FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 skeptic wins Florida Primary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: 911 skeptic wins Florida Primary Reply with quote

Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret. is President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies, Executive Vice President of Millennium III Corporation, and retired Presiding Archbishop of the United Catholic Church. He flew 101 combat missions in Vietnam and directed all the “Star Wars” programs under Presidents Ford and Carter. He is the recipient of the Eisenhower Medal, the George F. Kennan Peace Prize, the President’s Medal of Veterans for Peace, the Society of Military Engineers' ROTC Award of Merit (twice), six Air Medals, and dozens of other awards and honors. His Ph.D. is in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering from Caltech. He chaired 8 major international conferences, and is one of the country’s foremost experts on National Security. Dr. Bob was an independent candidate for President of the US in 2000, beating Pat Buchanan in Iowa, Illinois, and California. He has resided on the Space Coast for 16 years.

9/11: The truth about 9/11 is that we don’t KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for) legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is mounting evidence of complicity by elements of our own government.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything? Why are they hiding audiotapes of FAA and NORAD controllers? Why are they hiding videotapes of whatever hit the Pentagon? Why are they hiding the black boxes? Why did they destroy most of the forensic evidence showing that three buildings at the World Trade Center were brought down by thermite demolition charges? If the thermite residue found on severed steel beams didn’t bring down the towers, what did? (Never before in history did steel skyscrapers fall because of fire, and THREE of them did on the same day … one of which wasn’t even hit by an airplane!) Why did four hijacked airliners fly around for up to an hour and 45 minutes without being intercepted? Why were normal procedures not followed? (If normal procedures HAD been followed, the aircraft would have been intercepted with 20 minutes to spare, the twin towers would still be standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.) If it was massive incompetence, why has no one been fired? … or demoted? … or court martialed? (Instead they were promoted or given the medal of freedom!) If Osama bin Laden was really suspected, why did our government violate its own “no-fly” order to hurriedly fly the bin Laden family out of the United States before they could be questioned? Why does the “Osama bin Laden” in the “confession” videotape have a nose about an inch shorter than the real Osama bin Laden? Why have half a dozen of the 19 “hijackers” turned up in other countries … alive and well? Were there really any hijackers at all, and if there were, were they patsies? Who made millions on short sales of United and American Airlines? Where is the tens of billions of dollars worth of missing gold that was stored in the World Trade Center?

The American people and the families of those who died on 9/11 deserve the truth, and we do not yet have it. The above are but a tiny fraction of the unanswered questions not even raised by those who “investigated” the 9/11 tragedy. The most unbelievable of all the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 is the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory told us by our government. The Kean-Hamilton commission report was a whitewash, a cover-up, and a bundle of deception. If a new investigation identifies those responsible, they should be indicted for treason. And those who covered up the treason should themselves be indicted as accessories after the fact.

We are very pleased to announce that we won the Democratic Primary election! Dr. Bowman is now the official Democratic candidate running against the Republican incumbent in November.

http://bowman2006.com/
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent news. Yeeeeee haw. Thrilling. Every anti-war, 9/11 candidate is massive just massive especially in the US. Fantastic.

My email to Dr Bowman. Send him your support.

Dear Dr Bowman

I would like to extend my sincere congratulations on your nomination as the official Democratic Candidate for Florida, District 15.

I read your news with joy and it lifted my spirits greatly to know that you are campaigning on a 9/11 Truth platform, among others.

I am a member of the UK 9/11 Truth Movement and like all of us here in the UK who are awake, we support and encourage those who stand up to be counted.

The crime of 9/11 has affected the world. It is essential that those who were responsible are brought to justice and made to answer for their depravity.

For the planet, our future, our children and our grandchildren, we simply have to win.

I wish you and your team all the very best Dr Bowman.

Sincerely

Mark Gobell
Ware, England.

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
alwun
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: here's another Reply with quote

I'll join you on this one Mark...

Dear Dr. Bowman,

Your success in winning the democrat nomination is
reverberating around the world. There are thousands of
people outside of the US who are cheering you on with
a special fervour. You are a ray of hope in a
sometimes bleak political landscape. We feel that
there is absolutely no time to lose in the race to get
at the truth behind the 9/11 attack. A great many
people are by now convinced that the official
conspiracy theory does not withstand even superfluous
scrutiny and are hoping that public figures of
impeccable credentials, such as yourself, will rise to
the challenge. We're behind you all the way. Good luck
and safe journey.

Allan Campbell (London UK)
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracking news....now, about those voting machines....
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Br Bob Bowman's reply Reply with quote

Dear Mark,

Thank you so much. We intend to win.

Bob

Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to find out more, this is his site:

http://bowman2006.com

Regards

Annie

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've NEVER supported a politician in my life, but maybe there's a time.
I also emailed a note of support to Dr. Bowman because he will need to be aware of all the support he has in what is to come.

I considered adding 'Stay alive!!', but on second thoughts considered that to be in poor taste. I'm sure he doesn't need me to remind him of what he's up against.

Dr. Bowman,

I write to congratulate you on winning the Democratic nomination for Florida.

As a UK citizen why should I care?

Well, having seen your contributions to the re-open 911 campaign and perused your website, I believe you to be a decent and able man with a crucial factor that is conspicuously missing from your competitors - integrity.

I wish your campaign well, and sincerely hope that your election in November is only the herald of a global return to government
'of the people, by the people and for the people'.

God bless and good luck!
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie wrote:
If you want to find out more, this is his site:

http://bowman2006.com

Regards

Annie

Thanks Annie...see you on Mpac forum on monday.. Very Happy
TimmyG
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my god!
this is amazing!

fantastic news

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Cracking news....now, about those voting machines....

BlackBoxVoting.org is trying to organise head and hand counts at the voting centres of the 37 electronic voting states.

It's clearly a massive undertaking on a district by district basis, but the way the wind is blowing lately, I feel more hopeful that they will succeed in more areas than they fail in come November.
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Robert Bowman Reply with quote

Hi Truth.

Is the following an actual quote from Robert Bowman.

Quote:
9/11: The truth about 9/11 is that we don’t KNOW the truth about 9/11, and we should. I will sponsor (and have already lined up co-sponsors for) legislation initiating a truly independent investigation of 9/11. There is mounting evidence of complicity by elements of our own government.

If they have nothing to hide, why are they hiding everything? Why are they hiding audiotapes of FAA and NORAD controllers? Why are they hiding videotapes of whatever hit the Pentagon? Why are they hiding the black boxes? Why did they destroy most of the forensic evidence showing that three buildings at the World Trade Center were brought down by thermite demolition charges? If the thermite residue found on severed steel beams didn’t bring down the towers, what did? (Never before in history did steel skyscrapers fall because of fire, and THREE of them did on the same day … one of which wasn’t even hit by an airplane!) Why did four hijacked airliners fly around for up to an hour and 45 minutes without being intercepted? Why were normal procedures not followed? (If normal procedures HAD been followed, the aircraft would have been intercepted with 20 minutes to spare, the twin towers would still be standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive.) If it was massive incompetence, why has no one been fired? … or demoted? … or court martialed? (Instead they were promoted or given the medal of freedom!) If Osama bin Laden was really suspected, why did our government violate its own “no-fly” order to hurriedly fly the bin Laden family out of the United States before they could be questioned? Why does the “Osama bin Laden” in the “confession” videotape have a nose about an inch shorter than the real Osama bin Laden? Why have half a dozen of the 19 “hijackers” turned up in other countries … alive and well? Were there really any hijackers at all, and if there were, were they patsies? Who made millions on short sales of United and American Airlines? Where is the tens of billions of dollars worth of missing gold that was stored in the World Trade Center?
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: is ok found the quote on the site Reply with quote

Good one!
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Bowman Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Hi Truth.

Quote:

The actual wording may have been tidied up for the webpage, but he does say something very similar on the 911 Scholars Symposium held earlier this summer. In fact, he goes further and refers to 'traitors'.

If you search on Youtube and Google for the symposium you're sure to find a link. Separate clips of each speaker were posted when I saw it a few weeks ago.
spiv
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: My e-mail to Dr Bowman Reply with quote

Have just e-mailed him as follows:

"Dear Dr Bowman,

I belong to the 9/11 Truth Movement in the UK, and am writing to add my own voice to the many congratulations you have no doubt received regarding winning the Democratic Primary election.

Along with thousands and thousands of other people around the world, I do not believe for one moment the official American Government's explanation of what happened during the atrocities which occurred on September 11th, 2001. Under many other circumstances it may not be a crucial issue, but so many innocent people of all nationalities lost their lives that day, and in the past five dark years of Bush's rule, so many more innocent lives have been lost, and these are not the lives of Bush's so called "terrorists". It has become a crucial issue and has affected all of us around the globe adversely.

I am of the conviction that Bush and other neo-conservatives were responsible in some way for these attacks, and believe that, since Bush used this as an excuse to launch illegal wars in Afghanistan and Iraq (and possibly Iran and other ME states) in the pursuit of the control of oil, I view Bush, and to a lesser extent (as he is just a poodle), our own Prime Minister Blair , as war criminals.

I believe that a full, independent, thorough and unbiased inquiry is needed to examine all the evidence surrounding the events of 9/11, and people such as yourself hold the key to getting this done one day. If Bush and his cronies have nothing to hide, then they should have no reason whatsoever to object to an independent and thorough investigation.

Heart congratulations, and many of us in the UK will be supporting you and your colleagues.
"
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Robert Bowman Reply with quote

ishaar wrote:
Hi Truth.

Quote:

Scroll down to 9/11

http://bowman2006.com/issues_az.htm#9_11
ishaar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got that, thanks. With regard to Bongo Brian's quote:

Quote:
I am not directing this at Dr Bob Bowman, but I was thinking that with the 9/11 truth movement taking huge recent strides forward and making inroads into the mainstream, Is it possible that we will see more of this. That is to say Politicians on the opposition realising the huge voter potential of coming out on the side of truth.

My thoughts exactly! But not only politicians, proclaiming skeptism for popularity sake, not necassarily claiming RB is doing this by the way. A while ago I saw a video where Charlie Sheen walked onto a talk show and got a standing ovation for around 2 minutes, the Colbert show, has more listeners than ever before as his highly critical stance of the Bush administration is one that more and more people are relating to. Linklaker, (scanner darkly) gave copies of 'loose change' to everyone on the set including Bruce Willis and Keanu Reeves. At some point I think we may see a deluge of Hollywood and media people 'coming out' not that they have just been convinced, more they've know the truth a long time but couldn't publicly express it for one reason or another, in an environment where discent becomes more acceptable these people will be making headlines, everyone will want a peice of the action. Or am I being too optimistic? I don't think so.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bongo Brian wrote:
I am not directing this at Dr Bob Bowman, but I was thinking that with the 9/11 truth movement taking huge recent strides forward and making inroads into the mainstream, Is it possible that we will see more of this. That is to say Politicians on the opposition realising the huge voter potential of coming out on the side of truth.

I reiterate that I am not suggesting that all politicians who push, or may push, the truth are doing so purely for their own ends. Just suggesting that this may be a nice little side effect we should welcome. A snowballing if you like?

Hi Brian,
I would agree that in the last month I've felt a lot less like a lone loony with all the recent and not entirely negative press coverage. My heart still drops whenever an NPT bit comes up in an article - it rubbishes the rest of the very valid points made by association. 'Bracketing' I think is the propaganda term.

I would be wary of existing politicians who behave opportunistically on this issue all the same. With few honourable exceptions, what existing integrity does that show?
Whoever it is, they will need to be people who can't be bought or swayed. Remember, the devil doesn't offer you a choice of 'bad' or 'nice' - it's presented as 'bad or 'less bad' - and it takes experience to know when you're being rolled.

I hope all this effort doesn't end with Larry arraigned on 'cruel and unusual aggravated insurance fraud' or some such, while politics as usual continues. That would be the worst possible outcome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Stratehy Of Tension, Fake Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: