FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How long was this planned for?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: How long was this planned for? Reply with quote

One of the many arguments I hear in debating this subject is how and when they could have rigged the Towers for controlled demolition.

I know that there was Neo Con links to the security companies, but it does make me think just when they started rigging these buildings.

Could this process have been started months before 9/11?
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Optimus79,
I don't know how long it took to plan the demoliton of the WTC, probably weeks. How long to plan the whole operation, years!
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the way forward to start debating between us our favourite explanation for the madness we see around us. I know (beyond all reasonable doubt) that '9/11 was an inside job'. At the very least the case to reopen 9/11 is totally overwhelming and the media's distortion and cover-up of 9/11 ever more clear.

The fact that despite being aware of us, the media in this country tip toe around us. The coverage exists now. 9/11 truth is discussed on Radio 4's today programme and James Whale gave 2 hours of reasoned debate. On the BBCs Heaven and Earth show. We put on an event at Conway hall the likes of which they haven't seen for years. A peaceful demonstration at Grovenor Square (media coverage zilch). No problem, as we continue to grow, we will become impossible to ignore

When we provoke the inevitable public debate I would focus the debate on what we can prove they are lying about and leave speculation until a later date.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say since the mid 90s sometime, although the idea may have come earlier.

I hate to say this, mainly because it can't be backed up, but the reason I don't believe the official line is because I saw an outline of this operation (both scenarios) on the Guardian board in May 99.
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronSnot wrote:
I'd say since the mid 90s sometime, although the idea may have come earlier.

I hate to say this, mainly because it can't be backed up, but the reason I don't believe the official line is because I saw an outline of this operation (both scenarios) on the Guardian board in May 99.

Hey Ironsnot,

I remember you alluding to this before but i didnt pursue it, i didnt know if you were serious. I must admit it sounded very strange at the time but you didnt say where you read it.
Care to elaborate? Even though you cant back it up i'd still find it interesting quite what was outlined etc and by whom. In a Pm if you like.
If only you had saved the page...

waking life
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if you have heard of this story before but it makes for interesting reading.

The Perfect Terrorist Plan To Level The Twin Towers Created In 1976

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2005/200305terroristplan.htm

The same people like Rumsfeld, Cheney and Wolfowitz were pulling the same stunts back then aswell.

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/1207-26.htm

George Bush senior was also head of the CIA in 1976 aswell, which makes the story even more interesting.
IronSnot
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scar, a one off poster put up a link to the list of British spies in May 1999. He or she also gave information about a plan which became 9/11. Stated that this information was important.

Although I did save it and other stuff, I also managed to lose it, although I havn't given up 100% hope of retrieving it, at some stage.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps we should have a forum called 'Pure Speculation' Very Happy

(I know that many people believe the 1993 bombing was an attempt to topple the towers that went wrong)
fixuplooksharp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they could have rigged the towers easily! they took away the sniffer dogs weeks before 9/11 and they also had lots of people coming in for 'national security' in the preceeding weeks working on certain aspects in the builing; surprisingly nobody knows exactly what they were doing. if someone has the link/source of that info would be appreciated.
Skeptic
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ the problem is that a lot of this info about 'power-downs' in the weekend before 9/11 rests on the testimony of one man: Scott Forbes

I know he has done radio interviews

I remember hearing that other people who worked in the WTC towers verified his statements but have seen no confirmation of this
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: