FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr David Ray Griffin talk in London
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dr Hemp
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Dr David Ray Griffin talk in London Reply with quote

911 Truth Campaign (Britain & Ireland)

presents

Dr David Ray Griffin
author of The New Pearl Harbor & The 9/11 Commission Report - Ommissions and Distortions

+ David Shayler (MI5 Whistleblower)
Was 9/11 an Inside Job?

David Ray Griffin, a retired Professor of Theology addresses this question in his two books that critically examine the official account of the events of 9/11.

Now for the first time in the UK, David Ray Griffin will present his case for the urgent need to re-open the investigation into the events of September 11th 2006.

7:30pm - Saturday 9th September 2006

Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, LONDON, WC1R 4RL

Nearest tube: Holborn or Chancery Lane; doors open at 6:45pm

Tickets: before Aug 15th £7.50 (cons £5) - after Aug 15th £10 (cons £7.50)

Ticket hotline: 0845 108 1736
Online booking: www.911truthtotnes.com
Email: tickets@911truthtotnes.com

If you would like copies of the following poster (which is also a full page advert in the next edition of Fortean Times), please email info@911truthtotnes.com and I can email you the printable version, which you can then print and photocopy.

Regards,

Chris.

drdrgad.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  119.3 KB
 Viewed:  291 Time(s)

drdrgad.gif

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent stuff

Meeting in Bristol this Sunday to discuss coordinating preparations for

1) This event
2) A (probable) national gathering/conference of campaigners on Sunday Sept 10 in London
3) A (probable) demonstration on Sept 11 in London (and elsewhere)

Contact Annie M or Ian Crane to discuss further/details
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive bought my ticket! Who else is going?

Very Happy
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am - tickets ordered.
jason67
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got mine, see you all there.
Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A4 and A5 posters in black & white from here. You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader (downloadable free off t'internet to access):-

www.tonybliar.com/911truth

Send it far and wide on the information superhighway, especially to friends and family in and around London. Post in public places.

Seating is limited to 500! Event promises to be a sell out...........first come first served!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to make it (much as I'd like to go), but we should get the tickets to Undecideds, rather than people who are aware. Or get a live web link set up. Is a Live link possible?

I sold my DRG New Pearl Harbor book at a car boot sale recently, no point it sitting on my bookshelf unread. I had the book & loads of LC2 DVD's on the stall. Free DVD's gets the people interested & spreads the word.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do the organisers issue press releases about these events ?

Does Shayler's presence attract any coverage ?

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is David Shayler going to be able to speak at this event after reports of his recent 'gagging' order.

What's the score Dave/Annie??
ianrcrane
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: DRG Tickets Reply with quote

Only one more week to order David Ray Griffin tickets at the Early Bird price of £7.50 (Concessions £5.00).

After Aug 15th, Tickets will be $10.00 (Concessions £7.50)

Tickets sold on the door will be £12.50 (Concessions £10.00)

Follow this link to order your tickets on-line now: http://www.spiritualalchemy.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_389/products_ id/7040
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinclair wrote:
Is David Shayler going to be able to speak at this event after reports of his recent 'gagging' order.

What's the score Dave/Annie??

Hi Sinclair

All I can say is: There are ways and means.....

Regards

Annie

Sinclair
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annie,

Glad to hear it...
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All

The London group is finding as many spare beds as possible for the 5th anniversary weekend. If you need a bed and don't want to fork out huge amounts for overpriced London hotels, then PM me and I'll find some accommodation for you.

Regards

Annie

Pikey
Banned
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DRG event is now less than a month off and fast approaching.

The DRG event is being publicised but what the the other days!!!???:-

Sunday 10/9/: I understand is the National conference/gathering day in London.

Monday 11/9/: a 911 march is set to take place in London

There is also an event for Tuesday planned for a meeting with the press?VIPs by a select committee of 911 truthers.

No definite arrngements seem to have been finalised or announced regarding the Sunday and Monday and nothing seems to be evolving regarding planning/allocation of duties on the private forum.

Can the Project Management/co-ordinating team give us an update or feedback otherwise its going to be too late for campaigners to make plans to meet in London.

Happy 911 truth cre8ing!

Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't yet publicised the 10/11 September, as we are still waiting to finalise the details. The police are dragging their feet about granting "permission" for the 9/11 demo, and finding a good location for the gathering on Sunday is proving a real headache with limited funds. However, we hope to have some news in the next day or so.

One way or another, there will be a weekend of events to attend, not just the DRG talk on Saturday.

Regards

Annie

kinjack
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi...

Im new to this site and have just bought four tickets... Been intrigued about 911 and thought it was about time to get a bit more active with the cause...
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Kinjack

Press release here. Please disseminate widely.

Please also note that the day after the David Ray Griffin talk, on Sunday 10th September, there is to be a National Gathering of 9/11 Truth Campaigners at Brixton Mass, South London (nearest stations Brixton underground and overground from Victoria)

Was 9/11 an inside job?

The 911 Truth Campaign (Britain & Ireland) will be hosting a presentation by David Ray Griffin, a retired Professor of Theology, which addresses the question “Was 9/11 an inside job?”. Now for the first time in the UK, David Ray Griffin will present his case for the urgent need to re-open the investigation into the events of 11th September 2001.

The presentation will be held at 7.30pm on Saturday 9th September 2006, at Conway Hall, Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL. (Nearest station is Holborn - Central and Piccadilly lines - approx 3 min walk. Also within reasonable walking distance are Chancery Lane and Russell Square. See http://www.conwayhall.org.uk/where.htm for venue information.) Doors will be opened at 6.45pm. Tickets, purchased in advance are available at £10 (Concessions £7.50); tickets purchased on the door, will be available at £12.50 (Concessions £10.00). The Ticket Hotline number is 0845 108 1736, and Online Booking can be made through www.911truthtotnes.com, or by e-mailing tickets@911truthtotnes.com

According to what was reported on September 11th 2001, terrorists hijacked aircraft and crashed them into the World Trade Centre buildings in New York and the Pentagon in Washington DC. A fourth hijacked plane is alleged to have crashed in Pennsylvania, following a struggle between passengers and the hijackers.

It seems strange to some people that anyone should question any of the essential elements of this story, which has been repeated many times over – in print and in other News Media, and is now widely recognized as the beginning of the “War on Terror”. This war on terror is now a basis on which many significant elements of foreign policy, and even domestic laws, have been based.

Even at the time of the attacks, a small group of people openly questioned the story that the media presented to the public. Few people took this skeptical group seriously, perhaps in part because of the shocking nature of the attacks and the significant loss of life that they caused.

In the 5 years since the attacks, however, many issues have been re-examined by a number of people and serious questions have arisen, many of which were raised by 9/11 victims’ families. These questions were not addressed by the 9/11 (Kean) Commission. Despite this, the Commission Report is regarded by many people, including the British Government, to be the most accurate description and explanation of the events immediately before and on 9/11.

The Kean Commission Report has some extremely significant omissions – the main one being the lack of a discussion or analysis of the Collapse of World Trade Centre (WTC) Building 7. This building, supposedly damaged by small fires (which burned for about 10 hours) and, on one side, by debris ejected from WTC 1 and/or 2, collapsed symmetrically, to the ground in 6.6 seconds at about 5:20 pm on Sept 11th.

It is often said that those who want to investigate the unexplained collapse of WTC 7 are “conspiracy theorists” and it seems that this very labelling has deterred a great many people from looking at the facts related not only to the collapse of WTC 7, but those related to the collapse of WTC buildings 1 and 2.

Professor David Ray Griffin is one of a small number of people with significant academic credentials who has looked into these disturbing questions. An author of over 20 books on Religion and Theology, Professor Griffin stated in an LA Times article (28 Aug 2005), he “believed the official account for about 18 months” – considering it to be a “blowback theory” – the attacks were simply a result of US foreign policy. Then, when he had analysed a timeline of 9/11 events, which referenced mainstream sources, he became suspicious that the official story was false, in key respects, so he began to research further for himself. In 2004, he published the results of this research in The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11. In this book (which has a foreword by Michael Meacher, MP) he also posed some questions about the motive for the 9/11 attacks in the context of a document called Rebuilding America’s Defences. This document, which was published by the Project for the New American Century (PNAC), states that PNAC is a project "to promote American global leadership" and it later refers to the threat of a “surprise” attack on America “like a New Pearl Harbour”, which could then afford an opportunity to “transform” America’s defences. Professor Griffin also points out that the official account of the 9/11 attacks is itself a conspiracy theory.

Professor Griffin published his second book on 9/11 a few months later. In The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, Professor Griffin argues that "omissions and distortions" in the report amount to a cover-up by government officials and he concludes that the available evidence suggests that the Bush administration was complicit in the 9/11. This is also strongly indicated by the fact that the Official Account of the collapse of the WTC buildings is not consistent with the Laws of Physics.

In his latest book, Christian Faith and the Truth Behind 9/11: A Call to Reflection and Action (supported by the US Presbyterian Church), Griffin describes how the United States is the world's “chief embodiment of demonic power” and asserts that events such as those on 9/11 are a part of a long history of 'false-flag attacks' - orchestrated by governments against their own people to garner popular support for military action.

For further information, contact Andrew Johnson – e-mail ad.johnson@ntlworld.com, tel. 01332 674271.
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a recent request from a journalist asking for 9/11 family contacts to which I replied

Quote:
This is the film I mentioned and is probably the most newsworthy

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=3181
http://www.911pressfortruth.com/families

Some 9/11 families challenging the official version and calling for a
further investigation

http://www.sourcewatch.org/wiki.phtml?title=September_11th_Advocates
http://homepage.tinet.ie/~gulufuture/future/breitweiser.htm
http://www.911independentcommission.org/questions.html
http://www.911truth.org/index.php?topic=endorsements

UK support group here

http://www.s11ukfsg.org/index.cfm

Please contact me again if you require further information on our
campaign and why we are calling for a further inquiry

Best wishes

Ian Neal

07986 616941

www.nineeleven.co.uk

A plug for our event with David Ray Griffin would be much appreciated

Which got me thinking....

Would any one like to volunteer to draft a sensitive and carefully worded letter to the UK support group

http://www.s11ukfsg.org/index.cfm

inviting them to attend on Sept 9?

Please PM if so and we can discuss
Andrew Johnson
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian,

I think it would be very difficult to approach the families group - there is so little visibility in this country of the campaign that I think they would be very upset at being approached. I could be wrong.

Even ordinary people a very emotive about 9/11 - the horror of it is an automatic barrier. I think it would take someone like Willie ROdriguez to make the approach.

Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apols if there is another topic area for this - but how well are the tickets selling for 9th and how many places/tickets are left at this stage?

I've been to Conway hall before several times but it was probably a side room... if its the one I remember from my last visit there was room for 23 people, a projector and a tea n biscuits tray Smile

Just interested on a kind of social movement level. If no-one responds that must mean it's moving slowly?! Hope not.

David
==

--
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Tickets Reply with quote

Tickets are now selling at a good rate.
The hall is 500 capacity, with the ads going in various places
inc BIG ISSUE and NEW STATESMAN (this friday) I anticipate absolutely no problem with the place being filled to the brim.

The number sold is well into the three figues at this point.

Worry ye not, there are men (and girls) on the task!

Calum

President Eisenhower 1961
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As calum has said ticket sales are starting to gather pace. If you feel you could sell a few though then do get in touch as we now have tickets in hand.

Also don't forget the national gathering and gig on the 10th as well as the demo on the 11th.

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
As calum has said ticket sales are starting to gather pace. If you feel you could sell a few though then do get in touch as we now have tickets in hand.

Also don't forget the national gathering and gig on the 10th as well as the demo on the 11th.

I just got two more people wanting tickets and coming all the way from Scotland [there's sign of a determined and supportive movement!].

I got my two tickets on the last discount day? I take it this is over? Someone else bought my 2 as I have paypal but no credit card so i don't know where to go to auto-order?

Will look round now quicky [pushed for time] otherwise expect a mail or PM - thanks.

<EDIT>

Duh... found link/mail above.

--
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone in the leeds area needs a lift down on the 9th, I have a minibus and will be leaving in the morning. I'm in Hebden Bridge near Halifax but I dont mind driving to leeds to pick a group up at one pre aranged location. I expect to be staying all weekend and returning sunday but i cant make any return trip guarantee's as i may be required back at work early.
I only have seven seats!

andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utopiated,

The early bird pricing was extended until this Friday so you should be fine. We have had a reconcillaition now and there are only around 150 tickets left so do get in soon before they sell out.

Cheers
Andy

utopiated
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for confirming that. Directed a couple of sales to the 0845 / 911totnes contact details and they're ordering today or tomorrow.

I realise harping on about a few quid looks silly but it was more the costs involved in their long distance travel that made me ask about it.

--
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostpomme wrote:
If anyone in the leeds area needs a lift down on the 9th, I have a minibus and will be leaving in the morning. I'm in Hebden Bridge near Halifax but I dont mind driving to leeds to pick a group up at one pre aranged location. I expect to be staying all weekend and returning sunday but i cant make any return trip guarantee's as i may be required back at work early.
I only have seven seats!

lostpomme - we may have some takers on this.
Please note I have sent you a pm

Paul

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/

Belinda

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this is the appropriate thread but if people are coming from afar and need ACCOMMODATION for the weekend I can offer a range of that, get in touch with me by PM or emaill

(Editted by Ian Neal: Belinda you don't want to put your email address on public view. That is a sure fire way to get inundated with spam)
lostpomme
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no problem Paul.
All seven seats available as yet. Keep you posted.
Hope the meeting went well.

paul wright

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostpomme wrote:
no problem Paul.
All seven seats available as yet. Keep you posted.
Hope the meeting went well.

The meeting went very well, lostpomme.
Can't say I've sold any of your seats, but we shall see
Suggest you try to stay down there for Sunday at least - the prospects for the conference are very promising. Stuff your work - this is far more important
ps please contact at wy911@goowy.com so as to keep in touch with the people in the neighbourhood whose numbers are growing fast

http://www.wytruth.org.uk/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: