FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Middle East Peace vigil in Parliament Square tonight 7-9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Middle East Peace vigil in Parliament Square tonight 7-9 Reply with quote

just copying this from another site:

my friends organising this, but i forgot to advertise it sooner. i'm only gonna be there for a bit as i'm going out for dinner tonight. you should all go though, it'll be good. take a six pack and a candle.

To support the innocent people that have been and continue to be affected by the Conflict in the Middle East join me for a Candle-lit Peace Vigil
on Thursday 10th August
at 7 - 9 p.m. in Parliament Square

PURPOSE:
To call for peace in the Middle East for all sides of the conflict

This is not a time for taking sides: innocent people are dying on all sides and it is up to us, the international community, not to stay quiet but to support and call for a cease-fire

The relevant authorities have been informed so all you have to do is come along and show your support!

Please forward this email to peace-minded people/ friends/ partners/ family members!

Please bring a candle!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: