FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CITGO Footage Released - Of Course No Plane

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: CITGO Footage Released - Of Course No Plane Reply with quote

This development raises more questions than answers for me. If you remember, the original excuse given for the withholding of nearby surveillance footage was the ongoing Zacarias Moussaoui trial. That would seem to suggest that the footage did indeed contain something relevant to the case. Now we find that after all this time they were holding video that really showed nothing at all? Why were they so reticent to release this video if it was of no particular value to the case? Judicial Watch for some reason is now speculating that this should put all questions and skepticism to rest but why? We still have no proof after all of these years that a Boeing hit the Pentagon. Don’t you think that if it did exist, with all of the controversy that has ensued, we would’ve seen it by now?

I guess there's also talk that nearby hotel footage will be released as well...finally. My guess is that will end up showing nothing as well. If there's nothing on it (and never was) then there was no reason to withhold it for the trial or any other reason pertaining to national security in the first place as some have suggested. I smell a filthy, rabid rat.

link

Cameras Near Pentagon Missed 9/11 Attack, Group Says

Quote:
During an "intense public debate," many people stated they believed the video -- which was taken from a CITGO station near the Pentagon -- would show American Airlines Flight 77 striking the complex on Sept. 11, 2001, Fitton stated.

"The CITGO tape evidently does not show the Pentagon attack," Fitton said, "which the American people can now see for themselves."

Quote:
Now that the video footage has been released to the public, he added "there is no reason for further speculation about what it does or does not show."
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.judicialwatch.org/
Me
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/September2006/150906_b_Video.htm

9/11 Gas Station Video Released - Does not show Flight 77

Quote:
The long sought after and much hyped Citago gas station video from 9/11 has finally been released. See below for the video and the Raw Story report.

Remember that there are another 84 tapes that the FBI is withholding. The gas station had several security cameras aimed in the direction of the pentagon. Flight 77 flew directly over the gas station at an altitude of roughly 50 feet, less than 3 seconds from impact. If this is all the footage from the gas station then why was it retained under national security laws for five years?

The Doubletree hotel video apparently does not contain the impact either according to the FBI. This video is due to be released on or around November 9. There is a mystery surrounding the Sheraton hotel video though. The FBI says no such video exists, but According to a CNN FOIA request however, a nearby hotel's video DID capture the impact. There were also mainstream media reports that indicated that the staff from this hotel "sat and watched the video in horror" before it was confiscated by the FBI.

Is the government muddying the waters again with this latest release which has been hyped up for a long time now? This will once again whip up into a frenzy the no plane theories. If that happens and the next video, or perhaps the one after that, shows a clear impact of flight 77, then the alternative 9/11 theories that are gaining so much attention now will be widely and viciously attacked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: