FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex British ambassador to Uzbeki..Craig Murray on Alex Jones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Ex British ambassador to Uzbeki..Craig Murray on Alex Jones Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/210806murray.mp3

Former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and independent candidate in Blackburn. He seems like a good guy, I think i've seen him in a documentary on TV, I wonder what his position on 911 is?

Has anyone contacted him from here?

www.myspace.com/truthleeds
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump!

Does anyone know what this guy position on 9-11 is? Has anyone from the campaign contacted him?

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think our lobbying group have contacted him. As a follow-up to the Archbishop of York, I think we should.

I reckon we missed a trick during the general election campaign by concentrating on Blair's Sedgefield rather than Straw's Blackburn where Craig Murray was standing on an anti-war ticket. Blackburn, moreover, has a large Muslim population.

Noel
uselesseater

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I decided to contact him, here's what I wrote, any criticism very welcome.

Dear Mr. Murray,
I was listened intently to you being interviewed by US radio host and researcher Alex Jones last night and I must echo Mr. Jones' thanks and commendation of your work. We would undoubtedly be a lot further down this frightening road we find ourselves on at this point, if it weren't for people such as yourself.
I am an active member of a much slandered/mocked/hated group of activists and scholars whose aim is to make others aware of the true nature of the war on terror and it's foundational event (9-11), which we find to be without a shadow of doubt, completely fraudulent on every level.
On listening to your comments I gather that, at least publicly, you do not endorse the views of Mr. Jones and ourselves, that 9-11 was engineered solely for the purpose of lighting the blue touch paper on what is known as the 'war on terror', resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands, the legitimisation of torture, curtailment of fundamental liberties and who knows what else in the future. You may be one of those who still think it ludicrous that the truth an event of such significance could be kept from the people and the vast majority of genuine representatives in government, despite government sponsored false flag terrorism being a fact of the historical record. However, I see the tide of public opinion is turning despite the mockery of our position and the relentless reinforcement of the 'official' position.
As I alluded to above, our has over the years, been much ridiculed and ignored by mainstream opinion. However it is now beyond doubt that, thanks to the hard work of many dedicated individuals, the 'truth movement' has finally taken off, not only at the grass root level, but also in the academic sphere at a staggering scale with the formation and continual growth of the 'Scholars for 9/11 Truth' who can be found at www.st911.org

Yours sincerely

Last edited by uselesseater on Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good effort Ueselesseater Razz

Thank you.

Peace,

Sonic.

Who will guard the guards?
uselesseater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just got back to me saying he is unconvinced by any version of events of 9-11, including the controlled demolition version and said his best efforts were spent in his area of his professional expertiese.

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He seems a good guy.
Perhaps we need to rely less, when examining a persons moral stance, on their position on 911.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Defector said, just because he doesn't believe the demolition theory doesn't mean he is a bad person. There are millions who don't. There are many other less controversila areas we should focus on when campaigning. Able Danger, PNAC, War Games, Cheney in charge of NORAD, put options, Minnetta's testimony, Kean's recent book relating to taking the Pentagon to court for lying etc These aren't theories but undeniable facts that were not looked into properly.
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave and I are having a drink with Craig tomorrow, and a bit of a catch-up session, so let's see.....
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
Dave and I are having a drink with Craig tomorrow, and a bit of a catch-up session, so let's see.....

Nice one!

Good luck with that.

Noel
uselesseater

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes he's definately one of the good guys. I didn't mention any evidence in my mail so I'm not sure if he's heard of the CD argument before or perhaps he just had a quick look at the scholars truth site from the link I sent him.

uselesseater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:

Any Joy Annie? Of course he wouldn't appreciate any details being on the internet, but was it positive?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: