FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Have the collapses been shown on TV again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jomper
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Have the collapses been shown on TV again? Reply with quote

I haven't been able to watch all of the programmes that have been on UK TV in the run-up to the anniversary of 9/11, although I've watched some.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen any of the footage of the Towers collapsing, as it was shown by the US news channels on that day, repeated in any of these anniversary programmes. I'm talking about the footage of the progressive collapse of the towers (or whatever you want to call it).

Just looking at that footage - which is freely available on the net of course - raises obvious questions. I'd just like to know if anyone's seen it on TV recently...
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've avoided watching these programmes, but I doubt it. You can see clear evidence of controlled explosions if you watch 9/11Eyewitness introduced by Rick Seigel. You can find it on the Home Page of this website. Rick was in the UK last year, when we put on a public screening of the film in a cinema in London.
Stefan
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched one last night- it was sickening propganda. But it did feature images of the collapses. I'm so used to seeing them on grainy internet videos, seeing them on a crisp TV made me all the more sure that controlled demolition was the cause. I seems so obvious it beggars beleif that anyone looking at those images would accept that this was supposedly "kinetic collapse"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: