FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Report by Christopher Bollyn's Wife, Heije

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Report by Christopher Bollyn's Wife, Heije Reply with quote

Please read below and if you can, call the police station and give them a
good talking to.

Kenyon

Re American Free Press reporter Christopher Bollyn¹s arrest by local
police

The following report was sent by Chris¹s wife Helje shortly after the arrest:

We live in a very quiet neighborhood. We notice every car or person
who passes by. We hear every noise behind the window.
There has been this unmarked dark blue police car with three antennas
and three guys inside it circling around our house for some time. Well,
Chris did not like it and called the cops. The same unmarked blue police car came back in no time; the guys jumped out and were very arrogant. They did not tell me their names nor showed me their identifications except their shiny police badges. ²Chris had some questions about their mission around our house which they did not seem to like [at all] and they arrested him. Just lovely to see him being pushed face down in the dirt with some dumb knee pushed against his neck by a brute, and hand-cuffs put on him. In no time there were five more police cars lights blinking on the street, our lawn full of cops and a fire truck/ambulance - quite an event!
I wanted to take some pictures but then they said they would arrest
me, too. I had to drop my gardening scissors since they considered it a
weapon. They took my name and DOB (note: date of birth). They asked me where I was from. ²It was interesting that they had a woman in the team who calmed down Catherine (NB: one of the Bollyn¹s children) who was upset. They showed her the fire truck and all. One police officer was very kind to me. If any of you would like to ask any questions about what the Hoffman Estates Police Station is doing with Chris Bollyn, don't hesitate to call:

847- 882-1818

Comments:

Lawyers who¹ve been contacted said the following:

* There should have been a warrant for his arrest and it would be customary to show it to the person to be arrested and to the wife
* In the United States, officers usually give both name and badge
number when asked, not just flash shiny badges
* The idea that the wife would be arrested for snapping pictures of
this event is preposterous, and a follow up should be made to demand the disciplining of the officer or officers who abused their authority and threatened arrest for such legal activity

Calls from around the country to this police station at the number
Helje provided may let the arresting force, whoever it is, know that this
will be well publicized.

I, for one, have done my part.
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Police station contacts Reply with quote

All,
For those of us in Blighty here are the email addresses of Cheif of police and his two assistant cheifs at the station. Be aware (as I`m sure you know) that the cops will then have your email addresses so discretion advised if your squeamish.......if you are really concerned then use a web cafe and set up a free account with someone. (perhaps there is an easier way but I dont know it!)

clint.herdegen@hoffmanestates.org
michael.hish@hoffmanestates.org
Steven.Casstevens@HoffmanEstates.org

Cheerio
Calum

President Eisenhower 1961
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: