FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Murdoch propaganda - The Sun - Torn to shreds
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Murdoch propaganda - The Sun - Torn to shreds Reply with quote

A great article in the Sun today from Trevor Kavanagh and how he has problems with "loony" conspiracy theorists. The picture above his article shows a plane going into the WTC, with a muslim telling westerners that its not a plane its a US missile. He later claims the conspiracy theory as a cyber-joke, I think they the ptb are starting to get worried. Laughing Anyway I wrote him a quick email just to tell him how well hes doing.

Dear Mr Kavanagh.

I just like to say what a great job your doing with your unbiased political journalism on islamic terrorism. Having read your article in the Sun today I really could not imagine how these people make these conspiracy theories up. To think that polls on CNN and AOL actually put the majority of people thinking that 9/11 was a cover up beggars belief. Bush and Blair are and have been great leaders bringing there democracy across muslim lands. Why anybody would think our governments would lie to us is beyond me, somehow somewhere they must be getting brainwashed into believing these things. We are so lucky to have media outlets such as the Sun and Fox news to keep us informed at what really is happening in the world. So a big thankyou to you and may long it continue
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is straight faced sarcasm the best way to deal with these people?

Maybe. I think it comes across better than angry accusations.

Noel
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got an email for that filthy mason that runs the Son??
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you want Ally his email address?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garcon Warrior wrote:
What do you want Ally his email address?

yeah why not, I'll put him on my mailing list, cheers
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trevor.kavanagh@the-sun.co.uk
A_Foxwit
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Should I send it? Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
Trevor.kavanagh@the-sun.co.uk

Dear Mr Kavanagh,

Thank you for setting the record straight with your article in today's Sun newspaper. These conspiracy loonies are so anti-Bush and Blair that they insist our government lies to us without even considering the naked facts. I had the misfortune to debate some issues with one of these nut-jobs recently. He actually thinks that no WMDs have been found in Iraq, despite the mountains of proof to the contrary (I cited Powell's report to the UN before the war. Of course, the idiot refused to accept this as evidence, so I just kept repeating it until he shut up). As if this vile liberal propaganda wasn't bad enough, he went on to claim that 9/11 was an inside job. He said that World Trade Centre 7, which "wasn't hit by a plane", collapsed straight down into its own footprint on that terrible day. However, the 9/11 commission report makes no mention of this, and so we know that this event simply did not happen.

He also insisted that the structural steel is these buildings could not melt at the temperatures created by a jet-fuel fire, basing this on "chemistry and physics". How convenient for him! One only has to remember those videos of the towers collapsing to know that the steel melted, and therefore "chemistry and physics" are unreliable. (I pointed out that science has never achieved anything and must be regarded with suspicion, even contempt). I don't even know why they bother to teach it in schools. The "scientists" who first developed the Periodic Table didn't even have iPods, so what the hell did they know?

Further, my tinfoil-hat-wearing friend contends that a steel-framed concrete skyscraper and all of its contents could not possibly disintegrate into power at nearly "free- fall" speed due to a briefly burning fire. I beg to differ. Throughout modern history there have been many fires in similarly designed skyscrapers, and every single one of them has been pulverised to dust within minutes. Although I couldn't actually find evidence of this, I firmly believe it to be true. The installation of fire escapes in such buildings is redundant and merely left-wing propaganda intended to fool the occupants into feeling secure. Firm, unyielding faith, I've discovered, is the best rebuttal to use against these morons. Why should we find "evidence" or "facts" to support our beliefs, when we already know them to be true?

This is the only type of journalism worth reading, and I hope the Sun continues to lead the way in the field.

Best,

A Foxwit.
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Good one!
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got an email back off Mr Kavanagh thanking me for my email and sadly regrets some other readers believe these daft conspiracy plots. Well im going to get the fifty pound star letter of the week. Laughing Unfortunately my sarcasm Xmasdale has been wasted on this occasion. Wink
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my effort:

Well done Trevor,

You made short work of those looney cospiracy w*nkers. I was there at Ground Zero when they were shovelling up swimming pool loads of molten metal six weeks after the buildings collapsed...and these arseh*les say the buildings were not brought down by fires.

Well done mate. F*cking good show. Keep it up.

Sincerely,
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: The Sun says it all!!!!! Reply with quote

Whilst this was not written by Kavanagh, has anyone read this pile of rubbish from the Sun's website today??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370444,00.html
foliagecop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How nice of Trevor to deliver the message of 9/11 truth in such a capsule form, dismiss it totally, and then not even bother to print a single reader letter about it. But hey, at least we get a whole lot of pro-Israeli garbage, a discussion on the weather, and a diatribe about litter.

Well done, Trev. Single-handedly keeping British journalism alive.
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And heres Trevors blog on conspiracy theories.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006180003-2006170521,00.html
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The Sun says it all!!!!! Reply with quote

spiv wrote:
Whilst this was not written by Kavanagh, has anyone read this pile of rubbish from the Sun's website today??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370444,00.html

Surely if it was written by a collegue of the distinguished Kavanagh it MUST be true? After reading the first paragraph of 'HATE-filled mums willing to sacrifice themselves and their BABIES are being hunted in the war on terror' I don't think I'll be able to look at women in the same way ever again.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: My response Reply with quote

All,

Mr Kavanaghs reply to me

"you didn't tell me what you said in your lectures, sir..."

From: 05070045@brookes.ac.uk [mailto:05070045@brookes.ac.uk]
Sent: Mon 14/08/2006 14:10
To: Kavanagh, Trevor
Subject: Brilliant article

Dear Mr Kavanagh,
What a splended article showing 9II conspiracy theorists to be stupid.

I myself have been researching 9II for months and given hundreds of hours
over to studying the official story,

I have given talks at my university on the subject attended by three
figure numbers.

However reading your article I`ve realised I`m a lunatic and will be now
sticking to watching EastEnders and beating up evil Muslims.

What a fool I`ve been, lucky you showed me the light eh?

Cheerio

C. Douglas
Oxford Brookes University

My reply

Dear Mr Kavanagh,
I stated that the official cause of the building collapses are absurd from
an engineering perspective (I`m an engineering undergraduate).
I stated that there are several gaping holes in the official Commission
report such as NOT mentioning that WT7 even collapsed at all.

Second sheer LIES such as stating on page 342 that the 1997 estimate was
the last national paper on terrorism danger, when in fact I have a copy of
the FBI national terrorism estimate (which details Bin Laden and Al
Quaeda) dated 1998. And in fact the FBI as one would expect does such a
national estimate annually.
The fact that on page 341 it states that in "no documents we have seen"
were the intelligence services aware of Bin Laden or Al Quada pre 1999,
when in fact I have copies of a CIA paper dated 1996 detailing both in
some depth (available from the National Security Archives George
Washington State University to anyone who can use Google search in 10
minuites).

I could write you a paper well in excess of 20,000 words JUST detailing
the catastrophic errors and omissions in the Official report (with
referenced evidence to prove each point).

Or perhaps that the Presidents daily CIA breifing 4 WEEKS before stated
that Al Quaeda were operating in US mainland, that they were aware of
preparations of Hijackings and that Al Quada members were keeping several
buildings in NEW YORK under watch.

Or perhaps that in a federally commissioned report "the psycology and
sociolgy of terrorism" 1999 RAMZI YOUSEF had after capture TOLD THE FBI he
was planning to CRASH AIRLINERS FILLED WITH EXPLOSIVES INTO THE PENTAGON!!

Yet Condoleeza rice states in the 48 hours after 911 that NOBODY could
have imagined such use of planes as missiles!!!

Clearly rubbish of the highest order, unless of course she hadnt been
reading ANY of the CIA or FBI papers published in the 2 years before 9.11

This Mr Kavanagh is the TIP OF THE ICEBERG in terms of my research.

Most of the US governmental bodies were in fact perfectly aware of the
direct threat as well as the details of its likey targets and modus
operandi in staggering detail years before.

I can show you referenced documents to prove all the above.

For your consideration Sir.

Regards

Calum Douglas
Oxford Brookes University

President Eisenhower 1961
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That should keep him busy for a while Snoweygrouch. Laughing
Shoestring
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: A lesson in physics Reply with quote

This is from Trevor Kavanagh's blog:

Quote:
How else could both buildings simply collapse in moments, like a pack of cards? (The answer is that the towers’ unique construction system allowed key supports to melt at high temperatures, allowing whole floors to collapse upon the one below)
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006180003-2006170521,00.html

You learn something new every day Laughing
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Oh GOD......... Reply with quote

Dear god,
Unique contruction system.......
My arse.

Perhaps the engineers were asked to make the floor supports from Strawberry flavoured jello.

Or wait maybe treacle?.......or belly button fluff?

I`ll check in to the local engineers supplies to ask for some "special steel EXTRA melty majic bolts" and see the reaction I get.....

As the man below once said:

LooooHoooooo ZZ heerrrrrrrr

Jim Carey.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.78 KB
 Viewed:  4411 Time(s)

Jim Carey.jpg

President Eisenhower 1961
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've emailed too, and am encouraging others to do the same. Very Happy

And the cartoon.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2006370814,00.jpg
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

his reply to me...... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Thanks for the message, Graham,
I have recdeived many like it.
But I have to ask you ... do you really believe the President of the United States, with support from what must have been a very large number of accomplices in the armed forces and elsewhere, actually masterminded the mining and detonating of explosives inside the Trade Centre, with those blasts timed to coincide with aircraft crashing into the building (I assume we agree that aircraft did plunge into the Twin Towers) while simultaneously sending a missile into his own Pentagon defence HQ and crashing another aircraft or something else into the countryside in Pennsylvania and somehow dematerialising other airliners, complete with passengers.? Meanwhile inventing the existence of 19 characters who were monitored and checked as they baorded planes and subsequently hijacked them, slaughtering the crew, while passengers used mobile phones to call their loved ones. All of which was pored over and checked and rechecked by reputable journalists and newspapers, many of them criticial of the Bush administration and ready to be sceptical at the first given opportunity...
Surely that's a bit far-fetched, isn't it?
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely that's a bit far-fetched, isn't it? errr no.
planetfrog
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: 911 Conspiracies = Extremism = Terrorists - Trevor Kavanagh Reply with quote

Hi folks, Orchidelic passed me an article on Sun newspaper (August 14th ) by Trevor Kavanagh entitled "Moderate Muslims must offer hotheads an aternative view", basically linking 911 Conspiracy theorists with extremist muslims.

I've still got it but I dont have a scanner.

Anyway, I've just discovered his blog after he was bombarded by emails asking him to take a look at whats on offer re 911 Truth.

Most horrifically the article was posted with a cartoon entitled "Look, you see, it's not a plane - it's a US Missle" - showing a Muslim fellow in Kaftan and cap and beard pointing to the smoking WTC with the second plane about to make contact. Listening too him are a bunch of westerners looking scared out of their wits.

here's the follow up blog:

source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006180003-2006170521,00.html

Quote:
There is a conspiracy plot to suit every suspicious mind.

Hitler fled from Nazi Germany and lived a long and happy life in Bolivia.

The 1960s moon landings were actually filmed in a Texas desert.

Princess Diana was murdered because she was pregnant and wanted to marry the son of Harrods tycoon Mohamed Fayed.

The Twin Towers were bombed not by al-Qaeda suicide killers but by the American military on President George Bush’s orders!

I’d like to think you are hooting with derision along with me at such fantastic notions.

In fact, I said as much in my column for The Sun today.

But the first flush of emails in response to that article, suggests that I have either under-estimated the scepticism and cynicism now rampant in our society - or the gullibility of many of my fellow citizens.

It is absolutely right that we should treat every word uttered by our government with at least some scepticism. Maybe even cynicism.

But there is a limit.

I have been swamped with messages pointing me to websites and internet addresses where I can find conclusive proof that the American armed forces, acting on White House orders, primed the Twin Towers with explosives before the aircraft crashed into them.

How else could both buildings simply collapse in moments, like a pack of cards? (The answer is that the towers’ unique construction system allowed key supports to melt at high temperatures, allowing whole floors to collapse upon the one below)

As for the airliner that piled into the Defence department’s Pentagon HQ in Washington, that was actually a US missile. There are photographs to prove conclusively the damage could not have been caused by an aircraft.

So what happened to the actual airliner that was indisputably hijacked and as far as we know has not landed yet?

How could such elaborate acts of self-harm have been carried out without at least one whistleblower coming forward?

How do such conspiracy theorists conclude that a genuine democracy like America could have gone five years without some senior figure stumbling on what must be abundant evidence that President Bush has perpetrated the most hideous act of mass murder against a nation’s own citizens in the history of the world?

How could any government have coordinated the split-second timing needed to pile two crowded airliners into the most iconic buildings in the world while simultaneously detonating craftily concealed explosives by remote control - in broad daylight as billions watched world wide on live TV???

More incredibly, how can so many people believe such a preposterous load of tosh?

Sadly, too many do.

It is bad enough that such rubbish is being pumped into children and adults in mosques around the Muslim world.

It is appalling that educated young men and women born and bred in Britain believe and spout this claptrap as we saw on the streets of Walthamstow after the arrest of terror suspects last week.

But my emails today suggest such conspiracies are swallowed whole by alarming numbers of non-Muslims with no axe to grind.

And that is pretty scary.

CLICK HERE FOR READER COMMENTS

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
UnKnownDemon
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Every floor collapsed at exactly the right moment so that the building fell in a classical pancake-like demolision. If even one was off time it would cause the building to collapse sideways, not directly down and into dust, down on it's own footprint.

Quote:
How could such elaborate acts of self-harm have been carried out without at least one whistleblower coming forward?

German defence minister. American-government officials. Countless more?

This guy is a joke.

- Benjamin Franklin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Its the Sun. 99.9% of what that heap of tosh print is made up.
The only part of that heap which is correct is the actual name of the paper.

Strange that after the Hutton Inquiry, they print the headline 'Whitewash'.

Wokeman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sun caters for the LCD. Even the description of the cartoon suggests it's simple enough for a 5-year old to understand. On second thoughts, discussing The Sun at the same time as a mention of 5-year olds is an insult to 5-year olds.
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the Suns a poor paper but i've seen 'educated' people, albeit young globalists from the LSE spouting the same obsurd conspiracy theorist = Jihadist smear.

Still if the Sun feels the need to attack us then we must be doing good!
Maybe we should all mail Mr. Kavanagh thanking him for demonstrating our progress?

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: The Sun -Torn to shreds Reply with quote

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370641,00.html

The sun has been ripped to shreds over the recent loopiness of Kavanagh by a good telling of facts.

Whoever it is that has blown the sun apart, Nice one!!! Cool

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Stuff!

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty obvious that Kevanagh has his doubts. He's just toeing the line.
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is tucked away in the depths of the Suns website. Is Steve James someone from this forum??

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006370641,00.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: