FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EyeWitnesses

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: EyeWitnesses Reply with quote

The entire basis for the theory that expolsives were used, is eye witnesses testimony.

I studied pyschology, and its amazing how flawed eye witness testimony can be.

"Jurors treat eyewitness identification as compelling evidence in both civil and criminal trials. The strength of eyewitness testimony is demonstrated by a study (cited in Loftus and Doyle, 1992) that recorded verdicts in a mock trial. Although jurors rely heavily on eyewitness identification, there is overwhelming evidence that eyewitness identification is highly fallible and that eyewitness confidence is a poor guide to accuracy.
"
"Distorted Retrospective Eyewitness Reports as Functions of Feedback and Delay
Participant?witnesses viewed a crime video and attempted to identify the culprit from a culprit-absent lineup. The 253 mistaken-identification eyewitnesses were randomly given confirming, disconfirming, or no feedback regarding their identifications. Feedback was immediate or delayed 48 hr, and measures were immediate or delayed 48 hr. Confirming, but not disconfirming, feedback led to distortions of eyewitnesses? recalled confidence, amount of attention paid during witnessing, goodness of view, ability to make out facial details, length of time to identification, and other measures related to the witnessing experience.
"

People often hear and see what they expect and want to see. Just beacuse people hear a bang, dosnt mean it was an expolsion. There is alot of evidence to suggest that EWT is extremely flawed, one case demonstrated how children whos school was taken hostage by terrorists could give accurate descriptions of what happpened and recall vidid memorys and genunially belive them, even though school records show them to be on holiday at the time. With leading questions and everyone having watched endless programs about the towers falling, its possible peoples recolection of what happened could change

Most courts now will find it hard to find a defendant guilty by EWT without other evidence as well.

for a little further reading - http://www.psychology.org/cgi-bin/links2/search.cgi?query=eyewitness
________
Vaporizer

Last edited by DaveyJ on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree about the reliability of eyewitness testimony. I was always taught in history that eyewitness testimony could only really be used to back up other sources of primary evidence.

Thus I give you this:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3498980438587461603&q=9%2F1 1+eyewitness

This also applies to the "hundreds" of eyewitnesses that saw a 757 hitting the pentagon - except that there is no other primary evidence to back that claim up.

Which country is the very best?
and in the land of rape and honey,
you prey" Al Jourgensen
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter wrote:
This also applies to the "hundreds" of eyewitnesses that saw a 757 hitting the pentagon - except that there is no other primary evidence to back that claim up.

Apart from the 757 found in the Pentagon of course...

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davy J states:-

Quote:
The entire basis for the theory that expolsives were used, is eye witnesses testimony.

Incorrect, there is the physics and science, check out 911 scholars for truth (top academics) and watch 911 eyewitness.

Information was provided to the authorities regarding the existence of explosives yet the Keane Commission report makes no record of this or their analysis or explain why witnesses (eg. The Janitor, William Rodrigez could not possibly have haerd explosives going off in the basement prior to impact)

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Mooter wrote:

I have not seen any evidence of a 757 at the pentagon.

Round, round, round we go......

you prey" Al Jourgensen
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Mooter wrote:

What is all this then?

http://www.911myths.com/html/757_wreckage.html

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth. - Umberto Eco
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: EyeWitnesses Reply with quote

DaveyJ wrote:

I studied pyschology, and its amazing how flawed eye witness testimony can be.

"Jurors treat eyewitness identification as compelling evidence in both civil and criminal trials. The strength of eyewitness testimony is demonstrated by a study (cited in Loftus and Doyle, 1992) that recorded verdicts in a mock trial. Although jurors rely heavily on eyewitness identification, there is overwhelming evidence that eyewitness identification is highly fallible and that eyewitness confidence is a poor guide to accuracy.
"
"Distorted Retrospective Eyewitness Reports as Functions of Feedback and Delay
Participant–witnesses viewed a crime video and attempted to identify the culprit from a culprit-absent lineup. The 253 mistaken-identification eyewitnesses were randomly given confirming, disconfirming, or no feedback regarding their identifications. Feedback was immediate or delayed 48 hr, and measures were immediate or delayed 48 hr. Confirming, but not disconfirming, feedback led to distortions of eyewitnesses’ recalled confidence, amount of attention paid during witnessing, goodness of view, ability to make out facial details, length of time to identification, and other measures related to the witnessing experience.
"

People often hear and see what they expect and want to see. Just beacuse people hear a bang, dosnt mean it was an expolsion. There is alot of evidence to suggest that EWT is extremely flawed, one case demonstrated how children whos school was taken hostage by terrorists could give accurate descriptions of what happpened and recall vidid memorys and genunially belive them, even though school records show them to be on holiday at the time. With leading questions and everyone having watched endless programs about the towers falling, its possible peoples recolection of what happened could change

Most courts now will find it hard to find a defendant guilty by EWT without other evidence as well.

for a little further reading - http://www.psychology.org/cgi-bin/links2/search.cgi?query=eyewitness

I'd certainly be willing to leave ALL eye witness testimony out of the discussion. Applying the laws of physics and examining ALL physical evidence certainly raises an enormous # of questions with the official version of what happened on 911.

Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:
Mooter wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Mooter wrote:

What is all this then?

Personally, I prefer to look at the photos taken by the fire crews that were first on the scene. None of the pictures on 911myths are date/time stamped.

MM - I agree whole heartedly about the eyewitnesses. However, JP and such the like don't think that is acceptable.

you prey" Al Jourgensen
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Mooter wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:
Mooter wrote:

What is all this then?

Personally, I prefer to look at the photos taken by the fire crews that were first on the scene. None of the pictures on 911myths are date/time stamped.

MM - I agree whole heartedly about the eyewitnesses. However, JP and such the like don't think that is acceptable.

Yes, because those photos all come from the other time that a plane hit the pentagon. Don't you think the firecrews would have noticed people running into the building while they were fighting the fire, leaving a little trails of debris? Wouldn't anyone on the freeway notice the people dropping pieces of aircraft on the lawn? The people that stopped to see what was going on? Why didn't any of them see people dropping sections of aircraft?

Since when did you know my position on eyewitnesses?

Mooter
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Pixels wrote:

I was referring to the fact that people who support the official story accept eyewitness testimony with regards to the pentagon but not with regards to the WTC. I did not mean you specifically.

you prey" Al Jourgensen
Johnny Pixels
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooter wrote:
Johnny Pixels wrote:

I was referring to the fact that people who support the official story accept eyewitness testimony with regards to the pentagon but not with regards to the WTC. I did not mean you specifically.

People do accept the eyewitness testimony with regards to the WTC. I assume you are referring to the reports of explosions. Yes, eyewitnesses heard explosions. But explosions aren't always caused by explosives.

DaveyJ
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of hijackers on planes, way to hijack the thread Wink

all i was saying is that eye witness testimony can be unrealible and someone had posted a documentary which was just a montage of people saying "i heard three bangs, then the tower fell"

and when i said eye witness testimony is the only evidence is beacuse its the only thing that could be brought forward in a court of law, if the truth movment chose to follow it through that far. Because there is no one willing to testify or admit they were part of the extensive demolition crew, expolsives team or many other stages of a multi layed black op. There is no evidence to suggest reisidue of expolsives, there is nothing left of expolsives, wiring cases, mis-fired charges that would of been damaged by the plane hitting the buidling.

also to say a plane didnt hit the pentagon is daft, what else could of happened to flight 77. What would be the point in hijacking an aircraft, then disposing of it in probably the greatest trick of mis-direction in history, to fire a missile at a target. Why not just use the plane.
________
Brookwood
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Critics' Corner All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: