FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Unspinning The Truth": Two Events in Leeds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ants
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: "Unspinning The Truth": Two Events in Leeds Reply with quote

The West Yorkshire Truth Campaign Presents:

Unspinning The Truth

A free film show and talk
with David Shayler (former MI5 Intelligence Officer & Whistleblower)
and Annie Machon (former MI5 Intelligence Officer).

"Our history is riddled with officially recognised examples of state terrorism perpetuated by western governments. Documentation and government whistleblowers have attested to the existence of these events. How can we be sure that these activities ended with the last declassified document? Is it logical to allow agencies responsible for terrorism in the past to investigate modern day attacks behind closed doors? Join us in unravelling the most troubling events in our recent history."

Doors @ 7.30pm
Two events: Wednesday 20th September & Tuesday 17th October 2006

Brudenell Social Club
33 Queens Road
Hyde Park
Leeds LS6 1NY

For more details: www.wytruth.org.uk
For posters and flyers: truth.anthonybeckett.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unspinning The Truth

Good title that! We have a new person at work who is very honest herself and prides herself on maintaining our database very accurateley but can't understand how "the statistics" were produced before when half the information she needs was not there - she is busy sorting it all out!

"It's because people go to meetings and talk a load of nonsense!" I told her (not very well!). They make the figures up to make themselves look good and everyone goes along with it because they are lying as well - they don't even know they are lying anymore!

I thought afterwards I should have said "this is what is meant by "putting a spin on things" and "spin doctors"!

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!"

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice poster all round.
Great job Ants
What is our publicity strategy, by the way? I believe you guys might have had a meeting regarding that. It's a very short time until the first one, though I'm confident from the way things are going that the October one will be very successful, especially since one presumes the global scenario will have been deliberately heated by then
Just one more little suggestion, I think you might put a link up here to the inferior black on white alternative as that is much lighter on cartridge ink to that given here and more likely to be printed off by the humble home printer. Come to think of it you already have
Thanx
Paul

slowmo
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have faith Paul, the 20th will be good. It's University enrolment week then, with the majority done on the Mon-Weds, prime flyering targets me-thinks. Good opportunity and pretext to get out to put some of our ideas across to people.
Be in touch with you soon, t’Ed
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the 20th will be good. Theres quite a few people coming from people i've been talking to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: