FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911: The Twin Towers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: 911: The Twin Towers Reply with quote

Just watched the first part of another * heart-string-tugging docu-drama.

I also just emailed the BBC thanking their producers for showing me what really happened, and re-affirming my position as an NPT'er.

Nothing hit the North Tower -- not an airplane at least. A missile, yes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1535000/video/_1538186_wtc_firstcrash_vi .ram

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/12/first.plane.hits.gp.med.ram

First you see an airplane coming near the South Tower - there is a little bit of camera trickery and the plane disappears and another appears on a slightly different course and trajectory and looks completely false. The real plane does a fly-by. Bob's your uncle.

http://www.positiontoknow.com/S-11/vid/wtc2-p.mpeg
CrazyBlade
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I'm not even remotely touching on the NPT (please!), does anyone know if this is available at all on the Internet? I missed it completely and would be interested to see what they're spoon feeding the masses with tonight.

Thankyou.

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CrazyBlade wrote:
Whilst I'm not even remotely touching on the NPT (please!), does anyone know if this is available at all on the Internet? I missed it completely and would be interested to see what they're spoon feeding the masses with tonight.

Thankyou.

Kind Regards,

CrazyBlade

Due for seeding on conspiracycentral.info if you have torrent client - know the guy who capped it. Will try and find when.

It was a pile of BBC poo.

Should have called it "The BBC interviews Rudi Guilliani's Buddies"

BBC are truely the mouthpiece of the NuWO. No wonder I stopped watching TV.

--
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Re: 911: The Twin Towers Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

Bob's your uncle.

Look at the heavy aliasing in that clip. Theres no detail whatsoever.
Next someone is going to say that the 'cgi' is proven because the plane is stationary to start with, not that the film is on pause at that moment.
Its spurious claims pushed like this (as proof) that discredit the npt'ers bigtime.
If ya wanna persuade people of it perhaps be a good idea to have 'slightly' more convincing 'evidence'. Did you send this one to the BBC?
Fannys your aunt.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/review.html
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: 911: The Twin Towers Reply with quote

scar wrote:
Banish wrote:

Bob's your uncle.

Look at the heavy aliasing in that clip. Theres no detail whatsoever.
Next someone is going to say that the 'cgi' is proven because the plane is stationary to start with, not that the film is on pause at that moment.
Its spurious claims pushed like this (as proof) that discredit the npt'ers bigtime.
If ya wanna persuade people of it perhaps be a good idea to have 'slightly' more convincing 'evidence'. Did you send this one to the BBC?
Fannys your aunt.

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/salter/review.html

scar, I think you've been duped by salter, holmgren has repeatedly exposed him as an uneducated liar, if you're going to cling to his words as proof you should check out all this stuff about him.

http://www.911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=67
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: 911: The Twin Towers Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

scar, I think you've been duped by salter, holmgren has repeatedly exposed him as an uneducated liar, if you're going to cling to his words as proof you should check out all this stuff about him.

http://www.911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=67

Thanks but no. Ive tried to keep an open mind on npt i would have thought that was quite clear, but i have always said that the continued posting of spurious aliased links such as this do the npt no favours whatsoever. I said that a long time ago. I just said it again.
Where have i clinged to his words as proof?
Thats simply not how i go about things.
I used his post to explain a commonly said problem with media overlay as i feel his article does a good job of laying it out. Noone responded at the time and i asked repeatedly for a debunking finding one myself and posting it... it was ignored.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Back and to the left. The magic bullet still flies. Reply with quote

Last night's BBC docu-fiction - 9/11: The Twin Towers was just that.

I counted one brief mention of someone saying "that sounded like an explosion". A veritable out take, plucked from the orgy of evidence. A fleeting testimony to the many murdered truths of the day.

I saw the huge fireball of burning jet fuel that had somehow managed to find it's way to the freight elevator shaft, the only elevator that connected all floors, rushing down, all the way down. Down into the basements. Filling the empty shaft with an incredible fury of hungry cerosene, burning into my brain as visual testimony, reinforcing the 9/11 Commission's lies that this voracious, over fed beast was the cause for the devastation some 93 floors below, the admitted explosions on floors 77, 22, basement B4 and the devastated West Street lobby.

In a few seconds, of docu-fiction one of the numerous and unexplained omissions from the 9/11 Commission's official report, the testimony of William Rodriguez and others, describing huge explosions in the basements, was obliterated. Again.

This considerate fireball that NIST imagines shared only 30% of it's available fuel, split evenly between the initial, internal and external impact fireballs, leaving behind in it's unburned wake some reluctant cerosene to "splash onto the office furnishings and combustibles from the aircraft that lodged on the impacted floors, there to ignite (immediately or later) the fires that would continue to burn for the remaining life of the building".

NIST's magic fireball theory.

The fireballs that did all the damage. Everywhere.

NIST's magic fireballs that burnt immediately, inside and out, travelled down the long empty elevator shaft, down into the basement, exploding on selected floors on it's way whilst ignoring the numerous, less volatile detours, devoured the basement, the lobby, yet lingered on high to ignite at it's leisure and burn so ferociously that the poor defenceless steel could only warp, twist and yield to its massive load after a brave, defiant 56 minute stand.

Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.
Back and to the left.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a pity its impossible to point out that the lift elevator operator was in the only freight lift and was unhurt except for broken ankles. No flame, no fuel, no fire! This propaganda is sickening.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou Reflector, I had completely forgotten that tiny insignificant detail.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the full Naudet film for the first time at the weekend and it was obvious that the fireball down the lift shaft claim was rubbish. Are we supposed to believe that it blew the life doors out AND destroyed pretty much most of the stone panels in the lobby? I'm pretty sure that something was said about people coming out of a lift that had been stuck for a while. Is the official line then that fire rushed down one lift shaft, blowing off the doors and wrecking the looby while other people were stuck in another one for a while and emerged unscated? Also seems styarnge that the explosion knew which door to blow off or are they suggesting it took out all the doors on the way down and still had the energy to destroy the lobby? Or am I missing something here?
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I someone rips the attack footage from this program, that's all I can say.

It clear as day. My normally sit-on-the-fence partner shouted "I saw it, I saw it, the other plane was going behind the building." Really guys get the dvd or something. I'm not trying to give you a bum steer.

Actually thinking about the NPT, this isnt an NPT. There was a plane, but it did a fly-by. See it here! Not the first plane you see exiting after the impact, wait a few moments, the cameraman catches it, swings his camera away, then has another look to see if it's gone.

http://www.positiontoknow.com/S-11/vid/2ndPlaneCrash.mpeg

Only sheep need a ladder.
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure what your looking at on that mpeg... the helicopter? or the piece of debris in flames?
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Mark, for its insignifcance. I realise you had mentioned the testimonies in which it is contained. I meant the difficulty in telling people that, after they have witnessed otherwise in a TV documentary, which is surely correct. I seem to please you and expose my cretinous ways all at once. Its easy for me it seems.

Best wishes regardless.

Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woodee wrote:
not sure what your looking at on that mpeg... the helicopter? or the piece of debris in flames?

Its an airplane. Open it in a mpg player that has pause and stop controls.

Im not sure what you are looking at, I have been "looking at" this footage for 5 years, I think I know what I'm talking about. New Poster.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reflecter wrote:
Its a pity its impossible to point out that the lift elevator operator was in the only freight lift and was unhurt except for broken ankles. No flame, no fuel, no fire! This propaganda is sickening.

do you know his name?
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 911: The Twin Towers Reply with quote

Banish wrote:

Nothing hit the North Tower -- not an airplane at least. A missile, yes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1535000/video/_1538186_wtc_firstcrash_vi .ram

what about this high quality clip, where you can see the plane?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/m7cxyc
Woodee
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
Woodee wrote:

Its an airplane. Open it in a mpg player that has pause and stop controls.

Im not sure what you are looking at, I have been "looking at" this footage for 5 years, I think I know what I'm talking about. New Poster.

I'm still not sure what you mean on the video? can you explain it a bit more for me? Oh... and you can call me woodee Smile
Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skeptic, Mr Griffiths. From William Rodiquez account. No I havent yet researched it further my bad, as WR plans to clear it if it is disinfo. Car 50a the only one to reach B6 level to the top.

Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Reflecter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: