FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Explosive WERE used to bring down the towers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Explosive WERE used to bring down the towers. Reply with quote

http://infowars.net/articles/August2006/210806Explosives.htm

This video link was posted by Pikey originally to this forum. I disagreed with the title "Were Explosives Used to Bring Down the Towers", as it was likely to attract people who still want to debate the evidence (which it did), so I moved it to Critic's corner to save time.

I have therefore reposted the link to this forum, because of the possinility that my action may have deprived some people of seeing it.

The title of article is "Were Explosives Used to Bring Down The Towers", which itself links to 9/11 Revisited.

Ummm - let's see..............

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting a little miffed on this forum.

And the reason is there are threads created that we all know are the facts,so why keep going on about "were explosives used" we all bloody well know they were,the physics proves it,it is not a debateable
subject.
And I'm sorry Andrew this "Explosives were used" thread is rather pointless,anyone that has seen the evidence knows this you are wasting your time on this forum preaching to the vast majority of cynics of the Official story.

All is circular argument, it achieves nought.What we do need is short and to the point facts, that are easily comprehensible to convince the public.

There is the carnage that has been going on in the Lebanon,for all to see. There is no denying that Bush and Blair have been stalling on the ceasefire front,and everyone knows it.
Hell even someone very close to me said people believe this terror lark
is the governments doing,shouldn't we focus on that for a start then work backwards?

That is what I've been thinking about lately.

We shouldn't be myopic in our aims,is all I'm trying to say.

N
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - I posted this on behalf of someone else - I made the same points you did. But I did it as a gesture of good will to the person concerned.

I just skip over the posts when they don't interest me.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Learning that we have the choice to ignore rather than argue with what we dont like is a key skill to forum communication IMO

I hadnt seen this one personally, so I say thanks andrew for putting it up

I note its hosted on GoggleVid, so I shall go find that primary link, as I prefer to provide links to others in isolation to the site prenting the embedded vid where possible: for one thing watching on google vid gives fullscreen!

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to admit, cant find that link: if anyone can help, let me know
Newspeak International
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching it now Andrew,and none of it is new,that is not to say unworthy,this is a superb composite example.

However to get people to watch it would probably require a heavy chair, and copious amounts of Gaffer/Duct tape Laughing including a puter with web access and inputting the web address into their browser yourself!

Not counting the hour in this case to perpetrate your crime,before the kids/spouse come home.

N
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: