FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter to MP re Developments in 9/11 Truth Campaign

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Letter to MP re Developments in 9/11 Truth Campaign Reply with quote

In case anyone wants to use or adapt it for any purpose...
================

Dear Ms Blackman,

Following several recent events, which are now just beginning to affect the political landscape in Britain, I felt I should write to you to advise you of the latest developments.

As I advised you in a previous letter, Christian Theologian Professor David Ray Griffin was in London for a few days, centred on Sat 9th September, when he addressed a crowd of over 600 people at Conway Hall. This represented a significant step forward in raising the awareness of these issues which now will redefine the whole domestic and geopolitical arena. David Shayler also spoke at this event, to preface and offer a British perspective on some of the issues.

Prof David Ray Griffin appeared on the BBC’s Heaven and Earth show on Sunday 10th September to discuss the main points of his recent book Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11. In the 7-minute interview, recorded in Amsterdam with Ed Sturton, Prof Griffin discussed the controlled demolition and  total destruction (to pulverised dust) of  WTC buildings 1, 2 and 7 – and the footage was shown to illustrate his discussion. This interview was followed by a short panel discussion which included David Shayler, Peter Hitchins and John Irvine, Dean of Coventry. None of the guests were able to offer any specific evidence against anything that David Ray Griffin or David Shayler said. Despite this, again, the main BBC news covered none of this. This is therefore additional documentation of the BBC’s complicity in covering up the real crimes on 9/11.

Also on Sunday, we held a day-long event at Brixton, organised by several London members. About 10 or 15 people spoke about various topics, including Former MI5 Officer Annie Machon as well as Calum Douglas, an Engineering student from Oxford Brookes University, Media Company Director Tim Sparke, Journalist and radio presenter Tony Gosling, David Shayler and former Oil Industry Work Ian Crane. I was also asked to give 2 short presentations about my own campaigning activities. Between 50 and 100 people attended the day. Several bands played in the evening and Anti-Terror Police Officers came to the event to request names and details of band members – even though all they were doing was playing music in a night club (Brixton Mass).

This event was followed on Monday 11th by a demonstration outside the US Embassy in Grosvenor Square where, for example my friend Keith Mothersson, held a banner reading “Honour the Dead – Tell The Truth” (see attached photos). The group of about 100 people all know the truth about the large and ongoing deception which is being perpetrated by the US and UK governments and the media.

With the latter group of people in mind, the party then moved on to display their message outside the BBC at White City and distribute leaflets and disks.

All of this was ignored by the main news. However, on the evening of Monday 11th, Prof David Ray Griffin appeared with Tim Sparke (Director of Mercury Media) on James Whale’s radio show on Talk Sport. This 2-hour appearance drew an audience of an estimated 1 million  listeners and David Ray Griffin discussed many of the main aspects of 9/11 Truth. (Copy available on request.)

On Tuesday 12th September, I had the privilege of meeting Prof Griffin at an event organised by Tim Sparke. This event was held for members of the press and other invited guests, as well as a number of UK campaigners. At least 2 journalists were in attendance, and I met and briefly spoke with MP for Lewes Norman Baker – the only MP in attendance. I also spoke with someone from the BBC who has become aware of the issues and I provided some information to them.

In the last week, a new 27-minute film has been released, a copy of which I have included on the enclosed DVD. It is called “Ludicrous Diversion” – this was one of the expressions Mr Blair used to describe a proposed full public enquiry into the events of 7th July 2005. The film documents the disturbing pattern of events  in the aftermath of 7/7 and how evidence has been tampered with and how there is little possibility that the supposed suicide bombers could be prosecuted in court if the available evidence were to be used to try them. As you may recall, I wrote to you soon after the events of 7/7 presenting evidence which is documented in this film. I don’t know who made this film.

On the same theme, the DVD also includes a slightly longer film about 7/7 primarily made by two of my friends – Adrian Connock and David Shayler.

I believe what we are seeing here is people like us fulfilling the functions that existing bodies are not. We are publicly presenting and discussing evidence (as Public Enquiries should) and making films about these issues (as established media organisation should be). However, due to nature of the material, these bodies are either unwilling or unable to deal with these issues of gravitas.

It is only a matter of time before these issues become foremost in most people’s minds and therefore the sooner that they are investigated and discussed more widely, the better for all of us. In closing, I include a short article from the Daily Mail, which proved itself to have the most accurate representation of 9/11 Truth issues (albeit buried in the middle pages).

I will write again when I feel it is my duty to inform you of important facts and events (related to the 9/11 Truth Campaign) which no one else is likely to advise you of.

As ever, thank you for time spent in reading this letter. Please contact me if you would like any further information or clarification.

Yours Sincerely,

Andrew Johnson

05/09/06 - News section

Fury as academics claim 9/11 was 'inside job'
by JAYA NARAIN

The 9/11 terrorist attack on America which left almost 3,000 people dead was an "inside job", according to a group of leading academics.

Around 75 top professors and leading scientists believe the attacks were puppeteered by war mongers in the White House to justify the invasion and the occupation of oil-rich Arab countries.

See also...
New DNA bid to identify 9/11 victims
Flight 93 'was shot down' claims book
Iran's president keeps promise to purge universities of 'liberals'

The claims have caused outrage and anger in the US which marks the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on Monday.

But leading scientists say the facts of their investigations cannot be ignored and say they have evidence that points to one of the biggest conspiracies ever perpetrated.

Professor Steven Jones, who lectures in physics at the Brigham Young University in Utah, says the official version of events is the biggest and most evil cover up in history.

He has joined the 9/11 Scholars for Truth whose membership includes up to 75 leading scientists and experts from universities across the US.

Prof Jones said: "We don't believe that 19 hijackers and a few others in a cave in Afghanistan pulled this off acting alone.

"We challenge this official conspiracy theory and, by God, we're going to get to the bottom of this."

In essays and journals, the scientists are giving credence to many of the conspiracy theories that have circulated on the internet in the past five years.

They believe a group of US neo-conservatives called the Project for a New American Century, set on US world dominance, orchestrated the 9/11 attacks as an excuse to hit Iraq, Afghanistan and later Iran.

The group says scientific evidence over the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon is conclusive proof.

Professor Jones said it was impossible for the twin towers to have collapsed in the way they did from the collision of two aeroplanes.

He maintains jet fuel does not burn at temperatures high enough to melt steel beams and claims horizontal puffs of smoke seen during the collapse of the towers are indicative of controlled explosions used to bring down the towers.

The group also maintains World Trade Centre 7 - a neighbouring building which caught fire and collapsed later in the day - was only partially damaged but had to be destroyed because it housed a clandestine CIA station.

Professor James Fetzer, 65, a retired philosopher of science at the University of Minnesota, said: "The evidence is so overwhelming, but most Americans don't have time to take a look at this."

The 9/11 Commission dismissed the numerous conspiracy theories after its exhaustive investigation into the terror attacks.

Subsequent examinations of the towers' structure have sought to prove they were significantly weakened by the impact which tore off fire retardant materials and led the steel beams bending under heat and then collapsing.

Christopher Pyle, professor of constitutional law at Mt Holyoake College in Massachusetts, has dismissed the academic group.

He said: "To plant bombs in three buildings with enough bomb materials and wiring? It's too huge a project and would require far too many people to keep it a secret afterwards.

"After every major crisis, like the assassinations of JFK or Martin Luther King, we've had conspiracy theorists who come up with plausible scenarios for gullible people. It's a waste of time."

But University of Wisconsin assistant professor, Kevin Barrett, said experts are unwilling to believe theories which don't fit into their belief systems.

He said: "People will disregard evidence it if causes their faith to be shattered. I think we were all shocked. And then, when the voice of authority told us what happened, we just believed it."

As the fifth anniversary approached, the 9/11 Scholars for Truth is urging Congress to reopen the investigation claiming they have amassed a wealth of scientific evidence to prove their version of the terror attacks.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Garrett Cooke
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew,

Excellent letter. I shall send similar to my MP. So even Micahel Meacher did not turn up to meet DRG? What does that tell us?

Garrett
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: