FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US rebuts 9/11 conspiracy theories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: US rebuts 9/11 conspiracy theories Reply with quote

US rebuts 9/11 conspiracy theories

With an excellent actual photgraph illustrating the pancake collapse in progress, check this article:

WASHINGTON: The United States government is attacking conspiracy theories about the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York as the fifth anniversary of September 11 approaches.

According to a Scripps Howard/Ohio University poll carried out in July, more than one-third of Americans suspect US officials helped in the September 11 attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could later go to war.

The State Department responded this week with a rebuttal of World Trade Center demolition theories and doubts about other events of the day that abound on the internet.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3785389a12,00.html

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demolitions always start with the bottom is claimed. Well that matches the evidence of explosions in the WTC basement by one of the Janitors of WTC. So its just a load bull from the Yank lie machine.

Where is this photo illustrating the pancake nonsense?

SHERITON HOTEL
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're shifting position, they always used to react to 9/11 questions with the turse... We will not honor that question with a reply

(what's the latest on those mystery twin tower impact point pre-impact flash/explosions, anyone know? they seem to have dodged it in that link from my first scanning)

Last edited by SHERITON HOTEL on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just love the way they issue a rebuttal, and then show a picture that contradicts it. That tower is plainly exploding. I have shown that pic to people before, and they've just said "Huh!"
Wokeman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serge,
There isn't one!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serge

I was attempting some mild sarcasm mentioning the pic.

As Wokeman says this fomer 110 storey sky-scraper weighing some 500,000 tons is plainly being blown to kingdom come.

Not pancaking with one floor falling on top of the other as Professor Eager at MIT claimed.

The caption under the pic is the clue me thinks:

DEMOLITION THEORY: Some people believe the twin towers were destroyed by secretly planted explosives, not burning passenger jets.

The article is from New Zealand media and my guess is they included it as a visual counterpoint to the absurd US State Departments official version contained in their article:

"This is how the collapses may have appeared to non-experts, but demolition experts point out many differences," said a department "special feature" available at http://usinfo.state.gov/media/misinformation.html.

A visual joke geddit ?

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a particularly awesome photograph.

If I knew nothing about 9/11 and someone showed me that I would say "wow looks like that building is exploding".

That's one of the most incredible and frustrating aspects of this subject, the visual evidence alone is enough to prove that the US Government is lying.

Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Serge

I was attempting some mild sarcasm mentioning the pic.

As Wokeman says this fomer 110 storey sky-scraper weighing some 500,000 tons is plainly being blown to kingdom come.

Not pancaking with one floor falling on top of the other as Professor Eager at MIT claimed.

The caption under the pic is the clue me thinks:

DEMOLITION THEORY: Some people believe the twin towers were destroyed by secretly planted explosives, not burning passenger jets.

The article is from New Zealand media and my guess is they included it as a visual counterpoint to the absurd US State Departments official version contained in their article:

"This is how the collapses may have appeared to non-experts, but demolition experts point out many differences," said a department "special feature" available at http://usinfo.state.gov/media/misinformation.html.

A visual joke geddit ?

Apologies, missed that point a tad me thinks.

waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
That's one of the most incredible and frustrating aspects of this subject, the visual evidence alone is enough to prove that the US Government is lying.

The psychology involved is what prevents many people from facing what is staring them in the face.

If they open thier eyes and admit to themselves what everybody can blatantly see, then they will have to question everything they thought they once knew. In effect their whole belief system would fall apart, and the trouble is most people just cannot handle that. Al-Qaeda is seen as a manageable threat, where as the alternative is just too much for them to even think about, let alone face.

They try to insult us by calling us nutjobs, but who really wants to be seen as sane in this insane World?
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Explosives were from the top... Reply with quote

I notice that whenever the American Government talks about demolition charges, trying to ridicule the theorist claims, they always point out that conventional demolition explosives start from the bottom of the building, and then relate that to the Twin Towers.

However, I don't think anyone who believes that explosives were put in the Twin Towers feels thay were exploded from the bottom, but were from the top down. Something, I would have thought, that even simple software could be programmed to do.

And if you watch the firefighters in the Naudet film talking about the "boom-boom-boom" of explosives they heard, note that their hands move from top to bottom. Watch them here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXD3bAbZCow

But, if you watch closely the films of the collapsing WTC7 building, that does, indeed, seem to fall from below!!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The attempt to debunk the fact that these buildings were brought down with explosives reminds me of the old "rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic" adage.

We say:

"The visual evidence alone shows that the Twin Towers were brought down using explosives in a controlled demolition. There is scientific evidence to support this assertion that needs to be examined publicly, in the open and which has never been explained and cannot be explained by the US Government or their so called experts. Further, WTC7 fell in a classic controlled demolition, from the bottom up and that wasn't even hit by an aircraft. The US Government and their so called experts have never explained this event."

The US Government State Department and their so called experts say:

"No it wasn't. Controlled Demolitions all start from the bottom. The Twin Towers started to collapse from the top, where the planes hit"

We have never said:

"The controlled demolition of the Twin Towers started from the bottom."

We say again and again and again:

"The visual evidence alone shows that the Twin Towers were brought down using explosives in a controlled demolition. There is scientific evidence to support this assertion that needs to be examined publicly, in the open and which has never been explained and cannot be explained by the US Government or their so called experts. Further, WTC7 fell in a classic controlled demolition, from the bottom up and that wasn't even hit by an aircraft. The US Government and their so called experts have never explained this event."

The US Government, their so called experts can try to rearrange the deckchairs all they like.

The eyes of the world are watching their every move. The people are listening to every word they say, every lie they spin.

Rearranging the deckchairs is like watching the US Government and their so called experts drown on the flimsy decks of their own poorly built Titanic.

The people are the iceberg you thought you could avoid.

COME OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE WITH YOUR HANDS UP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: