FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

9/11 reloaded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seraph
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: 9/11 reloaded Reply with quote

Hey, I'm new here, just registered. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I made a short 9/11 film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-izPdng8Ck

Download here: http://www.badongo.net/vid/183816

Smile
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Work Seraph. Awesome. Good length. short and Snappy.

How widespread is 9/11 information in Sweden?
seraph
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!

I think the alternative 9/11 theories are quite widespread actually, but the problem is, as usual, that they don't recieve any serious exposure in the media.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seraph,

Great video. Good music and timing, should appeal to the younger crowds. I will try and get it on at the Truth gig next month.

Cheers
Andy

seraph
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Seraph,

Great video. Good music and timing, should appeal to the younger crowds. I will try and get it on at the Truth gig next month.

Cheers
Andy

Thanks, that's great! Smile
patti
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Awesome Video clip Reply with quote

I am new to this sight and to be honest I was quite suprised to see that not only is some concerned citizens of the USA questioning the official story behind the 9/11 cover up but it seems to be internationally troubling. I am from the USA, and find it very troubling the events and the official story on that day. I find it even more troubling that our so called free media here has not even given a small glimpse of this side. It is very frustrating to watch our God Given Liberties taken away from us every day, and alot of people believe that its a small price to pay for safety....SAY WHAT!!! My thoughts...
It was a pretext for war, it was a way to strip of of our constitution bit by bit, It was a way to ring in the ol National ID card. Well I will stop for now. I am open for any discussion on the matter. Thanks for your time.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right Patti. It looks as though the US is headed for a mighty fall. It is being systematically and deliberately destroyed by these criminals. 9/11 evidence is our only chance of exposing them, interrupting their agenda and, hopefully, stopping them in their tracks.
patti
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it begs to ask the question, can we stop them in their tracks. Is it to late?
In a country where freedom of speech is accepted.... only as long as it goes along with the Powers that Be. If it doesnt you are un- patriotic, and un- american.
I was always taught it is not only our right, it is our duty to question the Government. The Government we "supposedly" elected. Not anymore!!! Has this country become so fat, dumb and happy that we choose to bury our heads in the sand and ignore the fact that our Leaders have an agenda that will not only destroy nations, but will also usher in the NWO. Dont get me wrong, I am patriotic, I am an american. Yes America is about to take a mighty fall, but I hate to admit we have brought alot of this on ourselves. There are good americans that are willing to take a stand. As I said I hope its not to late. A man once told me..... Evil can only prevail when good men and women stand and do nothing!!!!! It is time to take a stand!
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT YOU SEE 51 SECONDS INTO VIDEO Reply with quote

A very good introduction to 911.

51 seconds into the video - when the plane crashes into the building - something comes shooting out of the opposite side of the building at great speed at an angle of about 45%.

Given that the plane did not hit at this angle - can anyone offer an explanation?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It rebounded off one of the multitude of steel columns.
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patti

A good counter to the 'patriotic' card would be pointing out the similarity between our current situation and the situation in Germany in the 1930s - we all know how that turned out!
patti
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leiff,
You are exactly correct!!!! History could very well be repeating itself!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: