FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE NEW NO 7X7 DEBATE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: THE NEW NO 7X7 DEBATE Reply with quote

This is a challenge to those who firmly believe that real large jets were used on 9/11 to take part in a debate to those who believe otherwise.

For thise who do not give a hoot either way - or who think we are damaging the truth movement (Eg Blackcat and Minimauve) please do not take part.

I am going to frame a series of questions that would suggest large jets were not used - let's have a serious debate.

I will post my questions later today.

If anybody wants to frame a different series of questions that would suggest large planes were used - then please volunteer

In the meantime to give some structure to the debate - can we have some indication of who wants to take part in this genuine debate and which camp they fall into.
mobypaterson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay I will start off by voicing the opinions of (I think) most of us here.

The reason I know big planes were used in the attacks is because I watched, on television two big massive planes crash into the side of towers 1 and 2.

I also believe that that there a number of eye witnesses to attest to this but off hand do not have sources here...

(just so you know where I stand, I do think planes hit the buildings but last night read an interview with Dave Shayler and he believes they didn't. That offered a little bit of credibility I think...)
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Moby - I will put you on the side of the plane huggers
Roger the Horse
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moby Paterson said;

Okay I will start off by voicing the opinions of (I think) most of us here.

The reason I know big planes were used in the attacks is because I watched, on television two big massive planes crash into the side of towers 1 and 2.

Yep. That is my opinion and (I hope) most of us here.

Put me down as a 'plane hugger' too Truthwillsetufree!

marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe planes hit also, although i think the second plane was not an american airliner. it was definatley grey.
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason I know that 2 large planes crashed in to the towers is because it would have been absolute lunacy for them to have used this kind of technology in an event which would be given global media scrutiny.

They can easily fly real planes in to the towers, that would not be a problem for them and it would offer the same visual result, which was part of what they wanted.

Also if you look at the speed of the planes as they hit the buildings, they are flying at speed but nothing like the velocity you would expect from a missile.

There was absoultely no reason for them not to use real planes, all this would do would endanger their mission (thats effectively what it was).

This idea is absolute lunacy and sooner this forum moves it aside to an "alternative theories" forum the better.
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Optimus - I get your message - you do not want to take part in the debate
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

optimus79 wrote:

There was absoultely no reason for them not to use real planes, all this would do would endanger their mission (thats effectively what it was).

talk about thinking with your arse, the reason many believe commercial planes weren't used is the alleged hijackers could not be trusted to hit the WTC so perfectly for Bushco to blew it up an hour later.

duh
program58
New Poster
New Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The debate is superfluous. The buildings were brought down by controlled demolition. Building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition. No planes theories are in 'Tony Blair’s words, ' a ludicrous diversion'. Those that peddle the need to debate this misinformation should now consider that their actions are in Tony’s best interest.

It is not about debate any more. It is about action. Action that will get us the result we all crave. An inquiry with teeth and justice meted out to those responsible for 9/11.

The truth will set you free indeed. But those children dying in Afghanistan and Iraq experience an everyday truth while you can afford to slow down the truth movement with theories which can never be proven in a court of law.

The focus is myopic and your vanity is almost New Labour in proportion. If I have offended you I apologise, as my harsh words are meant to be compassionate. Maybe your energies would be best spent to create awareness around the collapse of Building 7; helping to bring about peaceful regime change within our 'democratic' governments, thus saving lives rather than the luxury of vain intellectual posturing on a blog.

Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do the trolls despise people talking about what hit the towers?

BTW, there's a night on in Leeds tomorrow, hope to see you representing there, bring all your friends, hopefully we can get a few more minds to wake up and smell the fascism.
graphicequaliser
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incredible, ain't it? We want to debate the NPT, and we get loads of plane-huggers stifling the show.

Let me toss my hat into the ring. I believe 911 was the first attempt at making people see what the govt. wanted them to see, by them interfering with images with new holographic or stealth technology, so that the mass media unwittingly spread the illusion. Sure, people saw planes flying into the buildings, but I am also deceived by simple optical illusions.

Graphic Smile
optimus79
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
optimus79 wrote:

talk about thinking with your arse, the reason many believe commercial planes weren't used is the alleged hijackers could not be trusted to hit the WTC so perfectly for Bushco to blew it up an hour later.

duh

I never said commercial planes were used, I said that planes were used.
Whether these were commercial or military I do not know, there is not enough clear evidence to suggest otherwise or 5 years later we would still not be umming and aahing about what they were.

I'm quite happy for people to have their theories and believe what thy want about that day. I have yet to see a decent explanation of how holograms were used that day. The fact that nearly all the posters who back this no planes theory do so with such fanaticism just makes it even more unbeivable.

You tell me i'm thinking with my arse, because I cant accept that they would not have used holograms. If they were using holograms then why wouldnt they put the AA hologram on, why use a military plane hologram? or does the technology stretch only as far as your imagination.

Sometimes the answers are a lot more simple, and there is no reason for them to use holgrams when they had the technology to fly the planes in to the buildings by remote control.

Show me some decent evidence that holograms were used, without getting on your high horses about how narrow minded we are being for believing otherwise.

At the moment your continued aggresive stance on this subject gives the impression that you are more interested in creating a clique within the whole 9/11 truth movement than you are in bringing anyone to justice.

If you really wanted this movement to reach the masses quickly and easily you would understand instantly that the public will laugh at you the moment you mention no planes hit the towers. Its hard enough getting even open minded people to accept that the whole thing was an inside job.

If and whn this all comes out and they find that hologram technology was used then great, i'll by you a cigar. Until then common sense needs to be used in how to get the message out of U.S involvement and they only way to do that is to not appear to be a hokey conspiracy theorist as they make us out to be.

Its quite simple.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

graphicequaliser wrote:
Incredible, ain't it? We want to debate the NPT, and we get loads of plane-huggers stifling the show.

Let me toss my hat into the ring. I believe 911 was the first attempt at making people see what the govt. wanted them to see, by them interfering with images with new holographic or stealth technology, so that the mass media unwittingly spread the illusion. Sure, people saw planes flying into the buildings, but I am also deceived by simple optical illusions.

That is merely an assertion.
I can equally assert the earth is flat, but without evidence, so what?
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
why do the trolls despise people talking about what hit the towers?

BTW, there's a night on in Leeds tomorrow, hope to see you representing there, bring all your friends, hopefully we can get a few more minds to wake up and smell the fascism.

Now why was it some "trolls" despise talking about what hit the towers? There was a reason I am sure somebody mentioned it once. Or was it a zillion times? Something about sounding... credible. Was that it? I vaguely remember someone (or was it a dozen people) saying it made the movement look....... what was it now??? God this is sooooooo difficult. What was it about crackpot hologram theories that annoyed people?? I am sure someone mentioned it once....... oh no wait a min ... it was over and over..... now what was it??
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, doh. didnt realise this was a npt debate. plane shaped holes is a big flaw in the arguement, so would suggest explaining this with some type of evidence, that the holes can be caused by other means other than planes if you want those that dont stand with you to start taking it seriously. just a suggestion not critism, i can see your points you have explained before upto this point. it is hard to believe they were caused by placed explosives unless there some type of evidence. the holes clearly show very slim imprints from the wings. explosives arnt this neat as far as i am aware. if this can be done and proved to be done then it is possible in my mind regardless of if i still think it didnt happened this way.
Jayhawk
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

::yawns::
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A MESSAGE TO THE MODERATORS

PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD AND THE ABUSE BEING RECEIVED
FROM POSTERS LOOKING TO DISRUPT A SENSIBLE DEBATE
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

"And factor in the influence of my own posting on all the other "no Planes" threads"

Wow this is a new one

Playing the "wounded spammer" card

And what was wrong with the last "no Planes" thread? It was your choice to start another one, its hardly anyone else's responsibility the planet doesnt revolve around your desires

True, your getting a consitant expression of opinions, but youve hardly made any attempt to debate yourself, unless catagorising members as "for you" or "against you" counts: cant see why

Talk of abuse is certainly rich: the only abuse here is of the forum's tolerance (which its handling very well).

well other than Ally using the word "arse" but, to be fair, that hardly counts for anything

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:

"And factor in the influence of my own posting on all the other "no Planes" threads"

Wow this is a new one

Playing the "wounded spammer" card

And what was wrong with the last "no Planes" thread? It was your choice to start another one, its hardly anyone else's responsibility the planet doesnt revolve around your desires

True, your getting a consitant expression of opinions, but youve hardly made any attempt to debate yourself, unless catagorising members as "for you" or "against you" counts: cant see why

Talk of abuse is certainly rich: the only abuse here is of the forum's tolerance (which its handling very well).

well other than Ally using the word "arse" but, to be fair, that hardly counts for anything

Exactly so John. The tactic is always the same debate nothing, and start yet another threadbare thread. These guys would get on well in the faith-based Bushocracy.
paul wright

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to agree with you there John. I'm by no means a planehugger myself, having spent a while communicating with Rosalee Grable back in '03. But I am a little bit irritated by seeing the same old thread being repeated as a new one, and the same old 'don't even look' gatekeepers jumping in at once. What's the point?
Perhaps we need a quite separate board, though retaining friendly links with this where items of interest deemed a bit far out from the central mission statement of the Campaign could be knocked about to everbody's hearts' content.
We could have the no planes stuff, interferometric/mininuke assistance in the destruction of Towers 1 & 2, ufos and orbs on 9/11, to think of 3 forums of merit and interest off the cuff.
It might even draw in supporters from elsewhere who find the mainstream campaign too tame and limited for their liking

It could be knocked out pretty quick

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I tend to agree with you there John. I'm by no means a planehugger myself, having spent a while communicating with Rosalee Grable back in '03. But I am a little bit irritated by seeing the same old thread being repeated as a new one, and the same old 'don't even look' gatekeepers jumping in at once. What's the point?
Perhaps we need a quite separate board, though retaining friendly links with this where items of interest deemed a bit far out from the central mission statement of the Campaign could be knocked about to everbody's hearts' content.
We could have the no planes stuff, interferometric/mininuke assistance in the destruction of Towers 1 & 2, ufos and orbs on 9/11, to think of 3 forums of merit and interest off the cuff.
It might even draw in supporters from elsewhere who find the mainstream campaign too tame and limited for their liking
It could be knocked out pretty quick

Strange that you mention another area I'm also interested in dh (the micro nuke theory). It has a lot going for it known effects-wise - except for a fatal lack of practicality at the current frontiers of public knowledge. Which of course does not eliminate more unknown areas.

But neither would I go starting thread after unaddressed thread about it either - it's a private interest which may or may not make a relevant point at some stage in another topic, until some stronger evidence makes itself known.

But then hey - it's a free(ish) country. Who am I to judge who has and who has not a point to make. That's what our brains are for, right?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK Here we go

Question 1.

Why was the Jet that allegedly hit WTC travelling at twice the normal operating for that altitude.

Was it.

(a) To make sure the planes could not be properly captured on film and give the game away that they were not real

(b) They wanted to increase the chances of the operation going wrong by making the planes more difficult to control

(c) They thought that travelling at normal speeds would not allow the plane to penetrate the building

(d) other answer
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 2

Some of you plane huggers believe it was a large military plane that hit WTC 2

Why would the perps do this when a military plane contradicts the official story and they would then have the problem of disposing of the original 7x7s and they would also have to somehow hijack the military plane and account for it's absence.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
OK Here we go

Question 1.

Why was the Jet that allegedly hit WTC travelling at twice the normal operating for that altitude.

Was it.

(a) To make sure the planes could not be properly captured on film and give the game away that they were not real

(b) They wanted to increase the chances of the operation going wrong by making the planes more difficult to control

(c) They thought that travelling at normal speeds would not allow the plane to penetrate the building

(d) other answer

I'm not sure where you get the idea that planes are difficult to control at 1000 ft. I assure you they aren't. The reasons they don't normally do it is for fuel economy and noise reasons. But go to any airshow and see an Airbus do a lo-speed and hi-speed flypast no problem.

A fast hi-speed collision would generate the kinetic energy to penetrate the steel frame. We can be sure that would've been calculated quite precisely to ensure that the main illusion worked.

Think of the planes as a magicians wand. In no way crucial to the action of the trick, but absolutely crucial to distract the attention (from the planted explosives in the case of this particular illusion).
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 3

Given that the media were lined up like preying mantis's after the first hit
please explain why there is not one single clear shot of the plane - was it because

(a) It was just a coincidence that all the camera operators zoomed out at the critical moment

(b) The expert camera operators from ABC news and CNN were all of sick that day - and you know (you just can't get the staff these days)

(c) The weather was very poor , rain, misty, cloudy, hazy sunshine and generally very poor visibility

(d) other
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 4

When the alleged plane hit WTC2 the fireball was from the exit wound - why was there no fireball at the collision site?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 5

When the plane that hit WTC in slow motion replays shows no plane wreckage bouncing off the exterior or falling down the side - all you see is smoke and dust - did the entire plane enter the building or are we missing something - can anybody show any visual evidence whatsoever of wreckage on it's way down?
THETRUTHWILLSETU3
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 6

Please explain why different footage is showing inconsistencies of the angle of approach for the same plane?
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Question 2

Some of you plane huggers believe it was a large military plane that hit WTC 2

Why would the perps do this when a military plane contradicts the official story and they would then have the problem of disposing of the original 7x7s and they would also have to somehow hijack the military plane and account for it's absence.

Any answer to this is unknown at this time. Isn't it true two flights weren't on an FAA manifest for that day?
We have no way of knowing how many real 'civilian' passengers were on the flights or whether they're all at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean now.

It's one of those details that will come out in the full enquiry (even if they have to 'rendition' Cheney).
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THETRUTHWILLSETU3 wrote:
Question 3

Given that the media were lined up like preying mantis's after the first hit
please explain why there is not one single clear shot of the plane - was it because

(a) It was just a coincidence that all the camera operators zoomed out at the critical moment

(b) The expert camera operators from ABC news and CNN were all of sick that day - and you know (you just can't get the staff these days)

(c) The weather was very poor , rain, misty, cloudy, hazy sunshine and generally very poor visibility

(d) other

Nobody expected a second strike. Most of the cameras were fixed- focussed on the smoking North Tower from the most obstruction-free longview locations.
And the weather was fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: