FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flocco et al,Barbara Olson arrested etc - could it be right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Flocco et al,Barbara Olson arrested etc - could it be right? Reply with quote

Well, I'm quite happy to accept that Flocco is an arch-disinformationist and strawman constructor as David Shaylor maintains
There is an axis of conspiracy researchers which includes Tom Flocco, Tom Henighan, Stew Webb's in there, Sherman Skolnick - though he's more inclined to justify, tied into CloakandDagger.de - Lenny Bloom

Now the first of those three come up with sensational stories - let's list them
Well - we know this guy - what is he public or federal prosecutor or something Robertson (excuse me while I fail to check the facts) is set up in Chicago to investigate the outing of Valerie Plame, a CIA agent married to a US diplomat who criticised the Bush regime.
The public naming of a CIA agent in the US is a federal treasonable offence
All roads lead back to Karl Rove ('son of a Nazi Gauleiter') and from there to the heart of the White House

Anyway, the first story is of French intelligence agents arresting MI6 agents attempting to plant bombs on the Chicago Transit underground directly under the building housing Robertsons suite of offices

Next story of The whole of the Bush regime being indicted by Grand Jury not only over the Plame affair, but over 911 and lying about the reasons for war on Iraq and so on, and Blair's in there somewhere having failed to show at a subpoena hearing

Next, Barbara Olson arrested on whatever border with a lot of non-existant Italian Lira

Next French intellience officers arresting Mossad agents attempting to bomb the NY subway leading to the recent scare

Now all this stuff is coming from alleged insiders with no other evidence to back it up from anywhere
Disinformationist stuff - right?

Well - just a little possibly irrelevant self info

See, I had a bit of communication with Rosalee Grable two or three years ago, who's The Webfairy, and as far as I know the first person to create the slow-mo videos of the plane hitting the South Tower and the notion, purely from the visuals, of it all being holographically created - strawman nonsense - right? Well I still can't look at those videos without doubting that gliding in ok? I'll accept the remote-controlled thesis as a working model
I've got an alternative idea as to the destruction of the towers other than conventional controlled demolition. That model works with some anomalies

Anyway - just presume for a moment that Flocco et al have a handle on something nearing the truth
It's being suppressed for the moment until some numerologically or occultly or otherwise determined date
Why would this be?

Let's look at 9/11 as being created with so many holes 'big enough to fly a 757 through'
Perhaps not as a sloppy job, but one waiting for a 9/11 Truth movement to eventually discredit entirely.
I mean, once you've got it you've got the whole deal, right?
It's the awakening, it's the US hegemony, its PNAC and the US based corporations attempting to impose a global fascist state as always in C20 history

Or is it rather the tale of discrediting the US as a nation state and in its tail the UK and the rest of Europe?

Guantanamo and the other US concentration camps all over - a known disgrace and villified by professors of jurisprudence around the world

Abu Ghraib - did some whistleblower really post that CD of torture photos under some Investigative officer's door and somehow they got to the world press or were they released deliberately to undermine the US collective mind of its sense of basic decency? (maybe a false construct)

Bush's screw-the-poor budgets and Greenspan's printing of trillions of full-of-air dollars imminently threatening the stability of the US and world economy

I could go on, but to get back to the original point

Imagine the original Flocco et al stories contain some truth

The truth about 911, already trickling out over the levee, burgeoning for many thousands or millions of people, becomes a complete breach a flood

We know that 9/11 was a mass trauma-based mind control exercise as are its sequelae. But the 911 truth would be a complete global *

For 911 to have been covered up for so long, required the assistance of everyone from 'leftwing' ideologues on the Chomsky scale to fundamentalist 'right-wing Christians' who believed Bush and his crew were on their side rather than active satanists.
And all those in between

What about all those many many people in the various scientific,miltary, intelligence communities, those in the FAA and Norad, those in many governmental agencies, who despite the wargames, either actively participated or have knowingly kept their mouths shut

What about the people of Saudi Arabia or Pakistan who suddenly come to know that their rulers have dined with the devil

The chaos currently being promulgated in Iraq and elsewhere would get a new drive, surpassing all the staged events.

Halliburton and all those corporations would be drawn in as main instigators, and the stock market would collapse
Chaos would grow as the criminals are exposed
Who to turn to? - well there's only the UN left, known 'adversary' to the neocons
Hmm- the final stage of the NWO - as promised
This isn't doomsterism , or intended to be
As a 9/11 truth movement we need to be aware of the 'truth' being commonplace and prepared for its consequences
Just consider the viability of an Eysenck-styled reinforcement-modified community and what the punishers would be
What if Flocco et al are right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: