FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is going on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the 'no planes theory' doing for the movement?
helping it
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
trashing it
78%
 78%  [ 25 ]
doesnt make a diff
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: what is going on Reply with quote

shayler chatting about holograms.....who thinks this is bad for the movement. this just increase's the liklihood that people are not going to listen to us....normal people who do have an open mind will go nah...this is too x-files etc....please shut up now before you do anymore damage!
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

completely trashing it!

theres about as much evidence it was holograms than there is evidence that the whole thing was organised by aliens

fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who said helping it? arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

im speechless
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a clever ploy to discredit those posing decent questions.

Ok the planes had no windows and looked nothing like passenger jets, but they were planes, the sound of them flying by can be heard on some video footage. Loads of people saw them, and they can´t all be lying.

Ok if you want to be imaginative maybe everyone was brainwashed by a brain ray from a space satelite, the planes were actually holograms made by some advanced technology that the NWO got from the lizard blood drinking bohemian owl worshipers. But its the less likely possibility imo.
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Its a clever ploy to discredit those posing decent questions.

Ok the planes had no windows and looked nothing like passenger jets, but they were planes, the sound of them flying by can be heard on some video footage. Loads of people saw them, and they cant all be lying.

I agree. Even if you believe there were no planes...we know that explosives took down the WTC buildings.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

makes no difference...enough smoking guns already proven
JimB
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mason-free party wrote:
makes no difference...enough smoking guns already proven

Yes it does. Anyone proposing that the 9/11 tragedy was caused by anything other than aircraft collision will be ridiculed and by association all other 9/11 skeptics with them. There's probably hundreds of hours of footage of the collisions, much of it frequently shown on TV, and hundreds of corroborating eyewitness accounts. Talk of mass hoaxing with holograms and blue screens and false testimony infinitely complicates what is essentially a simple scenario: Four planes were crashed.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we all just take a step back for a moment and think about this, clearly and logically without emotion. Please.

Many people on here and elsewhere are interested in the veracity of the video and pictorial record of the day regarding aircraft.

I recall a related aircraft issue being an early point of debate regarding pods.

Did we then recoil from discussing such issues as being potentially "damaging" ?

What is this alleged damage that some are so fearful of ?

Damage, it seems clear, is the fear that the aircraft debate may provide ammunition for those who wish to discredit us.

If we are all agreed on that premise then we should examine the claim surely.

The only "damage" that 911 Truth can suffer is for it to be disproved.

If our principle allegations of, for example, CD can be damaged, then let them be damaged. Damage and debunk them if you can should be our position. The same position should be adopted for all points of debate and every piece of evidence.

If there is a fear that the 911 Truth case will be presented to a court anytime soon, based upon, as yet, unproven allegations regarding aircraft then that fear is misplaced. It ain't going to happen.

The case for 911 Truth is strong and robust. It stands alone, unhindered by the numerous theories associated with it. That should not mean that we feel inclined to close the book. 9/11 is a huge, huge subject, about which, many admit, we may never be able to know totally.

If some are motivated to look into other, less fashionable areas of research then we have several choices to make:

One can either, ignore it, engage with it, disprove it or try to make it go away.

We should each make our own informed choice.

I for one would countenance reason with the same open mind that enabled each of us to question 9/11 in the first place.

Those who are vocal about censorship might consider ignoring the debate, or alternatively, engagement with it, if only to disprove it.

I choose the path of engagement rather than enforced silence. Every time.

I strongly agree with the principles of this forum and therefore strongly disagree with any attempts at silencing those who wish to discuss anything.

We should not choose to silence those who call for a debate to be silenced, as we should not choose to silence that debate.

Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
normal people who do have an open mind will go nah...this is too x-files etc....please shut up now

"Normal people" have been taking this stance re the whole 9/11 thing anyway!

I don't find the "no planes" theory very helpful to the movement but I can accept what Mark is saying.

If it were somehow "proved" that there were no planes and pretty conclusive "evidence" were to be given to the general public it would frighten them very much.

I'll stick with David Ray Griffin's stance on things (I don't know if he believes there were any planes or not!). I just think he is a really good, honest man and seeing him speak has really inspired me. The biggest "shock" for people to come out of all this is the realisation that they have to finally face something they already know - that yes, we are "ruled" by people who are what they would call "evil" and it is time we all woke up and did something to change the way things are. They (and I don't often like to refer to them as "they" prefering to accept collective responsibility for our letting them get away with it - but still I'll say "they" have been dominating the stage all too long - telling us what is "possible" in a "reality" they define. So, Mark I'll accept your stance on things, otherwise we will start "defining what is and is not possible"(I mean in terms of defining reality) on this board!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NPT can easily be used and manipulated by the media so any 'fair and rational' TV, radio or newspaper debate can have debunkers on one side and NPT believers on the other. To any uninformed person watching or listening they might easily assume that MOST 911 skeptics believe in the NPT. Also any article can lead in with a simple paragraph along the lines of '911 conspiracy theorists believe that the WTC towers were destroyed by controlled demolition, that the US governement was involved and that there were actually no planes!'. I could see a situation in the future where it will be even more difficult to get people to listen with an open mind. Seems like there is great potential for harm to the entire movement to be honest.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Rupert Murdoch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: