FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another 9/11 'On Its Way'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Another 9/11 'On Its Way' Reply with quote

Will it be just in time to effect the election? Alex Jones could very well be two for two in his predictions.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51923

American-trained terror leader declares
'beginning of collapse' of U.S. 'empire'

Quote:
The Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks were the beginning of the collapse of the American empire, and it is only a question of time before the next "great big event" strikes the United States, a senior Palestinian terror leader who received American training warned during a WND interview today.

"The Americans even now are doing everything to bring our hostility and hatred to higher levels and bring us to wait impatiently for the next great big event," said Abu Muhammad, a senior leader of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades in the northern West Bank city of Jenin. "They deserve one more coup of this kind (like 9/11), and I am sure it is only a question of time. September 11 was the beginning of the collapse of this empire of evil."

The Al Aqsa Brigades, the declared "military wing" of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas' party, is responsible for scores of deadly shootings, hundreds of rocket attacks, and – together with the Islamic Jihad terror group – every suicide bombing inside Israel in the past two years.

Abu Muhammad also is a member of the Palestinian Authority's Preventative Security Services, which has received training and weapons from the United States and Europe. Abu Muhammad says like many members of the Preventative Security Services, he personally received training from the CIA.

scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks once again Me!
This ought to spur us all on to expose 9/11 as much as we possibly can in the coming weeks and months!.
Love to all.

Bushwacker
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This another blowback effect, apparently. See http://www.likud.nl/press380.html
He clearly does not think of 9/11 as an inside job.
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is another big false flag event coming up before the November elections I wouldn't be surprised to see it occur in Israel. Netanyahu appears eerily confident that he will be in charge again soon and the release of the supposed 'Al Qaeda' vid the other day warned that Israel and the gulf were going to be targets next. Could be very useful for drumming up support for an attack on Iran both in Israel and elsewhere. Cheney has also been pointing out that there hasn't been an attack on US soil for 5 years as if the Neocons have made things safer. I reckon it is unlikely the Whitehouse Gang would have been saying this if another '9/11' was planned for the US.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject: Another 9/11 'On Its Way' Reply with quote

It really doesn't bear thinking about if 911 was any precedent.

Just as a point of greater public scepticism is occurring, I keep remembering that quote (maybe from Pearle?) bragging that while we try to figure out what they did last time they'll be onto the next one.
I hope I got the context all wrong.

'The aide said that guys like me were ''in what we call the reality-based community,'' which he defined as people who ''believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.'' '
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.'' '

And we can "act" and create a better "reality" that will overcome theirs! Whilst we should be realistic in seeing what is going on, I don't think we should put too much energy into thinking about "another 9/11" taking place, or else we will be almost helping it to manifest...I think rather we should become conscious of ourselves as creators (or "co-creators" as I personally see it) and start to "create" a much better world, rather then focusing on all the nonsense that "they" (whoever they are) can think up next!

If "they" are "history actors" then we should steo out of "history" into the present, into the Now and overcome their naff "play of shadows" with a show of light!"

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Netanyahu appears eerily confident that he will be in charge again soon...

Speaking of the devil. Here's a flashback of an eery quote.

Quote:
On the day of the 9-11 attacks, former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was asked what the attack would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy (for Israel)"

We need more activism like this:

Alex jones bullhorns the CFR in NYC

Audio:

http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/130906jones.mp3

Alex at ground zero NYC 9-11-06

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/aj_protestors_confront_cfr_global ists.htm
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The right-wing politicians and media lead by Fox News have been prepping the public for another attack throughout Bush's presidency. They keep telling us that we're safer but they know damn well that the knockout blow is currently in the preliminary stages.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/September2006/080906_b_Attack.htm

Experts: 9/11 Won't Be the Last Attack

Quote:
The threat of terrorism against the United States remains chillingly lethal five years after 9/11, and officials predict another massive attack is not a matter of if -- but when.

Despite a government overhaul and more than $250 billion spent to bolster security on airlines, at borders and in seaports, few doubt al-Qaida's intent to strike the U.S. again. That the nation hasn't been hit since Sept. 11, 2001, may say as much about terrorists' patience as it does about steps taken to stop them.

"I know of nobody in the intelligence field who doesn't believe there will be another attack," said Thomas Kean, former New Jersey governor and Republican chair of the 9/11 Commission that investigated the government's security missteps leading up to the 2001 hijackings.

"There's going to be another attack," Kean said. "They just can't tell you when."

Quote:
With or without bin Laden, authorities expect al-Qaida's threat won't dim in coming years.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/terror/giuliani_predicts_another_terr or_attack.htm

Giuliani Predicts Another Terror Attack

Quote:
Former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani predicted Tuesday that 9/11 would not go down in history as the only large-scale terrorist attack on U.S. soil.

"It's better to assume we will be attacked again and go from there," Giuliani said during a speech at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Giuliani, who was New York's mayor when when terrorists struck on Sept. 11, 2001, was the keynote speaker at the 2nd Annual Mayor Richard J. Daley Urban Forum, reported the Chicago Tribune.

"Sept. 11 removed any last vestige of thinking that we're isolated," Giuliani said. "We have the same strengths and vulnerabilities as just about every place else."

According to the Tribune, Giuliani urged local, state and federal officials to make "relentless preparation" for another attack, particularly a strike that can't be anticipated.

"It would be irrational not to be afraid of another attack," he said. "But the fear should lead you to do what a police officer does or a firefighter or a soldier or what Mayor (Richard M.) Daley did: prepare."

Direct orders....BE AFRAID!!!! Or you're "irrational". What a statement!

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=13797&comments=80

Fox News Says Hezbollah 'Certain' To Nuke Major City

Quote:
Dallas: Sometime in the future there's going to be a nuclear weapon used in the United States - certainly a radiological device is going to be used and a lot of radioactivity is going to fall on American citizens.

Colmes: You say that like it's a certainty, like there's no question it's going to happen.

Dallas: There's no doubt in my mind that at some point in the future we will have a radiological device probably soon and a nuclear device at some point five or ten years after.

Dallas fingered Pakistan and North Korea as the likely suppliers of nuclear weapons without informing the viewers that the receipts for this technology are in the hands of the US government - Rumsfeld fast-tracking nuclear capability to North Korea and the Bush family protecting A.Q. Khan's network.

Not content with saying it twice, Dallas snapped up the chance provided by Hannity to repeat his doomsday creed a third time.

Hannity (referring to Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda): Do you doubt that these terror groups could get a weapon - if they did there's no doubt they would use it against Israel is there?

Dallas: There's no doubt in mind that if I should say when one of these terror groups gets a weapon like Hezbollah - within the next decade - they will use it within a time of their choosing, but they would use it.

And a fourth time!

Safer????

But these guys have always been great at predicting these attacks.
Quote:

9/11 (8:44 am) - Donald Rumsfeld is in his office at the Pentagon talking about missile defense and the risk of terrorism and predicts
"There will be a terrorist attack" two minutes before the first plane crashes into the WTC.

Quote:
9/11 (9:35 am) ...Donald Rumsfeld, the Secretary of Defence, was in his office on the
eastern side of the [Pentagon], in a meeting with Christopher Cox, the
defence policy committee chairman of the House of Representatives. Mr
Rumsfeld, recalls Mr Cox, watched the TV coverage from New York and said:
"Believe me, this isn't over yet. There's going to be another attack, and
it could be us." Moments later, the plane hit....
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't 9/11 related but it's so disturbing that I had to post it here.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/09/12/usaf.weapons.ap/index.html

Air Force chief: Test weapons on testy U.S. mobs

Quote:

Nonlethal weapons such as high-power microwave devices should be used on American citizens in crowd-control situations before being used on the battlefield, the Air Force secretary said Tuesday.

The object is basically public relations. Domestic use would make it easier to avoid questions from others about possible safety considerations, said Secretary Michael Wynne.

"If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne. "(Because) if I hit somebody with a nonlethal weapon and they claim that it injured them in a way that was not intended, I think that I would be vilified in the world press."

The Air Force has paid for research into nonlethal weapons, but he said the service is unlikely to spend more money on development until injury problems are reviewed by medical experts and resolved.

Nonlethal weapons generally can weaken people if they are hit with the beam. Some of the weapons can emit short, intense energy pulses that also can be effective in disabling some electronic devices.

On another subject, Wynne said he expects to choose a new contractor for the next generation aerial refueling tankers by next summer. He said a draft request for bids will be put out next month, and there are two qualified bidders: the Boeing Co. and a team of Northrop Grumman Corp. and European Aeronautic Defence and Space Co., the majority owner of European jet maker Airbus SAS.

The contract is expected to be worth at least $20 billion (€15.75 billion).

Chicago, Illinois-based Boeing lost the tanker deal in 2004 amid revelations that it had hired a top Air Force acquisitions official who had given the company preferential treatment.

Wynne also said the Air Force, which is already chopping 40,000 active duty, civilian and reserves jobs, is now struggling to find new ways to slash about $1.8 billion (€1.4 billion) from its budget to cover costs from the latest round of base closings.

He said he can't cut more people, and it would not be wise to take funding from military programs that are needed to protect the country. But he said he also incurs resistance when he tries to save money on operations and maintenance by retiring aging aircraft.

"We're finding out that those are, unfortunately, prized possessions of some congressional districts," said Wynne, adding that the Air Force will have to "take some appetite suppressant pills." He said he has asked employees to look for efficiencies in their offices.

The base closings initially were expected to create savings by reducing Air Force infrastructure by 24 percent.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jane wrote:
Quote:
''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.'' '

And we can "act" and create a better "reality" that will overcome theirs! Whilst we should be realistic in seeing what is going on, I don't think we should put too much energy into thinking about "another 9/11" taking place, or else we will be almost helping it to manifest...I think rather we should become conscious of ourselves as creators (or "co-creators" as I personally see it) and start to "create" a much better world, rather then focusing on all the nonsense that "they" (whoever they are) can think up next!

If "they" are "history actors" then we should steo out of "history" into the present, into the Now and overcome their naff "play of shadows" with a show of light!"

I certainly prefer your optimist's view, Jane.
Let's hope that's how it plays out.

It is amazing to think that far from being at the peak of their powers they may well be staring at the end of their era. Even senior Republican sources (such as James Baker) are reported to be questioning Bush's state of mind if not his actual sanity recently.
Once the story of the 'how and why' of 911 is public knowledge, things can never be the same again.
And I hope we can shape the world to come in the image of
'we the people'. The alternative is not a pleasant prospect.
Jane
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I certainly prefer your optimist's view, Jane.
Let's hope that's how it plays out.

Quote:
And I hope we can shape the world to come in the image of
'we the people'. The alternative is not a pleasant prospect.

I probably shouldn't go on about "the Maya" and all that here - but I would love it if anyone who wants to do some "alternate reality creating" or at least discuss this with me would email me!!!

Anyone heard of Swami Vivekananda (follower of Sri Ramakrishna)?!! He said that "Enlightenment" meant none less than a "total transformation of the self and the world around one"

I will try not to mention this kind of thing again (well not much anyway!) but if anyone is interested - I'd really like to hear from you (fits in with quantam physics and the "oberved experiment" idea as well)!!!

Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to have a true "general" forum area for topics unrelated to 9/11. In the end there's an inherent interconnectedness between all things without getting too deep.

Quote:
Anyone heard of Swami Vivekananda (follower of Sri Ramakrishna)?!! He said that "Enlightenment" meant none less than a "total transformation of the self and the world around one"

I will try not to mention this kind of thing again (well not much anyway!) but if anyone is interested - I'd really like to hear from you (fits in with quantam physics and the "oberved experiment" idea as well)!!!

"Sri Ramakrishna", is that Tibetan or Buddhist in nature? It sounds very familar. I've read quite a bit about the Tibetan culture. Very fascinating.

I'm reading this book right now.

I'm also heavily in to quantum pshysics.

I highly recommend the doc./movie "What The Bleep Do We Know?!?!" if you haven't seen it.

see here

"What The Bleep...":

A good book on quantum phsyics, "The Field":
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This "threat" is definately being talked up a lot lately.

I posted a similar article here: http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3873

Also, as this name has started to pop up, Adnan Al-Shukri Juma or Adnan Al-Shukri Jumaa (Juma, Jumah) I set up a google alert for him.

Allegedly, his real name is Adnan G. El Shukrijumah http://www.fbi.gov/terrorinfo/elshukrijumah.htm

He is being billed as Al Q's "Mr Nuke" and is alleged to already be in the US.

Subsequent stories are:

Tehran Plans Nuke Attack Inside US During Ramadan:

http://newsblaze.com/story/20060912182202payn.nb/newsblaze/OPINIONS/Op inions.html

and

Al Qaeda Will Nuke US in Late September

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/184621.php

The source of these reports seems to be Hamid Mir, the only "journalist" who is alleged to have access to both OBL and Zawahiri.

TRUTH posted this back in May http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=1941

Why they don't just follow Mr Mir around is evidence enough that this is all complete *.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: