FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi to all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pieradders
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Hi to all Reply with quote

H i my names colin iam 25 years old and just watched the most shocking movie about the 9/11, it will i imagine change my veiw on life forever, in a way i feel i shouldnt of ever watched the movie as my belief in things have changed greatly, i feel so strong about the movie i have sent the link to every1 of my msn contacts.

The movie seems to unearth the goverment so much it makes them look rather silly, but to this day i suppose like me intill u actually watch this movie u have no idea about the setup, iam a carpenter by trade so my english skills aint great so forgive me for my small words lol, anyway its been very intresting reading some of your posts today.

i have 1 question as so many of u have alot my knowledge on it then me, i like to know why the so called highjackers have not come forward to clear their name if they have proven to be alive ?
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you had been used by the Central Intelligence Agency while on their payroll as a "patsy" to pose as a suicide bomber, ie leave incriminating evidence around, copies of the koran, books on "How to make bombs" etc, and then quietly disappear after 9/11, would you come forward, and make a noise about how innocent you are? I wouldn't. I would be living in fear.
pieradders
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply and i fully agree with that lol, but how come people have been able to track these people down anyway. I am purely trying to learn as much as i can about all this
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
If you had been used by the Central Intelligence Agency while on their payroll as a "patsy" to pose as a suicide bomber, ie leave incriminating evidence around, copies of the koran, books on "How to make bombs" etc, and then quietly disappear after 9/11, would you come forward, and make a noise about how innocent you are? I wouldn't. I would be living in fear.

It's one of possibility but also there are so many means and ways of getting a story out. Were I in the shoes of being named as being dead by the CIA but I was really alive and I wanted to come out safely I could think of ways of doing so.

Anyway welcome pieradders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: