FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goodbye Freedom.....Hello Police State

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Goodbye Freedom.....Hello Police State Reply with quote

Another great article in Murdoch's News of the World today with the title of Give Police The Right To Fight. It basically goes on to say about the swoop on an Islamic school and at the end of the article these great words.

Whatever the police and security services demand to beat the bombers, they must be given.

Whatever new, robust laws are needed, they must be implemented.

In these times of peril, there is no other way.

Exterminate....Exterminate Laughing
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A message to the News of The World:

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire.

For "those who can make you believe absurdities" read "our media".

Peace,

Sonic.

So just who will guard "the guards???"
CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think its such a bad idea! at this rate it may come to that! how else do you propose to stop them? these arent "normal" people like us! they dont listen or care

Last edited by CG on Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"THEY" are the ones in charge of the police!
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG wrote:
Quote:
i dont think its such a bad idea! at this rate it may come to that! how else do you propose to stop them? these arent "normal" people like us! they dont listen or care, they HATE us more than we will ever know. Just think about that

CG are normal people that go and kill 250,000 people in Iraq for weapons that don't exist, I just need to guage what you think are normal people??
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I whole heartedly agree with the idea that we have to give up some freedoms to preserve our freedoms.

Even John Reid our canny ickle Gestapo Chief says so.

Further, when we have given up some freedoms and we still get attacked I think we should give up some more.

If that doesn't work we should keep going and give up more of our freedoms so that we don't get attacked.

If that doesn't work we should give up all of our freedoms until we have no freedoms left. Then we won't get attacked because we don't have any freedom.

It's because the nasty evil terrorists hate our freedoms that we should give them up. If we don't have any freedom they won't attack us anymore. It's simple. Wake up people.

That's what they want us to do, so we shouldn't give in to them, we should just keep giving up our freedoms, which is what they want, our freedoms.

The police should be encouraged to beat anyone up they like in the pursuit of freedom. The police need to be free to take our freedoms otherwise the terrorist would have won.

When we have freedoms the police must be given every tool to take them from us. Otherwise the terrorists would have won.

I for one don't want the terrorist to win, so come on let's all pull together and give up our freedoms.

I have put some of my freedoms on ebay so someone else can have them. I don't want them, they might mean I get attacked.

CG
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we know at some point there were weapons of mass destruction because he used them on the Kurds.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG wrote:
we know at some point there were weapons of mass destruction because he used them on the Kurds.

Well, we know he had them in the past cos we looked at the receipt.
When he used 'our' WMD's on the kurds noone cared. Only when it became advantageous did this get made a meal of...

We must all give up our freedoms for liberty! Laughing
Garcon Warrior
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CG who armed the Saddam Hussain during the 1980's?
waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
I whole heartedly agree with the idea that we have to give up some freedoms to preserve our freedoms.

Even John Reid our canny ickle Gestapo Chief says so.

Further, when we have given up some freedoms and we still get attacked I think we should give up some more.

If that doesn't work we should keep going and give up more of our freedoms so that we don't get attacked.

If that doesn't work we should give up all of our freedoms until we have no freedoms left. Then we won't get attacked because we don't have any freedom.

It's because the nasty evil terrorists hate our freedoms that we should give them up. If we don't have any freedom they won't attack us anymore. It's simple. Wake up people.

That's what they want us to do, so we shouldn't give in to them, we should just keep giving up our freedoms, which is what they want, our freedoms.

The police should be encouraged to beat anyone up they like in the pursuit of freedom. The police need to be free to take our freedoms otherwise the terrorist would have won.

When we have freedoms the police must be given every tool to take them from us. Otherwise the terrorists would have won.

I for one don't want the terrorist to win, so come on let's all pull together and give up our freedoms.

I have put some of my freedoms on ebay so someone else can have them. I don't want them, they might mean I get attacked.

Great description of the brainwashed majority, but the real problem is the people who have looked in detail at 9/11, but just haven't got the balls to face reality. Instead they cling on to their hero Chomsky and their pathetic excuses, like if it was true he would have told me. Rolling Eyes

People still can't face the reality that these people taking away all their freedoms are the terrorists. The only way to stop fascist bullies is by standing up to them. We have them completely outnumbered, and the power it looks like they have is just an illusion. Without the backing of the people they are nothing.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waking life wrote:

Great description of the brainwashed majority, but the real problem is the people who have looked in detail at 9/11, but just haven't got the balls to face reality. Instead they cling on to their hero Chomsky and their pathetic excuses, like if it was true he would have told me. Rolling Eyes

People still can't face the reality that these people taking away all their freedoms are the terrorists. The only way to stop fascist bullies is by standing up to them. We have them completely outnumbered, and the power it looks like they have is just an illusion. Without the backing of the people they are nothing.

Thanks waking life. My diatribe was a stream of conscience, knee jerk reaction to the News of the World piece. A humourous, sanity preserving self defence against the constant process of mind control purveyed by the media and eagerly consumed by their poor deluded audience.

When I see the unconscious folk queuing up to actually buy this sh*ite on a Sunday morning I stand aghast, watching, staring like a stunned rabbit caught in the headlights of the oncoming deluge. I actually see before me the scale of the problems we face.

I don't blame them though. All media is there to be consumed, whatever your preference, it's all potential poison.

I think of their need to consume this stuff daily is like an addiction. I imagine them going cold turkey, for a day, for a week to break the habit. Turn the TV off. Read a book. Go for a walk. Talk to your wife. Take a nap. Play some music. Anything, anything but this constant drip feed into your already deprived mind. Just see what abstinence could do for you. Your neurons might even start connecting again, forging new paths, bringing new or rediscovered thoughts.

To realise that they actually spend their own money to buy their own chains reveals the enormity of the fraud.

Could we persuade the makers of reality tv to do a show on a family having to spend a week without a tv ?

We don't have access to them. As we speak and scream they cannot hear us. If our message does get through, they are programmed how to treat it.

Imagine the printing presses running dry and the TV signals turned off.

The people will take to the streets and riot. They need their drugs.

How do we get the backing of the people ?

All we can do is talk to people we know. Do what we are doing.

Lobby the media and politicians ? The very sources of the problem we seek to resolve.

I've had several discussions with my own parents about this. The last one ended with "oh don't start all that again Mark. Your father and I are too old for all this now". Yet I have to sit there and listen to them moan about everything. Nodding like I agree with their feelings but am not allowed to offer a solution. It's too upsetting. Too much to take on. Don't make us think about these things.

These folk had come through the war. They've suffered enough. What do we know anyway?

Like the man said:

The medium is the message. The medium is the massage.

I've read some things about Chomsky as a gatekeeper but I'm not up to speed. Who are the folk you refer to as his acolytes ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: