FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DAVID ICKE... A conversation...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I could never defend everything that David Icke says, I cannot - as a truth seeker - stand by and watch anybody being lied about, whether I agree with them or not. The truth may not be what you want it to be!

David Icke never claimed to be a messiah. I cannot be bothered to find and post links to the countless online videos of the Wogan interview (and latterly a new interview) which categorically proves this is a myth which was created by the media and has been swallowed whole by the countless mass who base their beliefs on tabloid headlines who are unskilled in the art of chewing.

I remember reading David Icke's early works as a spokesperson of the Green Party and that he warned of ecological disasters. Perhaps he was too specific in his predictions which I understood to amount to a warning about our complacency and that none of us could rely on our Western status as immunity from the elements.
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:

David Icke never claimed to be a messiah. I cannot be bothered to find and post links to the countless online videos of the Wogan interview (and latterly a new interview) which categorically proves this is a myth which was created by the media and has been swallowed whole by the countless mass who base their beliefs on tabloid headlines who are unskilled in the art of chewing.

If you do come across it, post it up Very Happy
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
If you do come across it, post it up Very Happy

Per-lease!

I guess that as you and Bongo Brian are both posting on here, you have access to the internet, yes?

Then please use the same search tools which you seem to expect me to use to provide for you.

The very reason I didn't post any links is that they are so bleedin' easy to find for yourself and if you can't find them, as a 9/11 Truth Activist, maybe it is time that you started to ascend that very steep but short learning curve.

We do not employ servants on this ship!

Rolling Eyes
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another more general point about this.

Believe me when I say I don't necessarily believe or endorse everything that is posted on this forum (just as with any other discussion forum), but for the moderators to start deliberating on what is valid information and topics to be discuss is a slippery slope to

1) censorship and

2) an endless job of vetting every last post.

When we starting arguing that this campaigner is OK and this one isn't, there is a danger that we will repeat the squabbles and schisms that have plagued the US movement. Personally (whilst ceratinly not accepting everything he says) I have a lot of time for David Icke, but I also completely understand others that have no time for him or his more controversial ideas

When one of our critics points to some 'ridiculous comment' on these boards as evidence that we are ALL a bunch of loons, 'our' response should be something like this

"Everyone is posting here in an individual capacity, we do not endorse any one speaker or presentation of the evidence, these are public forums, where any one can register (including our critics or spooks posing as genuine supporters) and as long as it is within the site's general guidance any thing can be posted............ and so your point is?"

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=370
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1685
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=99
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I dont consider 911 Truth to be about any personalities, even one's named Stephen Jones, but about objective factual evidance

Just becuase anyone's name gets mentioned here should not be taken as any indication that discussing 911 Truth is only about discussing the theories of other individuals with a public profile...that way lies a dangerous road of simply accepting spoonfulls of opinion from alternative media to replace the spoonfulls of opinion from what the telly says

I will mention that Illusions forum is an environment where this is certainly not the case, and if anyone wants to discuss all things Ickian, or rail against the same, they will find no problems there, without distracting from the focus of what this site is about

(and some knowledgable forum members)

THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: DAVID ICKE IS JUST TOO BRIGHT FOR YOU Reply with quote

For those of you who believe that David Icke is a nutcase, I challenge you to go to the website http://www.checktheevidence.com/
and listen to the two audio interviews (in full). Then I ask you to post back on these pages and state whether or not you have changed your opinion.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo, my dear friend,

I've known David Icke for over 16 years since my time in the Green Party. I've also read all of his books which, I detect, you probably haven't. Could I ask you, as a fellow truth seeker, to please read his books with an open mind. He has been on an incredible journey - indeed it could be argued that we too, who disagree with the official 9/11 story, are also going on a pretty remarkable journey - and he openly admits that during his very early 'turquoise period' he made predictions which clearly did not come to pass (I'm sorry they frightened you). However, his predictions about the gradual assembling of a global, fascist, 1984 style government have been spot on.....and continue to be so - with 9/11 being a major part of this overall plan.

Please, those people who jump to rapid conclusions about David, mainly because of what they have been told by the heavily controlled media, take time out to do your own research. As Pikey says, it was David who first alerted us about 9/11.

With best wishes

Justin

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: DAVID ICKE IS JUST TOO BRIGHT FOR YOU Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
For those of you who believe that David Icke is a nutcase, I challenge you to go to the website http://www.checktheevidence.com/
and listen to the two audio interviews (in full). Then I ask you to post back on these pages and state whether or not you have changed your opinion.

Having considered this for a couple of hours, i'm going to raise issue with this post: its very well meaning, and I'm sure youve watched/listened/read a lot of Icke TTWSU3: but are you sure youve heard him?

As a matter of fact, I have a very similiar background re: Icke as Justin, I also was in the Greens before Icke's infamous Wogan interview, I arrainged a couple of talks for him in the 90's and in the last year Ive discussed many of his theories at great length on a number of internet sites, as some here will know well

Demanding people consider Ickes material and then demanding they admit they agree with it is a complete oxymoron, considering Ickes core message is to think for yourself and accept nothing without questioning

Sorry TTWSU3, but your doing the man a disservice, and the idea that someone has to agree with everything Icke says, or has ever said, is laughable. I am sure you mean well (one might say I "know" it) but try and see how that comes across, and takes Ickes own advice of not narrowing your perspective to anybody

Also Re: 911 Icke did do a fantastic job on "Alice in Wonderland and the World trade Centre" and the scenario he peiced together within a few weeks of the attack is still fundamentally sound today, but Icke didnt wake anyone up: people woke themselves up...

Theres even a few of us who watched the planes hit the towers on 9/11 and thought "Its them NWO buggers at it again!"

Not so good to admit that becuase it gives the impression one is not objective, but its true all the same

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
...As Pikey says, it was David who first alerted us about 9/11...

I'm sorry to contradict you about this again, Justin, but as I said in my earlier post, I will defend David when lies are being told about him but I will also stand up when he is being inappropriately credited.

As posted here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1277
I wrote:
I remember hearing Alex Jones expose a forthcoming 'terrorist attack' on his radio show in July 2001, a good two months beforehand. I ordered his video, '911: The Road To Tyranny' in Decenber 2001 (it didn't arrive until March 2002, such was the demand!). His book, '911: Descent into Tyranny', a virtual transcript of the video, was published shortly afterwards. Thierry Meyssan's book, '9/11: The Big Lie' was first published as, 'La Terrible Impostura' in May 2002. David's book was not published until October 2002 by which time Thierry Meyssan was publishing his second book, 'Pentagate'.

So, as much as David deserves credit for his efforts regarding 9/11, I don't think it is credible to say that it was David Icke who first alerted us to 9/11.
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard some of his views and he does seem to be up to speed with what's going on, hell he was way ahead of most of us.

He should have a show of his own entitled "Thinking outside of the Box"

Now that would be worth seeing.

N
paul wright

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of us knew via Icke- or Jones or whatever- what was coming down, and recognised 9/11 as it played out on the day in question when he put his Alice in Wonderland and 911 Day of Emergencies online immediately
David and Alex - they're both great sources of information - aren't they?
You pick out the bits you like and reject the bits you don't like

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Some of us knew via Icke- or Jones or whatever- what was coming down, and recognised 9/11 as it played out on the day in question when he put his Alice in Wonderland and 911 Day of Emergencies online immediately
David and Alex - they're both great sources of information - aren't they?
You pick out the bits you like and reject the bits you don't like

I didnt know Icke had done that dh, wasnt on the net at the time: Kudos there for sure. AJ called it beforehand, thats historical record, though not an "honour" anyone could be happy about

But then its that desire to "prevent the preventable" that motivates so many of us I reckon

(And the stakes here are WWIII and a planet enslaved)

Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And the stakes here are WWIII and a planet enslaved".

WW3/4 is happening right now though JW,be it the opening gambit!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had noticed!

OK then, fallback position:

above ALL else, keep knowledge alive for those who will follow us

Still, y'know, one likes to be open to a positive outcome!

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:

Quote:
Justin wrote:
...As Pikey says, it was David who first alerted us about 9/11...

I'm sorry to contradict you about this again, Justin, but as I said in my earlier post, I will defend David when lies are being told about him but I will also stand up when he is being inappropriately credited.

As posted here:
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1277
I wrote:
I remember hearing Alex Jones expose a forthcoming 'terrorist attack' on his radio show in July 2001, a good two months beforehand. I ordered his video, '911: The Road To Tyranny' in Decenber 2001 (it didn't arrive until March 2002, such was the demand!). His book, '911: Descent into Tyranny', a virtual transcript of the video, was published shortly afterwards. Thierry Meyssan's book, '9/11: The Big Lie' was first published as, 'La Terrible Impostura' in May 2002. David's book was not published until October 2002 by which time Thierry Meyssan was publishing his second book, 'Pentagate'.

So, as much as David deserves credit for his efforts regarding 9/11, I don't think it is credible to say that it was David Icke who first alerted us to 9/11.

Hi Flamesong. You are right concerning Alex Jones - by 'us' I meant Pikey and myself.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair do's.

I think that David has, without doubt, turned many people on to 9/11 and I find a great deal of what he says very interesting but I am finding his recent, somewhat pitiful pleas that he is working virtually alone quite irksome.

The areas where he is alone are the same areas where the rest of the 9/11 truth movement and the wider campaign against global tyranny feel that he brings ridicule upon us.

He knows this. He told me as much himself.
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies in advance for this one gang because I might be opening a can of worms here but:

One Dave we know extolls a theory about reptillians, which is mythologically sound but evidencially bankrupt physically...

Another Dave we know extolls the virtues of Magic Mushrooms...

Is there a pragmatic neccesity for a bit of Self-inflicted-Credibility-Nobbling to get Truth out without having a nasty accident?

Even AJ has hysteronic fits...

Now if that is so, then we may have to get our heads round the fact that we arnt going to get "publically respectable" spokespersons who dont, well... Die (Cooper, Hicks, Thompson etc)

And realise that all these public profile figures are people doing what they can and the rest of it is down to us

Bummer huh? I just cant keep friends at the moment...

Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to describe David Icke's work is that it is a meeting of advanced cutting edge quantum physics with the wisom of the indigenous peoples who have a 'memory' going back thousands of years untainted by the belief systems of 'imposed' religions. From a personal viewpoint I have managed to cross-reference the main themes of what David says by having some extraordinary meetings over the years with Elders from indigenous peoples as well as having a relative who introduced me to some key people within the NWO/Illuminati some years before David's controversial work had begun - I was even offered a job working for the Club of Rome.

Exposing the Truth about 9/11 is THE key - the unraveling that will take place once the ordinary people wake up to the simple fact that there is an unelected, unaccountable bloodline elite who have an agenda that is taking ALL OF US towards a global fascist World Government will be huge and all-embracing. The real challenges will come then - ie what political and economic structures will be put in place then? Thinking hats on everyone because all this will be happening sooner rather than later!

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
Thank you all for your replies.

I have to admit... maybe I was a little scathing in relation to David Icke... I take it back. Sorry to David.

However, I still feel that he has his own agenda. When he first went on Wogan he did not have any focus (ie. 9/11) and made some rediculous remarks regarding earth quakes etc. I think (now) that this was because maybe he was going through some personal issues at the time. I am of an age where I already realised the world was 'nuts', even when David made his first (all be it) confused statements on the Wogan show. I had, by that time, already read and studied Orwells 1984 for my 'O' grade (O level [In England]) English at school... (I did get a scraped pass Wink ) therefore, I do not believe his opinions were "well ahead of their time"... cos I and many other people had them too. We just didn't express them in the 'un-controlled' way David initially did.

The thing is this... no one now can be sure that David is not using the events of 9/11 to try to undo his earlier errors. ie try to save some face...
"this should not be the motive for 9/11 truth... The truth should be the motive for 9/11 truth!"

Ps. I will say this. He was right (oh so right!) about one thing. The human race as individuals are logical and diplomatic when singular... Put them in a group... Sheep principle takes over! This is the main reason for this appology to David, I got caught up in "mob rule" which I think singled out a vunerable guy (at the time) and riddiculed him. For that reason... Embarassed

Just a wee note;
That stuff about him being the son of god was the mainline media reading his comments incorrectly. What he actually said was;
"I am the son of the god-head."
Have NO IDEA just what he was refering to but hey, that was where he was at.

As for him being suspicious. I know where you and others are coming from on this. Its usually due to him tieing 911 to the reptile thing and many think that it is his way of discrediting the 911 truth movement.
I have heard Alan Watt (a phenominal researcher) voice his objections to D.I for these very reasons. Though i must point out (this is an excellent example of how we should not take the words of even those who we highly respect as gospel) that he said that Icke was a freemason on numerous occasions. He then came clean on one interview that his evidence for this was that Icke simply refused to answer the question when it was put to him if the was a mason or not. Talk about jumping to conclusions!

Well, me personally? I trust Icke in that he truely believes what he says about the reptile thing. He's probably wrong (by my guess anyway) but i dont think he is a real disinfo boy. In fact, some of his research is staggeringly well collected and delivered.
I'm not looking for anyone to follow, as such, i would view him as i view anyone else; take the good stuff, throw out the bad.

flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he actually said, 'I am a son of the god-head', later saying that we all are.

I agree with what you say, DeFecToR, about the lizard thing.

As for Freemasonry, if somebody refuses to answer the question I think it is not unreasonable to assume that they might have something to hide.

Why would David encourage pointless speculation?
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flamesong wrote:
I think he actually said, 'I am a son of the god-head', later saying that we all are.

I agree with what you say, DeFecToR, about the lizard thing.

As for Freemasonry, if somebody refuses to answer the question I think it is not unreasonable to assume that they might have something to hide.

Why would David encourage pointless speculation?

I see what you're saying but there was a clip of Icke i saw a few years ago on some pathetic UFO debunk garbage on Sky TV. It featured Icke being asked about the reptilian thing and because he had these guys pegged about their intentions he refused to answer saying;
"If you're not going to give it proper coverage then i wont be going there."

He really gave me the opinon then that he was not the sort of person that was going to play in to nonsense when put to him. This thing about the masons really made me think of this situation. I think it may well have been a situation where the question was put to him and he may have said something like;
"I'm not going to justify that question by answering it."
Either way, it really is not right for us to accuse until we have at least heard the interview in question.
Besides, i seriously doubt he would be able to successfully hide his membership for long.

Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the News Headlines section on David Icke's site to be a great resource to find obscure stories.

On the reptile thing, my interpretation is that perhaps some of the elite bloodlines have an over sized brain stem and an underdeveloped cerebral cortex which leaves them with heightened 'base' instincts and crippled higher reasoning and empathy.

Just a thought...
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I classify myself as a truthseeker. To evolve positively and keep in synchronicity with mother earth I believe that any action or decision making needs to be made on truth. Not disinformation, misinformation, etc.

I have devoted alot of my time reading David Ickes books and based on my life experience I believe that he is leading us to the truth.

Anyone who comes blogging on here, personally attacking anyone is IMHO
doing themselves great disservice as well as this fabulous website or they have a hidden agenda.

Divide and conquer are standard establishment tactics and playing the man rather than the ball is one of them!

What prompted me to read Ickes books, come out of my comfort zone and take the red pill was what I saw going on at the place I was earning my living at the time, local government. What I discovered was a jobs for the boys awarding of building contracts and a total disregard for public accountability. Ickes books showed me the light and I have not looked back since although it has not been easy.

I am pleased that you are beginning to see Davids work in a different light Bongo Brian however I do think that this thread should be deleted off the forum due to its aggresive title.

I do find some of Ickes writings unbelieveable, particularly the repitilian info, and that he has made public statements which he now regrets as they have been used by the ptb to great effect to create a barrier of communicate for him.

But remember when most people believed the world was flat? They believed that because that is what the authorities/the ptb told them yet those in the shadows of authority knew this was not true and the world was round. "Knowledge is power!" If you cannot comprehend the importance of that statement read the book "The golden thread of time" by Crichton E Miller.

I havent witnessed a reptilian transformation, nor seen a UFO, or seen a crop circle created by a UFO (I do believe though that there are hoax circles created by man) but that does not mean I dont think they do not exist. Remember that all that Icke is reporting/writing about in his books are the results of his research. Check out the evidence and read the massive sources of reference. To call this guy a looney is ridiculous, absolute madness and usually the explanation for making those responses are ignorance and the effect of effective mind control by the ptb through their media (press and TV).

Regarding the repitilian theory remember the Panorama interview with Princess Diana (has anyone got this archived I would like a copy) when she advised that she referred to the leading royals as"the lizards" and that one day she would reveal all and shock the world? Sadly she did not get the opportunity to fulfill that promise!

Lets keep on focus Icke stated that 911 is the KEY to that great awakening to truth, I believe statement that is why I joined my local 911 truth group over a yaer ago and why I remain loyal to the cause.

Justice, peace & TRUTH

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ahem* Reptillian Agenda section at Illusions

I'd just like to say a big personal thankyou to Bongo Brian. Its very rare on interent forums for someone to have the humility to say "well theres more to this than I thought"...and I'd add damn straight, accept nothing from no-one without question

You show your quality sir: the highest

(doffs hat)

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Bongo Brian.

"The truth conquers all" as is stated on one of the pillars in Rosslyn Chapel in Edinburgh, the establishment of Freemasonry in the UK, where the Knights Templar settled with their knowledge taken from Solomons Temple.

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
flamesong
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikey wrote:
"The truth conquers all" as is stated on one of the pillars in Rosslyn Chapel in Edinburgh, the establishment of Freemasonry in the UK, where the Knights Templar settled with their knowledge taken from Solomons Temple.

And those who control the truth are the conquerors.

Currently, the truth is controlled by the media which is in turn controlled.

I'd take the quote from Rosslyn Chapel as a very cynical motto of the powerful invisible.
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My concern is with the problem that there seems to be something in us all which seeks sources of infallible truth. This, I believe, is a universal human failing.

Why do people attribute infallibility to those who claim their ideas are acquired through channelling?

Why do people attribute infallibility to the Bible or the Koran, or the Church or the Pope or the Torah or the works of Karl Marx or Wilhelm Reich or Alice Bailey or Sai Baba or David Icke or Benjamin Creme or Krishnamurti etc?

I have researched a good number of such prophets or gurus and discovered that most of them (the good ones in my opinion) caution people not to take everything that they teach on trust but to search for the truth for themselves.

I have had a good deal to do with Benjamin Creme since I first came across him in 1981. Though he tours the world with his teaching he lives in London and for a time I used to attend "transmission meditation" at his house.

He teaches that we live in a time of crisis when we are being given help by spiritual energies of love and peace pouring into the world, but we have to respond to these energies by changing the world around us and implementing the principle of sharing and conserving the world's resources. He also maintains that the "heirarchy of ascended masters" headed by the "world teacher" are currently coming into incarnation to give us the help that we need. He teaches a very optimistic message, though he does also admit that the forces of darkness are trying to foil the attempts of all people of goodwill to usher in the New Age of love, peace and sharing. He also never asks anyone to believe what he says on trust, but encourages people to think for themselves and to use their intuition to make up their own minds on how far they find his message true and to accept it on whatever level they find it useful in their lives.

Unfortunately there are those who treat him as some kind of infallible guru, not something which he welcomes.

Like David Icke, he has made certain predictions which turned out not to be true. For example he predicted that the first Gulf War would not happen or be merely a skirmish. There are many things that he says which I just can't accept. Nevertheless, I find his politics inspiring: in favour of non-violence, sharing, co-operation and against the neocon cabal, their money-grabbing and war-mongering. You can find his interlinked websites here: http://www.shareintl.org/

Is he right about the reappearance of the Christ and the Masters of Wisdom [his sexist languge, not mine]? I just don't know.

The issue has also been raised on this thread that discussion of David Icke's ideas (and perhaps discussion of all things spiritual) on this website are damaging to our reputation. To an extent I agree with that. It must be made clear that the 9/11 Truth Movement does not endorse David Icke and that those who think he, or any other spiritual teacher, are nuts are welcome here if they are trying to discover the truth about 9/11.

I am acutely aware that we have atheists and agnostics among our supporters and sometimes they express to me a certain frustration with the spiritual references which many posters on here make. As a former atheist myself, I have much sympathy with them. If you have never had an experience which convinces you of the existence of God, it is profoundly dishonest to say you believe in Her/Him.

I remember a line from a minute of a recent Quaker Yearly Meeting: "God has no hands but our own."

If that is true, there is no reason why all these wonderful people who make up the 9/11 Truth Movement, whatever their opinion on spiritual or religious matters, should not join together to uncover the truth.

Noel

"Take heed, dear Friends, to the promptings of love and truth in your hearts." - Quaker Advices and Queries
Ben
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Icke Reply with quote

Has the link to this post been removed?

That the discussion of anything 'spiritual' might somehow dent the reputation of the 9/11 Truth Movement is a laughable idea, considering our UK president is a crop circle enthusiast and lectures (excellently) on the paradigm shift, 2012, and a host of other related concepts. If 'spirituality' is inimical to public acceptability, I'd still take spirituality. Icke has never presented himself as a guru, and is not taken as one by any of the (many) supporters of his who I know.

Truth against the World. They will never like it, will never get it, and will never like us: and, personally, I don't care.

Now, who wants to research the 9/11 'ley line' theory?? Wink

Ben
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xmasdale wrote:

Quote:
Is he right about the reappearance of the Christ and the Masters of Wisdom [his sexist languge, not mine]? I just don't know.

Great letter Noel - I can only give you my personal take on this matter. What David and others have pointed out is that there is an Infinite Consciousness or Infinite Love out there, which we are ALL a part of (including that little wood lice down there by your right foot!), and which is starting to break down the Matrix of control and negative energy which this planet/3D, Five Sense reality has been caught up in for thousands of years (countdown to 2012 and all that). This reconnection with Infinite Consciousness is being resisted by the Matrix and its beneficiaries, the NWO/Illuminati, and part of that resistance is to set up new religions involving Ascended Masters, Ashtar Command etc. etc. who are coming to 'save' us. We don't need saving by anyone - the power we need is simply with us - and with us alone. We are all a part of Infinite Consciousness and this is what David meant when, in his early days, he said he was 'A' son of the Godhead.

Now, I can't prove any of all this and no doubt sceptics out there will have a field day with me.......but what I do know is that I feel very comfortable with all of this, and it does seem to answer some of the great Questions of Life that we all have. And, anyway, according to advanced Quantum Physics we are all holograms - and I don't mean the planes that hit the Twin Towers! So what the hell...................

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
And, anyway, according to advanced Quantum Physics we are all holograms - and I don't mean the planes that hit the Twin Towers! So what the hell...................

They were CGI not holograms.

http://www.911closeup.com/nico/CGI/CGI_aprilfools.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: