FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Radio 5 cracks in the facade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Radio 5 cracks in the facade Reply with quote

In a conversation just now with a caller who said "Let's stop these stupid ideas about the US military being responsible for 9/11" Victoria Derbyshire just asserted that "a lot of people, muslim and non muslim, believe that's true". Caller stopped in his tracks! Could this be another sign of the media facing up to the facts?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as our governments and security services behave as if they are capable of carrying out something like 911 the suspicion will remain.
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Personaly i've always though Vicoria Derbyshire was total scum - maybe wrongly.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that is a bit strong
uselesseater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, It is. I think she just plays devils advocate a little too well, resulting in her spouting some of the most sickening pro-war, anti freedom garbage i've ever heard.

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is significant in as much as it is the first time that I'm aware of that the BBC have acknowledged that there are "a lot of us".

This was one of the main complaints against the recent BBC news coverage of the Pentagon film stills released in the wake of the Zacarias Moussaoui trail when the BBC claimed that "the theorists are very small in number but are working in fertile soil."

Similarly BBC TV news of that day put the same spin on the story: acknowledging that there are questions surrounding the Pentagon but repeating the line 'don't believe those loonies because there are very few of them, nothing (literally) to see here, more along, go back to sleep'.

Interestingly since Paul Reynolds wrote his piece he has been deluged by emails which kind of bringS into question his statement that there are very few of us

After we have the 5th anniversary events are out of the way, I and a few others are interested in picketting/leafletting the BBC in London on a regular basis. PM me if anyone else is in the London area is interested

Our main message to the BBC has to be a demand that they fulfil their charter to provide fair, impartial and balanced coverage and that they acknowledge (1) the strength and extent of public support for 9/11 truth in the US (as demonstrated by the 2 zogby polls) and in the UK and (2) the number of credible, high profile public figures who support the movement
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: