FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LADBROKES.COM LOOKING IN TO TAKING BETS ON 911 TRUTH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: LADBROKES.COM LOOKING IN TO TAKING BETS ON 911 TRUTH Reply with quote

WWW.LADBROKES.COM

SPOKE TO SOMEONE AND WILL GET BACK TO ME ON ODDS THAT THE OFFICIAL STORY OF 911 WILL BE PROVEN FALSE IN 3 YEARS...NOT SURE IF THATS THE BEST WORDING OR ELEMENTS OF USA GOVERNMENT WILL BE PROVEN TO HAVE DONE 911

Before anyone says you shouldn't be trying to make money out of such an event...i'm only doing it to try and get the issue out in the public forum and create publicity
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might as well make a few quid too, you'll need it this gets out and society goes tits up. A loaf of bread will cost you a fiver. Surprised
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimus79 wrote:
You might as well make a few quid too, you'll need it this gets out and society goes tits up. A loaf of bread will cost you a fiver. Surprised

Who gives a f uck about a loaf costing a fiver?
mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimus79 wrote:

yeah but looking at it an another way...plenty of aristocracy/rothschild and co land that needs reclaiming
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimus79 wrote:

We create our own future. This might be your belief of where we are headed but it ain't mine. That's not how this is going to unravel.

Rather than the above question, how about my sweepstake question? See what odds they will give that TB or his replacement is asked within the year ie by September 12 2007. If it's anything more than evens, I'll take their money
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: