FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seen the light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pieradders
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: seen the light Reply with quote

Hi, today my brother phones me and sends me a link for a "loosechange2" video, knowing it was about 9/11 i thought it was just another documentry about the firefighters ect ect. Intill 3.30pm today i fully belived the twin towers was a tragic terrorist attack, for me this loosechange video makes the us goverment look simply stupid, wat i want to know and wat i cant belive, understanding this kinda video must and has took 4/5 years to make, i simply cant belive much much more has not been made of this, i mean iam english and i feel so much hate to the people behind this and i dont really understand who to direct hate to anymore, it really has opened my eyes and like u lot i want answears, maybe iam wrong in understanding that half of america couldnt of seen this video because surely even the hardcore bush lovers will have to ask questions at wat this video has proved, also the very good thing with this video is it purely goes on evidence rather then a preacher going on about things he cant prove, to me this is a outstanding peice of footage and i like to help anyway i can in getting other people see the goodam light
Rabbie McM
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Welcome!
Like yourself I only recently understood the extent of the depravity behind 9-11, i.e. IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB. I actually think I had my moment of clarity also during Loose Change 2, when I saw the squibs and pulverisation of the building (not to mention near free fall speed and symmetrical collapse) making it obvious controlled demolition was involved (and hence inside job) - I finally realised that factions in the US government were evil enough to do this. I had always been suspicious about 9-11, but didn't go as far as Made it Happen on purpose (MIHOP) because I just didn't believe they could do that to their own city. What I have discovered, is that ultimately the evil people that pulled this off have no loyalty to the US flag, they are to my mind clearly self serving, bal worshipping globalist conspirators.

My advice to you - is research as much as you can and try and get a clearer picture of the subject. And alert as many people as you can - even turning a few friends to the truth increases the chain reaction. You don't have to make any grand gestures right away, if anything soberly appraise things. I think others on this site can give you more advice about direct activism. I have been reading up since April, and only now feel somewhat more sure of my ground. The anger and shock is normal, and it never totally goes (for me anyway) - but you will find it transmutes into an energy that you can channel.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: seen the light Reply with quote

Welcome to the 911 Truth Campaign pieradders!,

There are many things that we are not being told about.
Knowledge is power!
Here are some other documentaries that may help you in your quest:

9/11: Press For Truth:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1016720641536424083&q=press+f or+truth

Terrorstorm:
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=terrors torm

911 Revisited:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1951610169657809939

Its difficult to know where to direct our anger. I would advise channeling it into positive action as best ya can.
Im sure most here will understand how shocking it is to realise how much we are being lied to and that reality isnt quite what we thought it was. 9/11 Truth will transform the world my friend. Spread it far and wide!

Good Luck Wink

ps: pm me your address if you want me to send you some dvd's. Can be very useful in waking up those around you.

xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Pieradders

We have all had different paths towards realising the horriffic truth about what went on that day. For me my curiosity was not stirred at all until I read an article by Michael Meacher in the Guardian in Sept 2003 arguing that for the planes to have hit there must have been a defence stand-down ordered by the government. The White House reaction to this article made me more suspicious because, instead of saying Michael Meacher is wrong because of A B and C, they made a feeble attempt at mud-slinging character assasination of a recent minister in the government of their closest ally in the War or Terror. To me that smelt fishy.

In early 2004 I was contacted by an old friend in Scotland who told me there was a 9/11 sceptics group forming in London. I attended their first meeting. There I met people who were arguing the US government deliberately organised these attacks. That was a bit much for me to swallow and it took me several months before I came to that conclusion myself.

Initially it's a scary concept to grasp which is why I think so many of us back off from looking at the evidence, afraid it may convince us that something very nasty is going on and the world is not that safe comfortable place we once imagined it to be. It's like waking up from childhood innocence when we reach that stage.

No one should feel apologetic at only now realising the truth. It's difficult to overcome the media brainwashing we are all subjected to.

Hatred and anger, though, are difficult to deal with, but perhaps a little easier to come to terms with when we realise that the flip side of them is selfless love. We hate because we love those whom those we hate seek to destroy. I can't say I have all the answers, Pieradders, but perhaps it will be an inspiration to you that you can now, out of love for humanity, begin building a better world by turning others on to the truth.

Yours for peace, truth and love

Noel
pieradders
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really guys thanks for the posts, iam not really educated clearly as much as u guys but i will try my hardest now to study this and not play xbox 360 all night lol, i had few of my mates around showed them the footage like me they are gobsmacked and it really does change your whole veiw on life, again iam angry just thinking about it, i will look at all them links 2morrow and again thanks for the posts guys i need help in understanding all this Very Happy
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pieradders wrote:
Really guys thanks for the posts, iam not really educated clearly as much as u guys but i will try my hardest now to study this and not play xbox 360 all night lol, i had few of my mates around showed them the footage like me they are gobsmacked and it really does change your whole veiw on life, again iam angry just thinking about it, i will look at all them links 2morrow and again thanks for the posts guys i need help in understanding all this Very Happy

The xbox doesn't have to go mate, just change your gamertag to "911truth" and your doing your bit!
The links scar posted are some of the best. Check out Terrorstorm first as it shows a bit of history and gets things in context.
PM me if you want my gamertag and we can take 911 truth to xbox live!

Welcome to the real world mate

Dan

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: seen the light Reply with quote

pieradders wrote:
Hi, today my brother phones me and sends me a link for a "loosechange2" video, knowing it was about 9/11 i thought it was just another documentry about the firefighters ect ect. Intill 3.30pm today i fully belived the twin towers was a tragic terrorist attack, for me this loosechange video makes the us goverment look simply stupid, wat i want to know and wat i cant belive, understanding this kinda video must and has took 4/5 years to make, i simply cant belive much much more has not been made of this, i mean iam english and i feel so much hate to the people behind this and i dont really understand who to direct hate to anymore, it really has opened my eyes and like u lot i want answears, maybe iam wrong in understanding that half of america couldnt of seen this video because surely even the hardcore bush lovers will have to ask questions at wat this video has proved, also the very good thing with this video is it purely goes on evidence rather then a preacher going on about things he cant prove, to me this is a outstanding peice of footage and i like to help anyway i can in getting other people see the goodam light
welcome pieradders, thats exactly how i woke up(loosechange). hopefully people wont just be talking about where they were when 9/11 happened. they will be saying also where they were the day they woke up Smile
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pieradders wrote:

Hi pieradders

I feel for you buddy: a rude awakening is never pleasant, and things must be as confusing as hell for you right now

Hang in there, stay cool, and keep asking questions

The single best peice of advice I could give you is dont accept anything at face value, no matter whose saying it, wether it be government or alternative media. If it seems there might be something in it to you, dont make your mind up straight away to believe it: put it on a mental "back burner" and go look for other things that back it up

When lots of different sources of info say the same thing, then you can start to put more weight on it

so "Welcome: to the desert of the Real"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: