FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this video fake?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tfayaz
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Is this video fake? Reply with quote

If not, what the hell is that explosion? Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcRs1fv8i3I
telecasterisation
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this video fake? Reply with quote

tfayaz wrote:

This can't be a serious question. You are really asking why things would be exploding given the events of the day?

Huge pieces of masonry were dropping from hundreds of feet up, it is more than likely that cars would have been hit and they have tanks containing petrol. There were fires in buildings, there would have been pressurised containers of this and that, not to mention gas. It is the sound of an explosion or something heavy landing, it shows nothing and suggests nothing out of the ordinary given the whole scenario taking place around the general area.

What possible benefit could there be to either side of the debate in faking a 'bang', as it doesn't tie in to any specific event that needs a boost to give it more credence?

I am not attempting to be inflammatory, but I genuinely cannot see anything worth noting. As you say 'What is exploding?' We'll never know.

I completely challenge the official version of events - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC -I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC - I AM NOT A 9/11 TRUTH CRITIC
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Is this video fake? Reply with quote

telecasterisation wrote:
tfayaz wrote:

This can't be a serious question. You are really asking why things would be exploding given the events of the day?

Huge pieces of masonry were dropping from hundreds of feet up, it is more than likely that cars would have been hit and they have tanks containing petrol. There were fires in buildings, there would have been pressurised containers of this and that, not to mention gas. It is the sound of an explosion or something heavy landing, it shows nothing and suggests nothing out of the ordinary given the whole scenario taking place around the general area.

What possible benefit could there be to either side of the debate in faking a 'bang', as it doesn't tie in to any specific event that needs a boost to give it more credence?

I am not attempting to be inflammatory, but I genuinely cannot see anything worth noting. As you say 'What is exploding?' We'll never know.

Or pre-positioned explosive? Yadda yadda!
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

true, but it was very load and the other guy says, "we gotta go theres another explosion". it was obviously after the first tower collapsed but before the second collapsed, or he wouldnt be saying we gotta go. so i suppose it just all circumstanial as usual. nothing will ever be good enough to explain to people why some dont believe the offical version, there was a clip to on google of a fireman saying "theres a bomb in the building clear the area" other guys says "sorry , did you just say theres a bomb" fireman says "theres a bomb in the building clear the area". ill try and find the link if still there. then you can decide if its fake or not and if the fireman is just a conspiracy theorists.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4574366633014832928
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the link dosnt work but if you havent seen it, id have a look. the address will hopefully work if you type in.
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4574366633014832928 if this link dosnt work, goto eyewitness video on the front page of this site, which will take you to google. then scroll through the video's at the side untill you see one called "fireman-bomb in building".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: