FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

British?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: British? Reply with quote

What's the point of a British 9/11 truth campaign?
Alan Firminger
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody has to do it.
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To stand in solidarity with all those who lost loved ones on 9/11 and who have not been given satisfactory answers for the events of that day. To stand in solidarity with those who have suffered at the wild, thrashing, misdirected and bloody aggression unleashed in response to 9/11.

There are many reasons; why don't you think of some? Go on, knock yourself out, really. Wink
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming the purpose is to discuss facts and evidence, why not just contribute to US discussion forums, surely they're in a better position with regard to primary sources of evidence such as witnesses?
I've already heard one user refer to cellphones, suggesting he is American.
If the purpose is to raise awareness in Britain, then I would suggest the most persuasive method would be to agree on the facts. Also if the purpose is to convince members of the public worldwide generally, why isn't there for example an Australian 9/11 truth campaign?

Last edited by daz on Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good question Daz

To me the primary purpose is about raising awareness amongst the British public both by grassroots actions (stalls, small screenings, etc) and through the usual campaigning channels (media, politicians, etc).

Why Britain? Because things are different here to the US and there is possibility that we have more chance to fashion a break through (in terms of sympathetic media coverage or public support) than a similar break through in the US. A UK breakthrough (such as a major public demonstration or parliamentary vote) could then be the catalyst for awareness in the US. Why not Australia? Indeed why not?

I suggest that if we were to try and agree upon the facts we would soon find there is significant disagreement (atleast what facts to present and how to present them). The debate regarding David Boyle illustrates this as do the devisions amongst US campaigners which I assume you are aware of

Whilst I think it is wrong to see the US movement as hopelessly divided, it is true that the accusations and counter accusations between many US activists has seriously disrupted the movement in the US. This is why the no endorsement, no spokes people line is so fundamental IMO.

Of course there is nothing to stop UK campaigners posting on US sites and visa versa, but by putting UK campaigners in touch with each other hopefully networks like this one help promote local action and raise awareness in the UK in ways that simply joining the existing US sites cannot.

Now I won't pretend that there aren't issues that still need to be ironed out especially around whether or not to form a management committee, if we do, how is it selected/elected and what is its role, whether to separate the campaign and network in to 2 related organisations, etc. We hope some of this will be resolved at tomorrow's meeting in London to which you and all other board members are cordially invited

BW

Ian
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, good answer. Very Happy
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because once you get past 911, you enter a very sinister and dark world. one that need to be removed. Twisted Evil
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Daz was asking why a BRITISH campaign not why campaign on 9/11 but you are so right Graham that the reason to campaign on 9/11 is that it illustrates the corruption and gangsterism that pervades the whole system and 9/11 truth will (we must hope/know) act as a catalyst and lead to many other issues and 'truths' being re-examined and ultimately for this corruption and gangsterism being swept away by people power and the demand for transperency and accountability.

In such a movement 9/11 truth has many allies and one of our main aims should be to connect with these allies especially across the peace, social justice, 'anti-globalisation' and 'anti-capitalist' movements both in Britain and abroad
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everyone!

quite new here.

I think its brilliant that there is a british 9/11 forum. 9/11 was a massively important event to world, especially the UK in some respects as our government is behind the actions of the US, helping expand their empire etc..

Also, the climate of media propaganda is slightly different over here.. The character of the thoughts of the mass population could be said to be distinctive. (this isn't to say the american population aren't waking up to the truths. they clearly are. there are just subtle differences in our media and politics)

I've been doing casual research on 9/11 for the last couple of years, and more extensive research since seeing 'loose change'.
Trying to bring the truth into the light of our media and politics is a good and worthwhile cause. Leaving it to the american public to speak out about it would be a bit neglectful.

I've found the whole thing quite addictive! I've always had left wing/liberal views in the past, but the questions generated by doing the 9/11 research opens up a whole world of terrifying possibilies and theories.

The bilderbergs and the new world order gang for example. The fact that these guys exist goes to show we are living in a carceral state to some extent.

Last edited by TimmyG on Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: The significance of "9/11" Reply with quote

How interesting that I should come across this posting which began last September, around the time I got involved in the 9/11 Truth Movement, and has yet just been “updated” by you, Timmy, only about eight hours ago!

I have just looked up “carceral state” on the Net and it appears to mean a “prison state” which I think would be a good description of the reality we (or as I personally perceive things anyway!) live in! Essentially “Hell.” I really feel this is Hell, and has always been Hell, it’s just that it took me quite a while to figure it out – being too “stuck” in my own little Hell to perceive that the whole carry on was Hell anyway – even for those who seemed to have a much better experience of it than I did! Around the time I came to this amazing and not very pleasant discovery, I also began to get the feeling that “something” was going to happen, which, perhaps guided by a strong connection I felt with the words of the “born again” David Bowman in “2010” was going to be “Something Wonderful!” I did not expect this to take the shape of the events of 9/11, but when this did happen, I somehow realised it’s immense significance, and also “knew” that it was a big sham – I didn’t know exactly what the lies were – I just am able to see towers being demolished in front of my eyes (on film anyway) even when all the “experts” and the media in the world tell me something quite different is taking place! Now that I realise that so many other people can also perceive this, I wonder if that terrible day might ultimately amount to “something wonderful?!” If the Truth can be got out to the masses” Feeling a bit depressed that this is not going to happen at the moment and that things will just carry on as they are – I have some concerns that I would very much like to discuss with others – as I am wondering about leaving this movement right now …so I’ll wait and see if anyone else joins in with this discussion and if they can reassure me that things will improve!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey jane
I hear what you're saying.

yeah a carceral state is one where the government know everything about us but we know nothing about them. which is pretty much what we've got now! biometrics are on the way so our bodies will have a label/digit on a computer system.

It's important to remember that to some small extent we have a democracy. You can write to your MP and ask questions. By law (freedom of information act) they have to answer you, and if they can't they have to give a good reason why. I am currently in communication with Ian Pearson (foreign affairs minister) via my local MP about 9/11.. He has responded with some very interesting info which i will post on here in the next couple of days.

I hear what you are saying about something good happening, and getting depressed because it doesn't look like its gonna happen soon. Don't let it get you down. Even if we can't make a difference to the progress of civilization, it makes me feel good to talk about this stuff and know what's going on in the world! If you have time to do the research its possible to gain a better picture of world affairs and reality in general! If you can share that info and get your friends thinking about it all then thats a success in itself!
johnnyhotshots
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face it, kids, If H5N1 doesn't get us, then the depleted uranium that we are currently breathing will.........sounds a bit gloomy?

www.infowars.com
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am personally very glad that a UK movement does exist as finding out the truth alone was a depressing and destabilising predicament. I agree thoroughly with Ian Neals reasons behind a movement here and it is everyone in the knows duty to do something however small towards a hopeful goal of seeing a major change in the way countries are ruled by tyrannts hiding behind false notions of democracy. Carceral is indeed what we have and it tightens its grip on easily shaped folks by the day. Hell even checkout girls probably think rfid in shopping goods is a good thing that'll save them packing your bags. They fail to see that it will have them packing thiers too when they become obsolete workers. Perhaps a "Checkout girls against Checking out" campaign should be put thier way before all our products track us to the grave.

Globally 9/11 truth movements are or need starting so that pressure comes to bear from all angles of the aware. Hopefully old events like OKC and others will all be re-examined in turn and the perpetrators exposed, jailed and the history books all revised to teach people to watch thier governments closer next time. We should have tracking tech on them not us. It's them in the paper each day with a new scandal of massive proportions afterall. Whilst petty crime and the fear of it continues to dominate and sell copy. They are beggining thier fight over the internet now with Canada and the US now under NEt Neutrality and the IRLB.org censorship fines and rating systems to force bloggers and small outfits off the web. With Brian Haw dragged off at 2am with 50 cops and 25 in reserve...what the hell have we allowed to happen in our sleepiness? I am just as guilty of course and only last July post 7/7 having begun the wake up thanks to Michael Moore giving hints the media was owned and the fear is the tool, whilst mildly exposing BUSHco for thier ties. It took wtc7's 6.6sec fall from an accidental download to do the rest.

I jumped on the Scholars for Truth due to named credibility and am pleased to see them getting somewhere slowly. They are big tent but perhaps all ideas need looking at with a critical eye. Ive awoken a few personally and now relish the challenge, picking people to unplug. You have to watch it though, as some are destabilised by the realisation and some get pretty violent. The other is giving to much info that can also reverse things. I hopefull of finding people in my area to get together with and organise some action of some kind. I have pretty much got some key figures in my student union and student newspaper to recognise im at least not insane and will from next term get some film mights going and hopefully a society up and running. If anyones in the manchester/ stockport area please let me know. I found a gorup on myspace from thier and will attempt to get somewhere that way too.

The hardest thing appears to be to get the other left type organisations on board, id appreciate anyones take or personal experience of this too.

BW one an all

Reflecter

As a side note I think H5N1 is a con to make money for Rummys ties in Tamiflu, whilst DU is very real and a major problem for everyone. How those smug murderous b****** can hand waive it away as nonsense is just insane. Hell they are insane for using it. They must be stopped. Rummy also has his hands in Aspartame and while not so controversial I tend to agree with the Doctors who cannot get published in Pharmaceutical owned and controlled journals about thier findings, its the same for DU with the pentagon suppressing and bullying people to shut up. Gloomy yes, angrier and ready to help drag poor excuses for people from secure undisclosed locations... more so.

Hazzard
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its nothing to do with Britian, America, Germany, France, Iraq or any nation.

Its simply about a small and powerful tyrannical leadership slowly taking dictatorial power over the world and all colors and creeds joining together to fight for freedom.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: