FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Morgan Reynolds hatchet job on Steve Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Morgan Reynolds hatchet job on Steve Jones Reply with quote

First time poster to these forums, relatively new to the idea of 911 as an inside job. Initially thought the idea was ridiculous, which turned to skeptism, which became thoughtful, and finally conviction as I looked into the evidence.

Anyway, enuf of an intro.

Has anyone else seen this article by Morgan Reynolds?
http://nomoregames.net/index.php?Page=911&subpage1=trouble_with_jones

Anyone know what the deal is between these two? As a relative newcomer to the evidence, I haven't read all the articles or seen all the interviews that either of these professors have done. I can say that what I've seen/read of both so far, Steve Jones seems to be genuine and professional. Not sure what Reynolds problem is. In the few articles I've read by Reynolds, I thought he weakened his message by lumping unproven, perifery, and frankly, far-fetched theories in with hard evidence of a 911 conspiracy. He presented many suspicions as fact and seemed to me be committing many of the crimes he accuses jones of committing. Is there a history between these two? What is the rest of the community's view of Reynolds?

I would think that the best way to get the message across to people formerly like me, who find the idea of a 911 conspiracy incredible (at least until they examine the evidence), would be to concentrate EXCLUSIVELY on what is obvious. e.g. the evidence for controlled demolition, which is enormous and really quite obvious once you view the videos in slow motion and see the details of the construction of the towers.

I would also think that petty infighting between scholars of 911 would be hugely counter-productive. Even if Reynolds is right that Jones is 'sloppy' in his research (which he seems to say in the above article amongst more slanderous accusations), he has still done a lot to get the message out and that message is no more assailable by critics than Reynold's own 'research'. I don't get it.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reynolds has no right to call Jones 'sloppy' when he has stated that planes may have not hit the twin towers atall.

reynolds is of the fakery clan.. i suspect him to be a disinformant of some sort

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: