FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blackpool Exhibition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Blackpool Exhibition Reply with quote

I went to the Blackpool Exhibition ("Conspiracies Museum") recently and was disappointed. I thought it would be a mildly enjoyable trip visiting a variety of conspiracy theories (a la Ripley's Believe or Not Museum). Instead I paid £3.50 to sit in a large room watching a "Confronting the Evidence" DVD about 9/11 which was later available in for sale for £3 (I notice you can get it for free here). Not only that, it was run on a loop and visitors weren't given the privilege of necessarily watching it from the beginning (they were just ushered in at any point)! The person who ran it seemed really smug, and as I wandered round some more it became clear that it was a vehicle for David Icke's vision of the world. I thought the exhibition would be an amusing way to pass the time, but I felt like it was more an attempt to brainwash me, and I'd paid to enter ! There was another guy hanging around seemingly an associate of the exhibition. Whenever the documentary would say the widely accepted version of events, he would go "tsk" and emit a small chuckle of disbelief. He would also turn to me looking for my agreement, as if this would convince me. Come to think of it, that was quite an amusing element of the exhibition.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I went to the Blackpool Exhibition ("Conspiracies Museum") recently and was disappointed. I thought it would be a mildly enjoyable trip visiting a variety of conspiracy theories (a la Ripley's Believe or Not Museum). Instead I paid £3.50 to sit in a large room watching a "Confronting the Evidence" DVD about 9/11 which was later available in for sale for £3 (I notice you can get it for free here). Not only that, it was run on a loop and visitors weren't given the privilege of necessarily watching it from the beginning (they were just ushered in at any point)! The person who ran it seemed really smug, and as I wandered round some more it became clear that it was a vehicle for David Icke's vision of the world. I thought the exhibition would be an amusing way to pass the time, but I felt like it was more an attempt to brainwash me, and I'd paid to enter ! There was another guy hanging around seemingly an associate of the exhibition. Whenever the documentary would say the widely accepted version of events, he would go "tsk" and emit a small chuckle of disbelief. He would also turn to me looking for my agreement, as if this would convince me. Come to think of it, that was quite an amusing element of the exhibition.

Well, If I might say, Ive been to the exhibition quite a few times myself. I also know how much it costs to run such things. Ive seen many a person walk out of the exhibition with the Jaw firmly dropped, when they take the first step into the Rabbit hole so to speak. I emphasise first step.
As someone who is an obvious seasoned 9/11 expert, it might be helpful to suggest how the exhibition goes about bringing peoples attention to the joke that is the official version - no wonder the guy kept going Tsk at any of the official nonsense. Im surprised that instead of being amused, you didnt find it fit to agree.

Perhaps it might be possible to show me your exhibition of 9/11 truth, or perhaps you might care to email the exhibition with your complaints and reccomendations ?

Perhaps you might like to return, and speak to them personally ?
Im sure those who run the exhibition will be more than open to any constructive criticism. Otherwise, one might be excused for believing that you are simply here to divide the movement.
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps it might be possible to show me your exhibition of 9/11 truth, or perhaps you might care to email the exhibition with your complaints and reccomendations ? Perhaps you might like to return, and speak to them personally ? Im sure those who run the exhibition will be more than open to any constructive criticism. Otherwise, one might be excused for believing that you are simply here to divide the movement.
My initial post constitutes my constructive criticism and while I have not seen an e-mail contact address for the exhibition, I understand the person in charge frequents these forums, so I trust they and others considering visiting will see this.
Quote:
Im surprised that instead of being amused, you didnt find it fit to agree.
I did agree with some stuff, but anything that didn't fit in with their view, they didn't seem interested in e.g. witnesses to the airplane crashing into the Pentagon.
It seemed heavy on 9/11 and I thought calling it Conspiracies is misleading, as only really one conspiracy was propounded - that of David Icke*.
Overall it seemed more like I was being lectured, rather than allowed to look at all the evidence myself and draw my own conclusions (or rather than an exhibit for light entertainment for an afternoon on the promenade).
*I'm not au fait with David Icke, but as far as I could tell, and what little I know, the angle on aspects the world all seemed to be singular and reminiscent of Icke

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Daz Reply with quote

Quote:
they didn't seem interested in e.g. witnesses to the airplane crashing into the Pentagon.

If you look at your own link, you might see for yourself, that the eyewitness accounts vary from an American Airlines jet, to a cruise missile with wings.

So taking your eye witness accounts as a reasonable cross section, what are we to assume ?

I would suggest that the easiest way to clear this mess up would be to see a pic of a jet dont you ? Once that is forthcoming it may be different, but until then, I would be tempted to go with a DU tipped cruise missile, particularly when we consider the damage caused, and the penetration of the interior walls of the pentagon.

Hopefully you dont feel pressured from the comfort of your own home :)Which makes sense to you ?

Quote:
Overall it seemed more like I was being lectured, rather than allowed to look at all the evidence myself and draw my own conclusions (or rather than an exhibit for light entertainment for an afternoon on the promenade).

I will make that point to those involved ( you felt like you were lectured to). However, I should hope you mightnt expect an apology for not being treated to light entertainment, over an issue as serious as mass murder of 3000 US civilians, followed by Mass murder of 10s of thousands of innocents in the middle east, based upon the initial lie.

Perhaps you arent as familiar with 9/11 as I had originally thought. Apologies for that, and whilst I will pass your concerns along to those involved, I hope you will excuse the fact that most of those in the 9/11 truth movement take this matter very seriously indeed.

Quote:
I thought calling it Conspiracies is misleading, as only really one conspiracy was propounded - that of David Icke*.

To the best of my knowledge, it clearly says outside, that 3 conspiracies are concentrated on. The lie that is the official history of our universe. The lies and conspiracy coverups regarding the whole UFO field, and the major conspiracy that involves 9/11. However, I will once again take your opinion and pass it on to DB.

And finally, take heart from your experience in this sense. It seems pretty clear to me that whoever it was you felt you were being lectured too by feels extremely passionately about the whole thing, and your future !

Why, it sounds like it might even be myself who was lecturing you Laughing
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Boyle for what he is: a business man.

They have a nack for sniffing out profit and jumping on bandwagons.
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They have a nack for sniffing out profit and jumping on bandwagons

Whereas you have a knack for ;

a) not appreciating how much the whole venture costs,

b) not answering any of my questions.

Look out for me on sunday Spun, cos I cant wait to meet you, in all sincerity.

Im assuming you will be there of course. Ill introduce you to all my friends, and we can discuss things face to face.

Hey, you'll be able to "see the enemy" Laughing
spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
Quote:
They have a nack for sniffing out profit and jumping on bandwagons

Whereas you have a knack for ;

a) not appreciating how much the whole venture costs,

b) not answering any of my questions.

Look out for me on sunday Spun, cos I cant wait to meet you, in all sincerity.

Im assuming you will be there of course. Ill introduce you to all my friends, and we can discuss things face to face.

Hey, you'll be able to "see the enemy" Laughing

Why would I reveal myself to you? What makes you think that I want to work with you in any way shape or form? I have an important job to do, which people like you only hinder. This space and time is all I am willing to donate to you. Sorry.
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Daz Reply with quote

Quote:
the eyewitness accounts vary from an American Airlines jet, to a cruise missile with wings. So taking your eye witness accounts as a reasonable cross section, what are we to assume ? I would suggest that the easiest way to clear this mess up would be to see a pic of a jet dont you ? Once that is forthcoming it may be different, but until then, I would be tempted to go with a DU tipped cruise missile, particularly when we consider the damage caused, and the penetration of the interior walls of the pentagon. Hopefully you dont feel pressured from the comfort of your own home :)Which makes sense to you ?

According to this at least 25 witnesses saw specifically an American Airlines jet crash into the Pentagon and 0 witnesses saw a missile. The only person who said "a cruise missile with wings" was Mike Walter and he only likened what he saw to a cruise missile with wings. He specifically said he saw an American Airlines Jet crash into the Pentagon. Mentioning this in the exhibition was completely avoided.
Quote:
I should hope you mightnt expect an apology for not being treated to light entertainment, over an issue as serious as mass murder of 3000 US civilians, followed by Mass murder of 10s of thousands of innocents in the middle east, based upon the initial lie.

I agree but;
    1. It's a few yards from Louis Tussauds,
    2. It's just off Blackpool promenade (full of amusement arcades) where practically every business is to entertain tourists,
    3. An entrance fee is charged (which is unusual for a factual lecture),
    4. It's not in Westminster or central London or a business district or a university.

As such, a number of visitors will enter expecting light entertainment.
Quote:
Perhaps you arent as familiar with 9/11 as I had originally thought. Apologies for that, and whilst I will pass your concerns along to those involved, I hope you will excuse the fact that most of those in the 9/11 truth movement take this matter very seriously indeed.

Well when I mentioned the Oklahoma bombing and Timothy McVeigh to the associate - to my suprise he seemed completely ignorant of it.

Thank you for passing on my suggestions.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Blue speckled Daz Reply with quote

Look at the profile. I notice Daz chooses to be as anonymous as possible.

Noel
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Blue speckled Daz Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Look at the profile. I notice Daz chooses to be as anonymous as possible.

Noel

What troubles me is that both of his links are broken, so his claims about the witnesses are unsubstantiated at the moment.

From Chapter 2 of David Ray Griffin's The New Pearl Harbour

Quote:
FLIGHT 77: WAS IT REALLY THE AIRCRAFT THAT STRUCK THE PENTAGON?

...Were the Sources for the Identification Credible?

Meyssan, in addition to noting that the identification between AA Flight 77 and the aircraft that struck the Pentagon was made only gradually, argues that the original sources for this identification are dubious. In particular, he suggests, all but one of the statements on which this identification was based came from military personnel.>16 The first move toward the identification was made by a statement on the website of the Pentagon announcing that it had been hit by a "commercial airliner, possibly hijacked.">17 Then that afternoon the story that this airliner was Flight 77 spread quickly through the media. The source of this story, the Los Angeles Times reported, was some military officials speaking on condition of anonymity.>18 The media also started reporting that Flight 77, just before it disappeared from view, had made a U-turn and headed back toward Washington." But, argues Meyssan, since the civilian air controllers were, according to the official account, no longer receiving information from either radar or the transponder, this "information must also have come from military sources.>20
daz
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, soz about the links, but they worked when I posted them. I found them at http://www.oilempire.us/pentagon.html about 15% down the page. It is an article called "Why it is most likely that an American Airlines 757-223 hit it the Pentagon " by Joel v.d Reijden. I hope this provides enough information that you might be able to find the article elsewhere. I don't think I am being any more anonymous than most people who visit these boards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: