FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akbal13
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job Reply with quote

http://www.wingtv.net/thornarticles/paulisaac.html#top

Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job
by Victor Thorn

On the morning of September 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire lieutenant Paul Isaac, Jr. admitted yet again that 9-11 was an inside job. In fact, here is his exact quote to Lisa Guliani and myself: “I know 9-11 was an inside job, the police know it’s an inside job, and the firemen know it too.”

Think about the ramifications of this statement. One of New York’s own firefighters revealed publicly that 9-11 wasn’t the work of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, but instead was planned, coordinated, and executed by elements within our own government. Isaacs also added, after pointing to throngs of police officers standing around us, that, “We all have to be very careful about how we handle it.”

Preeminent researcher Jim Marrs (Inside Job: Unmasking the 9/11 Conspiracies) also quotes author Randy Lavello, who wrote the following about Paul Isaac, Jr.: “New York firemen were very upset by what they considered a cover-up in the WTC destruction. Many other firemen knew there were bombs in the buildings,’ he said, ‘but they are afraid for their jobs to admit it because the higher-ups forbid discussion of this fact.’ Isaac, who was stationed at Engine 10 near the WTC in the late 1990s, said the higher-ups included the NYFD’s antiterrorism consultant, James Woolsey, a former CIA director. ‘There were definitely bombs in those buildings,’ Isaac added.”

The above information was corroborated by Nico Haupt in the November 1, 2004 edition of 911 Skeptics where he wrote, “[Isaac] explained to me that if the building had 'pancaked' as it's been called, the falling floors would have met great resistance from the steel support columns, which would have sent debris flying outward into the surrounding blocks.”

Adding further weight to this argument is Greg Szymanski’s July 21, 2005 article entitled Former Auxiliary NY Fireman Is 'A One-Man Investigative Team' When It Comes To Finding The Truth About 9/11 where the following quote appears: “When Isaac first watched the towers collapse from a block away, he said they ‘strangely came down like a house of cards, in their own footprints’ in what he called a perfect demolition job.”

Isaac also reiterated what a 9-11 survivor told me during our protest at Ground Zero on September 11, 2005 --- that emergency radios were buzzing with information about bombs being detonated inside the World Trade Center towers. Isaac told Szymanski in the above-mentioned article, “I heard some crazy things over my radio in those days, things I can’t repeat on the phone.”

Also, Isaac directly addressed the gag order placed on firemen and police officers in Szymanski’s article:

“It’s amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation or losing their jobs,” said Isaac, regarding the FBI gag order placed on law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11.

There is certainly more information of this nature related to Mr. Isaac on the Internet, so here again we are hearing first-hand evidence from individuals who were on the scene (i.e. William Rodriguez) saying that the World Trade Center towers were brought to their knees not by the airliner’s impact or the resulting jet fuel fires, but instead by a deliberately executed controlled demolition. Tragically, due to heavy-handed pressure from officials at the city, state, and federal levels, we are still not hearing the entire story.

Last but not least, researcher Vincent Sammartino, who was also in attendance at the WTC 'open grave site' on the afternoon of September 11, 2005, wrote the following on APFN: "I just got back from Ground Zero. People know the truth! Half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and telling us that they know that 911 was an inside job. They were told not to talk about it. But they were supporting what we were doing!!!!! I had tears in my eyes."

spun
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but I cannot trust a word that Victor Thorn says. He even refuses to use his real name for Christ sakes!

WING TV have reported anti NWO activists to the FBI, not a good move really. I say it's safer to stay well clear of these double agents.
futuna
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Don't worry about Victor Thorn Reply with quote

People like Victor are in it for the sensationalism,the cool factor,and its cool to be a fighter of the truth for him.I think they, Victor and Guiliani have definitely gomne over the top in some things just like Alex Jones,but hey they are human and they get excited,so be it ! Its v cool to have them around as they represent what we would maybe like to be,I give them all credit even though they perhaps get too excited..don't we all.
As to this 911 thing it will all come out, but they are so successful at supressing it through their planned media control and neo con mind set that they are beyond themselves with the euphoria.Can you imagine being part of this mindset and glorifying your success,wow ! Nothing is stopping them it seems,everything is connected and to them right now working just fine.We are the patsies,yes us the gen pop.Of course you and me or anyone reading this is way ahead but we are such a small percentage it does not matter.
Ah so be it,I live on a tiny island in the Caribbean where we see what is going on,luckliy,fishing,farming,snorkeling,windsurfing,surfing etc can take out minds away.yet I fear and despair at what everyone else is in for............................. unless of course over time as always things change and they have before so they will again,,,,for better or worse I suppose.
Man is an animal with a brain sadly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: