FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Split from "BBC Complaints thread"-No 7x7 Comments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Split from "BBC Complaints thread"-No 7x7 Comments Reply with quote

[Andrew - Split from this thread http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3720.

By bringing up No 7x7's on the above thread, blackcat MAY have been defeating the object of his own posts... so I moved it here - just trying to be helpful...]

The way the BBC reporter referred to the conspiracy theorists in the Muslim world being "those are the ones who believe there were no planes on 9/11" as if it was a condition of membership is a clear indication of the bias that the BBC has. It was a deliberate smear and anyone who continues to push the "no planes theory" is giving ammunition to them. When are they going to learn??!! If someone believes that Elvis is still alive it is possible they might be right but it does not matter. It is the association with nutters that matters. For the sake of the 9/11 truth movement, whatever you believe, drop the "no planes" angle!!!
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thoughts:

Most are agreed we can focus on CD as primary evidence. If the debate becomes ill-informed and mentions "no planes", then it can be shifted back by sticking with gravity. However.

1) Distinguish carefully between "evidence" and "theory"

2) Do we say "Demolition Theory"? No, we say "demolition evidence".

3) Almost no one is "pushing no plane theories" - what they are mainly saying is there is EVIDENCE to suggest something other than 7x7 passenger jets may have WTC 1 & 2. Please, please make the distinction properly in your mind before rant mode is switched on.

This "new" scenario requires careful examination and thought, not automatic "you're damaging the movement" statements.

Further:

4) If ABC and FOX news footage show different flight paths when analised, that's pretty good evidence that the plane stories need close scrutiny.

5) These images show a wheel from one of the aircraft at the WTC:

If this is indeed a picture from the scene, how can this wheel have survived the fireball of the plane impact? Is it made of the same material as one of the passports?

As I have said before, those outside the 9/11 Truth reject CD evidence. Many INSIDE the movement won't even look at the evidence which suggests somehting other than 7x7's hit the towers. (Partly because of bad labelling of the proposed scenario)

This the real issue - it requires careful consideration in the movement - to those "outside", it doesn't really matter. It SHOULD matter to those that wish to investigate the truth, however.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To those outside the movement it most definitely DOES matter!! A huge percentage of Americans still believe Saddam Hussain was involved with the 9/11 attacks. Mention to them that 9/11 truthers believe there were no planes that day and they will switch off immediately. It is people like them we have to convince!!! The sophistry of "no Planes" meaning different planes does not wash. Some people are peddling holograms and "projections" etc. It is obvious bunkum! I do not believe that a 757 hit the Pentagon but this does not make me a "no planer". The "no planes" suggestion is hugely damaging and seized gleefully by 9/11 truth detractors.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
To those outside the movement it most definitely DOES matter!! A huge percentage of Americans still believe Saddam Hussain was involved with the 9/11 attacks. Mention to them that 9/11 truthers believe there were no planes that day and they will switch off immediately. It is people like them we have to convince!!! The sophistry of "no Planes" meaning different planes does not wash. Some people are peddling holograms and "projections" etc. It is obvious bunkum! I do not believe that a 757 hit the Pentagon but this does not make me a "no planer". The "no planes" suggestion is hugely damaging and seized gleefully by 9/11 truth detractors.

It isn't accurate to call it "No Planes". If you continue to call it such your descriptions are not really accurate. It's the same type of inaccuracy as labelling us "conspiracy theorists" when the Official Story is just a CT too.

I don't know how to say this any more clearly - and I meant that those outside the movement who aren't interested in CD definitely aren't interested in the inaccurately labelled "no planes"

Who came up with this labelling? That's a question for you. The same people that label us "Conspiracy Theorists" would be my guess - those who fail to look at evidence and describe it accurately, which is what I have attempted to do above. I guess you missed my plea.

What we are battling against here are misconceptions and distortions - No 7x7's internal struggle is therefore, in my view, no different from the 9/11 Truth's external struggle.

You yourself can choose not to talk about certain evidence (that's fine), but to wilfully ignore it is what the 9/11 Comission did - that's, I think, why No 7x7'ers, I think, get so passionate about this issue (and rightly so).

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a big difference between those who dispute what kind of planes hit the twin towers and those who say there were NO PLANES! The latter contend that the footage was rigged and/or that holograms were used. That may turn out to be absolutely correct just as Elvis might announce himself to be fit and well. It matters that the belief in "No Planes" (and I do not mean different planes) is damaging the 9/11 truth movement. It is a complete turn off to outsiders and associates those in the movement with people who are perceived as complete nucases. It is an unneccessary indulgence.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what your worrying about Blackcat.

The takeup of new people to 911 truth is now growing at an exponential rate on a global basis.

The fact is there are plenty of inconsistencies that will not go away and people will continue to ask questions.

For me there are as many if not more inconsistencies with the events at the twin towers as there are with the Pentagon.

I didn't see Gloria Hunniford and other on Heaven and Earth call anybody a crackpot when no plane at the pentagon was mentioned

Just as we are on a learning curve with 911 - don't think the perps haven't learnt anything also - for the next major atrocity they will be even more devious and learn from their mistakes with 911 and so we need to explore every possibilty of what could have gone on that day.
If we stick only to what is currently provable and ignore the rest there will not be much to discuss

911 must have took many years of planning, and on this basis the planning for the next event must be well advanced
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the politicians and police chiefs say that another event is inevitable - the only reason they know is because they are involved in orchestrating it and covering it up
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I didn't see Gloria Hunniford and other on Heaven and Earth call anybody a crackpot when no plane at the pentagon was mentioned

That is because there are not a zillion videos showing a plane hitting the damn thing!! Show ONE clear video of a plane undisputably hitting the Pentagon and anybody thereafter denying it will sound like a crackpot.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
That is because there are not a zillion videos showing a plane hitting the damn thing!! Show ONE clear video of a plane undisputably hitting the Pentagon and anybody thereafter denying it will sound like a crackpot.

True - but this statement doesn't address the points I raised above - i.e. the issue of labelling. When the debate stays focused on evidence and an allowance for each party to clearly explain their reasoning, without recourse to incorrect labels etc., then we get closer to the truth. This is the thrust of what I am saying.

If David Ray Griffin had been clearly able to illustrate, using video clips, evidence I outlined above, it would still be a valid discussion of 9/11 Truth issues - just not the ones that most people are talking about and, yes, they may be more difficult for people to understand.

However, if people are "shouted down" before being able to present their evidence, then maybe important aspects of truth will be missed. We have been "shouted down" by MSM for 5 years. Many "no 7x7" researchers have been shouted down for 3 or more years. I also know of other topics and people which/who have been "shouted" down for much longer.

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
3) Almost no one is "pushing no plane theories"

David Shayler is if his views are represented accurately in the New Statesman article (link elsewhere on the forum) and he's quite well known too.

blackcat wrote:
There is a big difference between those who dispute what kind of planes hit the twin towers and those who say there were NO PLANES! The latter contend that the footage was rigged and/or that holograms were used. That may turn out to be absolutely correct just as Elvis might announce himself to be fit and well. It matters that the belief in "No Planes" (and I do not mean different planes) is damaging the 9/11 truth movement. It is a complete turn off to outsiders and associates those in the movement with people who are perceived as complete nucases. It is an unneccessary indulgence.

What blackcat said.
MiniMauve
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:

Quoted for Truth.

I've been an outspoken opponent of the NPT theory since I first examined the 'evidence' for it. I have always been very clear that I am taking about "no planes" and that I still consider "no 7x7s" to be a possibility. Every other opponent of NPT that I have seen here has been making the same distinction. Yet posters still keep coming back and saying, "there is lots of evidence for no 7x7s so you shouldn't dismiss NPT so readily!". WE KNOW! Smile That's not what we are taking about!

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
The "no planes" suggestion (will be) seized gleefully by 9/11 truth detractors.

True

blackcat wrote:
The "no planes" suggestion is hugely damaging

No I doubt that

The 9/11 truth movement is far too robust now

Suppose I started a really interesting theory on how Mohammed Atta was really an alien. Do you think that would stop the movement? No it would be recognised for what it is. A minority view that still requires a bit more evidence. But let everyone speak their truth
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Suppose I started a really interesting theory on how Mohammed Atta was really an alien. Do you think that would stop the movement?

No. Do you think it would help? I contend that it would hinder progress, so however much I thought it I would keep that particular opinion opinion to myself.

There are a lot of people who believe a certain body of people were behind the 9/11 outrage but do not mention this group because they know how counter-productive it would be. I believe the makers of Loose Change fall into this category. Sometimes it pays to keep quiet. If anyone responds to this, my silence will be deafening.
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 9/11 movement is NOT robust as ian said.

it is still fragile and needs nurturing. shayler was saying we need to embrace new ideas etc... im not having it, if he and others insist on the no planes theory, then i think a division in the movement is warranted. people who do actually want to see the 9/11 movement progress will realise what the right thing to do will be. the no planes thing is bad, that simple. i personally f**king hate it and i know what effect it will have...no amount of trying to convince me will change my mind. i cannot help but think that a) they are plants or b)just not thinking about the consequences of their actions properly.

if this no planes bolloks continues...then im buggering off and going solo.

simple as.
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimB wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:
3) Almost no one is "pushing no plane theories"

David Shayler is if his views are represented accurately in the New Statesman article (link elsewhere on the forum) and he's quite well known too.

Who would you trust to report fairly - A new Statesman journalist who has omitted basic facts, or a man who went to prison for telling the truth and was prevented from giving evidence to the court.

Many people make assumptions about exactly what has been said or proposed based on incomplete information. This is exactly the same as the whole No 7x7's argument and in a wider sense, those who have insufficient information about 9/11 facts - as I keep saying.

Some people seem to be close to saying "David Shayler is damaging the movement". Perhpaps they can simply look at the evidence for what he is saying, make their own decision about it and if they disagree with him just say "I disagree with David Shayler for reasons x,y and z"

The key point is the OCT is provably false. Other things are secondary to that.

If we do expose 9/11 to a sufficient degree, I can assure you there is much else to be disclosed which will upset A LOT of people.

Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fixuplooksharp wrote:
if this no planes bolloks continues...then im buggering off and going solo.
simple as.

If oyu see the issue as that black and white, then you just go and speak about what you want to speak about. That's the whole point. You are free to disagree with Shayler, me and everyone and say what you want to say.

In the end, the evidence that comes to light (and has come to light) will dictate the truth - not me, or Dave Shayler.

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't understand how people don't see this no 7x7 stuff as being damaging. It is. Why are people researching it and not going out and getting the message out? It has been and will be used to discredit us all. By all means discuss it privately but I think big long ranting threads isn't a constructive use of time at the moment. We all believe 9/11 to be an inside job and we have a wealth of evidence for this, why do people need to find any more, especially controversial stuff like this?

Getting people to believe that their governments could do this to their own people proves hard enough at times and any mention of holograms or no planes allows them to dismiss us as loons and keep their blinkers on. We are getting to a very crucial time for the movement and should be building on this and getting the messgae out as quickly as possible. The longer it takes to raise awareness the less chance we'll have of finding out what really happened.

I know I'm now going to be called a gatekeeper but IMO these other theories are gatekeeping.

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are employed people out there who through advanced propaganda techniques do all they can to damage "divide and conquer" the 9/11 truth seeking community. Label them as Nutcases, Elvis´s alive believers and the like.

And it is very successfull. a large % of people are gullable and trust and believe everything the news or papers say, another large % just don´t give a toss as long as thier team wins the Premiership, NHL, F1 etc. The % of people who want to know the truth, willing to face the truth and want to change the "cosy little world" is very low. This is the largest problem, not the info being spead about Airplane holograms emitted from minute multi node diodes in cruise missiles or helicopters.

JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Who would you trust to report fairly - A new Statesman journalist who has omitted basic facts, or a man who went to prison for telling the truth and was prevented from giving evidence to the court.

If you're saying that Shayler's views were misrepresented and he isn't a no planer, post some references and I'll re-evaluate my opinion of him. In the meantime, I have the option of accepting that a web of subterfuge was woven which included holograms, plane-shaped holes and planted plane wreckage in order to emulate planes crashing into the WTC (as per his reported views on what happened) or I can accept that planes did actually crash into the WTC. Which is the more reasonable option?

Andrew Johnson wrote:
Some people seem to be close to saying "David Shayler is damaging the movement".
He made a respectful appearance on the H&E show (where his views weren't discussed) but what are the current circulation figures for the New Statesman magazine?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: