FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another attempt at WW3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Another attempt at WW3? Reply with quote

If Israel managed to get to Beruit (in the month long war just past), Syria would have become involved, Iran would also have got involved, that would have brought the US into the equation.
If this had happened we would have had WW3 (or is it WW4, WW3 being the Farce on Terror, I mean War on Terror).
Hezbollah managed to keep Israel from gaining the advantage they required.
Today, 4 Syrian terrorist tried to blow up the US embassy in Demascass. If they were successful then the US will have hit back and we are at war again.
All this because of what happened 5 years ago yesterday.
This is the seriousness of this situation, we all need to act NOW. Do everything we can.
I sadly, am going on holiday for 2 weeks - bad planning I guess!! But upon my return I will arrange public showings of LC2E, I will be giving away copies, and spreading the truth like I never have before - But first I need a break!!
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Syria incident looks like a poorly-done false flag op to me, from the details I have available...

As for "news" about Iranian "incursions" into Iraq, I havent seen any mainstream reporting, and it supposedly happened several days ago. Also, why would Iranian forces attack militias that are trying to overthrow the puppet Iraqi government?

suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yes it would seem a bit daft for a bunch of Syrians to attack the US embassy when they must know full well Bush &co are just waiting for an excuse to declare war on Syria. This has the hallmarks of 'false flag'.

Suspecta
Zlocke
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right. It just seems stupid and obvious to me?
I think they are really feeling the heat over 9/11 and are trying almost anything they can to move the agenda along.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: