FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Protecting MPAC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amanda5772
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Protecting MPAC Reply with quote

I'm a member of the MPACUK forum, and I've recently noticed people from this forum posting there on the subject of 9/11 truth. I know that Annie is due to guest there, but I just want to raise a concern I have, and see what others think. As I said in another post, I am really frightened of the growing police state and its powers. As it happens, I'm not muslim. I could well imagine that I might feel even more threatened if I were. MPAC seems to me to be in a difficult position, and I don't know if raising too many 9/11 or 7/7 questions on the MPAC forum could attract them bad publicity, and threaten the existence of a wonderful group. Should be very careful in how we post to MPAC, and keep their neutrality on these issues safe? How great is the risk of putting our potential allies in danger? Should we instead encourage them to post here?
TRUTH
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im also on the mpac forum..along with graham,andyb,numeral and Riaz Ahmed.....i understand your point of view..but people do need waking up.
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amanda,

I wouldn't encourage people to post anything that can't be backed up 100% and even more get abusive. I know the police keep an eye on this forum from advertising the gig there and receiving problems. We don't want to divide people, discovering that we haven't been told the truth isn't easy. I understand it's hard to keep your temper, as the longer you've been aware the more the frutstration builds. Most of us here started off as sceptics/unaware and then LIHOP'ers and gradually awoke(well I did anyway), when on any other non-related board keep this in mind. I find on other boards it's even a nightmare trying to explain CD. Just point people in the right direction with Able Danger, put options, commission lies and ommissions(watch Press for Truth for examples), war games and they can't argue with it IMO. They will then hopefully dig a bit further and join our cause.

Cheers
Andy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: