FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brainwashing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Brainwashing Reply with quote

How far advanced is it and how could it be/have been used.

After reading/seeing that the 7/7 "terrorists" didn´t appear to know they had bombs, some witnesses on the bus said the man appeared to be suprised and panicly looked through his bag, the Brasilian who was shot a while later numerous times in the head at point blank range appeared to recognise the Spec Ops who were about to blow him away, maybe he was a brainwasheee who didn´t "work"

Even in the 9/11 event its hard to believe it could all have happened without lots of poeple, witnesses having doubts. Even the pilots of the planes which hit the towers, (if they weren´t remote controlled) could have had thier heads messed up.

considering the advances in technoloy it woulnd´t suprise me if brainwashing wasn´t one of the tools of the NWO.

Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I woke up to 9-11 I fairly quickly changed my viewpoint on mind control and accept that it is a sick tool that is used by the criminal elite and their servants. It is well documented in psychiatric literature (having studied this at college in my 20s) that repeated trauma can induce multiple personality disorder (MPD) - particularly when it is done to the young. This appears to be the key to using mind control. The sickos who do this need the key thrown away - the problem being a lot of them are running our society.

Certainly guys like "patsy" Mossaoui who "stood trial for 9-11" appear to be if not "controlled" then at least mentally unstable. The sickest thing about that trial was that they used an electrical restraint on him which was openly reported on mainstream media. This kind of information just shows the level of compliance of the public in our society - to something as disgraceful as that - hardly a whimper from the "media"?

There is some evidence that Timothy McVeigh who was duped for the black op Oklahoma City bomb was troubled and "under control." The guy that shot John Lennon also showed characteristics of MPD, but I haven't looked into that in depth.

I think drug controlled mind control etc. is also possible but probably hard to use? I am speculating. Bottom line is the establishment are SICK, so much so that a lot of people just cannot get their head round how bad things are. What about the MIND CONTROL OF TV ? That was the main source of control used for the 9-11 attack. How many times was Bin Laden mentioned in the aftermath? The pavlovian effect even worked on me for a time. Wasn't a cornerstone of western justice that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law? Even top Nazis got a trial after the war at Nuremberg.
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn't the MK ultra project from the '60s officially 'out in the open' now? admitted.

there is no reason to assume they have stopped such practices since. infact it would be silly not to assume they are still operating mind control projects.

this is ofcourse in addition to the obvious mind control that occurs in the msm everyday in the forum of government propaganda

Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting stuff, not studied it myself.

I Just know that the Military had plans, or exercised plans using various posibilities of delivering Biological agent, including pouring it in resouviours. This could be used by adding something which eases the mind, makes people more sheeplike subseptable to mind control into Resouviours.

This may be a bit far fetched but whats to stop a drug being put into popular food like Cola, McDonalds etc. to induce a hypnotic trance and the and during the same time scale use "frame suggestion" on TV to get the wanted message into the now open mind.

mason-free party
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know its a touchy subject but i believe Ian Huntley may have been brainwashed at Rampton to avoid a public backlash against America and going into Iraq if an american serviceman had been charged instead...the case just don't add up...he was obviously drugged up to the eyeballs in court
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: