazine, Demolition & Recycling International, Constructioneer and Construction News.

Over the past 24 years, Mr. Blanchard's photographic images depicting demolition projects have won numerous national and international awards, and collections of his team's work have been showcased in The Philadelphia Museum of Art and The Franklin Institute Science Museum, among other prestigious venues. He has also appeared on internationally broadcast television documentaries such as Demolition Day (CBS News), Demolition (NBC/Dateline), Blastmasters (The Learning Channel) and The Art & Science of Blasting (Discovery Channel) as an authority on the explosive demolition industry.

The phrase "intellectually dishonest" is one from your manual I think - I've seen it used before on the Physics forum. Once the person had made that statement, I decided there was no point in continuing the conversation really. Same here. I am happy that you, in your own words described us as "Truthers" (truther Daddy I think was the expression). So what does that make you JR?

Take care, mate.

Calling Mr. Blanchard "a photographer" and blatantly ignoring his recognised expertise in the field of demolition is indeen intellectual dishonesty. Indeed anyone reading your initial post about him might be forgiven for thinking I had directed you to a Playboy photographer's personal opinion on the collapses.

This type of dishonest behaviour is a hallmark of conspiracy theorists. You call the "official story" a Conspiracy Theory...and yet no where do the investigators who have followed the evidence which pertains to the OS..nowhere have they engaged in overt dishonest behaviour of this kind.

For this kind of thing one must contact the "truth movement"...an Orwellian name to be sure. Remind me...what was Orwell's "Ministry of Truth" engaged in anyway?

-z

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yus Boss!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/orwell_goldstein_1984.html

I hope the pm I sent resonated with you, but I guess not.... you seem to be trained to reject the truth. Unfortunately, success for us with you may put you out of a job and therefore put your family at risk of poverty - and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Take care

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I direct all you truth seekers to the end of "Why Can't Truthers Understand "Falsifiable"???

It appears the JREF doesn't understand falsifiable.

Anyway, how can any one take seriously a piece of "research" that mentions cartoon characters?

Hardly rigorous and scientific if I may say so.

Rolling Eyes
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:

Anyway, how can any one take seriously a piece of "research" that mentions cartoon characters?

Hardly rigorous and scientific if I may say so.

Rolling Eyes

You really haven't understood a thing, have you?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its you and JREF that can't see that research for what it is. I will also point out that I have a first degree in Psychology and statistics.

Any level of expert knowledge in engineering aint worth a damn if a written research report doesn't have any scientific method or analysis which can make it tested, validity or allow it to be reproduced.

This author needs to back up his claims for every assertion that he makes but can't.

He claims to have spoken to people at ground zero so where are the verbatim transcripts or didn't he record any interviews. Again, lack of data is a lack of scientific rigour. This author needs a lesson in how to write a proper research report. A scientific report is evidence in itself for how piece of research has been carried out. From what I read it doesn't look too good.

I try to stay away from personal insults and I continue to do so.
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just thought i'd mention;

Why is it OCTers bang on about Jones not being a structural engineer? So what? What on earth is a structural engineer going to know about molten metal? For that you need a metalurgist, like Jones.

chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:
Just thought i'd mention;

Why is it OCTers bang on about Jones not being a structural engineer? So what? What on earth is a structural engineer going to know about molten metal? For that you need a metalurgist, like Jones.

He's not a metallurgist.

But that's beside the point. What does the presence of molten metal long after the collapses suggest to you?
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Yus Boss!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/orwell_goldstein_1984.html

I hope the pm I sent resonated with you, but I guess not.... you seem to be trained to reject the truth. Unfortunately, success for us with you may put you out of a job and therefore put your family at risk of poverty - and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Take care

You are unswayed by any level of evidence. Your meme is your life. You are a cultist. You have already partaken of the Koolaid.

There can be no debate with one such as you. It's like playing poker against someone who is never delt any cards nor has any chips. In your mind you win every hand. You are an absurdity. If you are wondering why the mainstream ignores you, you need look no farther for a reason.

Andrew; the world is chock full of crazy folks. You are neither special nor unique...you are basically just a loser with comfortable delusions.

I pity you...whether you want my pity or not. I can't really think of many reasons to continue here. There really isn't much reason to continue to engage you aside from your shinning example of absurdity in the face of genuine tragedy. Your particular brand of insanity has stopped being amusing and is now just rather tedious and annoying...and of course pitiable.

I hope you find help...
-z

The Watcher
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Perceptions of Reality Reply with quote

Modified from an earlier post but an appropriate response to Jay Ref's last post.

Jay Ref, I am sure that you would readily acknowledge that we each appear to the other as seriously delusional! That being the case, I might assume that although we would seem to share this physical realm, we are actually experiencing parallel perceptions of 'reality'.

If this is indeed the case, we are both absolutely correct in our evidential analysis and comprehension of what actually occurred on 9/11 ... and has been occurring ever since!

Consider the possibility that we are simply tuned in to different channels ...one channel where beligerance, intolerance & aggression are acceptable norms ...and one channel where they are not!

The role of the Truth Movement is to sow seeds and to encourage others to do their own research and to draw their own conclusions based upon acquired knowledge. For whatever reason, those who support the intolerance and aggression of the US, UK, Israeli 'Axis of Beligerance' seem, to the genuine Truthseeker, to be incapable of objective analysis. Whereas you would undoubtedly make the same observation ...but from your perspective of the unfolding reality.

The 'channel' to which we are respectively tuned is perhaps encoded within our DNA ...so are we therefore destined to be unflinchingly existentially committed to what we genuinely believe is the one and only version of perceived reality? Or is the forthcoming global trauma an attempt to kick-start an awakening process that the PTB spend billions of dollars trying to suppress?

Going forward, the prevailing perception of reality may well be determined by factors which we have yet to even begin to comprehend; ...although my observation would be that there are certain players who believe that they can manipulate the outcome and are currently fighting, what may come to be regarded as, an extremely costly rearguard action.

Your declared association with the James Randi Educational Foundation speaks volumes ...as does your conduct on this forum. Your thinly veiled threats against another poster on this forum are abhorrent.

The irony being that your treasured life membership of the NRA is under greater threat from those you seek to defend than from any objective nurtured by the 9/11 Truth Campaign. Do you really still believe that the events at Ruby Ridge had anything to do with 'white supremecists'? Do you really understand the motivation behind the murder of David Koresh and the Branch Davidians? Oh, I'm sure that you will be quick to trot out the James Randi dogma but the questions were rhetorical. However, if you do elect to respond, it will hopefully encourage others to do a little investigative work for themselves.

The events of the next few years will increase in violent intensity and all those who share this physical realm will have ample opportunity to elect which 'channel' they wish to tune in to. A decision that will impact upon the future of mankind...far more than you have yet to even begin to imagine!

The Watcher
chipmunk stew
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Perceptions of Reality Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:
Jay Ref, I am sure that you would readily acknowledge that we each appear to the other as seriously delusional! That being the case, I might assume that although we would seem to share this physical realm, we are actually experiencing parallel perceptions of 'reality'.

If this is indeed the case, we are both absolutely correct in our evidential analysis and comprehension of what actually occurred on 9/11 ... and has been occurring ever since!

This is all very postmodern and relativistic, but despite someone's earlier assertion that the world really was flat because the prevailing authoritative consensus said it was, the flat-earthers were (and are) wrong. Reality is reality. Our subjective perceptions have no bearing on objective reality, except in how they lead us to act. We don't have "parallel realities"--we have different subjective perspectives on a common objective reality. When we make mutually exclusive factual claims on that reality, one or both of us is wrong.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Perceptions of Reality Reply with quote

chipmunk stew wrote:
The Watcher wrote:

This is all very postmodern and relativistic, but despite someone's earlier assertion that the world really was flat because the prevailing authoritative consensus said it was, the flat-earthers were (and are) wrong. Reality is reality. Our subjective perceptions have no bearing on objective reality, except in how they lead us to act. We don't have "parallel realities"--we have different subjective perspectives on a common objective reality. When we make mutually exclusive factual claims on that reality, one or both of us is wrong.

What he said...

But also...one has more probability of being correct if one relies on hard objective evidence...and in absence of that: logic

Only if we both are playing the same game does our perception become relevant. You however are not embracing logic or evidence unless it bolsters your preferred outcome. Since it clearly does not you rely upon illogical assumptions and hearsay. there is simply no hard evidence anywhere for any portion of the various CT's.

-z

Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Perceptions of Reality Reply with quote

The Watcher wrote:

Your declared association with the James Randi Educational Foundation speaks volumes ...as does your conduct on this forum. Your thinly veiled threats against another poster on this forum are abhorrent.

I did not threaten anyone. The poster made reference to my family and my wife by name. You have yourself stalked me as well, just not quite as competently. While he never threatened my wife I didn't much care for any reference being made to her. I in turn never threatened him, just mentioned my affiliation with a lobbying group.

Tactfully speaking...if said poster stays off my property and out of my real life he clearly has nothing to worry from my enthusiastic embrace of the second ammendment to the US Constitution.
Quote:

The irony being that your treasured life membership of the NRA is under greater threat from those you seek to defend than from any objective nurtured by the 9/11 Truth Campaign. Do you really still believe that the events at Ruby Ridge had anything to do with 'white supremecists'?

Yes, I do. I also have come to believe that the "truth" movement is being co-opted by these type people. The evidence abounds in fact.
Quote:

Do you really understand the motivation behind the murder of David Koresh and the Branch Davidians?

Do you? ....and I don't mean feed me another CT.
Quote:

Oh, I'm sure that you will be quick to trot out the James Randi dogma but the questions were rhetorical. However, if you do elect to respond, it will hopefully encourage others to do a little investigative work for themselves.

Clearly "little" is all you've done.
Quote:

The events of the next few years will increase in violent intensity and all those who share this physical realm will have ample opportunity to elect which 'channel' they wish to tune in to. A decision that will impact upon the future of mankind...far more than you have yet to even begin to imagine!

The Watcher

"RAHOWA" perchance? Or are you a psychic? We're on to you "Illinois Nazi's" you know. You folks aren't that hard to sniff out.

-z

http://161.58.5.90/blues/illnazis.wav

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

Wrong. He states his qualifications as an expert.
-z

I have to laugh at the statement. Where can I find info on his qualifications as a structural engineer or other similar topics which would make him an expert?

This report is discussed here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread220712/pg1

Edit:

I have now managed to access the Protec website.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Jay Ref wrote:

Wrong. He states his qualifications as an expert.
-z

I have to laugh at the statement. Where can I find info on his qualifications as a structural engineer or other similar topics which would make him an expert?

This report is discussed here:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread220712/pg1

Edit:

I have now managed to access the Protec website.

Why does he have to actually BE a structural engineer when
EVERY FU&KING STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD AGREES WITH HIM!!??

Guess what genius? If he said something controversial that the whole blasted world didn't already know as historical fact...then sure...he'd need to back it up with a structural engineering degree and some falsifiable facts.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"--Dr Carl Sagan
Quote:
The phrase "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" was popularized by Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996), a well-known astronomer and author who hosted a TV series called "Cosmos," published hundreds of scientific articles, and was professor of astronomy at Cornell University in New York. The statement is self explanatory; if someone makes an extraordinary claim, there better be extraordinary evidence to back it up. If, for example, someone made the claim that an alien race has made contact with earth, we would need sufficient evidence to verify the claim, such as an alien space craft, or an actual alien. The extraordinary claim would need extraordinary evidence.
At the heart of "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" is a healthy and normal skepticism. There are far too many charlatans and con-men in the world who make extraordinary claims without evidence to back them up. Unfortunately, too many people lack the necessary skepticism and critical thinking skills to help them avoid being duped by con artists and wild theories.

-z

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay Ref wrote:

EVERY FU&KING STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD AGREES WITH HIM!!??

-z

Really? is there evidence for this?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont be stupid Scuba. Of course there is. How dare you imply otherwise.

They're here;

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh, i know. Structural engineering isn't the career it used to be.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: Left-Brain Prisoners Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

They're here;

Well as long as those 5 agree with the official fairytale then thats fine. They certainly dont need to have a structural engineering degree or any facts, falsifiable or otherwise. As long as they arent controversial in any way then their thesis is 100% valid.
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeFecToR wrote:

They're here;

PMSL Very Happy
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure the little guy on the right has found Bin Laden...
Belinda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JRef if we are such skewed losers in your opinion (I fail to remember all the flowery nomenclature you have applied to us in recent weeks) WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH US AT ALL????
What is your intention, could it possibly be that you are actually as devoted to establishing TRUTH as we are? So why don't we cooperate then - if you have answers for us that convince us (and we are by now legion) we will surely hear them in the spirit in which you communicate them (though as for myself being a very old lady by now I am put off by cheap gibes and bad language)
It is very important for all of us to understand what really happened on 11 Sept 2001, how and why. The report of the 9/11 Commission was inadequate.
A US millionaire has offered a REWARD of $1 million to anyone who can satisfactorily corroborate the official theory as per the Commission report. Why hasn't anyone come forward yet? Is no one interested in a bit of spare cash out there? Aren't you tempted to link up with your Protec friends and claim? If not why not? Well??
Tell us about yourself, I'm seriously interested to know where you're coming from and why you're spending such a lot of your time on us. Explain! Let's get to know you and let's work together - for TRUTH???
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:
JRef if we are such skewed losers in your opinion (I fail to remember all the flowery nomenclature you have applied to us in recent weeks) WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING WITH US AT ALL????
What is your intention, could it possibly be that you are actually as devoted to establishing TRUTH as we are? So why don't we cooperate then - if you have answers for us that convince us (and we are by now legion) we will surely hear them in the spirit in which you communicate them (though as for myself being a very old lady by now I am put off by cheap gibes and bad language)
It is very important for all of us to understand what really happened on 11 Sept 2001, how and why. The report of the 9/11 Commission was inadequate.
A US millionaire has offered a REWARD of $1 million to anyone who can satisfactorily corroborate the official theory as per the Commission report. Why hasn't anyone come forward yet? Is no one interested in a bit of spare cash out there? Aren't you tempted to link up with your Protec friends and claim? If not why not? Well??
Tell us about yourself, I'm seriously interested to know where you're coming from and why you're spending such a lot of your time on us. Explain! Let's get to know you and let's work together - for TRUTH???

Maybe because there is no millionaire, or there is no million, or the challenge rules are rigged. But if you supply some evidence of this challenge I'll surely look into it. Smile

-z

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda - you are completely wasting your time with someone who answers questions with questions.

He is too frightened and I sense a huge amount of fear in JREF. Now that he has alleged he was in the army, it explains a lot. I wonder if he is frightened of ripping up the oath of allegiance.
Jay Ref
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Belinda - you are completely wasting your time with someone who answers questions with questions.

He is too frightened and I sense a huge amount of fear in JREF. Now that he has alleged he was in the army, it explains a lot. I wonder if he is frightened of ripping up the oath of allegiance.

You "sense"?? What's next? You gonna channel "Ramtha" for us?

Shocked Razz

Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belinda wrote:

I'm not Jay Ref, but I'll stick my oar in anyway. If people like you were running the country, then there would be no terror plot foiled last week. There would be several hundred dead people due to a succesful terrorist plot executed by people you don't "believe in".

That's why I'm here.

Ignorance is not bliss.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: