FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MORE EVIDENCE FOR NO PLANES
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: MORE EVIDENCE FOR NO PLANES Reply with quote

http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/day.video.09.html

Take at look at CNN covering the second crash (on above link)

Just before impact the camera zooms into the second towerand the film is clear and detail can be seen.

The camera then zooms out, picks up the alleged plane "no clarity" - why does it not zoom in for a close up?

The alleged plane then "melts into the building". I have replayed the action many times and I cannot see a single piece of wreckage falling down the side of the building - no fuselage, no wings, no tail section, just dust and smoke - so what happened to the plane?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand how you can watch that clip and then say that no debris falls down the side of the tower - it literally rains down and one piece is thrown out of the other side following the same flight path at almost the same speed immediately after impact.

The twin towers were massive buildings with lots of structure to make them work. The outer skin was relatively weak compared with the interior which was made of massive box columns which would have stopped the plane dead. The outside walls were only just over a foot thick made of hollow columns of steel a few millimetres thick.

Have a look at this document. Ignore the conclusions because they are bs coming from the official story but the photos say it all. How could the breaks in the outer structure have been made to look exactly like the shape of an aircraft? The wingtip entry points are clearly visible. There are even pictures of some parts of the wreckage.

http://www.house.gov/science/hot/wtc/wtc-report/WTC_ch2.pdf
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The debris is dust not aircraft wreckage - the thing you refer to on the opposite side of the building is probably the missile

Look specifically below the dust half way down the tower - you will see no plane parts falling down
program58
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

planes or no planes, this discussion is unneccesary.

the buildings fell due to controlled demolition.

work from the facts, not from theory.

no planes is a theory nothing more.

controlled demolition is a fact. re: building 7 and larry silverstein's admission.

facts are strong and theories just weaken our cause to inspire people to question the official conspiracy...theory.

please concentrate on facts that hit their target rather than theories which cannot leave the ground or always fall short of their intention.

at this stage we need to agree on information which inspires people to join with us and commit to contribute to change what 9/11 intended to usher in.

for those who believe the no plane theories ask yourself; is your focus really on exposing the 9/11 lie to all or are you creating more of the official confusion?

please discard theories which divide rather than unite. do it now, for time is running out.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

program58 wrote:
planes or no planes, this discussion is unneccesary.

yet another proponant of the 'half truth' movement. what a joke
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
The debris is dust not aircraft wreckage - the thing you refer to on the opposite side of the building is probably the missile

Look specifically below the dust half way down the tower - you will see no plane parts falling down

Dust, Dust!!!

These bits of dust are probably each bigger than a human being and the main projectile you refer to as the missile is probably the size of a car. Where is your sense of scale? Don't you think the tower would have acted like a sieve, shredding the plane into small pieces as it passes through the building's inner structure?

And why would a missile have passed straight through the building. Wouldn't it have exploded and been destroyed completely?

I notice you have not replied to my other point about the photographs of the entry and exit holes. Please answer that because I'm getting sick and tired of the no-plane guys always dodging these questions. How do you explain the wing tip marks in the facade - and please don't say these images have been altered using photoshop because that would be another convenient piece of bs by the no-plane guys. Can you seriously tell me that the entry and exit holes were due to a missile only a few feet in diameter?
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Don't you think the tower would have acted like a sieve, shredding the plane into small pieces as it passes through the building's inner structure?

yes I do, and you manage to ignore all the photos I've posted of the 'aircraft' emerging from the other side of the WTC. Look at the photo I've posted of the plane first penetraiting the building, the wing is inside the WTC but hasn't scarred the outer building, explain that please.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shape of the hole in WTC could also have been made by the placing of explosives "in the right places"

You accept that explosives brought the building down - so why not explosives to get the shape?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who still think real planes were used please click on this link

http://reopen911.org/bluescreen.htm

go to the eye witness reporter ink who is observing the twin towers.

No engine noise is heard on his microphone

The reporter states that it was just an explosion and he did not see a plane

The guy in the studio however says he saw a plane - obviously the one added by special effects

For me this is conclusive proof that there were no planes - end of story
I hope some of you will look at this evidence and back me up
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR JAMES Reply with quote

James

You state that the outer skin of the building was relatively weak.

Ok lets assume you are correct.

The alleged plane however was banked at an angle and damage was spread over 4 floors

Each floor was made of solid concrete and the plane would have met massive resistance against the concrete floors and therefore it would be impossible to penetrate the building in the way it is shown

Please answer this one James
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Each floor was made of solid concrete and the plane would have met massive resistance against the concrete floors and therefore it would be impossible to penetrate the building in the way it is shown

Please answer this one James

This is easy. The floors you so long to be made of solid concrete were no more than steel floor trusses supporting thin metal sheeting covered in 5 inches (125mm) of concrete. You obviously didn't look at the document I sent through very carefully because you will see on pp 2-5 to 2-9 the details of the floor structure. These floor trusses spanned from the inner box columns (incredibly strong) to the thin supporting steel facade. Any object, the size of a Boeing travelling at 400mph would easily have penetrated the facade and destroyed some of the floor trusses, the concrete offering no resistance at all. Most of the floor was made of air because that's what truss design is all about; spanning any structure using the least amount of material for a certain load. In the case of the floor trusses in the twin towers the loading was probably calculated to be a few tons per m2 or something similar, any more and the floor would collapse. Now try getting the floors to cope with over 150 tons in the direction they are not designed to cope with.

By the way, I'm a trained architect if you want to start arguing with me about this.

And as for explosions making holes to look like a plane had struck the towers - nonsense! Why bother when using a plane (or fake plane packed with explosives) will satisfy the job completely.

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
The reporter states that it was just an explosion and he did not see a plane

And this is easy too. People often have problems establishing the cause of things. It would not have been apparent to those on the ground what would have caused the explosion. Airplanes would have been flying about all the time and mixed in with the confusion on the ground it would have been hard to establish the exact cause. Again, you have to understand the scale of the twin towers. Unless far away, any observer would have been too close to the towers to see the sky and what is happening in it - especially when the sky was full of smoke.

Last edited by James C on Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree James.

I have said before this "no planes" theory is, quite frankly, stupid. As I have asked before: what is a 140 ton plane going to do when it goes into a building weighing 500,000 tons at, as you say, 400mph?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you state James, the floors were made of concrete - you talk as though this is some kind of easy to penetrate substance like "a cloud"

The plane would have met massive resistance.

If you bother to look at the site below - you will find overwhelming evidence of no planes

http://reopen911.org/bluescreen.htm
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeezzuz... Rolling Eyes

one person saying he saw an explosion and didn't mention a plane, isn't conclusive proof that the planes were faked.

many eye witnesses reported seeing planes.

this no planes stuff isn't even funny any more

you are wasting your time and energy

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
As you state James, the floors were made of concrete - you talk as though this is some kind of easy to penetrate substance like "a cloud"

No, you said the floors were made of concrete, I am saying they were made of steel trusses which are light and easy to bend. The concrete merely created a flat continuous floor to walk on but I'll repeat, it was only 5 inches thick! Poured concrete with no reinforcement as this was has no tensile strength just like a brick. Hit a stack of bricks in the right way with your fist and they all break in half. 5 inches of concrete is the same depth as 2 and a bit bricks. What more do I need to say.

As for the reopen 911 bluescreen nonsense; in the second paragraph it states that the floors were solid concrete with steel rims. This as I have stated above and before is rubbish. Go check the construction out for yourself instead of believing these lies. This is disinfo on a scale which makes a mockery of the very disinfo we are trying to expose.

Don't be a part of the disinfo agents plan. It is there to confuse and divide the truth movement. This has to be one of the secret services best jokes. Having said that, looking at your previous posts and your sudden launch into asking silly questions and accusing others of being less than active with this cause especially after the months of silence following your membership of this forum, I'm beginning to wonder whether you are not some disinfo agent. Something doesn't seem right about your approach and your sudden latching onto of this story. A very strong accusation I know and perhaps one I shouldn't be making but I am and I make no apologies.

Last edited by James C on Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
numeral
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="James C"]
THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
5 inches of concrete is the same depth as 2 and a bit bricks. What more do I need to say.

Um, er, cough, 5 inches vertically. But the alleged plane was travelling horizontally. As an alleged architect you should have got your horizontals and verticals right.

Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: No planes Reply with quote

I`ve been through this before, many times.

There is absolutely NO WAY that the holes in the WTC towers could have been "created" by subterfuge.

POSSIBLY there may have been some trickery to cover up possible use of cargo planes etc.

The footage of the plane "melting" into the building is very poor quality and is ONLY observed when cycling between frames. The camera is only recording so many frames per second. The odd appearance is entirely due to the frame junction. If you have a special high speed camera i guarantee it would have looked nothing like this at all.

On the loose change forum an emergency worker has posted loads of his personal digital photos of the roof below WTC. The whole roof is covered with plane parts. COVERED.

There were ENGINES in the street for goodness sake, do you think a couple of blokes in a van came up and shoved a jet turbine out the back and nobody noticed! The whole place was crammed with people.

This is dangerous rubbish. I`ve been through a long debate with a guy stating that it does not surprise me at all that the plane went INTO the building. As a previous poster said there are numerous large plane bits on the street, on roofs etc.

As for the no-noise on recordings, you havnt spent enough time using camcorers. The sound is nonsense on most of them.
There are hundreds of people who heard those jets.

Look I`m NOT saying those planes were even 767s ok! But two large jets similar to commercial airliners DID hit those buildings!

I`ve looked at the web link provided and the videos.

They only look odd when cycled from one frame to another, this is IMHO an effect created by:

1: nonsense footage (nobodies fault but it is)
2: Problem of slowing down low frame rate camera footage, you get gaps. Its going to look odd in places.

Going after this stuff when we have PNAC, WTC7, Able Danger etc etc is crazy.

I notice the site compares it to a truck crash. Sorry but that is a VERY poor comparison.

Kinetic energy = 0.5 x Mass x Velocity Squared.

Since a plane is travelling at approx 10 times the speed of the truck its damage potential is VASTLY more as its SPEED is squared.

The stuff by reynolds about having to smash 3600 tons of concrete to enter the building is VERY misleading IMO.

This is really bad disinfo people.

President Eisenhower 1961
wepmob2000
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To paraphrase a well known medical maxim - if it looks like a plane, it most probably is a plane (although technically a plane is a woodworking tool).

To suggest there were no aircraft is drivel of the highest order.

If the 'truth' movement wants to gain any of the credibility it so desperately craves it would be best served by pursuing the one real plausible hypothesis....

Namely that there was a plot by Bin Laden to commit mass murder on 9/11, and that the U.S. Government was aware of this and either allowed it to go ahead unhindered or even assisted it in various ways, to assist the conduct of its longer term foreign policy objectives.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

numeral wrote:
Um, er, cough, 5 inches vertically. But the alleged plane was travelling horizontally. As an alleged architect you should have got your horizontals and verticals right.

Point taken, but in which case you need to ask yourself what was the span of each floor from facade to inner supporting columns - it was 11.0 metres (the impact of the south tower was against the short span). Therefore with a floor depth of 0.125 metres this gives a span to depth ratio of 88:1. Try and imagine that ratio, perhaps you'd like to look at a ruler; count 88 millimetres horizontally. and compare it with 1 mm vertically (sorry, I don't want to teach you to suck eggs). Quite thin don't you think and doesn't look like the concrete would stay in one shape for very long even if it were hit head on (being that it is so brittle). But that assumes it was hit straight on. If the aircraft was travelling slighly up or down then the concrete would have been shattered into pieces within seconds. The concrete was only like iceing on a cake after all.

By the way, I'm no longer an architect, got out of that years ago, but I still work in the construction industry.

Snowygrouch wrote:
On the loose change forum an emergency worker has posted loads of his personal digital photos of the roof below WTC. The whole roof is covered with plane parts. COVERED.

Great post Snowygrouch. I haven't had time to view the forum but do you know where these pictures are? Many thanks.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i can say in reply is that you are a complete *!!!!!!!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice when 1 person calls another "a complete STAR!!" I like it. We can all do with some mutual encouragement.

The "no 7x7's" issue is quite complicated.

One of the bits of evidence that was pointed out to me today or yesterday is Edna Cintron. She was the lady holding on to one of the beams, in the gash. She is the person oft mentioned when people say "there wasn't a fire hot enough to melt the steel - because she is there holding on!". Quite true.

Also, if we consider a plane did smash into the building, as the videos supposedly show, and the utter destruction which pulverised the plane and that section of the building, how can she have been there? Did she "duck" when the plane hit, then come out from under the desk when it was all clear?

Maybe she climbed up from a couple of floors underneath (where there was no fire and probably less destruction). Maybe she miraculously dropped down from a floor above, uninjured, as the plane crashed through the building, destroying the ceiling/floor she was standing on -she then survived the plane fireball without noticeable burns?

It is sure an interesting one, that.... and contentious, for sure....

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Plane Huggers Worst Nightmare

7 Irrefutable Proofs of the WTC2 Media Hoax

http://www.911research.dsl.pipex.com/7proofs/

people calling this stuff disinfo clearly have their heads in their as*s, snowgrouch is a 100 percent assumption and 0% fact, a great example of people only believing what they want to believe. Typical sixth former.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
people calling this stuff disinfo clearly have their heads in their as*s, snowgrouch is a 100 percent assumption and 0% fact, a great example of people only believing what they want to believe. Typical sixth former.

The evidence you give is 100% assumption. All I see are 100% bad video stills and no effective rationale to back up any claims.

I for one think the no-plane * is disinfo.

Anyone checked out Snowygrouch's pictures claim on the Loose Change forum? It would be good to see those.

I notice that the no-planers do really get very angry with the whole issue. Usually a sign that they themselves know the evidence is weak and yet do not want to lose face.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:
Ally wrote:

The evidence you give is 100% assumption. All I see are 100% bad video stills and no effective rationale to back up any claims.

I for one think the no-plane * is disinfo.

Anyone checked out Snowygrouch's pictures claim on the Loose Change forum? It would be good to see those.

I notice that the no-planers do really get very angry with the whole issue. Usually a sign that they themselves know the evidence is weak and yet do not want to lose face.

nice to see you deal with the evidence and not attack me personally, I saw those photos of the plane parts sat neatly on the roof like someone just laid them out rather than them being blown to bits when the WTC was demolished. Since you're both such an expert about these plane parts, are they from the flight 11 or flight 175?
So you believe all the footage of '175' melting into the WTC without the wings being sheared off are real and not cartoons?
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
I saw those photos of the plane parts sat neatly on the roof like someone just laid them out rather than them being blown to bits when the WTC was demolished

In which case how much evidence do you need.

Scenario

"Let's fly two remote controlled dummy planes packed with explosives into the twin towers for all the world to see. We'll then just bring the towers and the evidence down using demolition. No one will know, not even the military 'cos the operations we are running that day will confuse all radars - the military will even be controlling the planes themselves only they won't realise the intended targets."

"No, why don't we just pretend to fly aircraft into the twin towers and get CNN to make up some fake footage. We'll get their guys to come up with some believable looking stuff and post it to the world at exactly the same time that carefully placed explosives blow open plane shaped holes in the towers. We'll also get some FBI guys to scatter some aircraft bits onto other buildings just to make it look real."

"Why not just use real planes? Fewer people are implicated. Fewer people to blow the whistle. Can CGI even be made to look that real in 2001, after all we will already be pushing the story when we start saying that cellphone calls can be made from 6 miles in the air? How are we going to scatter the aircraft bits - those will be big pieces? What about the witnesses on the ground? Best just use planes."

"No, CGI. That'll confuse the conspiracy theorists. It'll be our little joke!"

Ally, ever heard of Occam's Razor?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Bits Reply with quote

Hi there Ram Time,
I just posted your original post everyone thought was brillant back to the top of the board with a message for you about how a lot of people responded to it at Let's Roll forum.

Sure I broke a few laws with my camera at Ground Zero. So did everyone else! The only shooting, was me of the truth! But seriously there times when you knew not to take your camera out, I just wasn't at the right places for the them to get crazy over a camera.But if I was, like at the top roof of the Federal Building where I did take pictures of all the airplane parts, nothing would have stopped me. One way or the other I would have got a picture even at the risk of being shot. Sometimes the truth must be filmed at all cost! If I saw one of the black boxes, you know I would have gotten a photo!

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/index.php?showtopic=498 &st=0

Above is a quote from one guy on ground zero who is posting some of the hundreds of photos he took on the day. 95% is just guys with their search dogs and people crying etc but there are pics of plane parts is you look through all six pages of the post above.

The guy is on the forum, why dont you PM him and ask him to email you some of his plane bits pictures. He`s got loads.

6209004928.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  76.31 KB
 Viewed:  490 Time(s)

6209004928.jpg

6208560592.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.86 KB
 Viewed:  465 Time(s)

6208560592.jpg

6208552713.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  85.8 KB
 Viewed:  485 Time(s)

6208552713.jpg

6208544278.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.1 KB
 Viewed:  482 Time(s)

6208544278.jpg

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what are those parts from, F11 or F175?

I have trouble believing no planes were used but I have no trouble believing all the footage we've seen is entirely fake, something you refuse to address.
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James C wrote:

Ally, ever heard of Occam's Razor?

no, what's that?
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Evidence Reply with quote

Err. I have been to every link you have provided me with Ally and provided reasons above why I give them fairly minimal credance (IMO).

I have also addressed your points by providing quotes and photos of plane parts.

There is on the thread a large turbofan section, no I have no idea WHICH plane they are from or even if its from a 767.

I do not deny it is likely that they were NOT the exact flights we were told and that is something I have already stated.

The big problem is that if we decide we have been subject to 100% fake data we might as well pack up and leave this site NOW and forget EVER getting anywhere.

We`re then virtually going all philosophical with what is and isnt reality. There is a limit to planted evidence and I`ve reached it with the WTC no planes.

Like I said with the caliber of other topics for illustrating 9/11 why are we even here posting about this?

(Think I`ll take my own advice and do something useful like go and eat a bowl of cereal)

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
One of the bits of evidence that was pointed out to me today or yesterday is Edna Cintron. She was the lady holding on to one of the beams, in the gash. She is the person oft mentioned when people say "there wasn't a fire hot enough to melt the steel - because she is there holding on!". Quite true.

Also, if we consider a plane did smash into the building, as the videos supposedly show, and the utter destruction which pulverised the plane and that section of the building, how can she have been there? Did she "duck" when the plane hit, then come out from under the desk when it was all clear?

Maybe she climbed up from a couple of floors underneath (where there was no fire and probably less destruction). Maybe she miraculously dropped down from a floor above, uninjured, as the plane crashed through the building, destroying the ceiling/floor she was standing on -she then survived the plane fireball without noticeable burns?

It is sure an interesting one, that.... and contentious, for sure....

Contentious, not really.

Edna was on the North Tower. It wouldn't be too hard to assume that the plane would have damaged only the floors which it hit and so the floor directly below any part of the plane would still be intact (or mostly intact) - like wise the floor above the plane would be as normal. The floors in between would be in various states of destruction.

Edna was clearly seen on the bottom part of the impact hole, i.e. on the floor that would have been below the belly or wings of the plane - a floor still in place. It's no great leap of imagination to assume she could just have walked along that floor to the facade. Now if she had been seen in the middle of the hole then you would have a case, but clearly she is not and could never have been since there is just void above her head.

One must also ask why she didn't just leave the floor she was on and go downstairs. There has to be a reason why she was prepared to risk her life further by standing on the edge of an open hole 1200 feet above ground level. Was it because the central core was so badly damaged that she couldn't? Mmmm, I wonder what could have caused that damage - couldn't have been the same explosives you suggest blew open the hole in the facade.

Just looking at the photo of Edna Cintron shows the missing floors above her head. This video clip shows the destruction even more.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6974878786621931221
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: